1 hour ago, dahliasaysmeow said:

@abhishikta GAWDDDDD!!!! your compliments, i keNNOT DDDDD: THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR MY FRAGILE LITTLE KOKORO T^T you shud have put a warning alert before that... xD jkjk and xie xie, xie xie~ anyways, thanks again for it... i was feeling really down cause my school starts tmrw (more like... in five hrs from now xD) and i just feel somewhat really anxious, but this quite cheered me up ^^ ...for some time... but then I remembered that my mom's going to keep my phone aND I WON'T BE GETTING MY DAILY DOSAGE OF HEROIN ANYMORE ARGHHHHHH!!! *sighs in japanese* why is life so hard urgh T^T anyways, same here, i reeeeaaally can't wait for volume 2 and more moments of possessive BLY huehue seme BLY~~

Goodbye(?) for now guys, I'll try to steal the phone secretly sometimes hehe cause I'm so dayum addicted :3 Wish me luck for school LOL I printed out some YZ pics to maybe make some fanart, not sure gonna post 'em tho lololol okay i'm spamming this forum, sorry sorry sorry >:

Tell you what, kiddo, study hard, get the necessary qualification, be a member of YuZhou team and lead us all to the ultimate YuZhou treasure trove! XD XD XD You are too adorable and kawaiiiii! :wub: Wish you have a good and easy peasy time in school. And don't let your mum see your posts, or else she'll have a panic attack with all these Heroin addiction/needing a fix talk! :w00t: 

*koala hugs* Have a great and creative week. 

Abbie

• Like 11

@jingyuzhou's gif from the basketball court bts made me want to do a gif of my own of the same scene. Hope you don't mind! I wanted to make it bigger and in slow motion... And I have to make an analysis!

Spoiler

source.gif

Because yeah, it's such a lovely moment. So brief, so meaningful. Because JY spends most of that bts just staring into space, he doesn't seem to be listening to what anyone is saying, just lost in his own world. Except for this moment, when he's ever so briefly looking at ZZ, only to very quickly avert his eyes as ZZ looks back. JY obviously felt like he got 'caught' watching, since he is looking down so studiously, it doesn't look natural, he's trying too hard.

What gets me the most, though, is the way ZZ is looking at JY not once, but twice. He's got this imploring look on his face, like he's saying 'don't be this way, don't look away'. He looks so serious, and a little sad or disappointed. It's extremely intriguing. How much of a story there is in just a few seconds!

My theory on what makes them behave this way would be that they might have had some kind of argument which isn't settled. If so, maybe JY is sulking and ZZ is imploring him to stop. There is some kind of tension, something unresolved. I don't think they had anything going on at this time yet, so there's unresolved feelings between them, a tension they're maybe trying to deny/avoid. Fanfic territory, I know. But just speculating on what might make two people have this kind of strange tension. Two guys who share every waking and sleeping hour together...

Also, all this talk about the Shanghai FM in February made me watch again when ZZ & JY sings Walk Slowly together. One of my favourite moments, because JY looks particularly unguarded. He's just glowing with happiness and emotion. He can't look away from ZZ and then he can't speak afterwards. He tries to joke about it, but it's obviously for real. 

Spoiler

• Like 18

@abhishikta I can say yes but I'm not sure which issue is this (i can understand japanese magazine bit but this one...), coz fans excitement were there so i can be sure it's new anyway XD i think so too, early stage as i see it, zz seemed to be more concerned about jy in this(act/scene) XD btw i only downloaded six thatcher yesterday so just gonna start today:w00t:

anyhow, nice analysis from both of you @abhishikta & @charlie10, keep that coming coz i love reading it!:wub:

@charlie10, no problem, wouldn't mind at all. sometimes i think zz has bad temper but didn't show it or not to the point of exploding lol like in shanghai fm where he was about to take the script from jy to read it but jy shove it to fs instead coz he thought they were done reading when zz wasn't lol mainly i agree with you in this scene he was a bit disappointed. something he wanted to dig out from jy so jy doesn't have to be like this.

Spoiler

at 2.40 i assumed zz was trying to signal jy to focus on audience? XD sigh, fanmeeting with all four still the best!

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, abhishikta said:

@jingyuzhou will you mind if I request you to post the link from you downloaded T6T? I need to see it again as there are loopholes in my Metas currently. *hopeful puppy eyes*

which download link? yuzhou or sherlock? :lol:

EDIT

Spoiler

oh T6T I thought that was an expression XD i got that here http://www.mytorrentzsearch.com/sherlock-s04e01-the-six-thatchers-proper-hdtv-x264-deadpool

• Like 3

Hello everyone, I haven't been active these days, but Happy New Year! Thank you for keeping me busy reading all the recent posts! :w00t: Looks like YuZhou is still going strong (as if I believed otherwise :phew:). /Going back to lurking mode.

• Like 14

@dahliasaysmeow lol don't worry. I do the same when I'm on bed. 

@charlie10 @abhishikta keep those analysis coming. Love reading them as much as I love writing some too. Great read in other people's POV. 

Oh and incoming pics, gifs and maybe videos of ZZ BY THE SEA! Courtesy of owners of the pics and our daily updates from Bearology. 

• Like 13

hey. are JY's and ZZ's hair stylists and make up artists shipping them or are also YZ fans? because they're becoming to look a lot more like each other. they know how to show the "like-hubby-like-wifey" side of the young men  hahahaha

please thank those stylists. but in secret. they might get caught. and will be forced to style YZ differently.

• Like 7

ZZ - Trend Health Mag photoshoot

This is a photoshoot so everything was prepared by stylist and the magazine yes? Not ZZ right? and.....ZZ posing with a blue surfing board next to the sea/beach...okay, that's completely normal because it's the main theme of this photoshoot. The surfing board has 6-sign...yes that's normal too...a nice coincidence...Underneath that 6-sign has this word "Perfect DaHai"...yes o..k..a..y just another nice coincidence......then....on the other side of this surfing board has a.....whale cj_org.gif 

Do not underestimate the power of FATE! bz_org.gif

Cr [瑜洲家的奔奔]

Spoiler

C1OuN72VQAArWb3.jpg

C1OuWGyUoAARWXb.jpg

C1OuXJ9UcAA8kBp.jpg

Cr 瑜州家的奔奔

Spoiler

C1Op2LQVIAAaUJg.jpg

C1Op2LRVQAAZx_l.jpg

Cr [瑜若有洲_金碧辉煌]

Spoiler

C1OjifTVEAAITc0.jpg

C1OjjTSUsAAerT_.jpg

C1OjkHtUUAAFaMS.jpg

Cr xTimeOfMyLifexx

Spoiler

C1O4CAtUQAAN5__.jpg

Cr [李菇凉mei]

Spoiler

bd7eeb2agw1fbd9nuwfoug20g70qonpn.gif

bd7eeb2agw1fbd9nfe2iig20bk0inhdz.gif

Cr [李菇凉mei]

Spoiler

C1NSxWeUsAAnoBS.jpg

C1NSyVBUUAApM3h.jpg

C1NSzGBVEAAcaE7.jpg

C1NSz6VUQAAoAhH.jpg

Clip. LOL Poor Kitten

Spoiler

• Like 22

ZZ - Front Cover Easy Mag January 2017 Issue

C1N9zfIVIAETL5N.jpg

Spoiler

C1N9ze9VQAAe5Aj.jpg

692b7cabgw1fbdarl0sqvj20fb0b5dh8.jpg

JY - Photoshoot for Versace Autumn/Winter 

70dfbeb7ly1fbdazgnkfmj20sg0iytbu.jpg

Spoiler

70dfbeb7ly1fbdazguigfj20sg0iygol.jpg

70dfbeb7ly1fbdazh2ol0j20sg0iytbm.jpg

70dfbeb7ly1fbdazi3tcyj20sg0iyadl.jpg

70dfbeb7ly1fbdazhcwc5j20na0sgag4.jpg

70dfbeb7ly1fbdazhxo8kj20sg0iytbm.jpg

70dfbeb7ly1fbdazhkywtj20sg0dptag.jpg

YZ in HongKong Mag

Spoiler

Cr Joeychika滑板姐姐

006pxJsjjw1fbcpnns6wdj30v813e4qp.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbcpofpgsgj313l0tf1kx.jpg

ZZ's work weibo

Spoiler

C1KxFgWUUAE95r5.jpg

C1KxGVeVQAAf89y.jpg

C1KxHJWVQAEQ6if.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Spoiler

If we don't lift together I will feel lonely at night.
If we don't need eachother I'd have to ask why.

be0e81dbjw1fbcvuqi5amj20m82i8tdc.jpg

• Like 21

@bearology Thank you for this treacle tart!!!!!:wub: (Referred post- ZZ's Trend Health Mag Photoshoot)

Here's what I thought about this arrangement-

Spoiler

ZZ hugging Blue Whale Perfect DaHai 6 (surfing board) wearing yellow is literally declaring their relationship status to the world to see. How more explicit can one be? And these pics bring forth another important thing to the forefront: they have some huge backing in their own professional circle. I have to slightly disagree about the Fate factor. This is not simply the work of Fate; this is a methodical way of trudging through the obstacles and hate without compromising what they believe in. This is a bold statement, just like the vibrant colours that have a Rainbow touch to it. The entire setting was chosen carefully, keeping in mind of every explanation that could be associated with the every object of this photoshoot. They knew very well how the fans would dissect, decipher and depict it. For me, as a YuZhou shipper, this is something to be happy about.  

And this is how I depicted the photos-

Ocean> Freedom (or boundless possibility, or smooth sailing)

Sand> Foundation

Erected boards> Pride/ standing tall (I'm leaving the sexual connotations out)

Board with GH/JY reference> literal objectification of the person 

Board colours> bold and have a touch of Rainbow (LGBTQ flag symbol)

ZZ leaning onto the board> supporting each other/ close physical proximity

ZZ leaning his head> petulant claiming/ seeking refuge or warmth

ZZ wearing yellow> Obvious!

My delulu? Maybe. But I can't ignore what my mind suggests to me! :sweatingbullets:

#YuZhou forever

Abbie

• Like 16

ZZ - Shanghai to Beijing 291216

Spoiler

Cr Hyukira

C1KceRkUQAA_Tzn.jpg

C1KcfHdUAAIH-T-.jpg

C1Kcf1IUoAEtkwX.jpg

C1Kcfz8WgAEkLuD.jpg

C1Kcfz-WEAAdVvH.jpg

C1Kcfz8WgAAezZp.jpg

ZZ - Shanghai to Changchun 261216

Spoiler

Cr [SASHA_JT]

C1Kp0KaVEAEaXvo.jpg

C1Kpc0xVQAUWTwf.jpg

C1KpcBvVQAAcMcY.jpg

C1KpdlUUUAA0Feq.jpg

C1Kp2BlUkAAR14N.jpg

C1Kp1KYUoAAw5Aq.jpg

JY - to Shenzhen 020117

Cr [Early_温风予舟]

Spoiler

C1KtzznUsAEYwoP.jpg

Cr 止瑜你

Spoiler

C1KFqJaVIAAOpZQ.jpg

C1KFq4rUUAA-SYr.jpg

C1KFrWaUAAEOoEw.jpg

Cr on pic

Spoiler

C1LJr9oVIAAgFTe.jpg

Cr [TL_ECG]

Spoiler

C1NTosiUUAAEtO6.jpg

C1NTrVUUQAEzmBB.jpg

C1NTsuVUcAAJ2LZ.jpg

C1NTt4bUsAAflTA.jpg

Cr [烟垂NN_抹茶Xi]

Spoiler

C1NhOLpUcAEDEOl.jpg

C1Ng4A5VEAA1cT0.jpg

C1Ng4zGUAAA7rLR.jpg

C1NhP-3UAAAvcxn.jpg

C1Ng55sUAAAc6X9.jpg

C1NhPBWUkAEE_OF.jpg

Clip

Spoiler

• Like 18

Throwback Happy Camp 280316

Spoiler

Cr 上海春药

C1K_Q-rUoAAQzju.jpg

C1K_QOxVEAAj-NB.jpg

C1K_PjnVIAANqGq.jpg

C1K_b55UkAAM3la.jpg

C1K_bN8UoAEYcRA.jpg

C1K_ai0UcAAVAW2.jpg

C1K_DF-UsAABSP3.jpg

C1K_EX7UoAUMrEy.jpg

C1K_FmAUsAEYtD3.jpg

Throwback Shangyin Press Conference 301115

Spoiler

Cr Oasis

C1AJTWnVEAIF71A.jpg

C1AJUDZUAAAYjLZ.jpg

C1AJUTBUAAEFXID.jpg

JY - Shanghai Birthday Party 301116

Spoiler

Cr [TL_ECG]

C1NVk27VEAA2HZd.jpg

C1NVoPsUUAEOu4U.jpg

C1NUnBoUsAAnnjE.jpg

C1NUmSIUAAAwJ1g.jpg

C1NVnVnUcAAohdM.jpg

C1NVlt2UAAEGcR8.jpg

JY - Beijing to Shanghai 181216

Spoiler

Cr Across the univers

C1GYElSUsAAyrYU.jpg

C1GYMEbUoAAjfwv.jpg

ZZ - Marie Claire Beauty gif

Spoiler

Cr holyland_b

68ea9389gw1fbdi7s7009g20jg0gox6r.gif

68ea9389gw1fbdleugnqmg20bs0d4npf.gif

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr Reabit

C1L14kRXUAEYgk1.jpg

C1L14kSW8AArEc-.jpg

Spoiler

Cr jingjingjuju

C1LonA0UcAAC0SU.jpg

C1LonAzUoAAUR1m.jpg

• Like 20

With the mention of 'fate' lately (always), and with the new year, I started thinking about the astrology between JY & ZZ. With so many new family members recently, I thought it might be interesting to bring it back up. I'm lazy though, so I'm just going to re-post (copy, paste, copy, paste - not that hard :phew:) These are from about 8 months ago, so some references may be a bit outdated.

Spoiler

I'm going to start with just some general thoughts I had while doing this, things that were like 'light bulb' moments to me. 

First things first. I realized that I haven't been crediting when I should. My resource text is Linda Goodman's Relationship Signs and Star Signs. She writes so beautifully, yet with such a sense of humor as to make it an easy read. (I also just realized that my copy of Star Signs is older than the boys. A friend gave it to me for my birthday in 1992! Damn. I'm getting old. )

I've said before how in all of the years I've studied astrology (no I won't tell exactly how many that is) and have done compatibility comparisons for friends I cannot remember ever seeing two charts so amazingly, wonderfully, (perfectly?) compatible as JY & ZZ. Maybe it's just that my friends have horrible luck when it comes to relationships, so theirs' were never that great to begin with?  That is a very real possibility. 

There are 10 luminaries (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto). When comparing 2 charts, that means there is a possibility of 100 aspects between the luminaries.  When in a relationship, such as friends, co-workers, relatives, on average there usually are approximately 60 or so aspects shared. Often, the closer the relationship, the more aspects there are. JY & ZZ share 75 aspects. 

There are two types of aspects. The 'good', 'beneficial'  aspects (conjunction, trine, sextile) and the 'bad', frictional' aspects (opposition, square). I don't like the terms 'good' and 'bad', though. Nothing is ever just 'good' and bad', especially when talking about people. So think of them as 'harmonizing' and 'energizing' (energizing, like how it takes a good thunderstorm to clear the air and make the world seem fresh again). Of 75 aspects, 48 are harmonizing aspects and 27 are energizing aspects. What this means is that even when an energizing aspect shows it's influence there is an overabundance of harmonizing power to dilute or cancel it out. In other words, even when things get a bit tense between them, they'll be able to work it out pretty quickly. (Think of the BTS of them bickering about how to sing the song. ZZ says to sing it through once, JY says twice. If there were more energizing aspects between them this could have turned into a major argument. But it didn't. Thank you, harmony)

They have 14 conjunctions (planets in the same sign) total. People of the same age will usually share at least 3 - Uranus, Neptune, Pluto - because these luminaries move so slowly through the zodiac. Uranus and Neptune are actually in the same sign, so the boys share 5 conjunctions in the 'generational' luminaries. That means there are 9 more conjunctions outside of the generational ones. That's not a small number. 

There are 22 pairs of 'dual' aspects, meaning that it goes both ways, JY to ZZ and ZZ to JY. (I didn't count aspects like Sun-Sun or Pluto-Pluto since those are obvious dual aspects) For example, Venus-Pluto from the other day. JY Venus sextile ZZ Pluto, ZZ Venus conjoin JY Pluto. When there is a dual aspect it usually intensifies the vibration of the aspect if they are the same type. When the dual is different types (JY Mercury conjoin ZZ Venus and ZZ Mercury square JY Venus) sometimes they'll cancel each other out, sometimes they'll just dilute each other. Of the 22 pairs, 14 are different type pairs. Again, not a small number overall.

(Now on to the main points)

Spoiler

JY Venus sextile ZZ Pluto & ZZ Venus conjoin JY Pluto

This aspect indicates an indisputable, powerful karmic tie. Even when occasional disagreements or situations occur, whether initiated by each other or outside influences, nothing can separate these two permanently. Even if it appears the bond has been severed, just wait.

In lovers, this aspect, especially the conjunction, often indicates Soul Mates, two people who are not complete without the other. They are fully absorbed in each other and experience extreme tension when their emotions cannot be expressed. The sexual chemistry is magnetic from the very first meeting. (It may not be consummated under the sextile or trine, but is not likely to be resisted with a conjunction.)

These two likely met involuntarily, but will not be separated on this Earth, at least not for very long if it does happen. This is often called the 'love at first sight' vibration. There is an inexpressable longing for each other when not together. Soul Mates often have other  strong aspects and conjunctions in their charts. (There are 14 conjunctions between JY & ZZ)

Generational Aspects

Uranus, Neptune & Pluto, the luminaries farthest from Earth, move V E R Y slowly through the zodiac - years and years and years. Therefore, people within a certain ‘generation’ will share these signs. They’re not very strong influences in general, but they can have an effect overall.

Uranus conjoined Uranus: This aspect can cause sudden attractions, as well as sudden separations. It usually simply means that they will both experience sudden happenings at about the same time and in similar fashion. (Geez, are JY & ZZ the poster children for this aspect?) I have to quote from Relationship Signs here - "You may meet at organizations or through friends, become instant and fast friends, and just as suddenly become lovers."

Uranus conjoined Neptune: This aspect gets all "other-worldly." It heightens the mental affinity so as it seems they are able to read each other’s minds.

Neptune conjoined Neptune: Quoting again - "While you share many similar interests and social conditions, when paired romantically you sometimes slide into excess together." <For some reason that really makes me laugh.> This aspect can lead to too much idealizing, obsessive behavior, and daydreaming together. If there are numerous favorable aspects though, a balance can be found for these tendencies.

Pluto conjoined Pluto: There is a chance for power struggles over "who wears the pants in the family." There is a strong possibility of growing to resemble each other. The willpower and ability to solve life's crisis together is beyond remarkable.

Business/Career Aspects

JY Sun sextile ZZ Mercury: In a working relationship, this aspect lends itself to a cooperative atmosphere. Mercury understands what the Sun is thinking, while the Sun encourages and stimulates Mercury's ideas. They will be able to blend each other's concepts, making collaboration free from major conflict.

ZZ Sun square JY Venus: Even though this is an 'energizing' aspect, it is actually not a bad thing. There may be some differences of opinion regarding financial (career) matters and how to go about things.

JY Sun trine ZZ Mars: The Sun brings out Mars' energy, enthusiasm and confidence. Mars does the same to the Sun. Mars brings out the Sun's courage and spirit to initiate. The Sun does the same to Mars. This can lead to individual ideas becoming joint projects, as a powerful sense of ambition is built between the two.

ZZ Sun square JY Mars: This aspect appears only occasionally, but when it does it can be quite explosive. Because the separate ambitions conflict, tempers are easily aroused, leading to defensive behaviors, causing frustration for both.

Wait a minute. This is one of those 'dual conflicting aspects'. The trine is nice to read about, the square not so much. So how to think about this? Well, after watching BTS and interviews, I would say that for JY & ZZ the trine is in effect the majority of the time. (For some reason I think of the NetEase interview - the pole dance Now that was some cooperation from ZZ to 'realize' JY's idea) As for the square aspect, well, I'm sure it raises it's ugly head at times, but the trine will help keep it from becoming a major issue. Small tiffs may occur, but they should be quickly mended (the BTS about the song again.)

ZZ Sun conjoined JY Jupiter: A very beneficial aspect that helps smooth out other non-harmonius aspects (Sun square Mars above and Sun square Saturn below included). This aspect is considered lucky in business/financial matters, as both offer support out of loyalty and trust. Mutual ambitions may be greater when together.

JY Sun square ZZ Saturn: In a Business/Career sense, this aspect may lead to some harsh criticisms, usually because somebody doesn't listen to the other.

ZZ Sun trine JY Saturn: Mutual consent in decisions regarding responsibilities and 'who is in charge' are easily obtained. This aspect is very beneficial in all relationships as there is a mutual trust and acceptance.

Another 'dual conflicting aspect.' I think this one has more of a 'canceling' affect, personally. At least from what we've been able to see.

ZZ Moon sextile JY Mars: This strengthens the loyalty between the two. When working together there is a sense of cooperation that makes things happen and a determination to follow through with ideas.  (No, really? Can't see this at all in the boys, can we? <imagining the car kiss scene again>)

JY Mercury conjoined ZZ Venus: Cooperation in most financial matters, encourage each other's talents and creative endeavors, and respect each other's intellectual capabilities.

Mercury conjoined Jupiter: An excellent aspect for all types of partnerships, as Jupiter inspires ambition and optimism in Mercury while Mercury lends a level head to Jupiter's grand ideas. The fact that this is a true dual aspect, just wow! Just one conjunction here would wipe out many of the 'energizing' aspects between them. A dual conjunction is just that - double the fun.

JY Mercury sextile ZZ Uranus: Strong mental compatibility that leads to shared ideas. The combining of talents into one project will likely garner much attention. (I believe we have proof of this one.)

JY Mercury conjoined ZZ Pluto: A strong influence on each other's minds that can lead to sweeping changes in life styles <remain calm shippers, we're talking business here>, ambitions, goals, and dreams. "If it doesn't fit, you'll find your own path to becoming a successful team."

JY Venus sextile ZZ Jupiter: Fortunate for mutual financial endeavors and projects.

JY Venus conjoined ZZ Uranus: Naturally stimulate each other's original ideas in music or any of the arts, (Enough said.)

JY Venus conjoined ZZ Neptune and ZZ Venus sextile JY Neptune: A shared love for the arts, very much so.

This is a dual aspect. The sextile and conjunction work together to create these benefits. The same for the trine and sextile below.

JY Mars trine ZZ Jupiter and ZZ Mars sextile JY Jupiter: A wonderful aspect for all partnerships.They have the ability to achieve prosperity and financial stability as a team.

ZZ Jupiter conjoined JY Pluto: An excellent aspect for mutual financial/business success.

ZZ Saturn trine JY Pluto: This aspect is amazingly beneficial in career endeavors when natural talents and harmonious qualities are combined.

Fate

ZZ Sun trine JY Moon: This aspect is one of the strongest of all harmonies between two people, kind of a cosmic insurance policy against separation or permanent destruction of the relationship. This won't prevent problems, but it will greatly assist in the resolution. Even if there is a separation, this "gift" will guarantee repeated chances for reconciliation. This is because the Moon's emotional nature and the Sun's personality are harmonious, meaning that the entire relationship carries the harmony, even with other discordant tendencies present.

ZZ Sun trine JY Saturn: The Sun's confidence and enthusiasm is easily combined with Saturn's stability and patience. Both are more willing to take suggestions and criticisms from each other than from others. This aspect is particularly beneficial for family harmony and permanent friendships. There is also a high chance of a chronological age difference.

JY Sun sqaure ZZ Saturn: Concepts of security and stability may clash. Saturn may at times be cold and harsh towards the Sun with criticisms and limitations, which can so discourage and depress the Sun that physical illness occurs. This discouragement may happen because the Sun refuses to try to follow some of Saturn's suggestions. Both are aware of the deep need they have for what the other can give, though. Even when friction occurs, both will try to possess the other and refuse to permit the other to leave.

Ah, a conflicting dual aspect. These are so much fun <insert heavy sarcasm here>. I've said it before, have to say it again. With the overwhelming number of harmonizing aspects between JY& ZZ the energizing aspects are greatly muted. But that doesn't mean they will never rear their ugly heads. It just means they likely will not be as serious as they could be. One positive thing to take from Sun square Saturn is the last sentence. Even when there are issues and they may want to walk away, they cannot let go of each other. Add to that the influence of Sun trine Saturn, and the need for each other is insurmountable.

ZZ Moon trine JY Venus: Another cosmic insurance policy. This aspect helps intensify other harmonizing aspects, blessing the two with a deep mutual devotion and affection, leading to a permanent attachment. At the same time it helps lessen the effects of any energizing aspects, lightening any differences in personalities and behaviors. There is an infinite mutual consideration and empathy.

JY Moon square ZZ Venus: There is a very high likelihood of petty jealousy, usually for unnecessary reasons. One will be painfully open about it (JY?) while the other buries it down (ZZ?). Jealousy can be emotionally or career founded. One thing they need to remember is that jealousy is simply fear of losing the other and can be viewed as a compliment instead of an issue. There is also a likelihood of differences of opinion in life style in regards to social and recreational inclinations.

Another conflicting dual aspect. In the same way as Sun trine/square Saturn above, I think this is one that comes out rarely and in a quite subtle way. (ZZ during JY's skit with the MC at the awards ceremony - very subtle) But again, with all of the harmonizing aspects between these two, this is quite unlikely to cause any major issues.

Mercury trine Saturn: Oh, how I love true dual aspects!! It makes things so much easier!  This is a "double the pleasure, double the fun" aspect. Everything about it is just magnified.  This aspect has a comforting, steadying effect on the relationship. Saturn is able to offer wise suggestions rather than to criticize, while Mercury appreciates and respects this instead of being offended. This aspect is a strong indication of a long lasting relationship with a rare mental compatibility. So who is Mercury and who is Saturn? Both are. When JY has the experience and knowledge in a situation he protects and leads. When ZZ has the knowledge and experience in a situation he protects and leads. I'm going to call this aspect the "GH/BLY Equality" aspect, mainly because not only do they know when they need to lead, but they also know that it is okay to give up control and follow each other.

JY Venus sextile ZZ Saturn: This aspect acts to gentle any controversies, leading to a mutually beneficial and long lasting relationship, even if there are any negative Venus-Saturn aspects. Venus will be graced with Saturn's reliability and kindness, leading more likely than not to feel protected rather than possessed. Saturn will benefit from Venus' soft and sympathetic nature, which may seem to have the ability to magically erase Saturn's cool and aloof attitude. A rare and precious part of the relationship is the mutual, deep-seeded trust in each other.

ZZ Venus square JY Saturn: Saturn has many lessons to teach Venus, and Venus doesn't want to learn. When struggles arise together, Saturn may have a tendency to blame Venus. Saturn also may have a tendency towards being over protective and over bearing. Venus needs to realize that this is done out of genuine worry and love, and to not be so sensitive to Saturn's way of expressing himself.

Conflicting dual aspect again. Re-read the first sentence of Venus sextile Saturn. The square aspect will never totally disappear, but it also will not be allowed to cause permanent harm.

JY Venus sextile ZZ Pluto & ZZ Venus conjoined JY Pluto: The "Soul Mate" aspect. Whether you believe they are in a relationship or that they are just friends, it really doesn't matter. This aspect has an incredibly strong effect either way. There is a 'cosmic' tie binding them together through this. Any type of troubles or disagreements, whether brought about by themselves or others, are next to impossible to cause separation permanently. There is a magnetic pull that will bring them back together. Even if it takes some time, it will certainly happen.

Romance/Interpersonal Relationship

ZZ Sun trine JY Moon: This is one of the 'cosmic insurance policy' aspects that ensure a long lasting relationship. Because the Sun's personality is compatible with the Moon's emotional nature the entire relationship is quite harmonious. Even when troubles do come about, this basic affinity will help overcome any obstacles.

JY Sun sextile ZZ Mercury: Friendship and intellectual cooperation will help to realize all potentials together. May either meet through work, or work together because of the relationship. They are able to inspire and advise each other in all things, because even though they are completely different in their mental and emotional natures, they can understand and sympathize with each other.

ZZ Sun conjoined JY Jupiter:  No matter how they are with others, they bring out the eternal optimist clown in each other, with the ability to cheer each other up. (Any BTS or interview can confirm this.)  The loyalty and trust shared brings out the best in each of them, which leads to an increased ability to reach all goals.

ZZ Sun square JY Uranus: This energizing aspect can present itself in the mildest form as sporadic on-again, off-again, break up, reconciliate tendencies. Uranus' unpredictable behaviors can confuse the Sun, and the Sun's bossy nature can lead to rebellion from Uranus.

I know what you're thinking. Why did I include an 'energizing' aspect in our lovey-dovey delulu world? Well, because it is part of the whole picture, after all. Nothing is sunshine and roses, or rainbows and unicorns, all of the time. Besides, wouldn't that just get boring after awhile? A little thunderstorm every now and then helps clear the air, clean the roses, bathe the unicorns, and create the rainbow. Just keep in mind, there is an overwhelming number of positive, harmonizing aspects between JY & ZZ. So, even when a thunderstorm inducing energizing aspect displays itself between them, the harmonizing aspects can offer shelter.

ZZ Sun square JY Neptune: The Sun will try to exhibit authority, causing Neptune to try to escape that authority. Neptune can be elusive and evasive, causing the Sun confusion and anger. This can lead to accusations of disloyalty and infidelity.  

ZZ Moon trine JY Venus: A deep, mutual devotion and affection, which leads to mutual consideration. This aspect helps smooth over any disagreements and differences (such as Moon square Uranus and Neptune above).

ZZ Moon sextile JY Mars: Call it physical chemistry or sexual magnetism, this aspect forms an almost unbreakable bond between lovers and even strengthens platonic loyalty in friends. It also increases the desire to create, whether that be in the form of a child or a "brain child" together. Mars encourages the Moon's imagination and enforces self-confidence. The Moon is able to guide Mars' forceful drive. This aspect tends to provide determination to follow through without delay.

JY Moon opposed ZZ Mars: Though there is a strong mutual attraction (physical and/or mental), there are also strong mutual reactions (personality conflicts).  Mar's impulsiveness can disrupt the Moon's poise, leading the Moon to be hypersensitive when Mars meant no harm. This could lead to issues in the creation of a child/brain child.

Here you go shippers. Even with conflicting aspects, the physical chemistry is guaranteed. Honestly, I kind of want to just mark the opposed aspect off this list.  Given all of the other positive mental/emotional aspects, and, again, the fact that an opposition can fall to 'opposites attract', the personality conflicts of Moon opposed Mars are quite minor. (Except maybe when JY's drunk and ZZ's not. See the BTS of ZZ trying to knit.)

ZZ Moon square JY Saturn: There is a possibility of periodic coldness or disinterest in (ahem) physical union, usually stemming from the Moon resenting Saturn's disciplinary behaviors in response to the Moon's over-sensitivity and moodiness.

ZZ Moon trine JY Uranus: An instantaneous, magnetic attraction from the start, which highlights the unconventional way they met. The emotions are continuously energized by the crazy things that happen around them, leading to an even stronger magnetic bond. One 'magical' part of this aspect, is that there is not only 'love', but actual 'like' as well.  (I love this line - "You'll have a rollicking time together - reading a symphony or listening to a book." HA! For some reason I can actually see this with these two.)

ZZ Moon trine JY Neptune: This aspect indicates a strong 'psychic' tie, able to read each others' minds with a look. There is an over-abundance of mutual sympathy and understanding. It also gives a strong indication of collaboration and cooperation for anything related to the arts.

JY Moon square ZZ Pluto & ZZ Moon opposed JY Pluto:  Pluto may expect the Moon to make the majority of changes in the relationship, which can cause such emotional disturbance that the Moon can become physically ill. Both will need to make conscious attempts to smooth out any disagreements before they grow out of control.

This is one of those dual aspects that gets really tricky. Because it goes more into attitudes than personalities (there is a difference). The fact that it goes both ways (JY to ZZ, ZZ to JY) could lead to it being cancelled out or emphasized, depending upon the situation. I would like to lean more to the side of cancelling out, but the "Two Weeks of Separation" back in late February/early March, and the physical deterioration shown by both, makes me wonder. Hopefully, it was just a one time thing.

JY Mercury conjoined ZZ Venus: Encourage each others' talents, work well in most financial matters, and respect each others' abilities. Their secret dreams of happiness are similar because of an understanding based in mutual sympathy and affection.

Mercury square Mars: A true dual aspect. There really isn't a whole lot to say on this, because this is one I truly believe cancels itself out. The only part of this aspect that I think might be felt is the possibility of trouble with families specifically,(though I will throw in fans, entertainment entities, and the government, as well.)

JY Mercury sextile ZZ Uranus: Mentally stimulate each other and are able to communicate easily.  There is a great deal of intuition between them. So much so that at times other people will not know what they are talking about.  "Both of you feel you're at home when you're with each other." Strangely beneficial influence on each others' health.

ZZ Mercury square JY Uranus: Uranus stimulates, excites, and irritates Mercury's mind all at once, while Mercury may seem elusive, shallow, and contradictory to Uranus. There is a possibility of misunderstanding and misinterpretation that can cause periodic, unexpected separations and reconciliations.

JY Mercury sextile ZZ Neptune: An almost visible telepathic communication quality. Mercury is able to find practical outlets for Neptune's imagination. This aspect has the ability to weaken the more stressful aspects between them.

ZZ Mercury square JY Neptune: Strong possibility of 'lies of omission' and mental games from both, leading to suspicions and loss of trust.

So all four of these, Mercury sextile/square Uranus/Neptune, really get into the mental/emotional affinity between JY & ZZ. The best way I can say it is 'When things are good, they're really, really good. When things are bad, they're not as good as they could be.' It would be hard for the energizing aspects to really show up, unless the boys were to let them.

Venus sextile Venus: They tend to express affection in much the same way, leading to a consideration for each others' emotions.

ZZ Venus trine JY Mars: Passion, passion, passion. The ability to combine tender affection with intense sexual desire, a blend of innocence and mystery.The emotional attitudes  and behaviors are in harmony, making this a 'peaches and cream' aspect.

JY Venus conjoined ZZ Uranus & ZZ Venus sextile JY Uranus: A highly unusual relationship that often exudes an aura of mystery or glamour that makes others envious, especially when they can't figure it out. From the beginning there was something strange about the infatuation and magnetism. There may be some sudden and bizarre separations, but they will be ended by just as sudden and bizarre reconciliations. They bring out the creative genius in each other and emotionally level each other out.

(I have to say it. Isn't this what drew most of us in? This...just...something about these two.)

JY Venus conjoined ZZ Neptune: This harmonizing aspect carries some warning of possible 'over indulgence'. Though there is a strong mental affinity with this, it can lead to mutually losing themselves in each other.

ZZ Venus sextile JY Neptune: A quiet affection and devotion between them in all mutual endeavors. A mental affinity akin to ESP is possible. A mutual love for the arts.

JY Venus sextile ZZ Pluto & ZZ Venus conjoined JY Pluto: Do I really need to say it again? This is the Soul Mate aspect.

ZZ Mars square JY Pluto: (Honestly, I almost didn't include this one, but this is part of it all too, so I feel I should. If this offends anyone, I apologize.) Some form of sexual perversion is possible (not probable, just possible), as well as other sexual problems, but this may have the effect of drawing them closer together given other favorable aspects, as well as immense compassion and love.

Okay, let me just say,  it all depends on your definition of perversion. There are people in this world (SARFT) who think the simple idea of JY & ZZ being in a relationship is perverse. There's those of us who don't.  There are people who think 'role play' is perverse. There are those who don't. So it really comes down to what the definition of perverse is for the two that this affects. Given the harmonizing aspects all over the place, I'm going to say this aspect may show itself in very subtle ways. Jiu jiutsu doll?

And how about some numerology...from April...

Spoiler

A bit of background information: I use the Chaldean-Hebrew Kabala Numerical Alphabet. In this, each letter of the alphabet is said to vibrate to a certain number frequency. When letters are combined into words/names the "object" that owns that name then vibrates to that number. I won't bore the thread with the entire alphabet. (But if anyone wants to know it specifically, you can message me.) Also, for this I am using the most common Romanizations (English spelling) of names. I'm not trying to change anyone's beliefs with this - but, damn, this ends up being cool!

First things first. The series.

ADDICTED = 1+4+4+1+3+4+5+4 =  26       Maybe I should explain for some of our newer family members. When you add up the boys' birthdays (JY  11-30-1992  and ZZ  10-20-1994) both equal 26. Often in joint pictures/selfies ZZ flashes a sign for 2 and JY a sign for 6 to represent this 'joint number'.

Looking at the characters of the story: Gu Hai comes out to be 16, reduced a 7. Bai Lou Yin is a 27, reduced a 9. BUT...when it comes to names, what one is usually called is the vibration that entity is most influenced by. Here in this thread, most of us often abbreviate - GH and BLY. So just looking at those letters - GH = 8 (remember the 26?  2 + 6 = 8) BLY = 6 (JY's number in the joint number).

HUANG JING YU = 37   3 + 7 = 10    1 + 0 = 1

37 - This number is associated with an extremely sensitive nature - good and fortunate friendships - a strong magnetism with the public, often in an area of the arts - productive partnerships. It places an emphasis on love and romance, and sometimes an over-emphasis on sexuality. Happiness and success are more easily attained when in partnerships with another rather than when operating alone as a single individual.

10 - A number of rise and fall, according to personal desire. Capable of arousing extreme responses of love or hate. The power for manifesting creative concepts into reality is inherent, but must be used with wisdom, since the power for absolute creation contains the polarity power for absolute destruction. Self-discipline and compassion must be used to combat this.

1 - This vibration harmonizes with Sagittarius. This person likes to be in control, because of an underlying desire to be inventive and creative. Dislikes restraint and must feel free. Will protect the weak and defend the helpless. Genuine appreciation from others will bend this person over backwards to please. Being in love and being loved is a vital necessity. Resents familiarity from strangers, but is extremely warm and affectionate with those who are loved and trusted.

XU WEI ZHOU = 48   4 + 8 = 12  1 + 2 = 3

48 - This is a number of retrospection, thoughtful deduction, and mental superiority. People represented by this number often put all material things to the side. This number can be all powerful, but is often indifferent. Generally count few people as their friends. Fulfillment is often found by retreating from the mental chaos of the world, to focus on development of one's personal talents and gifts. A lonely, yet rewarding life pattern.

12 - One will periodically be sacrificed for the plans or intrigues of others. Must be forewarned of false flattery and duplicitous behaviors of others. But all difficulties are for the learning process, for when the intellect is sacrificed to the feelings, the mind will be illuminated with the answers it seeks.

3 - This vibration harmonizes with Libra. Every action is based on the foundation of a great ideal. Nothing less than truth will satisfy. Fiercely independent, cannot be tied down. Intense need to learn everything about everything. Tend to look on the bright side of everything, and the optimism is contagious. Religion is an important part of life - whether accepted or rejected. Physically active, shockingly blunt, genuine love for animals. Often display an odd blend of the wise philosopher and the happy-go-lucky clown.

(Honestly, 3 is my number, as well. My full legal name comes out to a 3 and a lot of important dates in my life have come to 3. Maybe that's why I feel a certain affinity to some of ZZ's behaviors. )

Remember, though, I said that how one is most often called is the name that will have an influencing vibration?

JING YU = 17  1 + 7 = 8  (back to the 26, 2 + 6 = 8)

17 - the 8 pointed Star of Venus, the image of love and peace. This person will rise superior in spirit to the trials and difficulties of earlier life. The number of immortality - the person's name will live after him.

WEI ZHOU = 37    3 + 7 = 10   1 + 0 = 1  

37 - see previously for Huang JIng Yu

JOHNNY = 24 2 + 4 = 6   (another explanation for our newer family members. ZZ has said his lucky number is 24.)

24 - I believe I have shared some about this number previously, but here's a little more.   Greatly increases financial success, and the ability to achieve happiness in love. It denotes gain through romance, the law, or the arts.

ZHOU ZHOU = 50   5 + 0 = 5

50 - Communication. The power to sway the masses, "the politician's vibration", the natural ability to charm others. A very fortunate number if the person holds inflexibly to his own opinions and judgments in both artistic or intangible matters and material matters. If not, the plans are liable to be wrecked by the stubbornness and stupidity of others.

TIMMY = 14  1 + 4 = 5

14 - Magnetic communication with the public, especially through the arts and media related matters. Gains and losses are both temporary as this vibration is ever changing. "There is risk involved in depending on the word of those who misrepresent a situation." Don't rely on others - rely on the intuition, the self, the voice within.

Here we often address them as JY & ZZ.

JY = 2  (ZZ's number in their joint number)

ZZ = 14   1 + 4 = 5

Since ZhouZhou, Timmy & ZZ all reduce to the single number 5 let's look at that.

5 - Communication, Movement, Versatility - This number can either harmonize with or sharply contrast with Libra (depending on the mood of the moment). Natural charm and innate curiosity. Super-critical and incapable of ignoring mistakes - their own as well as those of others. Change is never ending. A strong tendency to over analyze, difficult to submit to feelings and intuition. Quick in thought and decision, though impulsive. Are able to rebound swiftly from blows of fate, which seem to leave no long lasting impression on the person.

So, the title of the show that brought the boys together equals the boys' joint number 26. Johnny equals ZZ's lucky number (which then reduces to equal JY's half of their joint number). JY equals ZZ's half of the joint number. Wei Zhou equals Huang Jing Yu. Jing Yu reduces to the single number 8, which is the single number of their joint number 26. And if ZZ ever decides he doesn't want to be in the entertainment industry he needs to completely change his name.

• Like 20

ZZ - Men's Uno Young

Cr [大吖嘻呀瓜哇]

Spoiler

C1PiDT1UcAAjqLc.jpg

C1PiCevUoAE6bdf.jpg

C1PiAl7VQAEqFYA.jpg

C1PhMUOVEAQtI8L.jpg

Cr [洲喵喵的妹妹头]

Spoiler

C1Pi7EAUcAAqyxz.jpg

C1Pi7yqUAAAphum.jpg

C1Pi8juVEAAMbP_.jpg

C1PjaclUQAApy8c.jpg

C1PjbKMVIAEQgTg.jpg

005NgCUMly1fbdkxvt4jxj30zk0qogpe.jpg

ZZ - Changchun to Shanghai 281216

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

C1Plxm8VQAIsUK5.jpg

C1Plxm9VIAARSzy.jpg

C1Plxm-VQAAvpu2.jpg

C1Plxm_UsAEiHas.jpg

JY - Dandong to ShenZhen 020117

Spoiler

Cr Enchanting迷魅_黄景瑜个站

C1PtiqjVEAApmWe.jpg

C1PtjdrUUAAB67a.jpg

C1PtkWIUQAQt42D.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr [YuZhou_办公室]

C1Pna5qVQAArd44.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Heroin Funny

C1PyN93UQAA9h1P.jpg

• Like 18

@sohocomo Wooooow! This was so AWESOME!!! I'm still reeling from all these information and analysis. This was highly educational! Goodness! Indeed 'brainy is the new sexy'. *yes, yes, I'm looking at you with starry eyes* I myself believe in the role of Fate or Destiny that affects our lives, but not always. Anyway, I have two questions regarding the deduction or prediction-

1.As the planatory alignments change constantly, don't they affect these outcomes directly? Or are the charts you mentioned above somewhat fixed? I don't think I'm putting my question in a legible way. Let me rephrase-  can the compatibility of ZZ and JY's chart be changed due to the changes in planatory alignments?

2. I'm a part of a LGBT group where I had a chat with a Chinese guy the other day who told me that almost all the gay guys in China end up in a straight marriage due to the social pressure or the familial duty to carry forward the family name. This was quite discouraging. So, is there any way of knowing what their marital prospect in life would be? Following the theory of Soul Mate, if they ever get seperated (God forbid, just thinking about it makes my chest clench), they'll end up together, no matter what, right?

If my questions sound bizarre or offensive or stupid, then please know that it was not intended and I'm ready to get my ears boxed. 

Thank you once again for reposting this amazing analysis. 

Abbie

• Like 14

19 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Also, all this talk about the Shanghai FM in February made me watch again when ZZ & JY sings Walk Slowly together. One of my favourite moments, because JY looks particularly unguarded. He's just glowing with happiness and emotion. He can't look away from ZZ and then he can't speak afterwards. He tries to joke about it, but it's obviously for real. 

I agree and i have always felt JY performance was not planned because ZZ seems surprised.  With the whole Shanghai FM you can see how they both enjoy it, but especially JY seems absolutely happy. So I've only seen him again at his Korea FM. Hopefully we can see him so happy again soon.

• Like 8