ZZ NO.6 BILLBOARD (JayChou song is no1 LOL)

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/EmXjScGRq?fid=1034:da2934d933cedacb33acaa6f431cdcb0

ZZ - Marie Claire Beauty Mag

C0HJsADVEAIguGH.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 嘉人美妆官方微博

C0HJsveUAAA1sPe.jpg

C0HJq1AVIAA_c5f.jpg

C0HJ0BtUsAAyKAw.jpg

C0HJzmoUAAEtgpo.jpg

C0HJzHoUkAANUxk.jpg

ZZ - CeCi Korea Mag January Issue (Scan)

Spoiler

Cr JJSGG

C0HC1qmVEAANckx.jpg

C0HC1qmVQAQ_-dJ.jpg

C0G-4PvUsAApu9J.jpg

C0G-41qVEAA4hqV.jpg

C0G-4q9VIAA3oLd.jpg

C0HC1aDUsAAxAsP.jpg

C0HEwHpUUAEDmwL.jpg

JY today - ShangHai to Beijing 201216

Spoiler

Cr on pic

C0HYQuxUUAArQsu.jpg

C0HYQuvUAAEkoOO.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Bluesea for Johnny

C0HOrK9VEAEuUW_.jpg

C0HOsNkUUAATySU.jpg

C0HOtMhUsAEAa4r.jpg

C0HOuJOUkAE-JpK.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 鲸鸿_黄景瑜粉丝后援团

006wyzLDly1faxfvjlgtwj30zk1hcnpd0.jpg

006wyzLDly1faxfvl73t0j30zk1hckjl0.jpg

006wyzLDly1faxfvo69ooj30zk1hckjl0.jpg

006wyzLDly1faxfvg3s4qj30zk1hchdt0.jpg

006wyzLDly1faxfvi3b0fj30zk1hcx6p0.jpg

006wyzLDly1faxfvmlek3j30zk1hchdt0.jpg

ZZ - Kugou Music Recording 181216

Spoiler

Cr ING1020

006brDmoly1faxfl0fcr3j315o0rsqv50.jpg

006brDmoly1faxfkyd3o9j315o0rsnpd0.jpg

006brDmoly1faxfkloukoj315o0rsnpd0.jpg

006brDmoly1faxfkw27nnj30rs15o7wh0.jpg

006brDmoly1faxfkukoaaj315o0rskjl0.jpg

006brDmoly1faxfksu98tj30rs15ob290.jpg

006brDmoly1faxfkphx80j315o0rsqv50.jpg

006brDmoly1faxfknjto9j315o0rsnpd0.jpg

006brDmoly1faxfkr62taj315o0rsb290.jpg

Edit: JY landed in Beijing finally!

Spoiler

Cr 放疯Fever

006ya9lRjw1faxgmah1bzj31to2qj4qp.jpg

006ya9lRjw1faxgm8a1q3j31to2qih9m.jpg

006ya9lRjw1faxgm6g046j31to2qj1fj.jpg

006ya9lRjw1faxgm2y23sj31to2qi1h8.jpg

006ya9lRjw1faxgm4pxkpj31to2qjkf1.jpg

006ya9lRjw1faxgm111u0j31to2qiqqq.jpg

006ya9lRjw1faxglzc6x3j31to2qje64.jpg

006ya9lRjw1faxglxb1r3j31to2qj4nf.jpg

006ya9lRjw1faxglvs8e6j31to2qj1gj.jpg

Edited by bearology
add photos
  • Like 19

5 hours ago, bearology said:

OMG!!!! ZZ!!!! Cr 时尚健康 cry.gif

I'M sorry but I have to say this in Spanish...SANTO DIOSSSS!, Oh wow ZZ, he can and he love being naked and show us 

those abss........JY, my name is bons JYBond, and I have licence to kill you all with my charm.....

• Like 4

Spoiler

C0IIVv3W8AEEUPs.jpg

C0IIVv5WQAIZNja.jpg

C0IIVv5WEAARvj4.jpg

C0IIVv2XAAAiJ_I.jpg

Saw these pics on  #youzhousky.tumblr.com blog! According to the post, these bags are from Louis Vuitton Couple Men's collection!♡♡♡

But couple collection or not, these two are surely doing their couple thingy again! Our boys are sailing their own ship like crazy!!!:w00t: 

"Coincidence? The universe is rarely so lazy." - Sherlock Holmes.♡

Go boys, I'm right behind you, waving the YuZhou flag frantically!:wub:

#YuZhou_Forever

Credits- youzhousky.tumblr.com

• Like 13

4723bfb9jw1fawgwj06hpj21kw2991gv.jpg

9 hours ago, bearology said:

OMG!!!! ZZ!!!! Cr 时尚健康 cry.gif

This reminds me of this

tumblr_o4fiqv2q9y1urip5bo1_500.jpg

Somebody loves to do couple poses.... but I don't know if it's ZZ or JY XD .... Let's just say both of them :wub:

13 hours ago, sohocomo said:

@abhishikta The link on the first page is, quite honestly, about as good as it gets in explaining the ban. The ban of 'Addicted' is an official action by the governmental agency (we call it sparft, as there is power in names and we refuse to give them power by saying the name correctly). The 'ban' on YuZhou is a speculated, unofficial ban, but the evidence is very compelling to support the theory.

Even after the official ban of 'Addicted' in February, JY & ZZ appeared quite often together throughout March in photo shoots and interviews, went to the French Excellence event together, etc. They recorded Happy Camp and Run For Time 2 together. They posted messages on each others' weibo, were seen leaving events and work situations together, etc. There was no reason to believe they were being 'banned' for anything other than that related specifically to 'Addicted'. 

The beginning of April, everything suddenly changed, though. A sparft 'directive' was leaked, stating that none of the actors from Addicted were to be invited to TV shows or shown on TV. (The directive wasn't an official ban, but more like a warning to producers and networks that they would be in trouble if they showed any of the four.) This happened just days before the episode of HC was to be aired, and it never was shown (RFT2 was so severely edited that the most we could see of either JY or ZZ was their backs, an elbow, a leg...). That same weekend, both JY & ZZ attended an awards show, but were very publicly separated. Two people who had worked together, even up to just days before, who had publicly stated they were very good friends, were unable to acknowledge each other, much less talk to each other. There are some wonderful fancams of them trying to glance at each other, but that is it. This was the first indication of a 'YuZhou ban'.

The closest thing to official confirmation of a YuZhou ban comes from the MC of the Addicted ThaiFM. After the FM, he gave an interview and explained that word had "come from China" that if the 2 actors even appeared on stage together, one of them would face "serious consequences" when he got back to China. That was why JY appeared separately from the others in the FM.

Again, that is about as good as it gets. There has never been any official confirmation of a YuZhou ban from sparft, CJD, JY or ZZ (and there probably never will be). JY & ZZ have not appeared together publicly since Thai FM. No photo shoots, no interviews, no public events of any kind. Even if there is an event, such as a magazine they have both appeared in has an award show that both could be part of, only one of them is there. Neither of them have made any specific public mention of the other since April. For two people who worked and associated with each other so closely for months to suddenly disconnect this way is highly suspect.

The idea that this was all in regards to separating themselves from the ban on Addicted, though reasonable, is highly questionable as well. If it was all about the ban on Addicted and not associating with anyone or anything Addicted related, then why would ZZ include the 2 OST's on his album and perform them in his concerts in Seoul and Bangkok? Why would either JY or ZZ record bday messages for FS's birthday party? If it was all about disassociating from Addicted, why do FS & CW post comments on JY & ZZ's weibo accounts? And JY & ZZ post comments on FS & CW's accounts? But JY & ZZ don't post comments on each other's accounts? FS & CW are often seen together, even have a FM together, but JY & ZZ are publicly strangers? Logic says that there is something more than just the ban on Addicted happening here. 

If you have a chance to back read, I think it is around page 430 or so when the rumors of the unofficial ban started coming out. (There's a lot of good analysis of the HC fancams as well.) Hope this helps.

Thank you~
That actually clears up so many things.. I mean they are banned and threatened but despite that they are still giving us candies without being seen together...

regarding ZZ but also the others

Spoiler

If you think about it... we really have no idea what the boys went through.... Just think about it~.... When sparft has such a power influence and really threatened them then it wouldn't suprise me if ZZ's scandal was also the work of threatening by spraft.... Maybe just maybe what if ZZ did all of this for JY?

They look so happy and all but I don't think they are that happy... They sure are happy because they have fans but regarding their personal life and the ban they got.... there's no way they would be happy like this
And I'm sure that both of them do not regret being part of addicted and they won't ever see the other person as a stranger because they take up one of the most happiest memories of their life...

We shall not give up! XD

• Like 12

Source: 嘉人美妆官方微博

Staff of Marie Claire Beauty's account:

Photoshoot Diary
Marie Claire Beauty - Senior Beauty Editor Sami释然

I already heard of ZZ’s super popularity early on, he also take on the idol role that cause a “China Wave” in Korea, a lot of colleagues around me are also his real fangirls, that’s why I’m quite looking forward for this photo shoot too! The XWZ on site is especially serious and cute! Very high rate of completing photo shoot, basically every set look he manage to be done very quickly, I have deep impression during the interview section, he will answer your questions by seriously looking at your eyes, big eyes will also blink a blink,  super cute and heartwarming. As for how he answer questions, everyone please continue to pay attention to Marie Claire Beauty! A little BTS: During photo shooting I ask ZZ, are you hungry, we prepare for you good eating food, and then ZZ keep nodding his head so cutely! Extremely well behaved! Expose some tidbits, he ate potato chips + milk~ Finally, XWZ’s new song FUN is really nice to listen, everyone please loop it infinitely!

Spoiler

sy3g9tT.jpg

Photoshoot Diary
Marie Claire Beauty - Beauty Editor Cecilia

The photo shooting that day, I feel that it went very smoothly, ZZ classmate every set look were taken extremely fast, posing very skillfully, nearly complete in one step! In front of the camera, he’s confident and professional, but in between photo shoot the silly smile and naughty look, he’s also that cute big boy. After the photo shoot ended, he thanked every working staff, really a fan magnet!

Spoiler

9lCvws2.jpg

Photoshoot Diary
Marie Claire Beauty - Assistant Editor 婉昕

A few months ago I was lucky and able to take the same plane with ZZ, I personally witnessed how high the fangirls that welcome him, his popularity is basically over the charts! We really feel very happy and lucky to be able to invite him for photo shooting again! The very committed ZZ during the interview part say that no need to look at the questions first and go straight for the filming, say that like this will have a true first reaction, this point really leaves me a deep impression! ZZ is very polite towards working staff, the whole photo shooting process is happy and high efficiency, such a good looking, sunnily adorkable big boy with bursting positive energy, how to let others not to love?!

Spoiler

e70T5hn.jpg

• Like 23

7 hours ago, abhishikta said:

It took me more than half an hour to be able to write this as I feel so shaken by the information. Before I launch a tirade let me thank you from the bottom of my heart to take the time and trouble to tell me in such details about the YuZhou ban. You clarified everything and now I have a better understanding of their relationship. 

What pisses me off the most is that those sparft people didn't even bother to issue an official directive. For what? To save faces? They don't have any, as this ban is wrong on so many levels that I can't even begin to list them! This is the utmost breach of basic human rights!! And they just thrust everything on these two boys, two beginner actors to take the fall! I've read some blog posts where 'fans' actually flamed JY or ZZ for the fall out! But in reality they were just two victims of political propaganda. 

Before this, I always wondered why banning YuZhou and not FengWen. YuZhou never came out as gays or weren't as touchy feely as FengWen, then why ban only them? If the government was looking for scapegoats in order to ban BL things, then they would have included more people than just JY and ZZ. Whereas, I personally think that ZZ is, at least, Bi and JY is, at least, Bi curious (they obviously arouse each other, and no, having a gf doesn't matter as there are hundreds of gay people out there who are married to the opposite sex), they would have contested the personal banning decision if it were only such a thing. But that not so quite subtle threat of facing 'consequences' if YuZhou even share a stage is the final confirmation that how more dangerous the situation is. I think there is a more sinister thing going on than what meets the eyes. 

I believe in YuZhou more than ever now. To think that they are still trying to make confirmation about their interest in each other in anyway possible is the most precious thing I've witnessed in a long while. I've been reading old YuZhou stuffs and I can see that the enthusiasm of CP fans are tappring out. There are less and less believers/supporters. Why people can't observe? Even after facing so much obstacles, even after being rumoured to have lost interest in each other, JY and ZZ still accepting couple pics from the fans, still colour codding their clothes, still updating their Weibo in tandem, still arranging their schedules in somewhat similar manner, still giving hopes to the couple fans in so many ways. That's not fanbaiting as both of them have way more individual fans to worry about. I think it's their way to keep their own hopes up. I know those of us, who are still here, do not doubt in YuZhou, and I request you do not ever. The boys may not ever run into the sunset together holding hands, but if they are still wanting our support, skeeing the acknowledgment for their relationship, then we must give them that. I dearly hope that the ban doesn't extend to their private lives and they  still can meet in private or at least through calls and texts.

Thank you @sohocomo once again for you've strengthened my faith in YuZhou. :heart:

#YuZhou_Forever

Abbie.

Abbie, your post always brings a smile to my face. Please keep on being so positive and sweet. ZZ and JY sure need more supporters like you amidst these most trying times. Regarding the ban, @sohocomo has very eloquently summarized the whole situation. It is indeed very, very puzzling, as ZZ and JY seem to have received the first "ban" of this kind.

There have been serious bans on other famous Chinese celebrities before, and those bans can be very severe, to the point where you simply dont read or hear any news on them at all. During the time that they are banned, it would be like they have disappeared off the face of the earth. Getting jobs in China would be impossible for those banned individuals.

However, for ZZ and JY, they are still able to work, albeit on a rather limited scale. Mostly they are prevented from appearing on TV shows, hence the whole debacle involving shows like HC, RFT, and Amazing Race. And the ban is not limited to shows involving the both of them, as we later found out that JY had been dropped from a high-profiled TV series, and ZZ had seemed to have lost his role in a movie (he talked about being in a movie in a few interviews around March, but it never came to fruition and was never spoken of again). The ban on the two boys is strict, yet not so strict that ZZ can still record an album and held concerts, and JY was able to appear in a bunch of internet-based shows, and even completed a movie in which he is the main character. They are also still getting media coverage, which, if they are really 'banned', would not be possible at all.

Thus, their ban is indeed a strange one. I am not an expert on the Chinese entertainment industry, or sparft or whatever it is called, as I am not from mainland China, but I also suspect there is much more going on behind the scenes than we will ever know. Most likely it is the result of a combination of a ban and profit-driven mentality. I read on Weibo that both boys are still regularly getting ‘reported’ whenever they have new jobs, meaning that individuals, most likely competitors, would file complaints on them to sparft, perhaps to stir the pot and intimidate those who dared to extend an invitation to ZZ and JY. One formal complaint I did see involved a red carpet event hosted by Harpers Bazzar that JY attended. I dont remember much about the complaint letter, but I do remember that it had specified that JY had appeared in a show glorifying same sex relationship, and thus it would be bad influece for him to appear at such an event. Basically, a bunch of crap if you ask me. Luckily, not every complaint is taken seriously, and the boys are still able to appear at events and receive awards as such. 

That is my two cent on the matter. In my delulu (am I using this term correctly?) mind, ZZ and JY are banned because sparft found out that they have indeed become a real couple after the show, and is afraid that their combined charisma and influence will bring about a wave of changes on the social norms. Thus, they are banned to make an example out of them. 

Edited by babykitten
  • Like 16

41 minutes ago, babykitten said:

Abbie, your post always brings a smile to my face. Please keep on being so positive and sweet. ZZ and JY sure need more supporters like you amidst these most trying times. Regarding the ban, @sohocomo has very eloquently summarized the whole situation. It is indeed very, very puzzling, as ZZ and JY seem to have received the first "ban" of this kind.

There have been serious bans on other famous Chinese celebrities before, and those bans can be very severe, to the point where you simply dont read or hear any news on them at all. During the time that they are banned, it would be like they have disappeared off the face of the earth. Getting jobs in China would be impossible for those banned individuals.

However, for ZZ and JY, they are still able to work, albeit on a rather limited scale. Mostly they are prevented from appearing on TV shows, hence the whole debacle involving shows like HC, RFT, and Amazing Race. And the ban is not limited to shows involving the both of them, as we later found out that JY had been dropped from a high-profiled TV series, and ZZ had seemed to have lost his role in a movie (he talked about being in a movie in a few interviews around March, but it never came to fruition and was never spoken of again). The ban on the two boys is strict, yet not so strict that ZZ can still record an album and held concerts, and JY was able to appear in a bunch of internet-based shows, and even completed a movie in which he is the main character. They are also still getting media coverage, which, if they are really 'banned', would not be possible at all.

Thus, their ban is indeed a strange one. I am not an expert on the Chinese entertainment industry, or sparft or whatever it is called, as I am not from mainland China, but I also suspect there is much more going on behind the scenes than we will ever know. Most likely it is the result of a combination of a ban and profit-driven mentality. I read on Weibo that both boys are still regularly getting ‘reported’ whenever they have new jobs, meaning that individuals, most likely competitors, would file complaints on them to sparft, perhaps to stir the pot and intimidate those who dared to extend an invitation to ZZ and JY. One formal complaint I did see involved a red carpet event hosted by Harpers Bazzar that JY attended. I dont remember much about the complaint letter, but I do remember that it had specified that JY had appeared in a show glorifying same sex relationship, and thus it would be bad influece for him to appear at such an event. Basically, a bunch of crap if you ask me. Luckily, not every complaint is taken seriously, and the boys are still able to appear at events and receive awards as such. 

That is my two cent on the matter. In my delulu (am I using this term correctly?) mind, ZZ and JY are banned because sparft found out that they have indeed become a real couple after the show, and is afraid that their combined charisma and influence will bring about a wave of changes on the social norms. Thus, they are banned to make an example out of them. 

I must say the feeling is entirely mutual, @babykitten. You've always been so nice and supportive since I joined. It's always a pleasure to hear from you. *hugs*

Your information regarding YuZhou ban and the Chinese banning system in general are so precise and detailed that I have a clearer picture now about the matter. So basically, an official 'serious' ban in China means social exile, huh? That actually made the YuZhou ban sound like a mild tap on the wrist. But it also intensified my suspicion that the reason behind the ban was directly related to the country's LGBTQ rights agenda.

I don't think it's your delusion to think that the boys personal intimacy with each other stemmed their ban, as I also believe it to be the case. It also sounds plausible. If the banning is unofficial, less severe yet concentrates only onto their public appearance as a duo or individual then quite obviously the reason lies behind their reaction to each other. How they react when in close proximity? They can't tear their eyes apart from each other. And how that looks like? It seems very intense and even a most casual fan can feel the sexual tension between JY and ZZ. How the common mass would be influenced by it? They would be more open to understand the homosexual spectrum. Then, who would be triggered negatively by it? People averse to the idea of a same sex couple or anything related to LGBTQ. What should be done to prevent it? Seperate them, ban them, threaten to ruin their career so that they would never have the courage to follow their heart. 

I also think, not only the rivals but some undercover sparft people are also following the boys whereabouts through the social media. All those reporting might not be resulted from mere jealousy.

I must say that my regards for JY and ZZ have increased by ten folds after knowing about the ban. They haven't given up even after such a mess. They are still swimming against the current, struggling to safeguard whatever precious feeling they hold for each other. I've having flashbacks of JY letter- "it's never too late..."

Sorry for writing so much where all I actually wanted was to thank you. I can't seem to stop myself from talking about YuZhou as tjis is the only place and you guys are the only people with whom I can talk about the boys. 

Loads of love for you, darling. ♡

Abbie

• Like 13

2 hours ago, gashupingo said:

ZZ is very polite towards working staff, the whole photo shooting process is happy and high efficiency, such a good looking, sunnily adorkable big boy with bursting positive energy, how to let others not to love?!

What  a wonderful and kinds words about our baby...so proud of him:wub: .Thanks for this and for all @gashupingo

• Like 6

JY - I'm not sure when :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

ZZ - Japan to Sanya 091216

Spoiler

Cr pipiyo_JT

C0Hr9loVIAIh81D.jpg

C0Hr95kUkAAUnFP.jpg

C0Hr-dFVEAUFc4h.jpg

C0Hr-0iUQAA997A.jpg

C0IBtm8VEAAMbBi.jpg

C0IBvynUsAEp5G_.jpg

C0IBvH5UQAA98yp.jpg

C0IBuNNUcAIiCdC.jpg

C0IJyCJVQAEe8qG.jpg

C0IJy7NUkAAjzVr.jpg

C0IJzvoVQAITUbn.jpg

C0IJ0gBVQAAd3PS.jpg

C0IOy7wUoAEFFi7.jpg

C0IO0AGVEAEHKu8.jpg

C0IO0zuVIAAo5HT.jpg

C0IO1yYUUAEppib.jpg

ZZ - Ningbo to Beijing 241016

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

006tTtpTgw1faxfgw3635j315o0rs1kx.jpg

006tTtpTgw1faxfuzmql1j30rs15ob29.jpg

006tTtpTgw1faxfpi8a6tj30rs15oe81.jpg

006tTtpTgw1faxfsi6m11j30rs15ob29.jpg

006tTtpTgw1faxfl6r4jsj30rs15oe81.jpg

006tTtpTgw1faxlfku7g6j30rs15oe81.jpg

006tTtpTgw1faxleh5w9dj30rs15oe81.jpg

006tTtpTgw1faxlab5psrj30rs15oe81.jpg

006tTtpTgw1faxldm51b5j30m80xcx12.jpg

006tTtpTgw1faxldaj4yzj30m80xc7qi.jpg

006tTtpTgw1faxlcwn1hqj30m80xctua.jpg

006tTtpTgw1faxlazmf03j315o0rs1kx.jpg

JY - Taiwan FanMeeting 111216

Spoiler

Cr miss白白白白

006sf4g3jw1faxgvpjhbej319c1w0x6t.jpg

006sf4g3jw1faxgtvc33oj319c1w0kjp.jpg

006sf4g3jw1faxgy8brp7j319c1w0u10.jpg

006sf4g3jw1faxgzkv8h8j319c1w04qt.jpg

006sf4g3jw1faxh23reyvj319c1w0x6s.jpg

006sf4g3jw1faxh3e7jopj319c1w0x6s.jpg

006sf4g3jw1faxh4vyvluj319c1w0u10.jpg

006sf4g3jw1faxh6nti1wj31w019c4qt.jpg

JY - Baidu Fashion Festival 191216

Spoiler

Cr STARPOP星图腾

006yrtsMgw1faxj95ghkej313d1n2kem.jpg

006yrtsMgw1faxj9fxnatj313d1n2hat.jpg

006yrtsMgw1faxj9d5rq5j313d1n21ex.jpg

006yrtsMgw1faxj9fvlnoj31kw11x4ip.jpg

006yrtsMgw1faxj9j4f4hj31kw11xts7.jpg

006yrtsMgw1faxj99yr8pj313d1n2twf.jpg

006yrtsMgw1faxj9ghp4sj313d1n1e2t.jpg

006yrtsMgw1faxj99wpq8j313d1n2kfg.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Jiu Sui

C0KN8vBUQAA755V.jpg

C0KN8vEUUAAVXSc.jpg

ZZ - Kugou Music Recording 181216

Spoiler

Cr dear my bebe

C0KREjmUAAANQax.jpg

ZZ - ELLE Style Award 161216

Spoiler

Cr across the univers

C0I03ZgVEAE0X8Z.jpg

C0I03ZfUkAASU59.jpg

C0I03ZdVEAAbyuz.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr JZs_Universe 

C0IP-I4VIAAX7KR.jpg

• Like 18

Somehow I remembered about men’s uno scandal to ZZ (love confession from the photographer, LOL), Kkkkkk..

Then I  am also remembered about one of JY’s interview that saying, “I need to pursue, If not will be snatched away by someone else”…. Hummm….

Boss loyalty was unwavered by anything. I always love how the boss was trying to show off of his “special attention and care” towards his wifey-kitten (ZZ), it’s like he was saying “ZZ is my special someone, he was special to me hence what I do to him was need to be special and different than other….”.boss seems love to prove to anyone that whatever he was doin’ to ZZ was special, and different than what he had done to other.

I’m always love how JY presence whenever he was with ZZ seems to give out the “over-protective” aura/vibe and seems like he was “ZZ-hands”.

Like how BG of this MV that says “until you” with the lyric,
“Baby tell me, I’ll do whatever” kkkkkk

-The MV-

I didn’t find any of that kind of aura when JY is with someone else, be it woman or other man. U know, all of us can sense that “feeling” right??!!
while ZZ seems like trusted JY completely and relying anything to him… Love love…..
Like everyone here ever says, “we were like watching the real life ‘addicted’  “ and ZZ is so sure the BLY and JY was really really the GH.

And let’s throw back at SH addicted FM, let me put my analysis on this…

(CANNOT FORGET THESE MOMENTS!!)

• Like 12

10 hours ago, abhishikta said:

I must say the feeling is entirely mutual, @babykitten. You've always been so nice and supportive since I joined. It's always a pleasure to hear from you. *hugs*

Your information regarding YuZhou ban and the Chinese banning system in general are so precise and detailed that I have a clearer picture now about the matter. So basically, an official 'serious' ban in China means social exile, huh? That actually made the YuZhou ban sound like a mild tap on the wrist. But it also intensified my suspicion that the reason behind the ban was directly related to the country's LGBTQ rights agenda.

I don't think it's your delusion to think that the boys personal intimacy with each other stemmed their ban, as I also believe it to be the case. It also sounds plausible. If the banning is unofficial, less severe yet concentrates only onto their public appearance as a duo or individual then quite obviously the reason lies behind their reaction to each other. How they react when in close proximity? They can't tear their eyes apart from each other. And how that looks like? It seems very intense and even a most casual fan can feel the sexual tension between JY and ZZ. How the common mass would be influenced by it? They would be more open to understand the homosexual spectrum. Then, who would be triggered negatively by it? People averse to the idea of a same sex couple or anything related to LGBTQ. What should be done to prevent it? Seperate them, ban them, threaten to ruin their career so that they would never have the courage to follow their heart.

~~~"If the banning is unofficial, less severe yet concentrates only onto their public appearance as a duo or individual then quite obviously the reason lies behind their reaction to each other. How they react when in close proximity? They can't tear their eyes apart from each other. And how that looks like? It seems very intense and even a most casual fan can feel the sexual tension between JY and ZZ. How the common mass would be influenced by it? They would be more open to understand the homosexual spectrum. Then, who would be triggered negatively by it? People averse to the idea of a same sex couple or anything related to LGBTQ. What should be done to prevent it? Seperate them, ban them, threaten to ruin their career so that they would never have the courage to follow their heart."~~~

Abbie, this is exactly what I was trying to say, but you said it so much better! :-)

Yes, an official ban would result in more serious consequences than what ZZ and JY have received. With that being said, it still does not justify their treatment, as they have done nothing wrong! I sincerely hope next year will be better for them. JY seems to have a couple of film projects in the works, which is so exciting! ZZ, on the other hand, I am hoping for some acting jobs to materialize soon. 

• Like 11

Warning, Long post ahead!!! 

Somehow I remembered about men’s uno scandal to ZZ (love confession from the photographer, LOL), Kkkkkk..

Then I  am also remembered about one of JY’s interview that saying, “I need to pursue, If not will be snatched away by someone else”…. Hummm….

Boss loyalty was unwavered by anything. I always love how the boss was trying to show off of his “special attention and care” towards his wifey-kitten (ZZ), it’s like he was saying “ZZ is my special someone, he was special to me hence what I do to him was need to be special and different than other….”.boss seems love to prove to anyone that whatever he was doin’ to ZZ was special, and different than what he had done to other.

I’m always love how JY presence whenever he was with ZZ seems to give out the “over-protective” aura/vibe and seems like he was “ZZ-hands”.

Like how BG of this MV that says “until you” with the lyric,
“Baby tell me, I’ll do whatever” kkkkkk

Spoiler

I didn’t find any of that kind of aura when JY is with someone else, be it woman or other man. U know, all of us can sense that “feeling” right??!!
while ZZ seems like trusted JY completely and relying anything to him… Love love…..
Like everyone here ever says, “we were like watching the real life ‘addicted’  “ and ZZ is so sure the BLY and JY was really really the GH.

And let’s throw back at SH addicted FM, let me put my analysis on this…

(CANNOT FORGET THESE MOMENTS!!)

Spoiler

SH_FM.gif

WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THIS CLIP RIGHT?!!
And when U see LQ reaction it’s like she says “I won’t steal Ur Bf,  won’t steal him, don’t worry don’t worry…” kkkkkk… idk why I get that feeling when seing this clip….
And this clip too

Spoiler

LQ_crying.gif

U guys knows what happened before this right…. Maybe LQ was crying because remembering of their time when filming SY or about their fans. maybe and maybe I got JY’s disease of beingtaolu, but let me put here the lyric of the song that played before here, TFBoys-Imperfect child 
Eng Lyric:

Spoiler

Imperfect Child - TFBOYS

Music: Yan Xiaojian

Lyrics: Lan Xiaoxie

When my smile is as bright as the sun

When my dream has been splendidly fulfilled

Only then will the world applaud for me

But only you worry if I’ll be hurt

The entire world is waiting for me to soar high

Yet you worry for my small, small wings

And hold up a perch for me to rest

When I must be like a perfect child

To fulfill everyone’s expectations

You seem to instead even further treasure
My mistakes, my foolish self

My imperfect dream—you dream it with me

My imperfect courage—you say it makes it braver

My imperfect tears—you laugh and wipe them away

My imperfect songs—you can sing them all

My imperfect worries—you worry about them as well

This imperfect me—you always treat me as your treasure

Even if the love you give me isn’t perfect—it’s the most beautiful thing

The entire world is hurrying me to grow up

Yet you always hold me in your palms

Shielding me from those unknown storms

When I try to become a perfect child

To fulfill everyone’s expectations

You still don’t speak your hopes

Afraid to add to the weight on my shoulders

My imperfect worries—you worry about them for me

My imperfect worries—you worry about them for me

Source: http://topologicalinvariance.blogspot.co.id/2015/12/trans-tfboys-imperfect-child-lyrics.html

Spoiler

Why is it somehow related or really really described yuzhou relationship??!! (Or I’m being taolu here since knowing our boys…. Kkkkk) And then LQ even FS was crying here right?? Cuz they’re knew about the boys relationship…. (U guys thought the same as me right, FS and LQ even CW can sense their ‘odd’ and ‘strangeness’ and ‘sweet’ and ‘blissfull’ togetherness)

Beats me, who is the one that put that song as BG sound?? The things that I know is JY was the one who knew about TFBoys, while ZZ always mentioned Jay Chou song… LOL… Kkkkk, ZZ sure is a fanboy of Jay Chou…. Perhaps (I’m taolu-ing again… LOL) The song was kind of message for ZZ, describing JYfeeling toward ZZ, and somehow LQ and FS can get the meaning of this song, ZZ cannot get it since he was sooo dense… LOL (or they’re being taolu too… Kkkkk, since FS & LQ was the one who seems always communicating in friendly termswith JY and JY seems like telling his true feelings towards ZZ to them, ZZ is close to JY too but in a special term, kkkkkk) We can sure about this since at addicted FM in Thailand, FS was the one who make “That something” happen… U know la what I mean….. Kkkkkk.

Don’t OPEN IT guys, really I’m already put a WARNING!! here… don’t ever open it….
Cuz it’ll make U feel really envy and jealous….

Spoiler

sweet_ahh.gif

Soo sweet…. GH (or JY, So what!! They’re the same person….) was really a caring BF…

hug_oh_so_tightly.gif

Hugs soo tightly laaa…. LOL (in recording SY)

what_these_guys_doin_behind.gif

What are they (all the black-sweater guys) doin’ there???!!

i_am_jealous_soo_sweet.gif

Hummph!! I’m FINE!!!  (addicted SH-FM)
Tooooo much sweetnesss….

It’s just a little touch, but why do I feel soo much love here and feels sooenvy (actually, I was really really happy Laaa….. kkkkk)
(Cr. On the pict.)

• Like 13

And then and then...
Let’s see this pict.

Spoiler

zzzzz.jpg

and then CROP A LITTLE ….

Spoiler

cropped.jpg

And then ZOOM IN…..
lips.jpg

OMG?!!! THOSE LIPS… SOO SEXAY AND LOOKS TASTY….. *gulp**droll*

Spoiler

thick_lower_lips.gif

“Thick Llllower lips….” (sure is tasty)…LOL (Cr. On the pict.)
Don’t believe me???

kiss1.gif
kiss2.gif
kiss3.gif

IT SURE IS TASTY!!!… ASK GuHai IF U DON’T BELIEVE IT (Or try Ur self??!! With Jiujitsu awaiting U…) …. LOL… kkkkk

Ahhh..Bosss WHALE… I FEEL YOU…. (the feeling of kissing those “fruitfull” lips…. Must be addictive
image.gif

Ur mouth ZZ!!…. (or should I say, those LIPS sure is “playful”… LOL)
ur_beautiful_smile.gif
Waaaaa!! Can’t take this ….. That SMILE….. *stole my heart*….
These two boys smile sure are really charming…. Hikshiks….

All the pict. Credit on the pict.

• Like 14