On 2/16/2016 at 0:51 PM, alvinboi said:

Edit: Speaking of songs, the Teresa Teng's song/ the song, which Johnny & Weizhou sang together on stage (lyrics: here and full video: here), was used in the chapter where Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin were sleeping on two beds. Gu Hai was singing that to annoy Bai LuoYin who just wanted to sleep.

>> This song is very sweet. I wanna sing this song for my dear too.

On 2/16/2016 at 6:14 PM, DanA said:

On BaiLouYin and WeiZhou

To aggravate the ‘mystery’, have you noticed that BLY’s emotions in the series are somewhat limited. I never saw him genuinely happy. Yes, he smiles, sobers most of the time. But never saw that deep-rooted happiness or a joyful laughter causing a tear in your eye. Maybe, BLY is really a reserved person as portrayed in the story. Am I right?

>> I feel like there's void inside him. He looks strong at the outside, but I think he feels that his life is incomplete, maybe because of mom leaving him. He wants love, but he chooses not to express it. And Gu Hai is the one taking care of him so good(and annoyingly good).

22 hours ago, mym999 said:

I just wish they complete it in 1 season with happy ending..I really dont want to wait for season 2...

>> someone says there're 3 seasons! 

20 hours ago, mym999 said:

In this trailer at 0.16 blue shirt guy may be GH cousin .0.17 he says let go of me ....does GH has other relation with his cousin..???At 1.13 the scene is at school where yang meng disturbs them....i think LY accepts GH fellings in ep 11

>> 0.16 is GH cousin, but 0.17 GH is laying on his friend, not his cousin. I think this scene will be in Ep.11. GH drowns himself in alcohol after LY broke off their relationship.

3 hours ago, mym999 said:

Japanese Seven Days is BL movie.The story about seryu is handsome guy who dates anyone who proposes him on monday and breaksup with them by sunday..his senior jokingly asks him to date him and starts the journey of 2 boys love.

.for manga click here ...Manga

..It has 2 parts and adapted from novel..The movie is exact copy of novel even with dialogues..Even though the action of leads sucks at parts but its good movie.i enjoyed watching it ...give it a try...

>> Seven days is one of my favorite Japanese BL movie apart from Doushitemo Furetakunai(my Number ONE). I totally agree that the movie exactly copy from novel in every detail, which I like it! I don't think actors' acting is bad. But actor playing Seryu looks much more Uke than Yamada James who plays Shino-sempai.

**Edit

English subtitle for yesterday's Netease interview with 4 lead actors

• Like 2

BL and GH seems more like Friends than Couple.....the expression of love lacks emotion in series...in ep 10 when BL says GH its different when it comes to you GH action is like i dont care and unfinished..continues to another scene quickly...

3 minutes ago, Evil Blea said:

Wait 5 hours only? Are u sure? *^* where r u watching this? I only ever watch on YouTube and sometimes they post late :((

Chinese midnight is for me the day before 5 PM so...today 5PM :P

Usually official channels but mostly raw versions are available within 30 min after release ^^

13 minutes ago, Lukasz D said:

Chinese midnight is for me the day before 5 PM so...today 5PM :P

Usually official channels but mostly raw versions are available within 30 min after release ^^

Oh ok! Haha u got me excited! Well if u can pls link me if u manage to find it later! ;)))

Guest skeletonworks
6 hours ago, mym999 said:

can you tell me what happens when they meet after separation of 8 years...they have other people..??

I know a bit only. Guhai will start chasing after Luoyin again. Since Guhai is a CEO in some company, he is trying to have some contract/tender with the army where Luoyin work but Luoyin doesn't want to at first. Anyway, it won't be so long until they got back together ;) They even have a role play in soldier uniform as requested by Guhai (not hard to guess lol). Luoyin was reluctant at first but end up following anyway kekeke. And do you know why Luoyin join the army? It's because of Guhai. Guhai didn't want to join the army. As a son to a Major General, this is a big blow to his dad's pride. Luoyin steps in place of Guhai as a stepson.

Another sweet thing about their love:

My friend said their school uniform always pops up through out the entire novel. I guess it's some kind of a symbolic meaning to both of them because it's the uniform that made them grow closer together... And remember that bloody uniform that Luoyin washed for Guhai? Luoyin kept it inside his pillow case (together with the pillow) and was found out 8 years later by Guhai... Can they just not...do this to me?!

2 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I know a bit only. Guhai will start chasing after Luoyin again. Since Guhai is a CEO in some company, he is trying to have some contract/tender with the army where Luoyin work but Luoyin doesn't want to at first. Anyway, it won't be so long until they got back together ;) They even have a role play in soldier uniform as requested by Guhai (not hard to guess lol). Luoyin was reluctant at first but end up following anyway kekeke. And do you know why Luoyin join the army? It's because of Guhai. Guhai didn't want to join the army. As a son to a Major General, this is a big blow to his dad's pride. Luoyin steps in place of Guhai as a stepson.

My friend said their school uniform always pops up through out the entire novel. I guess it's some kind of a symbolic because it's the uniform that made them grow closer together... And remember that bloody uniform that Luoyin washed for Guhai? Luoyin kept it inside his pillow case (together with the pillow) and was found out 8 years later by Guhai... Can they just not...do this to me?!

Thanx for updating...I really wish i know chinese...so i will be able to finish reading novel...i hope some one translate novel even if series doesnt cover it...Its so sweet..more than series im loving the novel translations....

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
21 minutes ago, JTanis said:

Right now boys are having App broadcasting. They said there'll also be fan meeting in other towns and they know that there are many oversea fans watching this series ^^

Yes yes yes!!!  My friend said the fans in the Chinese forum is also aware that there are many international fans following this series!!! I'm so happy that the boys also know about us existing!!!!!!! Do we have hope to get an English novel of Heroin???

38 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

My friend said their school uniform always pops up through out the entire novel. I guess it's some kind of a symbolic meaning to both of them because it's the uniform that made them grow closer together... And remember that bloody uniform that Luoyin washed for Guhai? Luoyin kept it inside his pillow case (together with the pillow) and was found out 8 years later by Guhai... Can they just not...do this to me?!

Omg my heart! All the feels haha

I really hope the series follows to the end of the story or the novel gets fully translated. Being #foreveralone, I need this in my life right now haha

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Evil Blea said:

Wait 5 hours only? Are u sure? *^* where r u watching this? I only ever watch on YouTube and sometimes they post late :((

Hi Evil Blea,

If you don't mind, try to watch it also from the official channels as always suggested by @alvinboi and @skeletonworks  to increase number of viewers of Addicted web series through official channel, with hoping the more the viewers the more sponsors interested for the funding of Addicted web series next seasons. I know it's not subbed yet, but if you urge for the earliest that you can watch, it is always from the official channels.

Links always available in first page of this thread or if I may quote from @alvinboi :

List of official channels:

腾讯视频 QQ  |  爱奇艺 iQiyi  |  搜狐 Sohu  |  56  |  B站 Bilibili

Please show them support! :D:D:D

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Jefri Pramana said:

Hi Evil Blea,

If you don't mind, try to watch it also from the official channels as always suggested by @alvinboi and @skeletonworks  to increase number of viewers of Addicted web series through official channel, with hoping the more the viewers the more sponsors interested for the funding of Addicted web series next seasons. I know it's not subbed yet, but if you urge for the earliest that you can watch, it is always from the official channels.

Links always available in first page of this thread or if I may quote from @alvinboi :

List of official channels:

腾讯视频 QQ  |  爱奇艺 iQiyi  |  搜狐 Sohu  |  56  |  B站 Bilibili

Please show them support! :D:D:D

ohhh ok! haha i dont mind if its not subbed, i'm too desperate to watch it XDD 

but thanks for this! i'll be sure to watch it on the official channel!

• Like 2

It just occured to me...BL taking GH uniform and keeeping for 8 years...Till now in series & translations GHs obsessive and caring towards BLY shown but BL is also equally devoted and loved him even though he is reserved....Just reading that makes me think BLY loves GH more than GH loves BLY in more lovelier way than obsession...

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, leo456 said:

Heroin (Spoil #7.1)

Credit to the writer: Chai Jidan
Credit to the translator: @maewmira (Twitter)
------------------------------------------

The student head of the class announces "Today, we are gonna have health examination in the afternoon so everyone please prepare yourselves". LY already know that he has to take pff the cloth and get checked all parts of his body in the examination. Then, LY goes to ask the head to put him in different group of GH. After that, LY goes back to his desk. GH asks to get the examination together but LY deny. GH keep asking all morning but he isn't successful. In the afternoon, GH asks LY to get the examination together again but LY tells that he is so sleepy and needs to take a nap first. GH lets LY takes a nape and he goes first. When GH get in the room of the examination, he just knows that he has to take off the cloth. Immediately, he realise that it is LY's plan to be not get the examination with him. Unfortunately, LY is in the group after GH's group. When GH hears LY name in the next group, he is tricky to get the last queue of his group. At the end, they get the examination together by GH first and then LY follow. In the examination room, GH's little brother is the hottest topic among classmates because he has a huge one. For LY, the doctor softly hits at his shoulder and says your body is very nice. After all, there is a rumour that the doctor is beaten by you know who. Before the class end, the head student comes to tell LY that he has something wrong at his liver, maybe it is Hepatitis B. He says LY would go to a hospital for double check.

LY is stressed very much. LY thinks, what should he do if he has Hepatitis B really. There are 2 patients in his house presently (LY's grandpa & grandma). While LY is thinking about himself, he walk on the corridor. GH finds LY and asks LY, what happen? LY don't answer GH. LY don't go back home so GH takes LY to his house instead. In dinner, GH makes wonton soup for LY by himself. After dinner, LY says "I may have Hepatitis B". GH don't believe it and use the same chopsticks with LY. LY scold that don't you be scared to be infected. GH says "as I told you, I don't believe it". GH also says let's have sex with me then. If LY has it, GH will have it too. GH comforts LY that he will take LY to recheck at hospital on Saturday. 

While LY is taking a shower, GH imagines of his body, his shape and his p... that he saw today. When LY comes out, GH takes a pyjama to him. Right now, LY is seriously worrying about his disease so he forget to be careful about his nudity.  LY takes off his towel and put on the pyjamas from GH. GH is shocked and stands still like a stone at the unbelievable naked scene of LY. GH cannot believe that LY would change the cloth in front of him. LY goes to find some information about Hepatitis B at GH's computer. Then, GH goes to take a shower. GH comes out and sees LY is still at the computer desk. GH go to LY and get very close from LY's back. LY senses that GH is behind. LY tells GH to keep some space between them and warns GH to not come near him. GH says it LY who him temped. GH tells LY took off towel till naked in front of him. GH asks "you aim to temp me, right?". LY is angry so he picks a rag on the table to throw to GH's face. LY gets GH out of the room. 

LY just get in the bed. Instantly, GH opens the door and asks LY to let him sleep with. LY don't wanna fight so he gets up of the bed to find somewhere else to sleep. GH fast catch LY and drag him to the bed. GH comes very close to LY and now only 2-3 cm of space between 2 faces. GH says Hepatitis B can be infectious by saliva too. At the end of GH's word, he kisses LY. While they are kissing, GH softly push LY on the bed. GH is also trying to take off LY's cloth. GH comforts LY that don't worry and don't be scared. If you have, I will have it the same as you. GH says LY will never be alone. LY says GH doesn't have to take the risk. GH thinks that what risk? GH just wants to molest LY now. GH also thinks that it is very hard to have a great opportunity to do something like this so he will definitely not let it go.

GH whispers at LY's ear that having sex can be infected too. Suddenly, LY pushes GH out and seriously says don't GH do that. GH says it's ok and tells that he knows what he is doing. GH also says it just depend on LY's brave. GH repeats that "just you brave" and continue to do his love scene. Now, GH is taking advantage of the occasion from LY's feeling down about his disease. GH does hot love scene with using tongue at LY's ear, neck, nipples, six-pack. LY tries to resist GH by kicking at his leg. How much LY tries to resit GH, GH will does hotter molest. LY thinks this is the first time for him to be shamed.  LY thinks he is not ready for this but he doesn't have power to resist GH. LY feels upset to himself because he think he is so weak to want GH comforts him in this way. 

(Eh! Actually, LY deeply wants GH to comfort by having sex? Am I right???)

*******Restricted for 18+ only*******

GH 's hand gentle fondle on LY's body from his neck, chest, abs until get in the pant of LY. Immediately, LY catches GH's hand to stop. GH goes back to give a lot soft kiss at LY's forehead, nose, mouth, chin, neck, chest, abs. While GH does it, LY's power to against GH is low and lower. When LY has not enough power to resist, GH picks LY's P out of his pant. GH also pick his P out and let them gently scratch each other. LY cannot do anything except saying stop, don't, no and bla bla bla to make GH stop. GH doesn't stop and goes on with his hand job at LY's P. LY keeps saying stop stop stop. GH thinks how can I stop now, he has been waiting for so long. In GH's thought, he won't stop even though he would be killed later by LY. 

GH increases speed of jerking at LY's P until LY cum. Then, he also jerk off until he cum on LY by himself. 

After all done, GH talks about how much he like LY's voice while they were making love. GH also tells that LY is so sexy and so attractive to him. LY punches GH at this stomach. GH doesn't mind and keep talking that LY's voice, when he cum. GH is fascinated by the voice and it drives him to cum too. LY says he will throw GH out of the window if he doesn't stop talking. GH stops and hug LY tightly. GH whispers LY that "I'm going to love you very much. I will be the one whom fulfil your love that you have not been fulfilled for over 10 years."

In the morning, the student head comes to tells LY that he is wrong. LY doesn't have anything wrong. Actually, LY is the one who has got vaccine. For other else, they haven't got it yet. GH's thought, why he has to tell LY so soon. GH wanna molest LY for many days. GH is now so disappointed about losing his opportunity to make love with LY anymore. However, GH try to ask LY to do it again. LY answers him with punching at his stomach. 

***END***

To be continue... in #8

Remark: Today, I translate the novel on my iPhone in the car so I cannot recheck it much. If anything wrong, I'm sorry. Hahaha

I can't stop having butterflies every where..wahhh i duch totaly in love with that couple...and thank you verrrrrrrrry much for the translation ;)

Edited by Randa Cassiopeia
  • Like 4