1 more day till ZZ's BVLGARI/Vogue event and 3 more days to go for JY's FM. 
a.gif

Spoiler

What would ZZ be doing in BVLGARI EVENT? Someone who has not endorsed a BVLGARI product except the ones he wore in concert. (A company took a risked to sponsor him but he's a newbie? Why the risk?) Yes it's Vogue but I've never heard ZZ mentioned any BVLGARI things or seen him do photoshoots. Except the ones that are sugars/concerts and looks more like the rings are personal uses, unless they really are sponsored, but ZZ would acknowledge it. Other than that no correlation at all except JY. JY who went to Europe and did modeling there. Hmmm. . .

• Like 8

23 hours ago, fingersandpaws said:

CW wished FS happy birthday on his weibo! So sweet~ I think the 2nd last picture is a new one, one that we didn't see before.

It's so sweet... :tears:

While YuZhou has to bear the brunt of all hostilities after the bans and all, FengWen are also at disadvantages. Yet, they are strong and, as I have said and will said for many, many times, the trials and tribulations tempered and strengthened their friendship.

Hopefully, FS and CW will also be recognised for their talents and achieve success soon!

21 hours ago, bearology said:

Dashu posted a thank you message for his bday. Fuu translated parts he talked about CJD, ZZ and JY *grab a tissue everyone, wat to do with these boys T.T*

:bawling:

These boys are kind and sweet persons. I don't know what to say other than sending them four the best wishes!

23 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

Not sure if this was posted already. It's a link to Weibo post of Happy Camp when they're wearing the jacket and shorts sportswear.

Link

At the end after MC He says go to your places (as I'm guessing), everyone starts to go to at the end of each sides. But it looks like JY doesn't know which way to go as you can clearly see he was looking at ZZ. He looks like he was about to go to the opposite team. OR JY waited for ZZ to get in place because . . . I have no idea why. Anyone?

Oooooh! I haven't seen this one before! Wowowow, YuZhou standing side by side! Is this alternate dimension or what!? :w00t: they look soooo goooood together, right? Right? ;) 

JY was looking awkward. He's like wanting to go to ZZ's side, lol. Well, other fancams from HC *and* RFT2 show that JY *always* went to ZZ's side whenever he can ;). Even fan accounts said that JY and ZZ were like having their own team during RFT2, not blue or yellow :D 

• Like 9

Spoiler

6b202cedgw1f9e0n5ouvhj20qo0zkk1y.jpg

:wub:

Spoiler

I wonder if everytime the boy posted something in weibo and the other would get a notification or something like that? What JY would think: 'aiyo, ZZ, you are prettier everytime I see you, but babe, please take care of yourself, you are getting thinner.'

From the pic above, just notice several things:

1. That is new iPhone 7 plus, possibly personal phone?

2. He is in hotel bathroom because of the soaps and towel arrangement

3. A chair for make up?

4. No jewelries 

5. Since ZZ taking selfie, he is alone or this is during his personal time

@1blankstare Interesting thoughts there about BVLGARI. JY always help out his brothers, and this is especially true for ZZ. Admirably, There is no rivalry when it comes to his brothers' career.

Spoiler

JY probably thought that whatever he has must be shared with his kitten, after all they are 心有灵犀一点通 (“Lovers’ hearts are linked together and always beat as one.”)

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, ksuyen said:
  Hide contents

6b202cedgw1f9e0n5ouvhj20qo0zkk1y.jpg

:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

I wonder if everytime the boy posted something in weibo and the other would get a notification or something like that? What JY would think: 'aiyo, ZZ, you are prettier everytime I see you, but babe, please take care of yourself, you are getting thinner.'

From the pic above, just notice several things:

1. That is new iPhone 7 plus, possibly personal phone?

2. He is in hotel bathroom because of the soaps and towel arrangement

3. A chair for make up?

4. No jewelries 

5. Since ZZ taking selfie, he is alone or this is during his personal time

@1blankstare Interesting thoughts there about BVLGARI. JY always help out his brothers, and this is especially true for ZZ. Admirably, There is no rivalry when it comes to his brothers' career.

Hide contents

JY probably thought that whatever he has must be shared with his kitten, after all they are 心有灵犀一点通 (“Lovers’ hearts are linked together and always beat as one.”)

Boss whale and kitty Zhou just look soooooo good together! both differently handsome but when put together as a couple, PERFECT! I think they can be the international ambassadors for boy CP! bwhahahaha! The Looks, chemistry, smiles, naughtiness, their stares only meant for each other, their unspoken love.....it's PURE MAGIC!!!!!!

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, ksuyen said:

Wow @prima13facie that is a long post. Thank you for summarizing the past month event and voicing out what everyone needed to confirm.

I love it! :wub:

Hey @prima13facie ;)).. Thankyou very much for your summaries .;).. Very 'encouraging' to be reminded of all the good things.. Yes it's true, the 'bans' are a 'BLESSING IN DISGUISE' for our boys/ZZYY.. and for that we should be happy for them :))).. It's good people, our boys are doing really good! ;0)).. The universe is helping and supporting them, and blessing them so let's 'REJOICE' and walk the brightest future with them! ;)...Love you all..goodnite everyone!~~ Oh.. and Hi.. @bearology..lol.. I've replied you on 'Instagram' haha..just to say again.'.yes, it's me 1314hailouyin on Instagram..lol.. niteee, love all your posts Bearology and your dedications to our YuZhou ;)))...xxx Thankyou everyone on this family..xx

• Like 13

Collection of their hickeys mosquito bites.  cr@photo.

Spoiler
Wild and possessive YuZhou. As well as proud to show them off.

Throwback 30.11.2015. Cr@photo

Spoiler

My fav photo. Cr@photo.

Spoiler
Look at the 'I am in love with this person' expressions. Is this one of their photoshoots? What do you call that look at JY face when he is staring at his kitten? "Proud"? "Tender"? "You are everything in this world"?

And that hands holding - JY's hand is covering ZZ's :wub:

• Like 12

@prima13facie - :bawling::blush:  thank you for the blow by blow account for our boys last month! that's why I love this family!!!! good job! and the pictures....from the beginning of ShangYin,, I could imagine how they were at the start. 4 regular boys with dreams of being noticed and have a break. I just watchEd ShangYin last august...and it made me crazy right away! I guess it's harder for you my brothers and sisters who started with our boys from the beginning. I hope a lot of sugar nuclear bombs on boss whale's month! hahahha. 

• Like 10

Hi, everyone!

Been a while since I last posted. I feel guilty for my beloved YuZhou that I do not visit this thread as much compared to a few months ago. I guess that's also a good sign that my "addiction" has lessened and this is for my sanity's sake. Hehe I still get updates from Instagram and Twitter, but it still feels better when I read here because of the interaction.

Hello to the new faces and the old timers. Here's to silently hoping we get to see the four of them on the same stage giving us lots of candies someday. I felt posting because it's almost YuZhou's anniversary. :)

*Back to lurking mode.

• Like 12

ZZ today at Vogue x Bvlgari fashion Event!!

ZZ's looking good and back again with his sunny aura ah :wub:

693605c5jw1f9eznxueinj21eo2404gc.jpg

Spoiler

693605c5jw1f9eznzecbfj21eo240k7h.jpg693605c5jw1f9eznvvcjtj21eo240qiv.jpg693605c5jw1f9ezo11nt5j22401eotoq.jpg

Spoiler

693605c5jw1f9ezo2rcd8j22401eoh11.jpg693605c5jw1f9ezo4hkb9j22401eoto1.jpg693605c5jw1f9ezo68d97j22401eoto6.jpg693605c5jw1f9ezo7u80gj22401eok95.jpg

693605c5jw1f9ezoa6m63j22401eo4i7.jpg

cr  洲粥快来帝都宠幸我

69d796dfgw1f9ez5ph9xqj21f12ioqv9.jpg

----

@lovehaiyin @1blankstare @ksuyen @gesseki 

Guys, Thank you very much for your appreciation and reflection, and It's quite ironic that I'm speechless at this moment too. I guess the emotions just poured in, uh... I don't know.

@haiyin02 Right, this place is worth returning for, especially when you have that unexplainable reason. We can lurk but we can't deny the addiction.

Don't stop loving these guys or your biases, Long live Addicted!!! High Five! :D 

• Like 19