4 hours ago, heathereb said:

You are like a happy breath of fresh air in the forum. Have a happy new year 

Awwwww, you're so nice!!:love: Thank you! I woke up this morning to find that someone has made a fake FB account using my name and pic, and had the audacity to send me a friend request!! I was so mad and irritated and scowly faced! Then I read your compliment and it instantly made me happy and fluffy!:wub: This forum is like a Wonderland with such wonderful people like you!! Love ya, sweetie!:wub: Wish you have a glorious year ahead!

• Like 8

Happy new year everyone!

May YuZhou bless us with candies and remain together wether as friends or as lovers (I would prefer lovers~ just saying) :phew:

Cr: goes to yuzhoucouple @instagram

Concidence? Weren't there too many of them since Shangyin? I don't think anything they do is a concidence anymore :wub:

• Like 15

JY studio weibo update

#黄景瑜# 2016年的最后一天,感恩,感谢。这一年,你们伴随@Johnny黄景瑜 收获了许多“第一次”,我们一起哭过,一起笑过,一起紧张过,一起激动过...一起迈过种种“坎坷”,一起张开双臂迎接最好的明天。如同“第一次”生日会,或许它不完美,却成为我们记忆里一道完美的风景线。

Original link here

Translated by Gashu "#HJY# The last day of 2016, gratitude and thankful. This year, you guys accompanied JY and gain a lot of "Firsts", we cried together, we laugh together, we nervous together, we were excited together... we overcome all kinds of "up and downs" together, let us spread our arms and welcome the best tomorrow. Just like "The first" birthday party, maybe it is not perfect, but it'll become our perfect scenery in our memory."

JY is so nice, even has Engsub for us qq_org.gif 

5MilesLove weibo update

#许魏洲# 
永远感激 你狂奔过操场 来到我眼前
阳光灿烂 烫红了你双颊 温暖你笑靥
@许魏洲ZZ

006vBjclly1fba2zikmpgj320y1514qq.jpg

Spoiler

006vBjclly1fba304p29jj315120yb2a.jpg

If I'm not wrong, it's this song

Spoiler

• Like 22

Hi my lovelies,

Wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I'm grateful to 2016 for giving me the opportunity to know YuZhou and thus bringing me to this amazing Soompi family! You all make my everyday beautiful. Your posts, comments, likes are like little sun beams to me. In the new year I wish to know you more and wish to contribute more to this family. I wish you happiness, health, safety, prosperity, peace and most importantly, love. I wish and pray that this new year will be smooth for our boys and the'll be able to be with each other without inhibition, without sacrificing their career. I wish them freedom that comes with true love. We will be with them, to see them through this journey. 

I love you all. Big hugs for ya, babes!!:wub:

I'm in the middle of a party, so, if my message sounds weird or it's full of typos, them blame it to the loud music and frantic cheers!:sweatingbullets:

Happy New Year:heart: #YuZhou_Forever

Abbie

• Like 20

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!! Here's my first post for this year, I wanted to put more effort than usual in it xD

Yesterday, I suddenly had the inspiration to write a list of BLY being a jealous wifey! We all know how jealous GH gets at every single interaction between BLY and... well, anyone–no, anything at all... including their dog... -.-

Therefore, I find it extra cute when our tsundere BLY gets jealous! Most are really low-key/short (and may be my delulu lolol) but my kokoro still goes doki-doki~!! Here is a list of those precious moments, from what I can remember:

[cr. to the translators that translated the books and summarized the second volume ^^]

Spoiler

[Volume 1]

NOTE: this contents spoiler from novel lololol

1. Gu Hai calling Yang 'Meng' pretty cute [Chap. 60]

Spoiler

GH asked BLY who was the sissy guy from before and BLY told him that it was his childhood friend, Yang Meng. GH then said that YM is quite cute which made BLY slap GH's head. (This may be because GH was making fun of YM's name but I somewhat doubt it since GH had already sarcastically called YM a girl in the scene before this, and BLY defended YM with words... not some soundless reaction like this... y'know usually when BLY is jealous, he does not show it (since he is a tsundere lawl) and this is one of those moments i assume~~~ ...ok so basically my heart tells me that he was jealous LOL ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. Bai Luo Yin urging Gu Hai to go to Jin Lulu [Chap. 68]

Spoiler

JLL and GH had a fight and BLY told GH to go and chase after her and he did, since BLY asked him to. But before, he asked BLY, "do you really want me to go?" (*coughs* u guys arent a couple yet y'know *coughs*) and BLY said yes mechanically only because it was the right thing to do... but when GH left, his tall and straight body became numb in an instant 〒_〒 BLY pls be more honest with ur feelings next time

3. Gu Hai receives a hand-made scarf! [Chap. 113]

Spoiler

A girl gave GH a scarf which was hand-made and GH asked BLY what did he think she meant by it. BLY simply answered that the girl had a crush on GH and turned away. GH wondered aloud if he should give the scarf back since he didn't like the girl anyway and BLY told GH that he should just keep these personal questions to himself LOL. GH then asked BLY again if he should wear it or not, wore it and asked for BLY's opinion on it.... BLY was triggered yet again HAHAHAHAHAH ok but in the end, GH gave the scarf back since he didn't want to give the girl false hope :')) he's such a good guy :'D

4. Bai Luo Yin's pre-jealousy??? [Chap. 119]

Spoiler

GH, as usual, was jealous when Shi Hui talked about some past romantic event with BLY, duh. So they had this mini argument where BLY brought up the fact that if he had the same mindset as GH, he should be cutting off GH's manhood since GH had slept with JLL xD

5. Teacher Luo Xuo Yu likes Gu Hai [Chap. 165]

Spoiler

If you thought the ones above was pretty much me exaggerating things/over analyzing– starting from here, it is all legit lmao. The emotions are clear as light (i think). And pretty much everyone remembers this precious chapter I bet :'))

BLY overheard that their homeroom teacher, LXY gave GH chocolates since he was running for their class in the sports event, but... not the other class's competitors?! The students asked LXY why she was so biased and she simply smiled. BLY's heart immediately became uneasy... Later on, GH naturally got first place and their classmates asked him to take a picture with LXY. BLY, who was the only one who held a camera at that moment, obviously had to do the dirty work LOL. Through gritted teeths, he took it and... was asked for another #rip. BLY felt frustrated but kept it inside. That night (?), GH was texting someone and BLY got curious of who it was since GH seldom chatted and was now smiling into the phone and all...  and it turned out to be LXY. BLY got reeeaaaally jealous and asked GH to delete her contact, blacklist her, never meet her even if it was important etc etc... ≧∇≦

6. Luo Xuo Yu holds the hubby's arm!!! [Chap. 166]

Spoiler

Real short, but anyways, BLY was running on the tracks but shiet happened and ofc GH was gonna run to to his wifey's side right away. Unfortunately, LXY stopped GH since she was scared GH would do something hastily and reassured him to stay at his spot (while pulling at his arm IIRC). Then the class cheered for BLY to give him motivation so BLY turned to look at them with a smiley face but his smile dropped when he saw that scene between GH and LXY. Immediately he staggered and got hit by the other runners that were tying to bring him down. Poor BLY T^T No worries though cause ofc after seeing that, GH brushed LXY's hands away and went to BLY's side without a second thought. BLY feelings calmed down :3 

7. Gu Wei Ting's plan to 'cure' his son [Chap. 182]

Spoiler

GWT had found out about his son's real relationship with his step-son and decided to bring GH back to his place to 'cure' GH's homosexuality. He prepaid various performances for his son which involved many beautiful women with big breast and butts... pretty much. Later on, BLY who was placed in a different room from GH, asked GH what he was doing just now... (since GH didn't give him a call sooner AWHHHH xD) GH told BLY the truth and immediately, BLY hang up the phone (๑¯ω¯๑) GH registered his wifey's jealousy and smirked hoho.

8. Perfume on Gu Hai's Body 

Spoiler

Long story short, Yanjing (a gorgeous stranger with a car LOL) helped GH to escape from some people who wanted to capture GH, but before GH got off the car, Yanjing had spread perfume on GH or something. Of course, BLY noticed this and got jealous, which led to an argument. As usual, they cleared theur misunderstandings and everything went back to normal. This chapter hasn't been translated yet but I can't wait tbh lmao

[Volume 2]

NOTE: i can't remember these scenes in detailed cause they were never fully translated and my memory is shiet lmao

9. Gu Hai introduces Yanjing as his fiancee

Spoiler

This was after the 8 years of seperation and they coincidentally met. They greeted each other with a hug and had a little chit-chat after. Like... a really short one, though T^T Yang Meng then asked who was the pretty woman beside GH and GH introduced her as his fiancee. BLY got disappointed and a little heartbroken (they both were) but hid it well. Later in car with YM, BLY continued to stare out the window (probably had red eyes and didn't want to show YM?? who knows T_T) 

10. Gu Hai 'hugging' Yanjing

Spoiler

GH wasn't hugging Yanjing, of course. He was just comforting a despaired Yanjing who's mom has cancer. I feel bad for her too and can't wait to read this too T^T (i like yanjing tbh) Anyways, BLY saw this scene while sending something to GH and because of this, he agreed to his mom's persistent idea of blind dating... which led to the next thing below. 

11. Gu Hai gives Yanjing a ring

Spoiler

YJ was with GH in this cafe... then BLY and his blind date girlfriend, Di Shuang, came to the same cafe. (DS recommended this cafe because she thought GH liked her though i forgot why lmao like bruuuuuuuh srsly?) DS presented a pair of gloves for BLY so "he didn't have to use the same gloves he wore for nine (?) years anymore". She said this out loud and clear, for GH to hear blablabla so GH thought oh man eventhough i just heard that wifey wore my gloves for nine years, but this richard simmons just gave him a new pair of gloves so i should totally give YJ my couple ring, amirite!!1!!1!!1! 

Okay, obviously GH didn't say that and he was just devasted and jealous which made him agree to YJ's favour to create a fake engagement since her mom had cancer and she wanted to please her mom before she passed away. GH gave YJ a ring and BLY saw this and his heart broke into pieces #rightinthekokoro T_T oh well, he was playing hard to get anyways and misunderstandings kept on happening urghhh whyyyy

12. Gu Hai delivers the engagement invitation

Spoiler

GH went to give BLY the engagement invitation, since BLY said so himself (when GH introduced YJ as his fiancee) that GH must surely invite him too because they are brothers. BLY couldn't hide his heartbroken-self anymore this time. GH left, regretting what he did. I think GH was not sure if BLY still loved him... since to him, BLY left without a word and seemed alright without GH anyways.

13. Bai Luo Yin orders Gu Hai to break off with Yanjing

Spoiler

On the engagement day, something terrible happened to BLY. GH, being a good and loyal hubby, came for the rescue! Anyways, to cut it short– they told each other the truth and decided to break off with their supposedly gfs. BLY was really persistent, using his soldier voice to order GH to break off with YJ lmao. IIRC GH said something like "who knows i may really like her" hohohoho

I really love how they seemed to change after eight years, but not with each other. Eventhough BLY is more truthful with his feelings in the second volume, I think he's just like that cause desperate times call for desperate measures LOL he needed to rid a little of his tsundere-ness to make sure GH realised that yes, he was still into him... ok nvm this is too cute i kennot ;-;

14. Bai Luo Yin doesn't like people being close with Gu Hai???

Spoiler

This is awfully lowkey, but anyways, while breaking off with DS through a phone call, something like this happened lolololol

DS: is this because of my relationship with ur bro? do you mind me being close with him?

BLY: yes i do, but not because of u

Okay, obviously there's nothing between GH and DS so BLY was not being jealous with DS but this showed that BLY minds when people are close with GH. I heard once that he is jealous by GH's closeness to Gu Yang too but idk.

15. Tong Zhe answers the call

Spoiler

TZ (a guy GH stole from GY's company to join him instead LOL) was invited to GH's house or smth. GH fell asleep while BLY called him and TZ decided to pick up the call. BLY got jealous till he threw the phone omg here's a chill pill boi

16. Gu Hai and Tong Zhe's 'intimate' scene

Spoiler

BLY went to GH's company party or something (i have been saying a lot of 'or smth' haven't i lololol) and he saw GH and TZ having an 'intimate' scene and got all jealous and wanted to leave. But GH's eyes spotted BLY and stopped him from leaving. He then explained the situation about TZ's existance in his company... or smth xD

17. Tong Zhe's trick  [Epilogue 3]

Spoiler

I won't be describing this...scene...  much, but let's just say TZ wanted to do something to GH and BLY almost got tricked to let him to... but then realised it was a trick and kicked TZ awayyyy! (TZ is a pretty cool character too imo. no, he doesn't like GH so no worries, he likes YJ a little. well, but he's a playboy so u wouldn't know what's in his mind LOL) 

If u realised, I'm always editing my posts :sweatingbullets: but that's cause I'm always making typos and such since I use my phone to type lmao. Thanks for reading and have a greeeeaaaat year!! ^^

• Like 23

2 hours ago, rrlrr said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! XIN NIAN KUAI LE

Hope 2017 will be a good year and I wish everyone happiness and good health.

Here's a piano cover of the theme song I filmed earlier today~ Hope it sounds alright :sweatingbullets:

@rrlrr - amazing!!!!!!.....can you share the music sheet so i can learn it too! ahahhaha

to my shangyin soompi family....thank you for everything! this year was a tough year for our boys....they endured and so did we.......

our boys have shared their stories, sadness, joys, hopes and perseverance...most especially their love for each other and us. they are living proof that love has no labels,,,no shape, form, race or gender.....we have built friendships, mutual admiration, respect and love for each other in this group because of them. I wish you all a prosperous, healthy, Joyful and peacful new year.to all my soompi baobeis....more importantly for our boys.......the YUZHOU cruise liner...is ready for 2017! i love you all and long live YUZHOU!!!!!!!!!

• Like 19

"After all these years?"

"Always" 

-HP 6 or 7. 

Having felt like years already, I thought of these. 

First off, every single one of you guys are amazing and awesome! Best wishes and blessings for this family. Happy New Year to everyone! Let's all pray for YZ and our family for an even better year for 2017! Although YZ had a successful year of 2016, it was still bittersweet. Although there were hitches and pain we and YuZhou suffered, endured it all and reaped the rewards that were sowed. Good luck to us all and let's do our best for 2017. I wish everyone here and YZFW, and their family and close friends a healthy and peaceful year. 

@jingyuzhou that's the video! The guys know they were being filmed and still did this. It means they're comfortable with showing their actions to public without care. About ChenMan, I do think he knows something. I mean, as bearo said, he directed some ZZ's projects. He might have bonded with them and know some things. I mean the only thing that's connecting JY and ChenMan is ZZ (if they haven't collaborated at all.) 

@abhishikta I'd like to add your theory. If the account is being managed by YZ's staffs, then YZ are the ones giving out the orders then. It makes sense, too, as the staffs cant possibly ready or know what YZ are thinking or doing, also. 

@dahliasaysmeow love your BLY jealousy. Especially him getting jealous of his teacher. That one had me screaming foul. Jealousy finally manifested physically. Can't wait to read Vol. 2. 

PS. Don't drink and drive. Safety is first and foremost important. 

• Like 19

Happy new year to all fandom. Beautiful fandom to that supports zhouzhou and Jingyu.
2016 is finished, I hope every one of you the new year brings joy, happiness and health success. And i hope the love we Yuzhou felt for us to hold together.

The best of the year is knowing the way my Yuzhou babies and of course to find soompi. Thank you for your contributions. We are expecting more sweet moment for all the followers of them.:heart:

I LOVE SOOMPI. 

FELIZ AÑO 2017

• Like 16

@1blankstare First of all, a very happy new year to you! Secondly, I completely agree with you. When I said that the staff members might be the one managing the account it was already implied that they have full consent of JY and ZZ. I mean, it's quite obvious that the team wouldn't spill their employers' secrets behind their backs. Of course YuZhou are fully aware of everything and support them fully, if it's really the team members behind the account. 

• Like 10