@lightyears Thanks a lot. About the translation, it doesn't matter to me. I think this text looks neater than mine :) Eng is my second language, too. So, I also have little trouble when translating word by word. I did'nt use Weibo because Ihave a big trauma when seeing a lot of things I cannot understand. It may come from my perfectionism :sweatingbullets:

Thanks, @skeletonworks but @lightyears already done it for my sake :D

A ittle off-topic but not too far, anyone wants to feed their addiction while waiting for DVD/S2 can try this manhua. It's very funny and also in highschool theme. Finally, after more than one year, they overcame the state of denial.

19 Days http://mangafox.me/manga/19_days/

Spoiler

d007.jpg

d008.jpg

d009.jpg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, abbraccio91 said:

Someone who know better Chinese can help please; this is FangBor (Johnny's friend), he's insulting ZhouZhou and I've no idea what the hell he is thinking doing this.

Hi, another newbie here. As far as I know, the video was from a live broadcasting show via app called yingke or sth like that. Anyway, the most ridiculous thing to me is that he had gone through eyelids surgery as well. The only difference is he is trying to justify his surgery was an absolute necessity due to medical condition while insisting that Timmy's was done merely for aesthetic purpose unlike what Timmy had explained before.
Also, according to what I have heard second handedly, he has been pathetic enough to badmouth trivial things regarding his bff's newly surged fandom. Well, I certainly will dig up more details, however, I am already feeling sorry for Johnny & Timmy. A true friend would not do such a thing. Profoundly disappointing indeed.

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@lightyears I could not see your edited manga pic. Could you send me the link, please? Thank you! 

@xix19xix Is this the old agent or the new agent? Johnny changed his agent several days ago.

@Tin Le Yes, I read 19 Days and it is hilarious! It is getting to the romance on near future chapters, I think.

New...

4 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

New...

I translated the first section of your article using google translator and... I just stopped. Can't read anymore. 

:bawling::confounded:

What the hell are they doing!? What the hell is he doing, if he agrees with that!?

11 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Not to mention that his agents are taking calculated moves to distance him from Addicted Web Series. Recently, they forbid reporters from asking him anything about the Addicted Series and make sure he gave PR responses. 

ooooh....no wonder i kinda felt like addicted was avoided in jy's recent interviews, so i thought it was the media that was walking around it

but then zz is still mentioning gh and bly's names in his own new interviews so it made me happy again

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Well, my late grandma often said: "pee on the village's well and you will be famous."

Maybe that is what FB is trying to do? He tries to "ride with the wind of fame", and he did this on ELLE photo shot. Now maybe he wants some more? And it works, right, he is trending at weibo now. I am afraid that this will set a bad precedent; you want to be famous? Bully the new kids on the block.

Actually, the gossip between Zhouzhou and CJD could be the same thing with this. Luckily, CJD was very firm. By going to the court, she sent a very strong message: do not mess with Zhouzhou like this. You won't like it.

Now, though, I don't think suing is a good option. I hope that Johnny will put an end to this, because FB is his friend.

Other than instant fame, my conspiracy mind could not help but think that maybe FB has deliberately created rift between Johnny and Zhouzhou so that in the future, Johnny would work more with him rather than with Zhouzhou. We all know that Johnny is very honest with his feeling. If somehow his relationship with Zhouzhou got worse, they will lose that special chemistry and guess, who is the second option, someone close enough to establish deep relationship with Johnny? Yeah, FB. Will he able to invoke that magic connection we all see on every YuZhou photo shot? No. But with Zhouzhou out of the picture, photographers/art directors/marketing do not have other option than using FB.

What he did not take into account (or, did not care enough) is how bad this would make Johnny feel. I don't think Zhouzhou would be affected much by this but Johnny? He is between a long time friend who has helped him a lot and the love of his life -ahem- a special someone very dear to him.

Poor Johnny :( 

And for richard simmons's sake, I portrayed FB as a good, supportive friend in my fanfic! Grrrhhh!!!

Actually I've heard for some time that FB was bad mouthing ZZ so I was not that surprised that this vid came out. 

I really don't want to post rumors, but since you mentioned conspiracy, this is what they're saying in the Baidu forum, they are saying this is a that it's the handiwork of the ppl in the entertainment industry(actually they've been saying this for some time cause a lot of controversy happened for them 2) . The people who want to sign up JY(saw article that someone(managers? superiors?) forbid reporters from asking JY anything about Addicted and wants to distance JY from Addicted...,  Also got said that these 2 new faces especially ZZ was blocking 'someone's way. And also about FB was offered money to do this.

As for his character, fans said in the past when FB said he never watch Addicted in weibo, that speaks so much for his character. If you value your friend, even if you're not interested, you would give it a go, even if you don't think it's good, you wouldn't say it out loud. How true a friend can he be? Just say goodbye to him dear Johnny. 

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Oh wow. The manga pics are edited very smoothly. Very good effort! Much appreciated. ^^

Wouldn't be possible without your translations ;) Thanks!

13 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

Thanks, @skeletonworks but @lightyears already done it for my sake :D

well that was awkward. If I had known skeletonworks would take the offer, I wouldn't have taken it xD I visit her tumblr every once in a while and her gifs are so good! teach me senpai @skeletonworks :D 

18 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@lightyears I could not see your edited manga pic. Could you send me the link, please? Thank you! 

Here you go bb :) http://imgur.com/v1cEQmC

• Like 6

Is it possible that FB is a homophobe and he dislikes JY being associated with same-sex kind of stuff? 

Is it possible that FB is trying to prevent JY from "relapse" in the same-sex relatinship that failed before?

Or FB just jealous of ZZ?

I feel sorry for JY if he had to face this and hopefully ZZ will just shrug this off.

If JY doesn't want to be involvee in addicted 2 then so be it, but doesn't mean someone (esp. ZZ has to get hurt) or ZZ hurt JY in one way that we didn't know and FB just being pissed at ZZ?

I am so doomed!!!!! Using my brain has never been my strength

• Like 10

A real friend would never put his best friend in such an unfortunate middle-man position, that is all I have to say. If he really cared for him, he wouldn't badmouth his closest colleague like that, especially knowing it could affect their work and relationship. Now Johnny is stuck in between and can't really react, but I think he is in the worse place than the other two cause he got caught in between.  Hope he will settle it privately and sort out his priorities and not support his friend's rude behavior. I'm sure he did not appreciate what FB did. He is clearly trying to create buzz over himself. All pda is good pda, huh?

And the whole situation with the wrong guy being dragged on Weibo reminds me of the incident from a couple of weeks ago regarding the group BTS and the independent rapper BFREE who insulted them, then apologised a couple of years later and in a rude way so their fandom attacked him and accidentally involved another rapper with the same stage name who took their side and backed BTS up and attacked him with them as well hahaha

• Like 14

Guest skeletonworks

@Tin Le Oh sorry I didn't know that!! I finally finished my work and got to catch up with this forum! I'm glad that someone has taken up the task. If you were to wait for me, it might take some time T_T And @lightyears has done an awesome job! Love it! Looks like work of a pro. Just as good as those who have done cleaner/typesetter job. Have you done this before?B) As for gifs, I don't know how to teach you since I also followed some tutorial I found on tumblr ^^;; 

Ha ha ha... @lightyears your edited manga pic gave me stomach cramps... Thank you for the translation...I love it...

Coming to Fang Bor, @gayyoxx you are very correct, he really wants to use JY's stardom for his own benefit. People do turn selfish and are easily corrupted by greed. He wants to use JY as his stepping stone to enter the entertainment world. Must be hard for him to see JY attain so much in such a short span, and he wants a share of it too, especially when he is the one who introduced him to the modelling world. I know he has helped JY in his days of struggle but that does not justify his jealousy and envy. May be by creating a rift between ZZ and JY he wants to use this situation and confirm his place beside JY in Amazing race. He is really asking a lot from JY in return of the favors he had done for him. 

I wonder how some one so close can become this strange just for fame and money...

And hell ZZ or JY should care about all the nonsense spouted by anyone.. they have a long successful run ahead... I hope nothing will change between them because of this... Hope JY can figure out the differences between him and FB too... He should talk some sense into him as a dear friend for old times sake... 

• Like 7

Hye, newbie here. First of all, i didn't think i would come to this forum and join all of you since im fan but still too lazy to post LOL. But the Fang Bor controverises brought me here though. Can i give my 2 cents here?

Firstly i was quite annoyed that Fang Bor do that to Zhou Zhou since he knew that Jing Yu and Zhou Zhou have a work related to this industry so much. And you already have 5 years long friendship with Jingyu to make him look like stupid right now because of your selfishness. I'm one of the fan that do not care much if Jing Yu and Zhou Zhou really have a 'thing' going on..but i want them to be best friends. As long they can be a dear friend toward each other I'm more than happy. Then this happen...wow i was to smash someone face right now because if they did this only to bring Jing Yu more and more distand toward Addicted series, well good job!! 

Like everyone mention above, i do love Jing Yu and Zhou Zhou. But Zhou Zhou comes first to me. Seeing all of this make me sick. I can't believe someone who closed to Jingyu will say something stupid like that. Fang Bor is pathetic bastard who ruined everything right now ( I was quite like him before damn it!)

About Jingyu joining Addicted Season 2,  I will be so happy if he did, and if he did not, i would definitely be sad and have a mental breakdown but still im going to watch if Zhou Zhou gonna play the Bai Lou Yin still. 

What make me curious is, i don't care that if one of them didn't want join Addicted no more but why bother make it so obvious like forbid reporters to ask about addicted series no more like?? Im so annoyed!! It will be more less awkward if they can handle this with a proper ways. Since they already agreed to join the Addicted cast, why not being so respectful to the series ( and the fans) and if they didn't want him to join anymore then do so..no one is gonna force them to do so. Just being the way they are. Sigh.

Just wanted to ask, any fans here is from Malaysia??

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

Hye, newbie here. First of all, i didn't think i would come to this forum and join all of you since im fan but still too lazy to post LOL. But the Fang Bor controverises brought me here though. Can i give my 2 cents here?

Firstly i was quite annoyed that Fang Bor do that to Zhou Zhou since he knew that Jing Yu and Zhou Zhou have a work related to this industry so much. And you already have 5 years long friendship with Jingyu to make him look like stupid right now because of your selfishness. I'm one of the fan that do not care much if Jing Yu and Zhou Zhou really have a 'thing' going on..but i want them to be best friends. As long they can be a dear friend toward each other I'm more than happy. Then this happen...wow i was to smash someone face right now because if they did this only to bring Jing Yu more and more distand toward Addicted series, well good job!! 

Like everyone mention above, i do love Jing Yu and Zhou Zhou. But Zhou Zhou comes first to me. Seeing all of this make me sick. I can't believe someone who closed to Jingyu will say something stupid like that. Fang Bor is pathetic bastard who ruined everything right now ( I was quite like him before damn it!)

About Jingyu joining Addicted Season 2,  I will be so happy if he did, and if he did not, i would definitely be sad and have a mental breakdown but still im going to watch if Zhou Zhou gonna play the Bai Lou Yin still. 

What make me curious is, i don't care that if one of them didn't want join Addicted no more but why bother make it so obvious like forbid reporters to ask about addicted series no more like?? Im so annoyed!! It will be more less awkward if they can handle this with a proper ways. Since they already agreed to join the Addicted cast, why not being so respectful to the series ( and the fans) and if they didn't want him to join anymore then do so..no one is gonna force them to do so. Just being the way they are. Sigh.

Just wanted to ask, any fans here is from Malaysia??

<----- Yup :D

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

I couldn't agree more. I did like him a lot because we all saw how lonely and lost Jingyu was a few days ago. Hell, he even sang a song about this. So I was happy that at least, JY seemed to have a good friend to talk to, to hang out with. But boy oh boy, i feel more terrible about this whole scandalous situation since I liked FB so much before.

• Like 8