40 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

OMG Johnny! That's NOT even close to how a pig sound. Just an excuse to tease him.

I'm not very sure how weibo works, how do they know each other responded when there are so many comments swarming their inboxes?

Do they have a filter that only show notifications of friend's comments?

Yes,on weibo you can check reblogs/comments from people you follow. And both of them are mutual followers,so yeap.

• Like 6

I'm so glad I waited it out :rolleyes:. Look at that!! Look at all of this ebb and flow going on on weibo!!! I just skipped to the good stuff. Forget the crap that was BF. That gentle breeze has caught our sails :wub:. Let's ship strong people!!!

img]

2 hours ago, Petrova said:

It's time to be happy again guyss!!!

cr: Estreline

Our JingYu comment on ZhouZhou's weibo and said that his new song is GOOD!! :heart:

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

Lol, you guys should probably get on weibo....another comment by Johnny....(I think they're flirting!)

Edit: @gayyoxx Yes the unicorns are prancing! All of that rain has left us with a vibrant rainbow :heart:!!!

• Like 8

I know that we don't have all of the information about the continuation of Addicted - so much of what we hear really can only be described as rumor and speculation. I'm sure there are talks and negotiations and meetings and whatnot occurring even at this moment. But one thought struck me recently. Does CJD truly understand what she has in front of her? With all of the boys? Some of the decisions about S2 (and on?) that we've heard just don't make sense to me from a business aspect. 

Yes, right now the hype is all about JY and ZZ (and CW and FS), but they are getting the hype because of Addicted. And, let's be honest, we are not the only forum/thread of Addicts out there, but for every one of us that are truly addicted, there are 5 - 10 more people who are 'casual' fans. All of the rumor/speculation about S2, as well as the time delay for airing it, is going to cause many of the 'casuals' to turn away and not care. That is a huge chunk of possible profit being lost. 

If I was CJD, I should say if I was in her place, I would try to capitalize on the moment as much as possible. First, I'd do everything humanly possible to lock the boys in for 2 months at least (whether that's May/June or May/October, whatever) to film S2 and S3. It would probably be easier to get them to commit to a set time frame rather than a "I'll call you when we decide what happens next."  They would be able to take on or reject other projects knowing when they would need to be available for Addicted, instead of guessing. Second, I'd prepare to release S2 end of June/beginning of July. S1 was aired just weeks after filming, so the time frame would be about the same. And then air S3 the beginning of next year. A full year between seasons is too long (except for those like us who will wait 10 years if we have to.) Again, the 'casual' fan is not going to wait a year. Six months possibly, but not a year. This isn't Star Wars. CJD will have to re-start the hype caravan after a year, instead of following in the trail that is already there. 

I'm not slamming CJD or anybody at all. I know there are a lot more variables to the production than I know (the government being only one of them). I just don't get it, is all. If there is even a smidgen of truth in all that we've heard, why haven't we heard something along these lines?

Sorry everybody. That was my rant for the day. I shall go to bed now.       :heart: hugs, hugs:heart:

• Like 17

38 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Gayyoxx's YuZhou translator:

ZZ: "miaw miaw (cat emoticon)" --> "Thanks. Talk to you later, in private. Don't forget to bring me the Mickey Mouse plushie the next time we meet. Love you XOXO."

JY: "ung, ung? A pig? Are you snoring?" --> "You want the plushie? Is it not enough to have me and hug me while you are sleeping?"

And @gayyoxx's inflatable life raft has weathered the choppy seas to ride the top of a beautiful wave, basking in sunlight   :wub:

• Like 5

By the way, not sure if you have noticed, the view count for this thread is now close to 500,000. It has beaten 花千骨 in terms of view count, and is now possibly the most viewed thread in the mainland sub forum? :)

• Like 15

A new chapter for the Colour of Life is out!

That Day, Cerulean Sky
https://www.wattpad.com/233594192-the-colours-of-life-that-day-cerulean-sky

I looked through the window, to the bright blue sky.

Today, the sky is still the same with yesterday and the day before and the day before. However, for me, these past couple days, the sky looked bleak. It was steadily losing its majestic colour the more time passed by. The last day when the sky was heavenly cerulean for me was the day before I left Beijing to travel to Shanghai and then to here, Hengdiang. After that, the sky gradually turned for the worse.

Is it always going to be like this? The world looks dim and scary whenever I am far from him?

I closed my eyes, refusing to see today's sky which would bring me far away from him. Instead, I sought refugee in the memories of that last day. That day, when the sky was cerulean bright

• Like 15

On 3/21/2016 at 11:42 PM, aeislaeigh said:
17 hours ago, Petrova said:

OKK!! I'M GOING TO CALL THE WEDDING PLANNER!!

me me! I will plan their whole entire wedding for free hahaha .

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

• Like 11

I just watched like love S1,S2...i didnt like much...its ok to watch once.its not in my rewatch list..but they improved their connection in S2....but all  BL dramas(CA,LL,Addicted) i watched have many things in common...

• Seme(CC,AZ,GH) is always rich and powerful,he is rude,cold,arrogant,handsome,tall,angry young man look...every one afraid of them except our UKE(WS,MD,BLY)...They show their different sides only to Uke...
  • Uke are always poor,kind,honest....
  • Seme are cruel,doesnt care about others but cant hurt Uke,...Its mostly Seme who intiate intimate actions...
  • Seme are more posessive and jealous of Uke than Uke jealous of Seme...
  • Seme cant see if anyone bullies Uke..they take revenge and no one is imp than Uke (even go against family)...
  • All their first kiss scenes are forced surprised kisses...
  • Like 9

Zhouzhou singing his *recent favorite song* at the airport (Seoul > Beijing)

This is the interview whereby the interviewer asked about his recent favorite song, at 0.22

Link to the song "Our village people"

Lol idk but I find it cute that he likes this song XD The version that Zhouzhou sang is the Cantonese version, basically the song is about a man's attachment to his village,which is his home. And also about the people living in the village.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

I know that we don't have all of the information about the continuation of Addicted - so much of what we hear really can only be described as rumor and speculation. I'm sure there are talks and negotiations and meetings and whatnot occurring even at this moment. But one thought struck me recently. Does CJD truly understand what she has in front of her? With all of the boys? Some of the decisions about S2 (and on?) that we've heard just don't make sense to me from a business aspect. 

Yes, right now the hype is all about JY and ZZ (and CW and FS), but they are getting the hype because of Addicted. And, let's be honest, we are not the only forum/thread of Addicts out there, but for every one of us that are truly addicted, there are 5 - 10 more people who are 'casual' fans. All of the rumor/speculation about S2, as well as the time delay for airing it, is going to cause many of the 'casuals' to turn away and not care. That is a huge chunk of possible profit being lost. 

If I was CJD, I should say if I was in her place, I would try to capitalize on the moment as much as possible. First, I'd do everything humanly possible to lock the boys in for 2 months at least (whether that's May/June or May/October, whatever) to film S2 and S3. It would probably be easier to get them to commit to a set time frame rather than a "I'll call you when we decide what happens next."  They would be able to take on or reject other projects knowing when they would need to be available for Addicted, instead of guessing. Second, I'd prepare to release S2 end of June/beginning of July. S1 was aired just weeks after filming, so the time frame would be about the same. And then air S3 the beginning of next year. A full year between seasons is too long (except for those like us who will wait 10 years if we have to.) Again, the 'casual' fan is not going to wait a year. Six months possibly, but not a year. This isn't Star Wars. CJD will have to re-start the hype caravan after a year, instead of following in the trail that is already there. 

i also wish cjd was like you and can make damn near MIRACLES happen, but she's only human and this cannot be a one woman show. this is a drama production. to have a "time frame", a "release", a greenlit at all, you must have a broadcaster. whether its a tv channel, tudou, youku, netflix, whatever. s1's broadcaster was iqiyi. and right now not only they no longer have iqiyi, every broadcaster in china is now out of reach. will cjd pay the cast and crew and all of the production costs out of her pocket and then upload it online for free?? and to where? yeah they can upload on youtube, and its great for us international fans, but 1) they are not film students making videos out of their basement and how likely it is that youtube will become their official sponsor, making addicted an original youtube series 2) youtube is BLOCKED in china, their core audience

addicted received the nationwide ban in the end of february. its been ONE MONTH. they have had one month to deal with the loss of their broadcaster in the middle s1, find a foreign sponsor for s1 dvd (which they seem to have managed to do and i'm very impressed, i almost thought we'd never get to see it), find a foreign broadcaster and convince them to take on s2, lock down a cast (who are all based on china, some are still in school, some are on meteoric rise to stardom) to a project that might or might not have corporate backings etc etc

the last thing cjd needs to worry about is losing "casual fans"

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, shuwei said:

/.../

they received the nationwide ban in the end of february. its been ONE MONTH. they have had one month to deal with the loss of their broadcaster in the middle s1, find a foreign sponsor in for s1 dvd (which they seems to have managed to do and i'm very impressed, i almost thought we'd never get to see it), find a foreign broadcaster and convince them to take on s2, lock down a cast (who are all based on china, some are still in school, some are on meteoric rise to stardom) to a project that might or might not have corporate backings etc etc

the last thing cjd needs to worry about is losing "casual fans"

I am not even sure that CJD and her producent entourage have even had a chance to DIGEST everything that the unexpected storm, or rather a wallop of storms from all directions, called Addicted, brought upon them. I bet nobody involved  in the project in the front, and behind the camera, saw it coming. In the best of circumstances it would have been taxing on a bigger and, shall I say, more experienced company. What's the best way to act on it: fast and furious, or slowly but surely? It's a (multi)million dollar question, made even more difficult by the country morose political meddling (recent events involving HK booksellers are a scary tale).

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, ryokise said:

This is the interview whereby the interviewer asked about his recent favorite song, at 0.22

Lol idk but I find it cute that he likes this song XD The version that Zhouzhou sang is the Cantonese version, basically the song is about a man's attachment to his village,which is his home. And also about the people living in the village.

OMG... I just got addicted to that song... :crazy:

I can see why he is always humming that song. 

• Like 3

Well, we got the wedding planner guys!! Just remember  @joycemay to install cameras to all the rooms in the house.

Just in case they're not doing "it" at the bridal chamber. Remember to put the cameras on the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room and even the balcony :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Because we can't lose their 'wild wedding night', we need to documented all of it for 'research' purpose!!

After that we just can sit and wait until the morning comes to collect the footage and upload it to this forum as soon as possible.

giphy.gif

• Like 16

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

ZZ sure is very naughty... he really knows how to step up the mood.... it seems he was waiting to show off his singing skills... 

Ha ha ha .... such a player.. intentionally playing with our hearts...

I am happy that ZZ and JY are unfazed with the BF saga and carrying on their flirting on Weibo with no worries:D

Waiting eagerly to see them together in upcoming Happy Camp..:wub:

PS: JY looks way better now... ill fitting baggy clothes don't suit him much.. I loved him in the new photo shoot for Disney.(Meters/ Bonwe) with his figure tugging t shirt and awesome biceps.. 

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, Petrova said:

Well, we got the wedding planner guys!! Just remember  @joycemay to install cameras to all the rooms in the house.

Just in case they're not doing "it" at the bridal chamber. Remember to put the cameras on the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room and even the balcony :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Because we can't lose their 'wild wedding night', we need to documented all of it for 'research' purpose!!

After that we just can sit and wait until the morning comes to collect the footage and upload it to this forum as soon as possible.

This is a total opposite of my Code of Ethics: Event Planners Association. Hahaha but in our Yuzhou ZhouYu shipper land everyting is possible! OMG my stalker tendencies, "addicted" what have you done to me:dizzy: . tumblr_n83nihB9qu1sxcq8ao1_400.gif

• Like 15

Amazing how when one wakes up to this fandom each morning, there's always new excitement. I love how they flirt on social media.

I wonder if ZZ swooned like this at JY's comment. *g*
giphy.gif

I love how ZZ looks like he's about 12 there, it's adorable (and it's fascinating how he can go from looking pretty mature and tough to looking like a little boy in instances). Also, his ragdoll approach to JY's moves is terrific, isn't it? To think exactly how many times this must have happened to have perfected it to this extent. You see it in the bts too, but seems he knows exactly when to get into ragdoll-mode. JY has found his perfect partner. :)

• Like 19