27 minutes ago, joycemay said:

Thank you very much for the spoiler @leo456

But I'm so mad right now!!:angry: Why they need to cut  the kissing scenes. Its not even sxx scenes. This is too much!

Your welcome

Agreed, I'm curious that why Like Love can have love scene? If China have strick film regulation, it would apply to all. 

• Like 2

Can I recommend them to go to Hong Kong for production? They are open for LGBT. If the production team has enough budget, I strongly recommend. The film will be much better than this. Actually, they can find some sponsor there too. 

Flap the table!!!

For somebody who cannot watch the full episode from the link. On the website, you are allowed to watch only about 5 minutes. So, you have to download its app first and then find the series by the name. In the app, you will be able to watch it in full length. 

Enjoy the app and enjoy the disappoint episode. Good night all :) 

• Like 6

Today I'm mad, like HELL MAD.

This is probably the worst saved scene EVER. Ok, you can't show the kisses, then you can show from heads down, show hands, legs, whatever, man, I mean, I watched enough BL to know how you can save it and they with they full films can't?? What the actual he-

Ok, this was terrible, totally terrible and I don't know about you guys but I'm verry well spaming all I can from my Weibo account because this is too much. 

I knew we would not get the kisses but they didn't need to cut it like the work of a ten year old. When I started editing I wasn't even that bad.

Damn, this is awful.

• Like 3

Omg i am so disappointed! Why the f did they delete the crucial moment of the episode ? :tears: I want to see them kissing as this brings up a chilling atmohsphere. 

Also, can anyone tell me what was happening at the end of the episode ? They were having dinner together with parents ? Whut ? 

Even though I'm annoyed that the kiss scene is being cut off, it's still a whole lot better than to have the whole series get banned and to be unable to follow the beautiful love between these two boys anymore. (And getting banned meaning there would be no DVD either. Now THAT's gonna be more devastating than missing kissing scenes)

That said, boy I can't wait for the uncut DVD version and I promise if there's an english subs on the DVD I will buy the DVD no matter what it takes. Expensive shipping cost and all that, I would still get my hands on that DVD!

• Like 5

Haven't watched the 11th episode any yet, but from the comments up above ↑↑↑, I kinda.. How can I put this? Disappointing, lame, like please-don't-watch-this-if-you're-afraid-of-your-imagination-crushed-into-pieces.. Awww.. Still waiting for the eng subbed, cause it would be hard for me to understand the situation when I don't even understand to what they said..

Actually I can tolerate the kissing scene cut here.. Guys, what would it be better? Watch the series even the kissing scene is cut down, or completely unable to watch it due to the regulations censorship (like they couldn't upload or even produce the series)?

Bear with it guys, soon the cut scene will be uploaded though.. Remember the Counter Attack rough kissing scene in Wang Qing's appartment that uploaded later on? For the sake of the series, and to the most adorable Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou and aaaaall the crew involved in the series let's just please appreciate their hard work. :grin:

Good morning from Indonesia!

Guest skeletonworks
3 hours ago, Evil Blea said:

Ok this might be really out of blue but I was wOrdering when LY's ex-girlfriend will show up? I haven't read the novel yet, is it far off tho? And who's the guy in purple in the trailer? Anyone know?

Well it should be soon... Hmm but I'm not sure how are they gonna wrap this up with only 4 episodes left... The guy in the purple shirt is Guhai's cousin who dotes on Guhai and wants to kill Luoyin....

Anyone finds the translation for the latest episode 12 trailer?? It seems like Youqi is requesting a favour from Luoyin but Guhai seems jealous and Luoyin seeing Guhai is jealous, he immediately turns Youqi down. And Guhai seems satisfied by that. Omg he's totally domineering!!!! Is it like that?

Edit: I saw LT's comment on her youtube. She said Youqi invited Luoyin to his hometown. Guhai immediately asked Luoyin to accompany him to buy furnitures for his new house. Luoyin then decides and chooses Guhai over Youqi. Damn you Guhai. Always so jealous!!!!

24 minutes ago, ryogarvin13 said:

Haven't watched the 11th episode any yet, but from the comments up above ↑↑↑, I kinda.. How can I put this? Disappointing, lame, like please-don't-watch-this-if-you're-afraid-of-your-imagination-crushed-into-pieces.. Awww.. Still waiting for the eng subbed, cause it would be hard for me to understand the situation when I don't even understand to what they said..

Actually I can tolerate the kissing scene cut here.. Guys, what would it be better? Watch the series even the kissing scene is cut down, or completely unable to watch it due to the regulations censorship (like they couldn't upload or even produce the series)?

Bear with it guys, soon the cut scene will be uploaded though.. Remember the Counter Attack rough kissing scene in Wang Qing's appartment that uploaded later on? For the sake of the series, and to the most adorable Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou and aaaaall the crew involved in the series let's just please appreciate their hard work. :grin:

It was disappointing that they had to censor the kissing scene, but it's not too bad if you don't think too much about and just drool at their beautiful faces. If you're gonna watch it just don't expect too much. Also, because of the censorship, the kidnapping scene til the end of the episode is a bit choppy due to the censorship.

On a happier note, kinda excited for ep12. I wanna see Youqi try to steal BLY away from GH (but failing).

• Like 2

So many angst comment, LOL, I feel you guys. 

My suggestion for the next season for ALL PRODUCTION TEAM, please read rules according censorship in your country. It is not nice when you give teaser in thriller for some scene then your country regulation won't allow it. It gives BIG DISSAPOINTMENT to audience. We know, we watch your series free but many of us would like to buy the dvd when it comes out. And pleaseeeee give us more good editing. You guys should watch Japanese bl. Some of them have good editing.

10 hours ago, leo456 said:

Heroin (Spoil #7.1)

Credit to the writer: Chai Jidan
Credit to the translator: @maewmira (Twitter)
------------------------------------------

The student head of the class announces "Today, we are gonna have health examination in the afternoon so everyone please prepare yourselves". LY already know that he has to take pff the cloth and get checked all parts of his body in the examination. Then, LY goes to ask the head to put him in different group of GH. After that, LY goes back to his desk. GH asks to get the examination together but LY deny. GH keep asking all morning but he isn't successful. In the afternoon, GH asks LY to get the examination together again but LY tells that he is so sleepy and needs to take a nap first. GH lets LY takes a nape and he goes first. When GH get in the room of the examination, he just knows that he has to take off the cloth. Immediately, he realise that it is LY's plan to be not get the examination with him. Unfortunately, LY is in the group after GH's group. When GH hears LY name in the next group, he is tricky to get the last queue of his group. At the end, they get the examination together by GH first and then LY follow. In the examination room, GH's little brother is the hottest topic among classmates because he has a huge one. For LY, the doctor softly hits at his shoulder and says your body is very nice. After all, there is a rumour that the doctor is beaten by you know who. Before the class end, the head student comes to tell LY that he has something wrong at his liver, maybe it is Hepatitis B. He says LY would go to a hospital for double check.

LY is stressed very much. LY thinks, what should he do if he has Hepatitis B really. There are 2 patients in his house presently (LY's grandpa & grandma). While LY is thinking about himself, he walk on the corridor. GH finds LY and asks LY, what happen? LY don't answer GH. LY don't go back home so GH takes LY to his house instead. In dinner, GH makes wonton soup for LY by himself. After dinner, LY says "I may have Hepatitis B". GH don't believe it and use the same chopsticks with LY. LY scold that don't you be scared to be infected. GH says "as I told you, I don't believe it". GH also says let's have sex with me then. If LY has it, GH will have it too. GH comforts LY that he will take LY to recheck at hospital on Saturday. 

While LY is taking a shower, GH imagines of his body, his shape and his p... that he saw today. When LY comes out, GH takes a pyjama to him. Right now, LY is seriously worrying about his disease so he forget to be careful about his nudity.  LY takes off his towel and put on the pyjamas from GH. GH is shocked and stands still like a stone at the unbelievable naked scene of LY. GH cannot believe that LY would change the cloth in front of him. LY goes to find some information about Hepatitis B at GH's computer. Then, GH goes to take a shower. GH comes out and sees LY is still at the computer desk. GH go to LY and get very close from LY's back. LY senses that GH is behind. LY tells GH to keep some space between them and warns GH to not come near him. GH says it LY who him temped. GH tells LY took off towel till naked in front of him. GH asks "you aim to temp me, right?". LY is angry so he picks a rag on the table to throw to GH's face. LY gets GH out of the room. 

LY just get in the bed. Instantly, GH opens the door and asks LY to let him sleep with. LY don't wanna fight so he gets up of the bed to find somewhere else to sleep. GH fast catch LY and drag him to the bed. GH comes very close to LY and now only 2-3 cm of space between 2 faces. GH says Hepatitis B can be infectious by saliva too. At the end of GH's word, he kisses LY. While they are kissing, GH softly push LY on the bed. GH is also trying to take off LY's cloth. GH comforts LY that don't worry and don't be scared. If you have, I will have it the same as you. GH says LY will never be alone. LY says GH doesn't have to take the risk. GH thinks that what risk? GH just wants to molest LY now. GH also thinks that it is very hard to have a great opportunity to do something like this so he will definitely not let it go.

GH whispers at LY's ear that having sex can be infected too. Suddenly, LY pushes GH out and seriously says don't GH do that. GH says it's ok and tells that he knows what he is doing. GH also says it just depend on LY's brave. GH repeats that "just you brave" and continue to do his love scene. Now, GH is taking advantage of the occasion from LY's feeling down about his disease. GH does hot love scene with using tongue at LY's ear, neck, nipples, six-pack. LY tries to resist GH by kicking at his leg. How much LY tries to resit GH, GH will does hotter molest. LY thinks this is the first time for him to be shamed.  LY thinks he is not ready for this but he doesn't have power to resist GH. LY feels upset to himself because he think he is so weak to want GH comforts him in this way. 

(Eh! Actually, LY deeply wants GH to comfort by having sex? Am I right???)

*******Restricted for 18+ only*******

Reveal hidden contents

GH 's hand gentle fondle on LY's body from his neck, chest, abs until get in the pant of LY. Immediately, LY catches GH's hand to stop. GH goes back to give a lot soft kiss at LY's forehead, nose, mouth, chin, neck, chest, abs. While GH does it, LY's power to against GH is low and lower. When LY has not enough power to resist, GH picks LY's P out of his pant. GH also pick his P out and let them gently scratch each other. LY cannot do anything except saying stop, don't, no and bla bla bla to make GH stop. GH doesn't stop and goes on with his hand job at LY's P. LY keeps saying stop stop stop. GH thinks how can I stop now, he has been waiting for so long. In GH's thought, he won't stop even though he would be killed later by LY.

GH increases speed of jerking at LY's P until LY cum. Then, he also jerk off until he cum on LY by himself.

After all done, GH talks about how much he like LY's voice while they were making love. GH also tells that LY is so sexy and so attractive to him. LY punches GH at this stomach. GH doesn't mind and keep talking about LY's voice, when he cum. GH is fascinated by the voice and it drives him to cum too. LY says he will throw GH out of the window if he doesn't stop talking. GH stops and hug LY tightly. GH whispers LY that "I'm going to love you very much. I will be the one whom fulfil your love that you have not been fulfilled for over 10 years."

In the morning, the student head comes to tells LY that he is wrong. LY doesn't have anything wrong. Actually, LY is the one who has got vaccine. For other else, they haven't got it yet. GH's thought, why he has to tell LY so soon. GH wanna molest LY for many days. GH is now so disappointed about losing his opportunity to make love with LY anymore. However, GH try to ask LY to do it again. LY answers him with punching at his stomach. 

***END***

To be continue... in #8

P.S. Please click "Like This" under my post  for morale support, thanks. 

Remark: Today, I translate the novel on my iPhone in the car so I cannot recheck it much. If anything wrong, I'm sorry. Hahaha

Hope you enjoy their love scene :):):) 

OMG thank you so much for writing this. "Like" your post? I wish I could "LOVE" it!

Thank you for all your hardwork! Please continue to share more with us!

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, ryogarvin13 said:

Hello there, greetings from Indonesia too :)

For me, it is better to production team to read about censorship rules before so they can produce some scene better and flow smoothly. 

Ohmygoodness I haven't watched ep 11 yet but read the comments about the censorship. I can't believe that all the kissing and love scenes are pretty much just gonna be in the teaser (when they said "teaser" they weren't messing around LOL) BUT I'll still follow this series until the end. 

I would like to say THANK YOU NOVEL TRANSLATORS! :heart::heart::heart:

If it wasn't for you guys I would have dropped the series but reading the novel in little tidbits and short summaries has kept me going and has fulled my BL soul. As long as I can read about the novel I'll continue to support the web-series. Thank you guys for all your hard work!

Guys, I sympathize with your frustration... I was expecting at least one kiss :(

But seems that some teasers of the kissing/love scenes are being slowly released. Maybe we will do see them in the DVD :)

By the way, still waiting for the eng sub for the 11th episode "/