2 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

Somethings I noticed in the interview with Gogoboi. ZZ forgot his first love (ex-gf) and we can see it from his tattoo.

Just My Opinion

Spoiler

Dating does not equate to loving someone. You can date as friends and acquaintances but it does not mean everyone that you date will be someone that you love. So my take is that the information was not forgotten.  He had yet to experience first love. It was not until recently that ZZ experienced this emotion. So he is only now experiencing his first love. (*raises Yuzhou banner*)

He dated his prior girlfriend but I don't believe he was ever "in love" with her. Yes, he probably liked her quite a bit while they dated, but trust me, if he had experienced true love he would not have forgotten nor dismissed it so easily. That is why he could not unequivocally state his previous girlfriend was his first love. (The boys have always been honest when sharing information so it would have been disingenuous of him to state something false) It could also explain why he so quickly (upon discovering true love for the first time) redesigned and/or covered his original tattoo.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, kyunghoon78 said:

at 5:36 of this interview, a certain kitten admitted having his 1st love in highschool! :phew::wub:

Warning: Might be too much delulu in the commentary! :sweatingbullets:

Welcome @kyunghoon78 to the Soompi family.  I have to say your delulu commentary made me smile.  thoughts...

Spoiler

Loved how you tied together real high school with reel high school, thus lending credence to his first love was in high school at 16 which he had earlier forgotten (but suddenly remembered) when the question was first posed. So yes thanks to you I end up like this ... animierte-gifs-koalas-022.gif

@gesseki don't know whether it is true or not but from his last Weibo update he looked as if he was ill and stated he didn't even want to leave the dorm. If he is ill my prayers for a quick recovery.

@bearology not only that he also wore that I love you (J) shirt? was it not also at his concert?

• Like 6

11 hours ago, kyunghoon78 said:

ZZ: isn't this over with a laugh? (trying to dodge erh? :sweatingbullets:)

Welcome to forum, kyunghoon78!

Isn't it funny how he wanted to avoid that question so badly, make us think that there is something more he shouldn't say out loud.  @filmlore46 I got what you saying that people is not necessary date for love, especially younger people. They might think it's love until one day they really fall in love then they would realise what is actually a true love.

I love how JY always covered up and wearing baggy. He is a very decent guy! Remember the bts when CDJ went into their changing room and they were both just in their undies, ZZ tried to cover JY with his shirt or something? ZZ doesn't want anyone see JY naked :D BUT JY let ZZ see him naked - i mean totally naked with little JY and all - remember the interview when he said that they both share shower-room (JY shower and ZZ wash his face) ??? OMG me dead. :lol::wub:  Just to clarify, JY said he only do that with ZZ!

Spoiler

cr YZJW

Image%202016-11-05%20at%208.13.46%20am.p

This is too funny!

Spoiler

Translation Credit @ Shangyin Soompi Family. Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間. 

EzpVA3M.jpg

wkBiUUS.jpg

JZWs52T.jpg

• Like 4

Cr [瑜洲杂货铺]

CwZX8OZUAAABqbL.jpg

Boss whaleeee....why so GORGEOUS? hahahahaha! not for me but for your Kittycat! hahaha...your stage for FM looks awesome!!!!!  I wonder what he will be doing? sing ( hope he sings ShangYin related songs..especially i only care about you! Wooooooo) , act, ju-jitsu stunts, dance? I think he hates dancing and feels awkward, I emember their opening dance number in the Shanghai FM with Justin T music...I thought he was ready to  die while dancing! bwahahaha 

and our kitty cat........

006oQcrsgw1f9gg06qml5j31qo2m0kjm.jpg

He is nothing except BEAUTIFUL....he is angelic handsome!but I think ZZ kitty was most handsome in happy camp! He was glowing like an apparition! Hahahaha! boss whale caught the most gorgeous cat in the world! the scarf, then the interview! whewwww! so much candy giveaway! hahahaha! I can't wait for them to be together! sugar bomb please on boss whale's month!

cr to my soompi babies who posted this!

• Like 7

4 hours ago, ksuyen said:

Remember the bts when CDJ went into their changing room and they were both just in their undies, ZZ tried to cover JY with his shirt or something? ZZ doesn't want anyone see JY naked

Wooot??? Where is this BTS?? I thought I've seen all of them, I don't remember seeing anyone in their underwear. Believe me, I'd remember:)

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, kyrie777 said:

Wooot??? Where is this BTS?? I thought I've seen all of them, I don't remember seeing anyone in their underwear. Believe me, I'd remember:)

It is in the Korea bts DVD (Jing Yu wear red undies in case you're curious). They were changing clothes or something and were wearing underwear only. When CJD came into the room with camera, JY was surprised and embarrassed so ZZ tried to hide him with his hoodie. 

Maybe if someone could post it here :D See, JY is the one who is shy being naked around people (except when that people is ZZ obviously :phew: who has seen 'everything') so kitten must come to rescue his big whale dignity. :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

• Like 4

8 hours ago, filmlore46 said:

Just My Opinion

Reveal hidden contents

Dating does not equate to loving someone. You can date as friends and acquaintances but it does not mean everyone that you date will be someone that you love. So my take is that the information was not forgotten.  He had yet to experience first love. It was not until recently that ZZ experienced this emotion. So he is only now experiencing his first love. (*raises Yuzhou banner*)

He dated his prior girlfriend but I don't believe he was ever "in love" with her. Yes, he probably liked her quite a bit while they dated, but trust me, if he had experienced true love he would not have forgotten nor dismissed it so easily. That is why he could not unequivocally state his previous girlfriend was his first love. (The boys have always been honest when sharing information so it would have been disingenuous of him to state something false) It could also explain why he so quickly (upon discovering true love for the first time) redesigned and/or covered his original tattoo.

I agree wholely with what you said and I'm not saying your wrong or I'm right. Especially for other people's pov of love, whether it be their first love, true love or real love, etc.

Realistically, At that time he felt, he probably felt a good amount of emotions with his ex in order for him to get a tattoo with her (supposedly) and covering it up could mean of his way letting go of the past. BUT, ZZ can choose to see his ex a first love or true love etc. (I'd go with what you said or the ex wasn't true love at all. YuZhou is real.)

Only ZZ, the ex, and the current special someone in ZZ's heart and vice versa knows what they are. We're just in this for a ride. 

Jingyu being overcrowded by fans ;_;. Fans are going wild for JingYu since they haven't seen him for a while. Feels bad for him, but happy that he gets to have a fanmeet. Whale

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 2

On 11/4/2016 at 0:29 AM, prima13facie said:

Yep he's definitely going home.

JY and the casts and their party for a successful work! Congratulations guys!

6149ebd5jw1f9fpxod60vj20zr0qok0k.jpg

Fans gave him a cake. Blow your candle JY :wub: 

7c2a9181jw1f9fk4e2xrig20c00lchdx.gif

Reveal hidden contents

cr  SASHA_JT

006qGTwajw1f9fk4i0fpej30kt10zwl4.jpg

Fans are grateful for JY's Success

Reveal hidden contents

cr  黄景瑜可爱的九岁妹妹 and pic logos

dfcdbb35jw1f9fj6c2rv4j21w02iou0x.jpg

b55c7583jw1f9fkf62dd8j21f01w0u10.jpg

b55c7583jw1f9fkezmmsyj21f01w0qv8.jpg

b55c7583jw1f9fkfx909gj21f01w01l1.jpg

b55c7583jw1f9fkgm0cvzj21f01w0qv8.jpg

“Wishing the best of luck for the movie to go to the box-office!! Best wishes to Huang JingYu!"

9b8310a1jw1f9fjbs9ejfj23402c0kjl.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

cr photos: Ssstella___

9b8310a1jw1f9fjbwfiiyj23402c0npd.jpg

9b8310a1jw1f9fjbymeqoj22c02c0x6p.jpg

9b8310a1jw1f9fjc0qs0rj223632ex6p.jpg

Fireworks at Baotou :)

Reveal hidden contents

744eac33jw1f9fkj8ombij21w02io4qp.jpg

Clip

Fireworks display at Baotou! Best of Luck JY!! hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif

http://video.weibo.com/player/1034:5d98cc414f49498b5e92a6b88349255c/v.swf ---cr  @阿毛在学习

Awwwhhh.... so cool!  JY's really moved by his fans loving gestures.. so lovely, the cake and the flowers! BRAVO to you and everyone in the team, Big Whale for the completion of your first big movie! ;)).. So proud of you, all of us!  Welcome back to the 'visible world' and 'us' lol.. and to your darling Zhou, I'm sure haha..  Whaawwhh..and your fan meeting tomorrow!.. can't wait! It'll be so good cos you're just a 'natural entertainer!'lol.. You're a 'darling' Big Whale..;)).. so sweet looking in the videos! ~~...

• Like 7

Johnny's weibo update

#谢谢你为我应援# 早 今天开心吗?[haha]

Morning, Are you feeling happy today?  [haha]

7695a96dgw1f9h054salvj24g02yokjn.jpg

Venue @ Nanjing

7c2a9181gw1f9h0g66v8jj20rs0kuag2.jpg

----

Are you ready guys ? [音乐][心] 

---

Added these short songs from JY, it includes his changba songs and his part from "walk slowly" and of course his duet for "If Hai has Yin". I wonder what songs will he sing? [音乐]

Soothe your soul with his voice [心] 

cr: Dilly-许魏洲你织什么呐

http://www.miaopai.com/show/ciu0DGh6otB9vsFI9RphMA__.htm

• Like 10

ZZ - BVLGARI (Vogue 11th Anniversary) 031116

Spoiler

cr.肿了一只眼也要每天学英语的托托

CwZFdAQVQAAu27m.jpg

ZZ - After Mag photoshoot livestream 161014

Spoiler

Cr be my sugar

006qjybHgw1f9gltwfmtkj30rs15otr0.jpg

006qjybHgw1f9glu08bn9j315o0rs7px.jpg

006qjybHgw1f9gluev2vxj30rs15o7mq.jpg

006qjybHgw1f9glud0rb7j30rs15o1a0.jpg

006qjybHgw1f9gluandufj30rs15oni9.jpg

006qjybHgw1f9glu7vvy1j30rs15oarc.jpg

006qjybHgw1f9gltu3u56j30rs15oqjh.jpg

006qjybHgw1f9glu4vrgvj315o0rsh5g.jpg

006qjybHgw1f9glu1v17kj315o0rsdzr.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr [YuZhouStudio19520]

CwdeqFoVQAALWJF.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 瑜洲制霸

5e615563jw1f9gk43nsf7j21jl0uxgyv.jpg

From YuZhou_办公室. 

Fan review of Addicted Korea Preview showDue to Korean fan use English describe the details of addicted movie, we translate it into chinese, and then we translate into English again. So it may have a little different in wholeness. Plz waitting for video!Source:@Prosper_景宝 Edited by @紅樓採薇_LunaL收起全文

*Again this is just fan acc so take it with a grain of salt :)*

Spoiler

005F5085gw1f9gxhdgsk2j30k00zk78y.jpg

005F5085gw1f9gxhe1bcnj30k00zk43t.jpg

005F5085gw1f9gxhehb7hj30k00zkafn.jpg

005F5085gw1f9gxhf2oj1j30k00zkwkn.jpg

005F5085gw1f9gxhg0z7jj30k00zkdku.jpg

005F5085gw1f9gxhg8hvgj30k00zkte2.jpg

005F5085gw1f9gxhgqycwj30k00zkafm.jpg

005F5085gw1f9gxhhizl4j30k00zktcn.jpg

005F5085gw1f9gxhi1pdjj30k00zkwhv.jpg

Edit: Outside JY's FM venue

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Cwd1gq4UoAQ3Qil.jpg

• Like 13

Ha! OMG, I can't wait for the 20 mins of BTS. I will start digging my grave and prepare for the slay that YuZhou BTSs is about to give us in a few days. Hehehe, ZZ loves touching JY's neck ey? Haven't we noticed this? Fanmeet, Netease Interview, BTS. 

You guys have no idea how bad I'm fangirling right now but have to suppress because it's almost midnight here. 

@ksuyen:w00t::w00t: That person is good! I didn't even catch that. We know ZZ can say Ai/I but he took the opportunity to say Hai and Yu. 

• Like 4

ZZ weibo update

献给爱我的你们,感谢一路的陪伴,明天我在这里和你们一起领奖

Spoiler

6b202cedjw1f9h2iepa3mj20k00zn4k9.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr 用大把的愛砸你-小魚

006pY6S2jw1f9guy5zj3xj31gb0zve82.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 小奶音biubiubiu weibo

006h9I6Cjw1f9gpfzy8z6j30wt1ckqlg.jpg

ZZ and the kids @ JY's FM :lol:

Spoiler

Cr 有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbjw1f9h2mq7m6cj20rs13btcu.jpg

Good luck for today, JY ah!!!

Spoiler

006zvmMKgw1f9h261bp17j30d40e8t96.jpg

Fanrt by 呼呼花- 

doge_org.gifmm_org.gif 我想就這樣牽著你的手不放開

doge_org.gifmm_org.gif I just want to hold your hand and never let go 

a966fe84jw1f9gl7ddgmmj20wt0wtwh3.jpg

*Above sentence is from Simple love. If JY sings this song tonight....:tears:

• Like 13

So based on bearo's post of ZZ's Weibo fan festival, how come JY's hashtag goes directly to Weibo's fan festival too? Hmmm. :phew:

1 hour ago, bearology said:

ZZ weibo update

献给爱我的你们,感谢一路的陪伴,明天我在这里和你们一起领奖

Hide contents

6b202cedjw1f9h2iepa3mj20k00zn4k9.jpg

The background shows up when you click JY's hashtag. --->> #谢谢你为我应援# (JY's hashtag)

Cant believe ZZ gets to be in the same posters with hot shots like Yang Mi, Zhang Li Ying (!), Show Luo, Wallace Huo, SNH48, Yoga Lin, etc. Congrats Zhoumeow!

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 2