41 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Guys why do you like BL movies/Dramas.....for me i watch only happy ending BL series..it has low love triangles...and compared to boy/girl love triangles when watching BL love triangles i dont curse lead couple....mostly  it focus on main lead and less evil plots...romance is not my cup of tea but i do enjoy couples with happily ever after and no fightings in movies....i just said above sentence from my fav actor drama...

As a gay guy myself, i just love the storylines and wish my love life can be just like that  lol

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Guys why do you like BL movies/Dramas.....for me i watch only happy ending BL series..it has low love triangles...and compared to boy/girl love triangles when watching BL love triangles i dont curse lead couple....mostly  it focus on main lead and less evil plots...romance is not my cup of tea but i do enjoy couples with happily ever after and no fightings in movies....i just said above sentence from my fav actor drama...

Because of the guys. What else? Loll.

Seriously speaking, BL series/ movies have the kind of romance that I like to see. They bring out the changing reality of a more diverse society. They give a relatable perspective to love between two guys. And, they can be just as funny, sad, angry, happy, emotional as any other love stories like those between friends and family. Of course, having a good-looking cast appeals to my eyes too. ^^

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Seriously speaking, BL series/ movies have the kind of romance that I like to see. They bring out the changing reality of a more diverse society. They give a relatable perspective to love between two guys. And, they can be just as funny, sad, angry, happy, emotional as any other love stories like those between friends and family. Of course, having a good-looking cast appeals to my eyes too. ^^

I agree too..Handsome guys makes worth watching.....

38 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Not just good-looking cast but  good-looking cast making out appeals to me! Hahahahaha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, leo456 said:

Dear all,

There is sweety love scene between GH and LY in Spoil#9. GH gets 1 more score. 

Question: should I translate "#8 today and #9 tomorrow" or "#9 today and #8 tomrrow"?

hahahaha so happy now. 

How about both today? :D ill give u a massage for it o.o

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, leo456 said:

Dear all,

There is sweety love scene between GH and LY in Spoil#9. GH gets 1 more score. 

Question: should I translate "#8 today and #9 tomorrow" or "#9 today and #8 tomrrow"?

hahahaha so happy now. 

Do whatever you wish to do. Maybe 8 today so things go in order? :o

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, love-k-dramas said:

fellow addicts they have officially added episode 11 uncut on you tube  It's their official channel so please  subscribe 

https://youtu.be/o8fMNOJt7co 

It seems they also released trailers up to ep15 too!!! Lol at the doctor gauging his eyes out seeing GH's big little brother xD in the ep12 trailer.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, mym999 said:

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

But i didnt uderstand a word...why they have french sub rather than eng....some one sub the trailer....

OMG thanks! I am gonna get my bf to translate for me :D

• Like 1