11 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I have the same question too. Someone also mentioned here that Johnny's new broker is from a well known broker agency who has just merged/work together with CJD's company. And the broker was even recommended by CJD and now they wanted to distance him from Heroin. Something doesn't add up. It doesn't make sense to me. 

I think (somebody who knows better correct me if I am wrong), she only used to work to CJD's new partner company. Now she is managing her own broker agency...

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Questions about Addicted and ZZ should be taboo as the show is banned and being gay is a sensitive topic in China.  Trying to talk about it might jeopardize plans that CJD and the Addicted team has already put in place.  In the heart of it all, Mainland China is still run by an old conservative regime who is slowly getting outpaced by the less conservative youths.  So we, as international fans (I'm from the US myself), have to understand that they're (the Addicted team, JY, ZZ) walking a very tight rope.  Going against the government is never an easy thing to do and you might incite wraith from those who have a lot of national pride.  Remember that it has only been 15 years since homosexual was removed from the list of mental illness in China (2001).  For this reason it will be a difficult path for any young actors to openly admit their sexuality, in fact, it will probably be career ending.

I believe that JY and ZZ have their heart in the right places.  We can't control the negative forces in their lives, but we can cheer them positively from the side.  I believe these two met at the hand of fate (call it synchronicity if you want) and that's why they're able to touch the heart of so many people.....look at how they make us laugh (from happiness) and cry (with sadness) throughout this thread.  I have never had a celebrity who is able to touch me this way, this is my first time being obsessed with something like this.  I'm even questioning how I got addicted in the first place.  

And no, you're not crazy in thinking that watching a series right now, in fact, we're all starring in one.....:P

Our actions and thoughts can have ripple affect on our boys life, so remember to think positively, be understanding, and spread the love!  

Thank you. It couldn't be said better than that!

In the meantime 

keep_calm_and_carry_on_shipping_by_teena

FB's controversy should die down. He looks like a passive-agressive type to set aside now. With friends like that, who needs enemies.

Let's cheer on ZZ's IG account that is gathering 30K of followers, and counting, WITH.ONE.PIC.

Eagerly awaiting S2, I feel like watching a reality show called Addicted 1.5. Even CJD couldn't come up with a better rollercoaster of a scenario...

#YuZhou/#ZhouYu are in our hearts and we should always wish them the best, whatever they think it is in their minds and/or hearts. 

• Like 17

Guest skeletonworks
7 hours ago, nouveaux said:

OMG! Reading about the FangBo controversy really makes my heart boil!!! I don't care what's the real reason behind ZZ's eye surgery... be it for cosmetic purposes or for medical purposes, who really cares? There's only two reasons I see behind his move. 1) It's a calculated move to become famous... which is working since his name is now the most searched after posting the video. Faux-celebrities always need to churn up their own news... be it good or bad, who cares? As long as they are in the news, they are happy. 2) He's actually jealous about ZZ and is trying to cause a wedge between JY and ZZ. Perhaps he isn't happy that JY's relationship with ZZ is getting closer and closer. Jealousy can cause one to do alot of stupid things. Think Jin Lu Lu when she tries to get even at GH (we now got a villain for YuZhou BL novel). I personally think it's a combination of the two. After getting some fame from the photoshoot with JY, he wants even more fame... and the only way to get it is to target ZZ.... and ZZ is an easy target since he doesn't like ZZ to begin with already... since he is threatened by how close JY has become with ZZ.

I think the ball is in JY's court now... which is very unfortunate... he has to appease all the fans out there even though he was not the one who caused this mess. If he doesn't, fans of ZZ may misconstrue his intentions and blame him for not siding ZZ. As for ZZ, the better move would be to keep quiet about this as this would make him the better man. Personally, I hope to see Fang Bo out of the entertainment industry altogether. He irks me. Alot.

If JY really does want to wash off his hands from the Addicted franchise... it would be most unfortunate. But seriously guys, what's a love story without all these conflicts? Didn't BLY and GH have to suffer 8 years apart from each other before they get back together? Though personally, I don't wish to wait for 8 years before I see ZZ and JY together on the same project. I will be an old man by then....

On another note, I can't believe I am still on this forum at this god-forsaken time. This forum is literally the last thing I read everynight and the first thing I read every morning as well. Curse you Addicted!!! What have you done to me? Also, since there are so many MY and SG fans, why aren't they holding a fan-meet here too? Can we petition or something??? 

Like @gayyoxx I also feel like I'm watching a real life BL drama of #YuZhou Too much drama for me to handle. 

About the FB arc in this #YuZhou drama, what if Johnny chose to be silent about this whole thing and just continue be chummy with both of them like nothing happened? Would you guys like run to Zhouzhou's side then? I personally don't mind if he chose to stay silent. It's a tough decision tbh. He'd probably give a scolding to FB in private and we won't know that. Like why would make it bigger than it already is and make that arseh0le more famous?! To me it doesn't matter as long as #YuZhou are together happily. That's all I care. It will show to everyone that's trying to ruin them that nothing can come in between them. Like someone mentioned in here earlier, there's some "force" out there that's trying to destroy them, hence Heroin too. We cannot let that happened by some nasty scandals that surrounds them constantly. 

About the fanmeeting, I don't know about Singapore but Malaysia is pretty strict about this stuffs, much like China lol. Thailand is near Malaysia and Singapore I'm good enough with that ^^ 

30 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I have the same question too. Someone also mentioned here that Johnny's new broker is from a well known broker agency who has just merged/work together with CJD's company. And the broker was even recommended by CJD and now they wanted to distance him from Heroin. Something doesn't add up. It doesn't make sense to me. 

CJD's company is now under Enlight (Beijing Enlight Media Co., Ltd.), hence in her interview, she said that'll she'll be doing more than just BL work.  Because of the merge, ZZ, Chenwen, and Fengsong are now also under Enlight.  JY (lets reiterate), is not under Enlight and has not sign a contract.  His former broker was Xiaolong.  I think they realized how much work this would be, so he was referred to a more experience broker team, lead by someone who was a former Enlight employee.  Everyone got that straighten out?!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, tea4two said:

Our actions and thoughts can have ripple affect on our boys life, so remember to think positively, be understanding, and spread the love!  

Thank you for this, @tea4two! Looking forward for more insight from you!

11 hours ago, Ariodante said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

FB's controversy should die down. He looks like a passive-agressive type to set aside now. With friends like that, who needs enemies.

Let's cheer on ZZ's IG account that is gathering 30K of followers, and counting, WITH.ONE.PIC.

Eagerly awaiting S2, I feel like watching a reality show called Addicted 1.5. Even CJD couldn't come up with a better rollercoaster of a scenario...

#YuZhou/#ZhouYu are in our hearts and we should always wish them the best, whatever they think it is in their minds and/or hearts. 

I know that quoting the pic is losing battle, but please mod, allow the pic. For motivational purpose?

Yes! #YuZhou #ZhouYu in our hearts! Send our hopes and good wishes to them, fellow shippers! 

11 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Like @gayyoxx I also feel like I'm watching a real life BL drama of #YuZhou Too much drama for me to handle. 

About the FB arc in this #YuZhou drama, what if Johnny chose to be silent about this whole thing and just continue be chummy with both of them like nothing happened? Would you guys like run to Zhouzhou's side then? I personally don't mind if he chose to stay silent. It's a tough decision tbh. He'd probably give a scolding to FB in private and we won't know that. Like why would make it bigger than it already is and make that arseh0le more famous?! To me it doesn't matter as long as #YuZhou are together happily. That's all I care. It will show to everyone that's trying to ruin them that nothing can come in between them. Like someone mentioned in here earlier, there's some "force" out there that's trying to destroy them, hence Heroin too. We cannot let that happened by some nasty scandals that surrounds them constantly. 

About the fanmeeting, I don't know about Singapore but Malaysia is pretty strict about this stuffs, much like China lol. Thailand is near Malaysia and Singapore I'm good enough with that ^^ 

Personally, I don't need Johnny to scold FB or anything. I need Johnny and Zhouzhou to be happy together, just like you! That is why I spam send multiple messages of encouragement to Zhouzhou and Johnny through instagram :P 

• Like 9

After the all the time I want to make a confess.. this series ruined my routine of my life.... long time want to say this. Not about the series even bout their real life, rumours, news, everything bout addicted (especially JY and ZZ) and this forum too, every single time I always refresh and refresh to load this forum. Plese dont bully me, I want back to my normal life hahahahhaha.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

The sad news is: I have to redo one whole chapter of my fanfic, where I had put FB as JY's Master Yoda. Now, I had to change him to Palpatine instead. Oh joy. -_- 

Oh, don't re-write it. :tears:  You can use this to highlight how the people around a celebrity sometimes change more than the celebrity themselves when fame hits. 

Also, this could be used as an 'intensive' conversation starter as to how the boys will deal with 'the old' as well as 'the new' of their relationship.

(Just a suggestion, because I love how you write and hate the thought of you wanting to backtrack ;))

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

#YuZhou/#ZhouYu are in our hearts and we should always wish them the best, whatever they think it is in their minds and or/hearts. 

I agree, I feel like I'm watching snippets of the reality show "We got married" or "We are in love" kind of show. With the full version being hidden away from sight. :P I mean we almost get to see videos n photos of them everyday if they are out of their home. They should make an official Addicted S2 reality show when they are filming Addicted S2, not just some parts of the BTS.

• Like 9

For anyone who is still wondering about Happy Camp, yes they both will be attending.  Already saw JY booked his flight on the 27th to Changsha.  ZZ....where are you going....are you sure you booked the right flight for the 27th?!....lol

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, tea4two said:

For anyone who is still wondering about Happy Camp, yes they both will be attending.  Already saw JY booked his flight on the 27th to Changsha.  ZZ....where are you going....are you sure you booked the right flight for the 27th?!....lol

ZZ is too into 'diversion' mode possibly? 

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, tea4two said:

I am going to petition CJD to have a Recovery Camp for interested soompiers established quickly, where the main therapists could be...ahem... YuZhouYu, on a stopover to the appropriately-named Happy Camp. It's barely Monday eve where I live, and all this (Boring Tooth or Fang - whatever his name, underwear attack, another leak, edit: JY liking "Moonlight"...) in less than a day?

200w.gif

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

I agree, I feel like I'm watching snippets of the reality show "We got married" or "We are in love" kind of show. With the full version being hidden away from sight. :P I mean we almost get to see videos n photos of them everyday if they are out of their home. They should make an official Addicted S2 reality show when they are filming Addicted S2, not just some parts of the BTS.

I totally will buy this! Make it available in digital form somehow! 

When writing the fanfic, I do not feel like writing my imagination but just connecting the dots. Honestly, we "lost" the cut version of Addicted (at least for now) but gain a 24/7 reality show instead.

27 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Is this Happy Camp a live event? Or if recorded one, any info on the air date?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

I don't think it is so much as distancing himself from Heroin but more of helping the other works that he is doing to surface and grow in popularity. Heroin is out of this world popular that it may overshadow the works that is being done by Jingyu at the current moment. Besides, it is a very sensitive issue now with the ban from the Government and the limelight that is on them. It is possible that it is just to protect their interests and keep them out of harms way. 

Bear in mind that people more conservative and see homosexuality as abnormal could react in a very drastic way that it may harm them physically.

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Yes, can't wait omg?? Please get me some lovey dovey moment. *throw confetti*

I still didn't get over how Fang Bor behave last night? It remind me a lot of 1 Direction case. I don't know you guys know about Larry Stylinson. I'm one of the fans that believe they are in love since X-Factor house (before they become popular). Louis (One of 1 Direction members) is the one that have richard simmons friends like Stan, he make a lot of homophobic accuse on his twitter, plus one of his hometown friends called Olli also is homophobic richard simmons too! I don't why they always have this kind of friends and they still hanging around them, closely though. Sigh. So don't expect Jingyu will make a choice between his longtime friend and with Zhou Zhou cause I believe we will be disappointed a lot. I don't know what kind of media strategies is this but i hope we will survive for a looongg time until everything explode like in Larry Stylinson world :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I totally will buy this! Make it available in digital form somehow! 

When writing the fanfic, I do not feel like writing my imagination but just connecting the dots. Honestly, we "lost" the cut version of Addicted (at least for now) but gain a 24/7 reality show instead.

Is this Happy Camp a live event? Or if recorded one, any info on the air date?

March 28th is the recording.  It will broadcast in April (not sure the exact date).  When the time comes, please watch it on the official hunan channel on youtube here.  This is so we can let Hunan TV know how popular our boys is outside of China.  Let's try to get it to 1 mil view!  

• Like 11