Yes, the uncut version already in Youtube through  China's official channel Huace Huace Film & TV Official Channel  .

Guys, please don't forget to subscribed as they asked for it. See the comment part:

Thank you fans attention, please be sure to subscribe to our channel Oh, then there will be more surprises waiting for you! 
Reply30  
  • Like 7

In ep 11 ....When GH said he make his love to flirt BLY heart...BLY storms out and GH sleeps on bed..the next scene is both sitting with their parents for lunch....is it the same in novel too...its just that some thing missing......BLY simply meets GH and goes for lunch....is there any conversation between them???? 

From yaoiotaku.com/forums by gingercake 

OK, WE HAVE TO AWARE ON THIS, THIS IS THEIR REMINDER:

To all the fans, please don't upload this uncut version to the China Mainland website, this is special for the overseas/international fans, if anything happened, it might affected the airing of this series. Thank you.

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, Jefri Pramana said:

Yes, the uncut version already in Youtube through  China's official channel Huace Huace Film & TV Official Channel  .

Guys, please don't forget to subscribed as they asked for it. See the comment part:

Thank you fans attention, please be sure to subscribe to our channel Oh, then there will be more surprises waiting for you! 
Reply30  

I did subscribed it...but still all are in chinese...some has french subtitles....i want english...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, love-k-dramas said:

From yaoiotaku.com/forums by gingercake 

OK, WE HAVE TO AWARE ON THIS, THIS IS THEIR REMINDER:

To all the fans, please don't upload this uncut version to the China Mainland website, this is special for the overseas/international fans, if anything happened, it might affected the airing of this series. Thank you.

To be honest, now I'm scared something's gonna happen. I mean since when do people on the internet obey rules? I hope it's gonna be fine for them to upload this uncut version.

That aside, I'm happy that they're noticing there are lots of international fan keeping an eye on this series. It's just my hopeful thinking, but I hope they would consider putting english subtitles on the DVD as well after noticing this. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mym999 said:

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

This video has uncut version too.....but no eng sub...i wish some one sub this video...

Dear @mym999

I am sooooooooo thankful. The uncut version is much better that the aired version. 

If the production team let this version on air, I won't feel disappoint at all. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, adreeyan said:

Omg bless the uncut version! It is so much better! We can really see the acting, the deep emotional twisted scenes that were cut! I'm so happy, I'm going to re-watch all the episodes uncut to see what we missed! I don't care I don't understand chinese :w00t::wub:

Don't forget to subscribe and like every videos! 

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks

BLESS YOU PEOPLE WHO FOUND THIS CHANNEL!!!!!!! I already subscribed! SO FREAKING MUCH BETTER THAN THE STUPID CUT! I'm not just talking about the kiss... but the whole thing... Guhai's crazy confession, his possessiveness, his obsession.... finally can see in the uncut...

Guest skeletonworks
6 minutes ago, mym999 said:

I want link of original song....i like this song...can anyone post the link

isnt it the same song GH sings on bed to irritate BLY

Yes you're right. And it's the same song playing when Luoyin flashbacked about his happy time with Guhai after he left Guhai at the massage house..