Happy New Year everybody :blush: 

Hello, I'm a new member here. I just watched the show and totally fell in love with the plot and Yuzhou. I was heartbroken when I heard that the show was banned and the actors "black-listed" from TV. I would love to know how it all went down so if someone can summarize for me what went on for the actors after the show finished I'll be so freaking grateful and over the moon.

Now I'm off to read the novel, thank god for amazing translators making our life easier and lovelier, if there is anyone here in the forum, you guys are seriously the best and I owe you the moon.ChEgbgsU4AEcllO.jpg

• Like 15

ZZ was filming for this variety show in Changsa. It will be aired in January. Info here

Spoiler

006Ddo3Fgw1fbadjqn25kj30rs0iiteh.jpg

h2tFEKO.png

ZZ - Winter Fishing event 271216

Spoiler

Cr 许魏洲资讯平台

006pCPy6gw1fbaezfdnaaj30qo1beq69.jpg

006pCPy6gw1fbaezg4lzyj30qo1bvn2o.jpg

006pCPy6gw1fbaezgmo3tj316f0qodkw.jpg

006pCPy6gw1fbaezgl4x9j316c0qowio.jpg

006pCPy6gw1fbaezhf5dij30qo1boq7m.jpg

006pCPy6gw1fbaezhh8lsj313s0qogpe.jpg

ZZ - Light Shanghai concert 130816

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

C1AW8IBUsAANfAP.jpg

C1AW3vQVQAEIwKc.jpg

C1AW3vRUQAAjRKX.jpg

C1AW3vQVIAAJAZW.jpg

C1AW3vQUkAAN8e3.jpg

C1AW8H9UcAAXdQQ.jpg

C1AW8H-UkAAh-9J.jpg

C1AW8H-UkAE1LNZ.jpg

JY - ShangHai Birthday Party 301116

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

C1AWr1pUcAAX4Z7.jpg

C1AWnu0VEAAyVSg.jpg

C1AWr1tUUAA_x9z.jpg

C1AWr1rUUAAPKR5.jpg

C1AWr1pUkAEq9Zh.jpg

C1AWnu0UcAQwyQX.jpg

C1AWnuzUkAA4d_4.jpg

C1AWnu2UsAEzO4F.jpg

ZZ - Disneyland event 231216

Spoiler

Cr 一看见洲洲我就没有了爆脾气

C1Bd5leUcAADPcz.jpg

C1Bd9ePUcAA6XYd.jpg

C1BeBLuUAAA_nXj.jpg

C1BdkjEUkAAf2Nu.jpg

C1BdqUzUkAApmUS.jpg

C1BdtXAUsAAI-B5.jpg 

• Like 22

Tada!! Fanart!!!

(PLEASE CREDIT "SHANGYIN SOOMPI FAMILY" if you're gonna translate this into other languages!!!!)

Translated by @ryokise @gashupingo @prima13facie Proofread by @charlie10 Edited by @skeletonworks @HarukoYoshi @bearology

Fanart by 沫色惜年 lxhainio_org.gif 

Spoiler

m98bCzy.jpg

i8EWlpm.jpg

T2Z3ZAV.jpg

es3NqOP.jpg

Spoiler

vR8uAoS.jpg

bxpP5Qq.jpg

pwA31Yb.jpg

vlrVv5r.jpg

Spoiler

AkGfaKz.jpg

pLSmsB2.jpg

F5OqaTi.jpg

Fanart by Hako缺魚粥

One year already ahh, I wish you guys will have many many many years more to celebrate together lxhainio_org.gif

LOL ZZ and his 'awesome' skill in taking selfie xiaoku_org.gif 

uEsG0WS.gif

Spoiler

zBSC6sB.jpg

uEsG0WS.gif

fO0Xyh1.jpg

bRJFcDx.jpg

7bcRyQj.jpg

GhzBqWC.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

This is when fans said ZZ woke up late so he was late for his flight xiaoku_org.gif 

Spoiler

9rkrs48.jpg

This family is just too cuteee

Spoiler

KGGZZBM.jpg

IfSshsm.jpg

numav2_org.gif

Spoiler

J45kBj5.jpg

Poor JY xiaoku_org.gif

Spoiler

r8M2lkq.jpg

Vol 3 - Don't worry, I got it!

Spoiler

0UHmUh5.jpg

Vol 4 - I'm your chapstick

Spoiler

Etvb1Do.jpg

Fanart by 呼呼花-

Awww so cute shhhhhh lxhlike_org.giflxhlike_org.gif 

Spoiler

SV6HVwD.jpg

Spoiler

5a48LJb.jpg

Fanart by Yumi-寵溺Y2_YZ

Yuzhou - Mystery Guest. I hope this day will come too tootha_org.gif 

Spoiler

JUDePH5.jpg

Yuzhou - Are you out to wreak havoc?

Spoiler

O4HK09E.jpg

aMxTGU5.jpg

• Like 23

discovering this series, this forum, plus of course knowing our two little monsters were definitely some of the highlights of my 2016 life (that only few people know haha). I always go back to the happy times, the behind the scenes, the kisses to make myself feel good every time I feel sad. 

To everyone who has continually make this thread alive, please do know that along with my fellow lurkers, I appreciate all your hard work. If it would take eight years to see our boys together again without any intervention from SARFTRFUCKTT (that agency, yes), I'll wait with all of you guys! 

Happy New Year from Davao. :)

• Like 23

Happy, happy new year to everyone! :) We can really see where did JY got his perfect genes. Omg what a beautiful family. :heart:

@bearology The fanarts were really adorbs! Really made my night. I do hope the "mystery guest" will materialize in the future though. (wishful thinking :wub:). Cant wait to see the variety show you mentioned a few posts back. :w00t:

@DavaoBoy Hi there! So glad to find a fellow lurker from the Philippines. ;)

Let's enjoy the rest of the holidays (I fervently hope YZ are doing so too). :)

Edited by yanyanyan88
  • Like 16

22 hours ago, prima13facie said:

For Love to Go On, For Love to Be Strong

It might be way beyond imagination, it might be too crazy

But for my love it has to Go On.

@Johnny黄景瑜 @许魏洲ZZ

Lyrics from the song by IO - 为爱Go On (For love to Go On)

Reveal hidden contents

~

Truly 2016 was a roller coaster ride for both JY and ZZ, it was a journey to mark "the beginning" and a continued path towards reaching their dreams. Even though "Addicted" has seized airing, we never stopped loving YuZhou and FengWen and everything about Shangyin itself. We witnessed their growth, hardships, efforts, how they shine bright and how they fought back in the entertainment industry. Not to mention the pain, issues, up & down emotions or mix of feelings that us and them had during this year. Indeed 2016 was also a roller coaster of feelings but we endured them all thanks to the trust and faith that we had for them especially to YuZhou. Ah, everything happened so fast like all of it happened just yesterday and what I'm really thankful is that both JY and ZZ didn't change, though they had wore different clothes or make up to look stylish, dashing and handsome or have to change styles in pursuing their career, all of this are just outside and underneath these things are their hearts still full of passion, their love are still extreme and immense especially to their (us) fans and their personality hadn't change, they are still JY and ZZ that we always loved.

Happy New Year to YuZhou and to all of us here! 2016 is enduring yet fruitful and I hope 2017 will be a year full of good surprises for our boys especially to JY and ZZ, wishing them to appear on national TV (either separate shows or same box), movies, create new songs/albums, projects, and most especially them to be always fit and healthy and the ban to be lighter that it would eventually be lifted.

All in good hopes! zuoyi_org.gif Jiayou!

Public photo 101 - Greetings from JY and ZZ ye_org.gif2c787aa71fc4ec2c34a2cf60cbc19338.png

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

WELCOME 2017!

wgme3u9.jpg

Sorry to ask this basic level of qn..

what does 2 and 6 symbolise?

• Like 5

again this might not be relevant but got me thinking. because i came a bit late so i only know some of photos in jingyu's wb was deleted by him to protect zz. so i don't know what caption he added in there on wb but i can only relate.

"Hey" the caption.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017_01_02_00_09_05.png

Screenshot_2016_12_16_01_31_49.png

@gcross i can only picture it, someone might have better explanation for it. as i know 6 has always been jy's sign even before he knew zz. but cpf and yuzhou now aware that numbers were meant for them. example: fans will start screaming if jy made 2 or if zz made 6 XD

Spoiler

tumblr_oiol186swJ1w1387lo3_1280.jpg

• Like 11

HAPPY 2017 EVERYONE ON SOOMPI FORUM, OUR DEAR YUZHOU FAMILY ;0))))... WISH YOU ALL A VERY VERY HAPPY AND BLESSED NEW YEAR, AND MAY ALL MANY MANY MORE NEW YEARS TO COME BE FILLED WITH LOVE, PEACE, LAUGHTER, HEALTH, PROSPERITY & EVERY BLESSING TO ALL.  MAY GOD BLESS OUR YUZHOU, WALK WITH THEM, PROTECT THEM AND GRANT THEM THEIR HEART'S DESIRES THE SAME.  HAVE A GREAT ONE! BIG NEW YEAR TIGHT HUGS TO YOU ALL! ;))))....XX OOOOOO

• Like 12

I am sure some of us has already seen the pic on instagram of the mysterious thumb(ZZ?) and Yutong.  Well I have a theory that yes it is ZZ with Yutong out during New Years but as I noted she is holding up 2 fingers.  I think this too is apart of the plan to make the relationship look real.   I think that ZZ knew that some of us would assume it was him and Yutong being well aware of the situation is showing her support by holding up ZZ's sign.  I read somewhere that the belief is ZZ and JY are being forced to keep their distance from one another for now to help ZZ with his image, which is why he is deleting or changing some of his captions which we all know where referencing ZZ.  I wrote this so that maybe those who get discouraged with pics of ZZ and Yutong would understand that this maybe part of the master plan. Also I would expect to see more of these types of pics to be popping up.  I also know that ZZ and JY will not be able to stay apart as we have already found out.   2017 will be great. LETS GET OUR BOYS THEIR FREEDOM.

I am sure there are a number of theories that may work that lead to the same conclusion.

or Maybe its not him at all. There are hundreds of people out there and amazingly no one gets a face view of this person with her or maybe they did and its not ZZ hence only the thumb.

• Like 9

Spoiler

Not signed in

Not signed in

Okay, so, I was watching this vid and JY's face left me breathless once again. His face is literally the mirror of his heart. Though this vid is ZZ focused, I got glimpses of JY when ZZ was standing near him......and boy! JY got it hard for our Kitty baby! The way he couldn't take is eyes off ZZ, they way ZZ had to distract him and kept reminding him to look at the fans by gesturing to the crowd more than once....everything was so painfully beautiful and obvious. I don't understand Thai, but I had the English meaning of the song memorized (mostly) and JY's rapidly-going-emotional face along with the lyrics was so telling!!! Oh, my poor heart....it can't take such sweet pains anymore. Anyway, what I actually intended to say is there any JY focused version of this particular video? I feel almost a physical need to watch JY's face more clearly in this video. 

Happy New Year to you all, once again!!!

Abbie

• Like 17

6 hours ago, jingyuzhou said:

@gcross i can only picture it, someone might have better explanation for it. as i know 6 has always been jy's sign even before he knew zz. but cpf and yuzhou now aware that numbers were meant for them. example: fans will start screaming if jy made 2 or if zz made 6 XD

Hide contents

tumblr_oiol186swJ1w1387lo3_1280.jpg

The reason 2 & 6 are important numbers in this fandom - when you add the numbers in the dates of JY & ZZ's birthdays they both come to 26.

JY - 11/30/1992 - 1 + 1 + 3 + 0 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 2 = 26

ZZ - 10/20/1994 - 1 + 0 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 4 = 26

IIRC, the picture quoted above was posted on ZZ's weibo with the caption "I'm 6, you're 2" (or 'You're 2, I'm 6" I can't remember exactly), which led many to believe that they were close enough to use each others' weibo accounts, since JY usually flashes 6 and ZZ flashes 2.

Also, 6 + 2 = 8, which is considered another joint number for them. In one of the New Years fanarts posted a page or two ago, the artist underlined the 2 & 6 in 2016 and the 1 & 7 in 2017. A lot of important events have happened on the date the 17th over the last year, so it is considered another "number of fate" in the YuZhou universe.

• Like 24