Is this true?

Spoiler

Today (I guess) ZZ should be flying back to Beijing but he didn't appear and chancelled his flight while Lihao appeared and ZZ is still staying in Shanghai and JY is also in Shanghai (He flew to Shanghai)..... They were talking about it in instagram...
Can I get a confirmation? *-*

• Like 8

On 12/17/2016 at 9:00 PM, jingyuzhou said:

hahahaha yes FS greeted "anyeonghaseyo!" and smiling again XD @boysloveismylife I saw 'blink' from his left earlobe... is he wearing earring already or I missed it since long ago? :crazy: 

Hooooo... Ahemhmhm...Sooo, All f our boys was wearing earring eh.... ?? Good Good Good... 
:phew::phew::phew::phew:
:heart::heart::heart::heart:
The first one I knew wearing one is our 'meow', then our 'boss' now the adorable 'little bro' of them was wearing it tooo.... or these 'little bro' already worn them long before we knew it... ?? :w00t:

• Like 2

On 12/18/2016 at 8:32 PM, ryokise said:

from today's QQ music livestream (during quick Q&A)

Host: list one embarrassing incident that left a deep impression on you

ZZ: I was using the washroom on the plane, and the plane started to move vigorously

Host: did you succeed in aiming accurately?

ZZ: hurry up and ask (the next question)

Bwahahaha.... :heart::heart::heart::heart:
I remember the interview with gogoboi
Asked about : fall pants or furry pants?
ZZ: Furry pants
GGB: do u wear furry pants in winter?
ZZ: Ask quickly, isn't this Q&A?
LOL.... :heart::heart::heart::heart:
ZZ sure is love to and 'tend to' 'dig his own grave'.... Wkwkwkwkw... 

• Like 4

On 1/3/2017 at 5:02 PM, rrlrr said:

ZZ Manager Weibo Update :flushed: of Men's Uno Magazine January edition 

WAAAAA....!!!! ZZ pict of Men's Uno Young was SSOOOOO BOLD....!!! I can't ever dare to see.... :bawling:
(But still save all the pict. Hehehehe...)
TOOO MUCH... Why did ZZ pict seems Sooo "BOLD" and soooo seductive and I think  the pose was not only mean for ladies, it looks like for men too....?? !! 
giphy.gif

Spoiler

7MQVz_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=starb
faint.gif

tumblr_n47ho9gtCl1s2wio8o1_500.gif

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Key Harumi said:

Hooooo... Ahemhmhm...Sooo, All f our boys was wearing earring eh.... ?? Good Good Good... 
:phew::phew::phew::phew:
:heart::heart::heart::heart:
The first one I knew wearing one is our 'meow', then our 'boss' now the adorable 'little bro' of them was wearing it tooo.... or these 'little bro' already worn them long before we knew it... ?? :w00t:

I see JY had an earing in 2014 video 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, heathereb said:

I see JY had an earing in 2014 video

Hooo... hmmm... If I'm checked old photos, JY sure is like an 'earring' person. ZZ most likely too since he was in metal band. Kkkk.... :phew:

Then again, yuzhou was an 'earring' person... LOL so the 'lil bro' must be too (hehehe, follow our gege.... ). wear earring was not a wrong things since it was an accesories. Many K-Pop wear them mainly. LOL.... It' ll make the boys looks soo cool and fresh... (as long as it not too showy... ZZ sure have an 'unique' way of wearing his acc... kkkk. I love ZZ being like that, want to try many things... :w00t:

• Like 5

Warning!! Long Post Ahead!! 

Yuzhou was like the blissfull unfulfilled dream of all fujoshi around, and maybe not too, kkkk… Well, It correspondence with the preference of type literally. There’s a fujoshi who like couple that lemon type where the uke was cute and tiny or pretty or some kind of shy, clingy type while the seme was strong, mature, tall, charming or badass type. There’s who like reverse type of couple, and there’s many kind of coupling type. BUT, I was a fujoshi who like, love, adore & admire  an uke/bottom like ZZ, who is mature, strong-minded, strong-willed, a leader-like type, can do anything for his BF, can sacrifice for his love, caring type, his braveness, his honesty and all of his strong point especially his cute, warm and sunny nature.

While JY the seme was gangsta like, over-protective type, caring, will do anything for his BF, sacrifice all for his happiness. They’re like a strong type of couple. Fortunatelly or not, kkkk… ZZ body build is sooo good, and he was not too musculed, it just in a perfect shape and sexy figure, the main point is ZZ’s face… it was already worldly acknowledged that ZZ is too handsome, sexy and gorgeous too, he have too much, strong allure and charm and btw ZZ’s teeth was like that of a VAMPIRE (didn’t believe me, try analizing ZZ’s face more closely) and wordly acknowledged   that ZZ’s smile was tooo stunning and beautiful and someone also said his smile was too cute and of course charming as hell. ZZ was acknowledged as toxic, drug and any addictive thing U have known (LOL….)

Since JY was the top, so its fine if he was musculed and strong, although both of them was sooo tall…. (JY = 187 cm, ZZ = 184,5 cm), and…. Already worldly acknowledged that JY’s face was too handsome, baby face and make many ladies fainted when see him, plus his tiger-teeth(caneen-teeth) and his hard to resist muscle and really charming smile that made many ladies smitten and crazy about him.

Spoiler

The BL world often described the uke as cute, tiny, small type. Uke was not too tall, at least 165 – 170 cm maybe… But there’s also a couple in BL mangas, anime or novel where the uke was as tall as the seme or not too short like mentioned before. The BL couple in mangas, anime or novel that I’ve ever known that have the strong type couple is (Seme X Uke): Viewfinder series (Asami Ryuuchi X Takaba Akihito, u guys the fujoshi must be know this BDSM couple… LOL), Totally Captivated (Mookyul Eun X Ewon Jung, LOL, Ewon’s personality was much like ZZ U know, sunny and funny… It’s Korean BL manhwa), Ai No Kusabi (Iason Mink X Riki, I love Riki personality so much, Riki’s braveness was really similar to ZZ cuz Riki was a leader in their gang and he was in master of martial arts, his fighting skill was soo good, too similar with ZZ right???!! And somehow all the member of the gang was lustful toward Riki, LOL. It’s a dark type BL story) The Summit (I forgot their name… And again, the Uke was soo much like ZZ, playfull, sunny, funny and brave), Only the ring finger knows (Yuichi Kazuki X Wataru Fujii, the novel was soo popular in USA, their story was soo romantical cuz it tells about two straight boys who falls for each other through rings, LOL, interested?? Just read the novel….kkkk) and lastly Yami No Kudou (forgot their name too…. Kkkk, the Uke was soo tall and the seme tooo… The uke was a leader in their clan and a caring type too, the seme was like his warrior, hahaha… all the warrior in the clan was somewhat falling for their leader, much like ZZ who can make any man fall for him… LOL) .

Hey guys, maybe we can lure JY and ZZ into reading some of BL mangas or another BL novel… ??!! How is it??!! Kkkk, C’mon… It was usefull for JY, so he knows much more of “bed-technique” maybe or romantic thingy for his “wifey-kitten”…kkkkk?? Instead of labeling ZZ as cute and pretty cat, I’m more like to labeled ZZ as sneaky, naughty, sexy and Wild Cat… LOL…

Soooo, U guys can see from my reference of Yaoi manga or novel why did I fall so hard for ‘Yuzhou’ and SHIP THEM SOO HARD… Their coupleness was kind of my preference and we all already analizing their closeness and contact with each other thus came to a conclusion that these boys was indeed have feeling for each other and WE as someone who are fighting for LOVE and JUSTICE sure are guarding and treasured  their love and relationship soo much.

Spoiler

Two straight man is impossible to fall for each other???

DON’T WORRY!!, we have ZZ here who was already acknowledged as someone who can make the impossible become possible, right?? Since it ZZ, we know for sure that it was possible… (straight man falls for another man thingy…kkkk, we should feel gratefull to our queen of fujoshi, Mrs. Chai Jidan sensei, to publish her beautiful BL sense and made this boys had much more contact with each other, thumb to the “one room, one bed-and maybe à one pillow” strategy.. LOL)

Everytime I’m watched again and again the movie or BTS or any yuzhou clip or video , I’m always trying to find the awkwardness in their contact, their expression, even their tiny expression but to my happiness, I fail to find any of it…. Hehehehe…. Since their contact was tooo natural and there’s NO awkwardness at all. Meaning they’re too comfortable with each other and tooo trustfull with each other. Ohhh my… sooo sweet…. And One main point is… Our boys was a honest one, they didn’t like to faked any of whatever they’re doing, If it’s faked…. I bet, We could felt it and SAW it…. I always loved it how they didn’t even care about the camera around them…. Especially JY… JY is being JY, the whole world already knew he was wearing his mood on his sleeves (means easily to read type of a person), he even love to flaunt over of his affection towards ZZ to the world’s eyes. It’s like BL image was clung to his every being (gladly his partner was ZZ, who was a perfect match for him). Or maybe JY was proudly flaunting it since his pairing partner was ZZ??!! (Boss whale being a proud hubby) LOL….

I’m still wondering until today….
Why is it I never seen any beautiful or sexy lady on ZZ’s crew (Except his dancer, but I was never seen any girl dancer again later, It was MAN all over, why is it??….LOL, maybe someone can enlighten me in this??!). While there’s many pretty female in JY’s crew…..?? Why we’re didn’t worry at all for this?? Since there’s few pretty female on JY’s part but no pretty or sexy female on ZZ’s part?? Even ZZ assistant cannot compare to JY assistant, Since ZZ was as handsome and sexy as JY there’s no way ZZ agencies cannot get any sexy lady to be ZZ assistant. If in terms of allowed and not allowed, why JY allowed but ZZ wasn’t allowed? Because of fans? Wasn’t JY ‘whale protection grup’ as strict as ZZ ‘baizhou’, how they can allowed JY having a pretty female as his assistant but ZZ was not? ... STILL SOOO STRANGE and FISHY…..

How about U guys? What did U think about this???

Somehow it’s like how the surroundings of BLY and GH in the novel. In GH office, there was soo many pretty and sexy lady while on BLY part (since he was in army) there’s many strong, good-looking MALE all around… Right Right??!!! Wowo…. We’re really watching the real life addicted… it sure is interesting…. LOL….

Spoiler

And any man who want to pursue ZZ…. At least U must have JY’s standard like Looks, body, muscle and status (Of course RICH!) have a big heart and godly patience nature (kkkkk). And an extra requirments but still the most thing U need to have, master of martial arts whether it is Karate, Judo, Kick boxing or whatever, Since Ur rival was a Blue Belt Jiujitsu Master and not to forget ZZ can do Boxing too (Be Prepared!!!)… LOL….

AND… If anyone who want to “date” or pursue JY the boss… kkkkk… U must at least have ZZ’s standard, big eyes, westerner-face, pretty long-briged-nose, beautifully good-looking sexy and pretty face must be fused together, sexy and lustfull body (if not U cannot satisfy the boss like how the kitten do, Kkkkkk), long legs, mentaly matured, Boobs?? Boobs is not too important like how the boss ever said, Kkkkkk and maybe U need to learn any martial arts too and the most thing is CLEVERNESS… Cuz what, ZZ was a “clever”, sneaky and tricky CAT… U will be against him who is the master of game and crafty/slippery as eel… kkkkk (Be Aware!!)

"Face can deceive U"... LOL

High-society-dance-animated-gif.gif 
note: Please do reminded me if this all need to be under spoiler. Cheers... ^ ^v

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, jingyuzhou said:

I never said this but gonna say it anyway, zz tight-butt should be included in jy requirement, and thick lower lips as always:phew: 

Reveal ur spoiler... LOL
It sure is.... ZZ's 'unique-butt' was *ehem* the first priority (somehow, all about zz is sexy and BOLD soo youthfull and fruitfull)... (remember the photos on this forums first post... LOL)
Thick-lower lips?? U mean those sexay and tasty lips of ZZ... LOL... Let me tell U, maybe because I'm yuzhou hard shipper and only fangirling over yuzhou. but I think, boss thin-curve lips and zz thick-sexay-lustfull lips sure is the most attractive lips i've ever seen... I never soo immersed in any celebrities lips before... LOL... 
OH my GAD... I've become a lip-fetish... Kkkkk.... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Key Harumi said:

WAAAAA....!!!! ZZ pict of Men's Uno Young was SSOOOOO BOLD....!!! I can't ever dare to see.... :bawling:
(But still save all the pict. Hehehehe...)
TOOO MUCH... Why did ZZ pict seems Sooo "BOLD" and soooo seductive and I think  the pose was not only mean for ladies, it looks like for men too....?? !! 
giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

7MQVz_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=starb
faint.gif

Honestly, the pics of ZZ from Men's Uno really made me blush. I dont know. It seems I'm looking at something I'm not suppose to see. Lol. (Especially those legs spread apart poses. I kennot). But no doubt, he's really hot. There's no question about that. :phew:

For JY's pic from Men's Uno, his pics made me too giddy. Seriously. He's like the boyfriend you can never have (because apparently, he's ZZ's already). Too handsome for my own good.

Question: Did they shoot from the same company (Men's Uno)? Because if they were both cover guys, then it's like they have many issues for January? (Hehehe, sorry for my stupid question for.I have been wondering ever since I watched the trailers) :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

ZZ - From photoshoot for Easy Mag January 2017 issue - front cover. Link here

Spoiler

C1Xzf7DUkAAAqzd.jpg

C1Xzf7CUQAA9bRG.jpg

JY - Korea FanMeeting 111216

Spoiler

Cr cantabile_a

006qRtw9gw1fbez30lrauj30rs15o48b.jpg

006qRtw9gw1fbez33el38j30rs15oqcz.jpg

006qRtw9gw1fbez34t73bj30rs15own0.jpg

006qRtw9gw1fbez35vgjpj30rs15on8o.jpg

006qRtw9gw1fbez36cnogj30rs15o7fa.jpg

ZZ - Disneyland event 231216

Spoiler

Cr superman

C1XuimOUoAAebxW.jpg

C1ZAER2UQAQAush.jpg

C1ZAFGkUAAAWQ94.jpg

YZ Shangyin. Awww so cuteeee lovea_org.gif 

005F5085ly1fbexwvzq6mj31hc0mohdt.jpg

Spoiler

Cr YuZhou_办公室

005F5085ly1fbexwwog70j31hc0mou0x.jpg

005F5085ly1fbexwv3slgj31hc0mkx6p.jpg

YZ - Weekly News 050116

Spoiler

Cr 真爱瑜洲

69a5c08cly1fbfjkt7v0tj20qo70dnpd.jpg

FMV lxhwahaha_org.gif

Spoiler

• Like 15

JY - Photoshoot today?

C1ZX3nvUcAE5Qyb.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 黄煌严灵离觥

C1ZX3nvUUAALIC_.jpg

C1ZUB6-UoAAPKC2.jpg

ZZ's work weibo update. Today is Laba festival in China. Don't ask me what it is, wiki here :sweatingbullets:

005SXUeply1fbg1ee49lxj31s42iokjo.jpg

JY's studio weibo update. This is also about Laba festival

#黄景瑜# 腊月初八,最暖心的日子,最暖心的“表白”。节日快乐!

Video link http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/EpqzsbhLK?fid=1034:ea1895cb9ec2c7daf7e41e186522a1cb

Gif

Spoiler

Cr [沃音乐官博]

7fa0d555jw1fbfvwjnh98g20fk08r1kz.gif

7fa0d555jw1fbfvws80gag20fk08ru0y.gif

7fa0d555jw1fbfvwy2x5cg20fk08ru0x.gif

7fa0d555jw1fbfvvnsp96g20fk08rnpg.gif

7fa0d555jw1fbfvxy54q7g20fk08r4qu.gif

7fa0d555jw1fbfvw7dz9sg20fk08rqv9.gif

7fa0d555jw1fbfvxdedllg20fk08r4qq.gif

7fa0d555jw1fbfvyfhevug20fk08ru10.gif

7fa0d555jw1fbfvx71yoxg20fk08rnpe.gif

Spoiler

Cr [whereSwhale]

006BDy3Ggw1fbg1ms2hzzg30ci0afnph.gif

Today ZZ  attended a school performance. Link

Spoiler

Cr [大静静Valiant]

C1Z8yKPUsAAWE1F.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr iris_yoo

C1VtyfrUQAAt7UU.jpg

• Like 17

More from JY's photoshoot today

Familiar pose? dizzya_org.gif

Spoiler

JY and the poor dog LOL

Spoiler

The dog feels JY is too boring? sk_org.gif LOL

Spoiler

Pic

Spoiler

Cr foyou_zz

C1ZP9HvVQAAfen1.jpg

C1ZP9HsVIAAd8-8.jpg

C1ZP9HsVQAAldO2.jpg

ZZ today. This Kitten is lost again LOL

Spoiler

Cr 会撒娇的蒙蒙

Spoiler

C1aR1jlUsAEkNP_.jpg

Cr [正气婷菇凉]

Spoiler

C1aRhYSUsAEKiTd.jpg

C1aRhYRUUAAczhL.jpg

ZZ - Trend Health Mag photoshoot - fancam. Cr 李菇凉mei

Spoiler

ZZ - Cr [最佳妄想症患者]

Spoiler

C1aSQf8UcAEUJpv.jpg

Cr [鲸鱼卖个萌]

Spoiler

C1aRlQBVQAAhT1F.jpg

• Like 15

Spoiler

ERMDib3.jpg

Soooooooo, both of them spreading legs for camera around same time, huh? No no, I'm not saying anything, not speculating, not wiggling my eyebrows. I'm sure it's just one of those millions 'conincidences' that mysteriously happen around YuZhou all the time. It's just I had no idea this much 'coincidences' can happen in one millennium!! :sweatingbullets: I wonder what group of target audience they have had in mind.:phew:

My delulu? Well, duh!

Also, I stole these pics from rrlr and bearology's posts. *runs away*

• Like 12