JY studio weibo update

#2016数字时尚盛典#慈善之夜即将开始,一直以来专注于公益事业的@Johnny黄景瑜 即将亮相,敬请期待!

JY's today event Baidu Fashion Festival. Livestream link, info here

C0CFDYRUAAIqUic.jpg

Spoiler

C0CFA4-VEAAlLAT.jpg

C0CFB3CUcAEHfOA.jpg

C0CFEoYVEAA2fI3.jpg

ZZ weibo update

#公益星设计# 爱是一种超能量,它流动起来可以感染到所有人!希望大家都能贡献自己的一份力量,让更多孩子离自己的梦想越来越近!

6b202cedjw1faw7m25nw5j20qo1400z4.jpg

Spoiler

6b202cedjw1faw7gp8uhoj21y82i8u0x.jpg

6b202cedjw1faw7m0kkunj21y82i8b2b.jpg

6b202cedjw1faw7m1dt77j20qo0zuwiy.jpg

Again, have to update together :sweatingbullets:

ZZ - Kugou Music Recording 181216

Spoiler

Cr 叫麦扎好听么

C0CBz8zUcAAAIR5.jpg

C0CB1VYUUAE4gVW.jpg

C0CB16bUsAAudnp.jpg

C0CCGpnUoAASH7q.jpg

C0CCHbRUAAAoRoQ.jpg

C0CCIR2VEAEIq2g.jpg

C0CCYiGUAAE71X1.jpg

C0CCZR7UAAEsuMp.jpg

C0CCZ-JUUAA7xNw.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1faw8zgilnkj20rs13bwho.jpg

• Like 21

JY - Grazia BTS

JY - Cr 有态度的传媒酱

Spoiler

C0Cay7BUUAELkaN.jpg

ZZ - QQ Music Live 181216 gifs

006txQ9ygw1fawcthw9ckg30dv0csx6r.gif

Spoiler

Cr Timmyoo

006txQ9ygw1fawctfv435g30dv0cs1kz.gif

006txQ9ygw1fawctgvp5rg30dv0csu0y.gif

006txQ9ygw1fawctivdghg30dv0cs7wj.gif

006txQ9ygw1fawctk3vawg30dv0cshdw.gif

006txQ9ygw1fawctq9udjg30dw0ashdy.gif

006txQ9ygw1fawctljasgg30dw09ex6r.gif

006txQ9ygw1fawctokbd5g30dw09eqv9.gif

Fengsong and Chenwen Korea FanMeeting 181216

I'm happy and jealous at the same time whenever I see you two together. Good luck with everything! All Shangyin casts will always have a special place in my heart!

Cr FlowerFlutter

Cz-PGZkVEAAWMFH.jpg

Spoiler

Cz-PGZgUkAEkewV.jpg

ZZ - ELLE Style Award 161216

Spoiler

Cr PussyCat

C0CThDLUcAAIwMb.jpg

LOL this is too funny 

Spoiler

Throwback :tears:

Spoiler

JY - ShangHai to Beijing 191116

Spoiler

Cr RedMoon

Cz_qE9_VIAAiKL_.jpg

Cz_qE99UUAAC8z6.jpg

Cz_qE-AUAAA9mrR.jpg

Cz_qE-BUAAAKOdq.jpg

JY - Korea to ShangHai 151116

Spoiler

Cr RedMoon

Cz_pnlHUcAE5eP2.jpg

Cz_pnlFVQAA11Da.jpg

Cz_pnlFUQAAxhKo.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr HeroinFunny

CzuIDEgUcAQRYV6.jpg

CzuIERMUcAA1Ine.jpg

• Like 17

Spoiler

15585196_1397966126905028_54856432644362

ZhouZhou for Bazaar Charity. 

According to the post (which I saw in PANDA WINGS pafe on fb) ZZ has designed the "sport-loving" fashion accessories for the charity. 

Cr- Fashion, by- Nancy

(If I gave any wrong info, I apologize. Feel free to correct me. ♡)

• Like 8

JY today - Baidu Fashion Festival

Cr [网易时尚频道]

C0Cev1MUQAAHaX_.jpg

Spoiler

C0CevLEUUAEYxIg.jpg

Cr JHIEEE

Spoiler

C0CfPJnUQAA0x8m.jpg

Cr biubiubiu_JYZZ

Spoiler

C0CfwCVUQAAS8Wt.jpg

C0CfwCXVEAABP1q.jpg

C0CfwCUUQAAROc-.jpg

@abhishikta That event is French Excellent Award Night back on 04 March 16, after Shangyin ban but before YuZhou ban. Back in March, along with other photoshoots, they were still recording together these shows: Happy Camp on 28 March (unable to broadcast) and Run For Time 2 on 01 April (edited out). You can refer to my JY and ZZ timeline.

@ryokise Kudos kiddo!!!!!

Edit: ZZ gif - QQ Music Live 181216

006txQ9ygw1fawdzvcsbag308u05ttjg.gif

Spoiler

Cr Timmyoo

006txQ9ygw1fawdzuwbrxg308u05tdtq.gif

006txQ9ygw1fawdzvskmmg308u05tavf.gif

006txQ9ygw1fawdzwd0qng305u09hx26.gif

006txQ9ygw1fawdzwww0ug305a03h4i0.gif

006txQ9ygw1fawdzx8tavg308u05tna4.gif

006txQ9ygw1fawdzxlndfg308u05tafv.gif

006txQ9ygw1fawdzxxjyog308u05ttjr.gif

006txQ9ygw1fawdzyem1og308u05tnc7.gif

Edited by bearology
Add gif
  • Like 19

On 17/12/2016 at 1:17 AM, swong2330 said:

I'M Sorry , but you have to name or point the person who write this post it is :   On 15/12/2016 at 11:32 PM, tea4two said:
I just speak my humble opinion for two lines of the whole post

• Like 1

On 18/12/2016 at 5:04 AM, charlie10 said:

ZZ today at Kugou Music Show. Showing off his colourful jacket and amazing art skills...

AMAZING ART SKILLS YOU SAY?......don't let the love make you blind......He's one of my beloved sons

but his drawing skill sucks...ajajajajajajaj...:cookie: this is for you and your blind love:cookie:

• Like 1

Spoiler

Okay, so, I know y'all probably have seen this FMV already, but I couldn't help sharing it with you, guys!! This is frigging AWESOME! And the song...ah, I can't get it out of my head! The vid is so well made! I've found my HaiLuoyin song, now, I have to look for my YuZhou song.:wub:

Credit to #gashupingo (youtube)

• Like 10

Hey guys,

Help out this poor ignorant soul, please. I've a very vague idea about YuZhou ban (not the serie ban) and need to know in detail. So, can you please suggest a link/blog/or your own words? I visited the first page of this topic once again but couldn't find a link about YuZhou banning. 

Also, can anyone tell me what did Gu Hai wrote in his school copy, the one Yin Zi was asked to return to Gu Hai? There were three pages full of writing and Yin Zi was taken aback when he saw them. I'm dead curious about it. 

Thanks! ♡

Abbie

• Like 1

6 hours ago, abhishikta said:

Also, can anyone tell me what did Gu Hai wrote in his school copy, the one Yin Zi was asked to return to Gu Hai? There were three pages full of writing and Yin Zi was taken aback when he saw them. I'm dead curious about it. 

For the schoolbook, Bai Luo Yin was taken aback when he flipped through it because, filling each page were the following three words:

BAI

LUO

YIN

As Gu Hai was practicing his writing... :wub:

• Like 5

CzuIDEgUcAQRYV6.jpg

CzuIERMUcAA1Ine.jpg

cr to @bearology

OMGGGASHHHHH....THIS IS THE CUTESTTTT THINGGGGG EVER.....best stress reliever! ahahhaha

how are you my soompi babies....busy weekend is over....i missed you guyz...i tried reading and liking posts now & then but now that im done with my stuff i'll try to be more busy here! i'll try my best to make a fmv with the "heartbeat" song by christopher...i need to steal nice pics and gifs from here though! bwhahahha......our boys are looking great! our kitty zhou is always charming as usual...his looks can just draw you and suck you in! haahhaha...and boss whale ...whether in casual or formal or without clothes( oh lala~ kidding!) he looks awesome...princely handsome and always commands attention. mannn...that gif of boss whale trying to squeeze his butt in was sooo hilarious! bwhahaha! our boss whale is a natural comedian...btw,,that other guy in the GIF...isnt that guy...part of the BL "uncontrolled love"? the one who played the son of the rich guy who fell in love with their adopted kid who became like his personal assistant in the story?

fensong and chenwen ....how did their fm in korea go? they look so cute together...just like their geges! a junior version of yuzhou! hehehei hope they are given more projects together and individually! i remember from their earlier interview with netease i think,,that they were wishing for more exposure on the second season on shangyin.......

anyweyz..happy to be back..and lets pour in the sugar bombs my soompi family baobeis!!!!!:wub:

• Like 7

OMG!!!! ZZ!!!! Cr 时尚健康 cry.gif

4723bfb9jw1fawgwj06hpj21kw2991gv.jpg

JY studio weibo update

006u6uFmly1fax5kkg6vfj32012p8hdt0.jpg

Spoiler

006u6uFmly1fax5kmtmhij33fq21je820.jpg

006u6uFmly1fax5kqpnyej32o0400qv50.jpg

006u6uFmly1fax5kx3b1jj33mp2j1b2a0.jpg

JY today - ShangHai to Beijing. Poor thing, because of the haze, his flight got delayed.

Spoiler

Cr 鲸城_黄景瑜个站

e7a70af2gw1fax3g44okwj226k39w7wh.jpg

e7a70af2gw1fax3g0j0oaj226l39v7wh.jpg

e7a70af2gw1fax3l8i59oj226m39t1kx.jpg

JY - Baidu Fashion Festival 191216

Spoiler

Cr JHIEee_

006oRc6Oly1fax4gnmpyij30zk1hcql20.jpg

006oRc6Oly1fax4gqmoinj30zk1hctq40.jpg

006oRc6Oly1fax4gd3ontj30tg186n8c0.jpg

006oRc6Oly1fax4gepbtnj30to18iwrt0.jpg

006oRc6Oly1fax4gl7d4dj30x61drqkn0.jpg

006oRc6Oly1fax4gbtufnj30tr18m4e90.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr ADDIKTED

006ryF9Kgw1fax5p7n7ifj30ge09g75m.jpg

006ryF9Kgw1fax5p853elj30b4073mya.jpg

006ryF9Kgw1fax5p6vg7pj30jg0g4tbd.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Team Nao Tan

C0GQ7MLUAAAiAQn.jpg

This one, I just can't LOL

Spoiler

Cr HeroinFunny

8 dollars for a bundle of vegetables ~~~~ Buy one get one free husband [怒骂][怒骂][怒骂][怒骂] [笑cry][笑cry][笑cry]
[doge][哼]

005SvE90gw1favzp3ijjqj30np0hswh0.jpg

------------

The boys' schedule (updated)

JY - 21 Dec - JY doing facial expression?? LOL. Info here

JY - 21 Dec - 2016 Youku Festival #Youth choice - 20:00 (Beijing Time). Info here

ZZ - 23 Dec - Disneyland event. Info here

JY - 24 Dec - Hand shaking event in Beijing - 19:00 (Beijing Time). Info here

JY - 24 Dec - Youku livestream - 14:30 (Beijing time). Info here

ZZ - 27-78 Dec - Changchun activities - Info here

ZZ - 29 Dec - Photoshoot in Beijing - Info here

• Like 20

finally, i convinced my lazy self to do this...hahhahaha....since i heard this song...i really wanted to do this...since my busy weekend was over i decided to do this...My video making skills are nothing but elementary so bear with me...but i made it from the heart...and this is for all of you my soompi shangyin family! thank you for inspiring me and being my medicine for this addiction! hope you like it! credits to all the people who uploaded the pics i stole and the music! bwhahahah!

• Like 15

7 hours ago, baw74 said:

For the schoolbook, Bai Luo Yin was taken aback when he flipped through it because, filling each page were the following three words:

BAI

LUO

YIN

As Gu Hai was practicing his writing... :wub:

D'awwwwwww! Isn't Gu Hai the best thing ever?! Thanks to you, this episode will be even lovelier from now on. This is soooooo romantic and cute and feels me with fluff!!! :wub:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sohocomo said:

@abhishikta The link on the first page is, quite honestly, about as good as it gets in explaining the ban. The ban of 'Addicted' is an official action by the governmental agency (we call it sparft, as there is power in names and we refuse to give them power by saying the name correctly). The 'ban' on YuZhou is a speculated, unofficial ban, but the evidence is very compelling to support the theory.

Even after the official ban of 'Addicted' in February, JY & ZZ appeared quite often together throughout March in photo shoots and interviews, went to the French Excellence event together, etc. They recorded Happy Camp and Run For Time 2 together. They posted messages on each others' weibo, were seen leaving events and work situations together, etc. There was no reason to believe they were being 'banned' for anything other than that related specifically to 'Addicted'. 

The beginning of April, everything suddenly changed, though. A sparft 'directive' was leaked, stating that none of the actors from Addicted were to be invited to TV shows or shown on TV. (The directive wasn't an official ban, but more like a warning to producers and networks that they would be in trouble if they showed any of the four.) This happened just days before the episode of HC was to be aired, and it never was shown (RFT2 was so severely edited that the most we could see of either JY or ZZ was their backs, an elbow, a leg...). That same weekend, both JY & ZZ attended an awards show, but were very publicly separated. Two people who had worked together, even up to just days before, who had publicly stated they were very good friends, were unable to acknowledge each other, much less talk to each other. There are some wonderful fancams of them trying to glance at each other, but that is it. This was the first indication of a 'YuZhou ban'.

The closest thing to official confirmation of a YuZhou ban comes from the MC of the Addicted ThaiFM. After the FM, he gave an interview and explained that word had "come from China" that if the 2 actors even appeared on stage together, one of them would face "serious consequences" when he got back to China. That was why JY appeared separately from the others in the FM.

Again, that is about as good as it gets. There has never been any official confirmation of a YuZhou ban from sparft, CJD, JY or ZZ (and there probably never will be). JY & ZZ have not appeared together publicly since Thai FM. No photo shoots, no interviews, no public events of any kind. Even if there is an event, such as a magazine they have both appeared in has an award show that both could be part of, only one of them is there. Neither of them have made any specific public mention of the other since April. For two people who worked and associated with each other so closely for months to suddenly disconnect this way is highly suspect.

The idea that this was all in regards to separating themselves from the ban on Addicted, though reasonable, is highly questionable as well. If it was all about the ban on Addicted and not associating with anyone or anything Addicted related, then why would ZZ include the 2 OST's on his album and perform them in his concerts in Seoul and Bangkok? Why would either JY or ZZ record bday messages for FS's birthday party? If it was all about disassociating from Addicted, why do FS & CW post comments on JY & ZZ's weibo accounts? And JY & ZZ post comments on FS & CW's accounts? But JY & ZZ don't post comments on each other's accounts? FS & CW are often seen together, even have a FM together, but JY & ZZ are publicly strangers? Logic says that there is something more than just the ban on Addicted happening here. 

If you have a chance to back read, I think it is around page 430 or so when the rumors of the unofficial ban started coming out. (There's a lot of good analysis of the HC fancams as well.) Hope this helps.

It took me more than half an hour to be able to write this as I feel so shaken by the information. Before I launch a tirade let me thank you from the bottom of my heart to take the time and trouble to tell me in such details about the YuZhou ban. You clarified everything and now I have a better understanding of their relationship. 

What pisses me off the most is that those sparft people didn't even bother to issue an official directive. For what? To save faces? They don't have any, as this ban is wrong on so many levels that I can't even begin to list them! This is the utmost breach of basic human rights!! And they just thrust everything on these two boys, two beginner actors to take the fall! I've read some blog posts where 'fans' actually flamed JY or ZZ for the fall out! But in reality they were just two victims of political propaganda. 

Before this, I always wondered why banning YuZhou and not FengWen. YuZhou never came out as gays or weren't as touchy feely as FengWen, then why ban only them? If the government was looking for scapegoats in order to ban BL things, then they would have included more people than just JY and ZZ. Whereas, I personally think that ZZ is, at least, Bi and JY is, at least, Bi curious (they obviously arouse each other, and no, having a gf doesn't matter as there are hundreds of gay people out there who are married to the opposite sex), they would have contested the personal banning decision if it were only such a thing. But that not so quite subtle threat of facing 'consequences' if YuZhou even share a stage is the final confirmation that how more dangerous the situation is. I think there is a more sinister thing going on than what meets the eyes. 

I believe in YuZhou more than ever now. To think that they are still trying to make confirmation about their interest in each other in anyway possible is the most precious thing I've witnessed in a long while. I've been reading old YuZhou stuffs and I can see that the enthusiasm of CP fans are tappring out. There are less and less believers/supporters. Why people can't observe? Even after facing so much obstacles, even after being rumoured to have lost interest in each other, JY and ZZ still accepting couple pics from the fans, still colour codding their clothes, still updating their Weibo in tandem, still arranging their schedules in somewhat similar manner, still giving hopes to the couple fans in so many ways. That's not fanbaiting as both of them have way more individual fans to worry about. I think it's their way to keep their own hopes up. I know those of us, who are still here, do not doubt in YuZhou, and I request you do not ever. The boys may not ever run into the sunset together holding hands, but if they are still wanting our support, skeeing the acknowledgment for their relationship, then we must give them that. I dearly hope that the ban doesn't extend to their private lives and they  still can meet in private or at least through calls and texts.

Thank you @sohocomo once again for you've strengthened my faith in YuZhou. :heart:

#YuZhou_Forever

Abbie.

• Like 19