ZZ updated his weibo! Seems he's taken his loyal assistant friend, Zihou - the tall guy with glasses - on a skiing trip! Got to love how he always travels ever so secretly. No one ever seems sure of where he is. I'm guessing they took the car to this resort, probably a bit north of Beijing. It's funny how he was just in a very cold place and as soon as he can he goes right back to the snow! Caught on, it seems. Love skiing myself, so I'm quite envious.

@ryokise translated his post as such:

"Two guys who don't know how to ski went to the high difficulty ski slope, in the end we  "rolled" down all the way to the middle of the slope. I saw a little girl fell and yelling for help, I removed my skis and crawled to her, I picked the little girl up but I fell on the snow again, the little girl said "thank you uncle" and skied away, leaving behind me and Zihou being a mess in the wind. [草泥马]This is my travel/trip journal [二哈]"

DHOcfN4.jpg

Spoiler

VFRiIZc.jpg

JWUtYIO.jpg

• Like 24

@abhishikta Technical questions - WAH!! So, technical answers - sort of. (This will probably get a bit rambling...)

I didn't list their charts, did I?

JY: Sun - Sagittarius, Moon - Aquarius, Mercury - Scorpio, Venus - Capricorn, Mars - Cancer, Jupiter - Libra, Saturn - Aquarius, Uranus - Capricorn, Neptune - Capricorn, Pluto - Scorpio

ZZ: Sun - Libra, Moon - Taurus, Mercury - Libra, Venus - Scorpio, Mars - Leo, Jupiter - Scorpio, Saturn - Pisces, Uranus - Capricorn, Neptune - Capricorn, Pluto - Scorpio

Spoiler

First of all, I guess I should explain how I view astrology. We know that the luminaries (the sun, moon, and planets) have a gravitational pull on Earth. Think of the moon effecting the tides, that sort of thing. As the human body is primarily made up of water, the gravitational pulls effect us as well. The way I learned it, the moment we are born and take our first breath, the gravitational influence of the luminaries is 'set' in us. Kind of like genetics 'set' our physical makeup, our astrological charts 'set' our mental/emotional makeup.

JY's sun is in Sagittarius, so there are certain traits of a Sagittarius Sun sign that he will naturally project. ZZ's Mars is in Leo, so there are certain traits of a Leo Mars sign he will naturally project. Even as the luminaries shift through the signs, those 'set' traits remain. The effect of the gravitational pull is what differs, and this is where we get the "fortune telling" aspect of astrology. I don't put too much thought into that, honestly. Most horoscopes are based on the sun sign only, when there is obviously so much more that influences us. Unless an astrologer is going to take the time to look at all of the signs in someone's chart, a horoscope prediction is really nothing more than if a doctor looked down my throat and diagnosed me with lung cancer then and there.

As far as the aspects between JY & ZZ, these are based on their birth charts - those 'set' tendencies and how they effect each other by their proximity to each other and the gravitational pull that comes with it. I could get really in depth and look at the specific signs, their traits, and how they effect each other, but...(I've said I'm lazy, right?)  As the luminaries move through the signs, they can have an effect on the individual traits of JY & ZZ, but the aspects they share won't change. For example, Venus is in Aquarius right now, which is squared (conflicting) ZZ's Venus in Scorpio, but doesn't really effect JY's Venus in Capricorn. With the square, ZZ might be feeling a little conflicted or sensitive on an emotional level right now, but because their personal Venus signs are sextile (harmonized) JY would be able to empathize and help settle that conflicted feeling, Venus to Venus you might say.

For your Soul Mate question. There's this little thing called 'human free will'. Even if we have a set tendency based on our charts, we have the ability/choice to go with it or go against it. The question really is will they accept and go with it or will they decide to ignore it and choose a different path? Only they can answer that. For the moment, I personally believe, they have accepted it and are choosing each other. Will they be able to stick with it? 5, 10, 20 years from now? Again, only they can answer that. Will they always be drawn to each other, think about each other, want to be together? Even if eventually they decide to take a different path? Yes. I have no doubt about that.

• Like 16

@sohocomo  Can't thank you enough for clarifying things in such a detailed and simplified way. I've a better conception now. I am familiar witth birthcharts that follow Moonsigns, so, I do not claim to understand everything you have listed but I've gotten my answer. As for my second question, I've now realized that I didn't pose it the way I thought I did. What I actually wanted know was what you yourself put it as the last question- would they still be drawn to each other even if they parted their ways. So, I thank you doubly for having the patience to decipher my messed up question and answering it. Thank you so much. :wub:

Much love.

Abbie

• Like 7

Referred post- ZZ's Trend Health Mag Photoshoot 

The Perfect Da Hai 

So, apparently this was where the mag's photoshoot team borrowed the surfing boards from for ZZ. I did a bit more research to find the usual logos or numbers of the boards but couldn't find much. I saw some recurring sumbols like boards or maybe dolphins in some of the boards but not one with the number 6 symbol or a whale. This shop has a facebook page where I went hoping to ask them about the logo, but they had last updated their page in 2010! No such luck there, either. Don't know why I'm doing this sleuthing at 4:10am or if this is even remotely relevant; guess I'm a certified junkie now. Hehe. 

Spoiler

FOsfRC3.jpg

• Like 19

22 minutes ago, abhishikta said:

Referred post- ZZ's Trend Health Mag Photoshoot 

The Perfect Da Hai 

So, apparently this was where the mag's photoshoot team borrowed the surfing boards from for ZZ. I did a bit more research to find the usual logos or numbers of the boards but couldn't find much. I saw some recurring sumbols like boards or maybe dolphins in some of the boards but not one with the number 6 symbol or a whale. This shop has a facebook page where I went hoping to ask them about the logo, but they had last updated their page in 2010! No such luck there, either. Don't know why I'm doing this sleuthing at 4:10am or if this is even remotely relevant; guess I'm a certified junkie now. Hehe. 

I tried looking too but didn't have any luck T_T We're they custom made to have the 6, whale, and Dahai? but whYYY

• Like 8

48f27788jw1fbdka8fs74j21e01v2n9l.jpg

Um... ZZ why are you spreading your legs so wide? Love the double exposure picture though. And not because he's legs are open wide. 

48f27788jw1fbdkadjvxsj21kw16ngr9.jpgThe numbers equal to 7+8= 15 -> 1+5= 6

@abhishikta 

Spoiler

Since it looks like the boards are custome made especially for the photoshoot, then maybe ZZ had a hand in this? Maybe he ask trendmag to let him choose the concept and the props and locations. This can't really be a coincidence, though. Too many coincidences already! It's either ZZ was being the bossy person he is, or some staff of trendmag are CP YZ.

They could have some really influential backers behind them. (YZ theory) Maybe Dongtian, who's a makeup artist, would have connections with magazines and such, and probably got this gig to happen. ZZ also took reign on planning it mostly. 

And regarding your Chinese gay marriage, yes most of the times it's usually like that. But there are certain cases, like in Taiwan (which China still thinks they're part of them,) where a gay couple was able to have a marriage ceremony with the red book (certificate of marriage,) but only as a ritual. Since it's still illegal for gay couple to register their marriage like any other Asian countries. I'm hoping Taiwan manages to pass their legalizing of gay marriages and anti-discrimination laws of LGBTs. If they do, I'm also hoping the rest of Asian countries (like my country Philippines) start to make bills about these topics.

Dont worry about JY and ZZ's future of marriage for now. Whatever happens, happens for a reason. Plus, ZZ has mentioned already that he maybe conservative but his mind is like any people think born in the 90s. Same with JY. They're millenials.

That video @ryokise trans, the Male God. It's either ZZ's talking about himself (iffy on this one) or Deng Chao since ZZ mentioned acting and Deng Chao is pretty relevant and big right now. (which can lead to JY,) 

@charlie10 I saw those pics in Weibo. What's the deal with that last pic (the poster in Weibo circled that ski stick and wrote wanlong) and included a photo of JY in his/her post. Any significance on why?

Some thoughts/other analysis/ sweets down below. long read!

Spoiler

Cr: holyland_BvT5bVZo.jpgso sneaky of ZZ to do this. Hehehe. Kiss to JY. Also JY's sign. 

K9dX5QS.jpgLook at the way ZZ stare at the whale pic. Trying to make sure it doesn't copyright infringement on JY's whale logo? 

fPVKKlq.jpgPink circle- Perfect Dahai with JY's sign. Obvious that this pertains to JY! And Addicted. If anyone is following ZZ would have know about Addicted and much more about beaches, sea, (Hai and Yu!!! Albeit The Chinese characters of Yu are different but they have the same sound.) and that JY sign. It has different meanings.

In Haiwaii, it's a Shaka sign, it stands for friendship, companionship, soliditary, and understanding. It's also a sign for hello and thank you. Hawaii and US, Californian surfers use this, for them it means hang ten or hang loose, which COINCIDENTALLY (not ;)) that Brazilians and BJJ practitioners use the same sign. (Mentioned this somewhere many pages ago.) How Perfect is JY to you, ZZ?

Black circle- base on my interpretation. (Warning: it's not the bulge! But hey everyone's free to look but beware of the eyes of JYs. He's always watching!) ZZ is wearing yellow. Funny thing, Blue is a contrast color of Yellow. Kinda like Yin and Yang, Black and White. Since we are talking about magazine and prints, the way the color theory works differently when it comes to printing/mags/editorial. And of course the blue is the sea and the yellow is the sun, which coincidentally (again, not) has the same as JY's surname. 

Another thing, ZZ's posture. Like Abbie mentioned, leans towards the board, it could mean lots of things. I can put it in how I see it. Despite JY not being there, he's there,in a way an essence, hence the Shaka sign and Perfect Dahai (Maybe this is a big Pr for the company. Lol)  Lots of interpretations can go to these things. I wonder if this was really planned by trendmag and their staff or ZZ had partaken in the planning. Isn't he the hands on type person? 

On the topic of Fate. IMO, it's a mixture of both Fate and paving your own road so to speak. About YZ's fate, to me it's like they've been given this awesome gift, and it was quickly taken/snatch away from them. Now there are consequences on whether they choose to try to get it back immediately or be patient and wait for the right time. The way I see it, they're letting the course of fate, that hands they've been dealt with, to bid their time. Right now the two are separated but still, like Auntie's astrology and numerology says, they're still connected somehow, even after they're done with the drama and the ban. Now is it due to fate, maybe, what about their own doing? That could be it too. Is their such thing as both? I think so. Why both? It's because we choose to act on it but life has a funny way of getting back at you. 

Thank you for reading this long post.

• Like 10

Some YZ videos

(^Zhang tian Ai, main actress of Go Princess Go, Zhang Ruo Yun, that guy, Zhou Mi of Super Junior, and of course our own Huang JingYu.)

this video is really clear. Even the voice is clear. 

Guhai's or JY's expressions in Addicted. I love when his eyebrows moves up and down. What's lacking is the basketball scene.

• Like 13

@1blankstare (Referred post- ZZ's Health Trend Mag photoshoot)

Here I go again XD -

Spoiler

I agree with you that those logos were custom made, and unless I find something to prove otherwise, I'm gonna keep on believing it. What I do not believe is that ZZ had influence to the extent that he convince the entire planning department to personalize the photoshoot. That is not only impossible considering ZZ still a rookie celeb status but very unprofessional also. As far I've gathered my data, this mag is no small fish and for a beginner like ZZ the chance of arranging the entire photoshoot theme, location, costume colours, props all by his own wish is next to nil. Even big celebs can't do that if it collides with the mag's working policy and target audience. 

That had me thinking and I began researching about the mag's policy, their usual types of assignments, PR, head of the planning committee and the photographing team. Unfortunately, I could find almost nothing. Why did I think it was important to look for such things? With the ongoing #Queer_Movement and #GenderRevolution even the elite mags like National Geographic are taking active parts in promoting Gay rights and Equality. There is a whole lot of internationally influential people, organizations that are opening up and expanding their range of target audience, including the LGBT community within their circle, promoting them through their work. So, it won't be a stretch of imagination if I say that something like that can be happening with some of the mags ZZ's been working with. Art has always been the most active medium of fueling a revolution or change. I think that is exactly what is happening here. And there is no way, I repeat, no way that the mag wasn't aware of ZZ's previous work. I mean he shot to fame with Shangyin. It is the first thing you'll notice on his Wiki page. And Shanyin has become almost synonymous with YuZhou. They are under a government ban, of course the production houses that hire him will be well aware of it. That' the highlight of his career so far. 

Here comes the issue of backing. I'm not gonna nag about the same thing and simply say that our boys have their backup team strong and growing. I don't know anything about Dong Tian, hence, can't comment about his influence. But no matter whose influence worked here, this wouldn;t have been possible without the mag's full consent and active support.

I am NOT saying that ZZ had no part behind the setting at all. I mean, he is the reason of why this photoshoot was done that way!! What I mean is the idea first came from the Mag itself and the ZZ gave his own input and suggestion. Maybe they chose ZZ for making this statement through their work. There is also a high probability that the planners consulted with JY's team too, as it is a given that once all those hints of JY's reference come out, the fans are gonna connect one with the other. The photoshoot was as much about ZZ as it was about JY. And using JY's sign, logo and alias wouldn't have been possible if the person concerned didn't give their nod. Why am I obsessing over this photoshoot is because this is the boldest YuZhou statement coming from the boys I've seen so far. 

Phew! Brainstorming takes a toll!!

However, I loved your analysis about the sign and postures. I got to learn some new things through it, like the Shaka sign! As you said previously, it's always so refreshing to read others' POV of a same topic. 

As for YuZhou marital prospect, my question to sohocomo was poorly formed; I didn;t even mean it that way. What I meant was would they be always drawn to each other even if not being together. The question was related to the Soul Mate concept. 

And here is what I think about Fate and Free Will-

There is this story of mine which I wrote back in 2015 where one of my lead characters said to his beloved- "Meeting you was my Fate; falling in love with you was my Destiny. But to be with you is My choice and I am choosing you." (Please do not copy if you deem it worthy of copying, that is.) I think, this line can be very apt about our boys. :wub:

Abbie

• Like 12

10 hours ago, jingyuzhou said:

what is zz current tattoo on his left arm? I can't see it clearly, why is it all black lol

ZZ's current tattoo is the microphone. You can see this image in his trailer...ehh I suddenly forget, IIRC trailer of his Light Tour :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cr on pic

006wkCADgw1f83yxw1gjaj30zk0qo0xw.jpg

Sth like this. Cr to the rightful owner

CtDPUFjVIAAwmME.jpg

4 hours ago, BomHyun Park said:

I found a petition for a season 2 :http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/a-season-2-for-chai-ji-dans-novel-addicted
Can you sign it and share it please ?

Hi there, as much as I love to see season 2, I don't think it's wise to do this now as they boys are still struggling with the bans and they have been doing their best to work around it. I don't think CJD will be doing season 2 anytime soon anyway as she knows well herself that would mean career suicide for not only JY, ZZ but also FS and CW. 

• Like 21

JY - Men's Uno Video

Spoiler

Spoiler

Cr jingjingjuju

C1Up-UXUQAEqgmA.jpg

JY went shopping yesterday in Shenzhen

Spoiler

Cr [Joeychika滑板姐姐]

C1SO4wuUoAAPz2u.jpg

C1SO5lSUcAAXJaO.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 爆發小宇宙的nini 

C1QbqQeVEAA8GWF.jpg

C1QbqQgUoAEAMLr.jpg

C1QbqQdVEAETPQr.jpg

ZZ - Trend Health Mag photoshoot January 2017 issue

Spoiler

Cr [李菇凉mei]

bd7eeb2agw1fbdxyll1pkg20g00p2npg.gif

bd7eeb2agw1fbdxzhwge9g209o0d6kjn.gif

bd7eeb2agw1fbdxz82drwg20ds0l1u0z.gif

bd7eeb2agw1fbdxz0w7l0g20dc0meqva.gif

Scan

Spoiler

Cr THE_GIRLS少女天团 

C1S9X9uVQAAB-pM.jpg

C1S9X9sVIAA7JZT.jpg

C1S9X9uUUAEK4Sk.jpg

C1S9X9pUoAAJ1B8.jpg

JY - Beijing to Thailand 101216

Spoiler

Cr RedMoon9294

C1SHG-qUsAAZU3X.jpg

C1SHG_AUkAAZT6O.jpg

C1SHG-qVEAAHazW.jpg

C1SHABCUQAAFgkr.jpg

C1SHABQUkAAoWuO.jpg

ZZ's styles in 2016

Spoiler

Cr [许魏洲FanClub]

C1Qj8_XUoAE3X8b.jpg

C1Qj-iSUkAA7GW5.jpg

C1Qj_43UoAEcDg7.jpg

C1QkBFgUUAIcBCe.jpg

• Like 17

ZZ - Marie Claire Beauty photoshoot January 2017 issue

Spoiler

Cr holyland_B

75a63c69gw1fbds0nu9wcg20hl0d1npi.gif

75a63c69gw1fbdroocbfsg209c0czqv5.gif

75a63c69gw1fbds13wknwg207a0d21kz.gif

75a63c69gw1fbdsabzwpvg20hn0d24qt.gif

75a63c69gw1fbdsqqujrgg20co0d0npf.gif

75a63c69gw1fbds9xyn0ng20go0jfnpi.gif

75a63c69gw1fbdsre8jy3g20go0bwqv9.gif

75a63c69gw1fbdsf0imb2g20fa0g7b2f.gif

75a63c69gw1fbdrp8zzvng20g70d2npf.gif

ZZ - Shanghai to Changchun 261216

Spoiler

Cr HAIZZ

C1TpdwEUoAAbggV.jpg

C1TpdwGUUAA7Stq.jpg

C1TpdwFVIAA1q2L.jpg

C1TpdwGUAAATlpV.jpg

C1TpnByUoAAOA7v.jpg

C1TpnB4UUAA6rTN.jpg

C1TpnB0UAAEFIq0.jpg

ZZ - Disneyland event 231216

Spoiler

Cr eversince

C1GKS1PVIAAnrD4.jpg

ZZ - ELLE Style Award 161216

Spoiler

Cr eversince

C1H71qGUcAAKpvC.jpg

C1P7mdSUkAAalBz.jpg

JY - Nanjing FanMeeting 051116

Spoiler

Cr eversince

C1PMAUDUcAAvB79.jpg

JY - Korea FanMeeting 111216

Spoiler

Cr eversince

C1PMAUFUcAAumiY.jpg

JY - Shanghai Birthday Party 301116

Spoiler

Cr eversince

C1PMAUDVQAE29VN.jpg

JY - Taiwan FanMeeting 111216

Spoiler

Cr eversince

C1PMAUDVQAAKPkf.jpg

C1SfCanVIAUGYPo.jpg

C1SfCahUsAAZA5z.jpg

C1SfCamVQAAiI-f.jpg

C1SfCakVIAIEU3t.jpg

Throwback YZ

Spoiler

Cr [宇宙无敌村花酱]

006uFhxGly1fbeawcy7arg30hs0a07vu.gif

• Like 18

Think Before Signing A Petition

@BomHyun Park I don't mean to discourage you further but I agree with @bearology  about not signing such a petition at the moment. It will backfire and only make the noose around ZZ and JY's neck even tighter. A ban in China is not something to be taken lightly. After seeing your post I've been looking for facts or documents that can make us understand the vitality of the situation. Here is an excerpt from Wiki about what happens when people ignore the ban in China-

Spoiler

"Amnesty International notes that China "has the largest recorded number of imprisoned journalists and cyber-dissidents in the world"[3] and Paris-based Reporters Without Borders stated in 2010 and 2012 that "China is the world's biggest prison for netizens."[4][5]The offences of which they are accused include communicating with groups abroad, signing online petitions, and calling for reform and an end to corruption. The escalation of the government's effort to neutralize critical online opinion comes after a series of large, anti-pollution, anti-corruption protests, and ethnic riots, many of which were organized or publicized using instant messaging services, chat rooms, and text messages.[citation needed]The size of the Chinese Internet police force was reported by the state government to be 2 million in 2013.[6]"   

Source- Wikipedia

I'm still looking for more info. But please think twice about our boys before you or anyone else sign any petition regarding resuming the show. 

Abbie

• Like 16

8 hours ago, abhishikta said:

There is this story of mine which I wrote back in 2015 where one of my lead characters said to his beloved- "Meeting you was my Fate; falling in love with you was my Destiny. But to be with you is My choice and I am choosing you." (Please do not copy if you deem it worthy of copying, that is.) I think, this line can be very apt about our boys. :wub:

@abhishikta - I absolutely love your quote!! And I agree with you - very apt for Yuzhou.  May I ask if you have published your story on Wattpad or another blog? Also, really loving your analyses and thoughts on JY and ZZ.  I love reading everyone's POV and it really makes this fandom great!

@1blankstare - thanks for the videos!  They're all very nice throwback, especially the Happy Camp video.  I also love the timeline one - I love how it starts with all of the things that the boys accomplished/have done (separated though :tears:), but towards the end, time reverses and the clips before the ban were shown.  Definitely made me teary.  Yuzhou just looks sooo perfect together - whether in friendship or love, they have this amazing chemistry that can be felt by people around them or who watches them.  It's this chemistry that made me such a big CP fan.

And thanks to everyone in this forum, especially @bearology for sharing all of these wonderful posts about Yuzhou!

Happy New Year everyone!  2017 will be awesome!  :w00t:

EDIT: Not sure if this video has been shared, but it's JY before Addicted (back in 2014).  JY is soooo shuai shuai shuai!! Towards the middle, you can see that he was wearing one of the sweatshirts he wore for Addicted.  He really loves that sweatshirt!!  Credit: YuZhou Collection

Spoiler

• Like 12

@Lululililululu Awwww, thank you!! You're so kind! I often feel like I'm bothering you guys here with all my Metas and ramblings. But I'm glad that you enjoy my posts. Thank you for the appreciation. :wub:  *hugs*

I write fanfictions mainly, Johnlock is my pairing (John Watson/Sherlock Holmes).Don't know if that's something you are interested in. I'm not even sure if the quote is in one of my published fics, but if you are still interested then the link is- 

Here (Archive Of Our Own. My pen-name is A_Sherlocked__Girl)

Also, please note that I'm not a native speaker of English, so there are bound to be some mistakes.

And that vid....! JY looked so adorable, awkward and stern. In that face painting moment he looked downright uncomfortable. I was actually feeling a bit bad for him. But thank you for sharing it. I still have loads of vids of our boys to watch!

Much love. :wub:

Abbie

• Like 6