Guest skeletonworks

Someone tell this poor lost lamb named Zhouzhou, his hubby's Instagram nick please. As for now, he's following 4 death metal/rock bands in his instagram :sweatingbullets: I think he's online right now as his number of follows increasing.. Now he follows 5 bands... hahaha

1 minute ago, xix19xix said:

Those with instagram accounts, who are ZZ following? He is adding them now!

I think those are metal bands. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

If he and Johnny do not follow each other on instagram... Well, I guess the ship has sunk because it can not weathered the outside forces?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, chlorox said:

I kind of interested in ZZ's fav rock band and ZZ's songs, they seems don't belong to same genre/emotion. 

ZZ mentioned before that he was more into death metal when he was in high school. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Hello @Soohee ssi @may @ryansparks1982 I'm from Malaysia too :-) Why aren't you guys sleeping yet? Stalking Zhouzhou & Johnny?? :-P

Im still counting ZZ followers on insta lol...but now he still a lost cat and follow all the heavy metal group from Japan haha i hope they follow each other soon..and from the things now..i feel that Fang Bor controversies doesnt effect him much yess that my baby!! That attention seeker doesnt worth your time anyway. Oh which part from Malaysia are you?

• Like 8

1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

Hello @Soohee ssi @may @ryansparks1982 I'm from Malaysia too :-) Why aren't you guys sleeping yet? Stalking Zhouzhou & Johnny?? :-P

Haha, yup. Btw, I'm from Malaysia too. I guess no one understands the <--- sign I made just now.:sweatingbullets: I keep being a night cat recently because of these 2. Tell you guys, I couldn't even finish the novel because I read forum threads the whole night. The only time I read it was a bit in the morning and when I'm waiting for my car to go back home.

I've only just read until the car scene just now when waiting for car and omph, leak of the car scene is here.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

NO WAY @skeletonworks!! We could literally be neighbours LOL. Haha yessss can't sleep til I get over the FB "incident" by stalking ZZ's insta activity :phew::phew::phew:

PS which city are you from? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

ZZ mentioned before that he was more into death metal when he was in high school. 

I think ZZ is still into death metal and it sort of piqued my interest since he writes and sings songs that is more mellow.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, joycemay said:

Damm so many things happen within few hours. I'm so dissapointed with this Borfang guy!.

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

Borfang tsk tsk!

Perfect reaction gift lmao 

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

@Soohee ssi From Selangor :-)

@gashupingo I feel for you.. I've been losing sleep over these two. My daily routine is sleep, work, eat and Heroin >_>

@ryansparks1982 Or maybe you'd see me reading this forum or stalking the instagram/twitter on the bus/komuter XD

Yes..Selangor is not that far away from me since im from Penang.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

If he and Johnny do not follow each other on instagram... Well, I guess the ship has sunk because it can not weathered the outside forces?

Zhouzhou must add hundred ppl or bands or anythings he wants to get the point he could add Johnny without makng any chaos :)) - maybe useless effort #teamsoft-minded fangirl love chaos.

Fangbor-scrap thing. I totally ignore it. Meaningless

And addicters, this is definitely not the first nor the last mud-ball targeted to our boys. Many would come.Please remember that. This helps your idol the best: Stay calm and be wiser and "understandable" fan! - If you want you could imagine you were Zhouzhou's ideal girlfriend: kind, lovely, and undertandable :phew: or use narcissism attitude of Johnny: "oh, dear ugly, You must be dead inside for jealousy with my handsome and awesomeness, poor one =)) 

To fans, and supporters, Johnny and Zhouzhou could be the most precious and inspriring young  artists and need to be protected, cherish. We want to  offer them our hearts and love unconditionally. But to entertaiment companies, they're an asset, an investment. Scripted interviews, prepaired scandals, bad rumours, photoshoped pics will regularly come to make their assest more profitable and ruin competitors'one. So sad! No CEO and investers wish to have an artist who continuing making profit and fame for competitors' projects, films. Prohibited any thing related to Shangyin helps stop nutrious source for others and make public forget Shangyin and focus on their future project only. Common senses.

Zhou and Johnny can't avoid this since being a young artist. I understand that they are sharing a common achievement, but in the future (maybe soon) they have to seperate for their own career path. I praying this would happen after S2, they still need time and space to enhance acting skills, creat relationship and net-working, supportive-teams, and fan basement also. Three-month-old fame of a fresh man is such a weak bud and easy to destroy by one finger.Only Time is gonna tell.

Zhou and Johnny eventually become more and more experienced, wiser, sharper..no doubt at all. I'm glad that I captured them at very first moments, while they had freedom to show theirselves in the most natural and truly ways :wub:. and  I hope they could keep devoted- passion, a pure heart, and sincere feelings (for each other - no matter what it is, and their fans ) and become  righteous powerful artists. vvish Zhou and Johnny all the best, and courage to pursuit their dreams.

• Like 18

1 minute ago, chlorox said:

I think ZZ is still into death metal and it sort of piqued my interest since he writes and sings songs that is more mellow.

A person tastes in music don't really change. At least, I never see anyone around me that changes their taste of music. I couldn't even change my own. 
As for his mellow songs, it's because of Addicted. He has to writes songs that fit the atmosphere which I think he's a genius in a sense he can create songs that is not his taste. If he write death metal for this album, it would be too weird.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, elppa said:

Zhouzhou must add hundred ppl or bands or anythings he wants to get the point he could add Johnny without makng any chaos :)) (maybe useless effort #teamsoft-minded fangirl 

Agreed! He probably knows the moment he liikes/follows johnnyy1107, the #YuZhou ship sails on and on and onnnn... with a raccoon puppet steeering the boat :P

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, ryansparks1982 said:

Agreed! He probably knows the moment he liikes/follows johnnyy1107, the #YuZhou ship sails on and on and onnnn... with a raccoon puppet steeering the boat :P

And lots of fireworks in the sky...lots and lots of 'em

• Like 10

Guest skeletonworks

I feel like I'm in the chatroom as the comment section continually gets updated with new comment each second. LOL. The power of Zhouzhou. (Who dares messed with him?! So silly. You're playing with fires mate... I feel like spamming his inbox with some naked men-on-men in action zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz >:( I'm talking about that FB prick)

1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

I feel like I'm in the chatroom as the comment section continually gets updated with new comment each second. LOL. The power of Zhouzhou. Who dares messed with him?! So silly. You're playing with fires mate... I feel like spamming his inbox with some naked men-on-men in action zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz >:(

When/how? I feel like I need to vent some air as well!!!! 

• Like 6