Unlike Descartes, my philosophy in life is very simple, and mature:

I SHIP

therefore I am :dizzy:

P.S: seems like we freaked out over nothing :)) Johnny solved it in one fell swoop. Knows exactly which button to push for die hard supporters like us. 

Edited by LenvievLR
  • Like 9

5 hours ago, ryan88 said:

LU LU she's beautiful

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

she surely have unic face and suitable to be a model. But really want to ask..if Lu Lu is really a girl? or transgender? Because she's a girl if you ask me though..her voice and everything. Can someone clear this thing for me?

I can't believe they ask Jingyu about the infamous answers 'Xu Wei Zhou is a steel pipe, only breakable not bendable' HAHA and i still waiting for translation in his interview. This is too funny i can't. ZZ must hide under his pillow right now thinking what kind of punishment is this :w00t:

• Like 2

On 3/20/2016 at 3:57 PM, Fang Idwhat said:

the limited version = 限量版  or 限定版

men's uno TW FB just said the pre-order link will be available on 03/21.

I also checked the sale agent, http://www.books.com.tw/, which seems to have no English version. you might need a friend to know Chinese to help you to pre-order this.

And here is the previous magazine sale link on books.com.tw on the last month.

http://www.books.com.tw/products/R030059586

FYI.

Hi having issues buying the book online, keep failing me when i enter overseas phone number.....anyone can help?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ryokise said:

Zhouzhou singing his *recent favorite song* at the airport (Seoul > Beijing)

This is the interview whereby the interviewer asked about his recent favorite song, at 0.22

Link to the song "Our village people"

Lol idk but I find it cute that he likes this song XD The version that Zhouzhou sang is the Cantonese version, basically the song is about a man's attachment to his village,which is his home. And also about the people living in the village.

Sorry for saying something unrelated to the song, but gosh, look at the way ZZ leans against the travelator... So cuteeeee~ >_<

• Like 3

What a sweet morning, I'm happy to read about Johnny and ZhouZhou flirting on Weibo. ~ :) (Someone already said this, but I also think this is like a silent reply by Johnny on yesterday issue... ''I'm sweet with you today because I don't want you think about that moronic friend of mine and his bad words'' lol sorry, I still want to punch BF's faceCOUGH)

ZhouZhou is always referring to himself as a cat, he knows in yaoi culture the neko (cat) is the uke? ;) 

Ahahah, I can't believe in today interview host asked to Johnny about the (in)famous bending pipe quote. XD

Thanks @ryokise for the usual info/snippets by fancam/interview you translate for us, :) (I always wait for them). :D

Thanks @shuwei for the spoiler. :)

• Like 11

Oh my~ i just realized that we are the only ones affected by the issues, JY and ZZ dont care at all... and what do they do?? Flirting with each other!! creating a world of their own..... akdgebsjaknebsjkkssgsj!!!

• Like 10

So much happenings in a short amount of time!! The last 10 pages (or 333) have been a roller-coaster ride for everyone, even our boys. I've no words. I just want to thank everyone for keeping this thread alive by your awesome and mind-blowing posts and discussions. I wish I could join too but I'm that type of person who cannot quite put his thoughts into sensible sentences (believe me I got stressed just by writing this) so seeing you guys discuss warms my heart :) Thank you guys, really, from the bottom of my heart. I'll just sit here in a corner and be your correspondent for fan art, editing, and other interesting stuff xD 

And remember! Our ship might get caught in troublesome storms, but remember that there's a rainbow always after the rain. :blush: 

Now, ZhouZhou is here with us today to teach us the cat dance. :D

• Like 20

1 hour ago, shuwei said:

some novel spoilers from part 2 chapter 65-66.

these chapters describe a resolution of sorts to whatever the fuq was going on between our favorite unholy trinity gh, bly, and gy. it also include my ultimate favorite dialogue from the entire novel, spoken bly the tsundere extraordinaire. i wish that gh could have heard this passionate confession, bc it felt like an allusion to gh's rant bly's mom in part 1, but alas a tsundere stays a tsundere (and gh might have drop dead and gone to heaven early had he heard it) 

Reveal hidden contents

summary: 

gh have been impersonating gy at gy's company in hongkong, stealing the company funds and gy's documents. he even convince gy's vp tong zhe to ditch gy and come work for him instead. meanwhile in beijing, bly have been tricking gy into trouble, getting gy imprisoned in the military and almost tortured by an eccentric captain. 

gy managed to escape and heard the news about his company. when he sent people to capture gh in hong kong, gh called bly then ran away with tong zhe by car. at the point when they were almost captured, bly came by plane from beijing and rescued them. at that time, gy also got on another plane to try and stop bly. after some fighting and bombing in the air (i cannot believe these f**cking drama queens lol), all of them had to abandon their planes and parachute down in the middle of nowhere. (i have to note that this entire time bly was so passive aggressive and jealous about tong zhe's presence, its so cute lol) this is the confrontation between gh, bly, and gy in some random field after they landed:

gy stood up and grabbed the front of gh's shirt, "you really are my good brother!"

gh on the other hand appeared very calm, "thanks for the compliment."

"do you want to know the password to my documents?" gy suddenly changed his tone.

gh coldly stared at him.

gy whispered closely into gh's ear, emphasizing every word. ""I-LOVE-BAI-LUO-YIN""

gh reacted with his entire body.

bly heard these words very clearly from the side and immediately pulled gh away from gy, holding him still in one place and calming him down, "dont listen to him, he wants to provoke you. i will have to make things clear with him."

gh's expression turns cold. "you can do it right here right now."

"i cant say these things in front of you." bly insisted.

gh became angry. "what things are there that you cant say in front of me?"

"if i cant say it in front of you, then i cannot, even if you are jealous, deal with it!" bly never showed so much firmness in his tone before, grabbing gy's collar and dragging him away.

the two of them walked over 50 steps before bly released his hand.

gy looked at him darkly. "what do you want to lie about now?"

bly regulated his breathing, "no lies today, only the truth."

gy's gaze is clearly mocking him, making bly feel extremely irritated.

"gu yang, what happened these past few days all happened bc i intended it. gu hai's actions might have originated from jokes and games, but i'm completely serious. for these past 8 years, i always thought about taking my revenge against you. i hated you, i felt this hatred down to my bones. everytime i remember gu hai covered in blood in my arms, i regreted that i couldnt take a sword and cut you into a million pieces!

"you dont even why i hate you. the fact that because of you that i enlisted for 8 years in the army, going through countless hardships, actually doesnt matter. the reason i despise you is all bc of gu hai! did you know? there are 2 painful scars on gu hai's body, both are caused by you. whenever he speaks of you, its always "older brother", but whenever you speak of him, you never use the words "younger brother".

"maybe your affections are so deep that i cannot see them. maybe its true what you said, that you caued the accident from before in order to protect your younger brother. i thank you, from the bottom of my heart. without you, i wouldnt be who i am today, my current self my personality were all created by you!

"but you must admit, your cousin doesnt need your protection, bc i am strong enough to protect him, so please dont worry and just leave! from now on, whether gu hai experiences pain or happiness, i am the only person who can give it to him. i wont allow anyone else come close and hurt him in any way! whether its you, his father, or anything else encroaching him, it will not happen!"

when he finished these words, bly's heart immediately felt relief. after holding it in for 8 years, all the things that need to be said has finally came out. 

gy grimly stared at bly for a long times, the mocking look earlier in his eyes is no longer there. although there's some consideration, there didnt seem to be anymore animosity.

"are you done?" gy asked.

bly haughtily answered, "i'm done."

"you think its fun seeing me being fooled by you two? you feel proud of it?"

bly furrowed his eyebrows. "yes."

gy laughed uncaringly.

bly hit gy in the thigh with his knee, "i mean it, dont think i'm joking!"

"i know." gy expression changed, looking at bly one more time with seriously. "i admit to every crime you accused me of, but understand this, if i want to bring down gu hai, i still have many methods. you have 2 choices: if you still treat me with this kind of attitude, then we will become enemies. if you treat me like a normal person, forgetting about the conflicts from before, then we will stop intefering with each other's lives."

bly looks at gy with a bright gaze, showing a peaceful attitude. "i never wanted to become enemies. you are gu hai's cousin, i dont have any reason to not forgive you. people who do bad deeds will encounter karma, my actions can already be considered as forgiving. if you put it that way, then we can reach an agreement. but you must delete all the important documents that you stole from the company, and in the future dont use personal reasons to come and mess with gu hai's company."

gy replied with an unchanging expression. "that's not the problem. we'll view the company funds (that gh stole) as me helping you two."

"dont think so highly of yourself. that money is what you owe us."

in order to not hear anymore of these provoking comments, gh tolerated it. since he was young, he never worried money about money anyway.

"what else?"

bly considered for a moment. "havent thought of any for now."

"can i say something?" gy rarely asks something so polite.

bly lightly nodded, as if he is a captain listening to lower ranked soldier giving comments.

"this agreement only pertains to what's between gu hai and i. between the 2 of us, you havent said one word. i'll add it for you, try to avoid mentioning the accident 8 years ago, so that i can treat you normally, and you will have to treat me normally in return. what qualifies as a normal attitude, i dont have to explain to you right?"

bly replies, "i dont fully understand, please explain it to me."

"that is, when i express friendliness, dont always suspect my intentions. treat me fairly and see my efforts, comfortably form a relationship between us and let go of any ill feelings in your heart."

bly took a deep breath, "not everyone can completely control this matter, you must know, our feelings cant be forced. we'll have to see how you perform, if you do well, then your demands might be possible..."

the truth is, in gy's eyes, right now bly appears rather attractive, and also kind of loveable, making people feel like they hate him and love him at the same time, but impossible to express into words. 

in the end, gy threw bly an uncaring affirmation. "fine."

because of this, bly felt as if he has taken 10 tons of his shoulders, any bad feelings in his heart also cleared immediately. with bright eyes and a cheerful face, he returned with gy.

gh was still in that same place looking like he was warring internally against himself. upon seeing gy and bly returning and looking so comfortable, gh felt even more annoyed as if his body is on fire. he aimed his words at bly.

"so what did you guys talk about?" 

bly looks over at gh, putting on a mysterious air. "secret."

if anyone cares, here are the lines from gh to bly's mom in part 1 when she kept trying to visit their apartment. i really wish they squeezed that into ep 14 somehow before she left them alone :(

Reveal hidden contents

bly: when i lived at home, for 10 days, or half a month, i didnt see your face, you still went on perfectly fine

jy: you had someone taking care of you then, now...

gh: i'm taking care of him. dont you always admire western education? we are 17 years old, we should be independent soon. if you are worried about him, i can guarantee you, i will wash his clothes, i will cook his meals, any hardship i will bear it for him. if you never come here again, then we will definitely live comfortably.

I don't quite get why GY is talking to BLY in such a confrontational tone here.

Spoiler

Is GY angry at BLY for BLY bearing a grudge against him? Shouldn't GY be feeling guilty for his deeds? Is BLY even in any wrong here?

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I don't quite get why GY is talking to BLY in such a confrontational tone here.

Hide contents

Is GY angry at BLY for BLY bearing a grudge against him? Shouldn't GY be feeling guilty for his deeds?

i remember sometimes, very RARELY, there's a line or 2 about how gy feels guilty for what he did (mostly happens when he sees bly) but i think 97% of the time he truly believes what he did is completely justified (especially in front gh). 

Spoiler

their conflict in part 2 is kinda mainly due to the fact that gy tried to take care of bly/get close to bly to make up for his past mistake, but did it in a completely backward and a**hole-ish way (like stealing bly's military documents and threatening bly with it so that he can show up at bly's dorm everyday...and countless of other terribly wrong methods that he used to hit on bly)

bly kinda treated him nicely at a distance when gy first showed up, but eventually started to get angrier and in the end decided to take revenge. so gy thinks all of his intentions are good now, why doesnt bly recognize his efforts to reconcile etc. hence his arrogance and confrontational attitude

imo, just like that kite story, gy the character exists to highlight the good in gh. gh and gy essentially wants the same thing (aka bly), but gh's methods get him there, while gy's methods fail miserably. i mean cjd even made sure to describe gh and gy as looking almost like twins, so we know that bly's repulsion towards gy is not physical

• Like 13

For everyone who miss JingYu's voice, here's one of his cover on changba that he deleted.

I don't know the title and the original singer 

I just really love his voice...:heart:

And I want to ask, is it true that ZhouZhou delete his weibo comment?

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, Petrova said:

want to ask, is it true that ZhouZhou delete his weibo comment?

Yup..and i heard Jingyu deleted his comment too. Dont worry i think maybe they dont want fans to speculate their relationship eventhough they make it so obvious lol

• Like 9

Johnny's interview yesterday, when launching Mickey Mouse thingy. In Chinese, but have so many scenes from Addicted and photo shot with Zhouzhou. Maybe someone proficient in Chinese could translate interesting points?

Spoiler

• Like 13

47 minutes ago, shuwei said:

i remember sometimes, very RARELY, there's a line or 2 about how gy feels guilty for what he did (mostly happens when he sees bly) but i think 97% of the time he truly believes what he did is completely justified (especially in front gh). 

Reveal hidden contents

their conflict in part 2 is kinda mainly due to the fact that gy tried to take care of bly/get close to bly to make up for his past mistake, but did it in a completely backward and a**hole-ish way (like stealing bly's military documents and threatening bly with it so that he can show up at bly's dorm everyday...and countless of other terribly wrong methods that he used to hit on bly)

bly kinda treated him nicely at a distance when gy first showed up, but eventually started to get angrier and in the end decided to take revenge. so gy thinks all of his intentions are good now, why doesnt bly recognize his efforts to reconcile etc. hence his arrogance and confrontational attitude

imo, just like that kite story, gy the character exists to highlight the good in gh. gh and gy essentially wants the same thing (aka bly), but gh's methods get him there, while gy's methods fail miserably. i mean cjd even made sure to describe gh and gy as looking almost like twins, so we know that bly's repulsion towards gy is not physical

Personally, I think a character like GY (in Vol. 2) really disgusts me a lot. And, like what you noted earlier, the conflict between BLY & GY due to GY's weird personality grew so much that they became "drama queens". Sigh. Thanks for the explanation. I'll look forward to other parts of the story and focus on GH & BLY in Vol. 2.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

Yup..and i heard Jingyu deleted his comment too. Dont worry i think maybe they dont want fans to speculate their relationship eventhough they make it so obvious lol

Is it me or I actually view as something that may strengthen the ship.

Like: "Oops are we being too obvious?"

Or something like mutual understanding on the couple?

• Like 14