ZZ - Fashion iFeng event 290916

OMG! JY ah!!!!! Your kitten!!!!!!!!! lxhgeili_org.giflxhgeili_org.giflxhgeili_org.giflxhgeili_org.giflxhgeili_org.gif

Spoiler

Cr CaTimmy

CtmBrMhUIAA8vfu.jpg

CtmBtHnVUAAVIJz.jpg

CtmBu8sVUAAY0D0.jpg

CtmB010UkAA1ldq.jpg

CtmB24eUIAAanql.jpg

CtmB49RVIAAuhuI.jpg

CtmB_JQUAAAJxXZ.jpg

CtmCA0xUMAAuzYe.jpg

CtmCCyvUAAAg3O-.jpg

JY - Guns and Kidneys. Fighting JY!!!!!

Spoiler

Cr 张蓝心zoe

6149ebd5jw1f8anrgkoj5j20qo0v27h5.jpg

c81cc374jw1f8br98bn53g20b407f4qu.gif

Spoiler

Cr 墨小虾xx

c81cc374jw1f8bse9gm0vg20b407fqva.gif

c81cc374jw1f8bsdnj2hog20b408wkjn.gif

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr 呼呼花-

[喵喵]早安兩人在家時,黃袋鼠的晨間福利!今天早餐就吃狗糧吧[哆啦A夢花心][doge]你們看什麼看!通通不許看!!!

a966fe84jw1f8ay6nl26vj20d40d4ta4.jpg

Edit: ZZ - Moon Bear Event 260916

Spoiler

Cr [Oasis绿洲_许魏洲个站]

CtmUCTaVUAAuO5U.jpg

CtmUBPrUMAMHbT4.jpg

CtmUCTaVUAAuO5U.jpg

CtmU4cqUkAAanwX.jpg

CtmU5qNVUAAr26C.jpg

CtmU7QIUIAAhxIr.jpg

• Like 11

北京领养日 weibo update

According to Ryo, ZZ is taking the photo to promote adoption instead of buying pets! *This cat is from a popular manga*

CtmfEHLUEAA6BAh.jpg

Spoiler

CtmfDTnUAAIsdiF.jpg

CtmfCpmVYAEiaCH.jpg

Remember this cat everyone???? JY Studio used it before to post on their weibo.

Although it's a popular manga but still I will take this sugar lxhxiudada_org.giflxhxiudada_org.giflxhxiudada_org.gif

Spoiler

Ctmd5ECVYAAP9Eo.jpg

Ctmdi82UAAAOQh0.jpg

• Like 14

JY - L'Officiel Oct Issue (Hm, ZZ - Sept issue and JY - Oct issue. Not only CPFs ship them hard lol)

Spoiler

Cr [景瑜啊_丫丫]

CtmrJtGUIAAV1mk.jpg

CtmrLQwVUAAle4m.jpg

CtmrMThVIAIIEzE.jpg

CtmrNvEUsAAJskg.jpg

JY - Ocean Whale

Spoiler

Cr Rkycyurix

Ctml3vqUIAA6voW.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr [许魏洲吧]

006hYRTngw1f8bv52dyujj30gf0gfwja.jpg

006hYRTngw1f8bv51yx39j30gf0gftd3.jpg

006hYRTngw1f8bv52xp7sj30gf0gf41m.jpg

006hYRTngw1f8bv51fqxkj30m80m87c0.jpg

006hYRTngw1f8bv53ewoyj30gf0gf0x4.jpg

006hYRTngw1f8bv53mm5uj30gf0gfdjk.jpg

006hYRTngw1f8bv54ffhtj30gf0gfaf7.jpg

006hYRTngw1f8bv52on07j30gf0gftd7.jpg

006hYRTngw1f8bv543uswj30gf0gfq74.jpg

I love this one :wub: Imagine the other half of this fanart: a certain whale is taking photo of this kitten with a dog next to him.

Spoiler

Cr [西红柿君chris]

CtmoLZqUMAAU271.jpg

Look at the writing on their shoes "Wanna stay with me?" "Yes I do" "You are my pikachu" "Pika Pika" So cute!!!

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CtmtmIqUIAIP1ZL.jpg

ShangYin gifs. YinZi is so adorable lol

Spoiler

• Like 12

For 5 miles 

Where there is no you, all places are far away.

Traveling without you, everything are stray.

Those twists and turns along the way, are the ups and downs of our sentiments

All these wings 

All for your shoulders to fly.

vCVvvuX.png

Oh, Romeo and Romeo... When will we see you together?  [泪][心]

5 miles caption was from Faye Wong's song - " 你在終點等我" You wait for me till the end

Because of 5 miles... 呼呼花 went to ZZ's birthday banner

CR: 呼呼花

Spoiler

a966fe84jw1f8byjfnj26j238w1tsb2a.jpga966fe84jw1f8byju00njj238w1tsb29.jpga966fe84jw1f8byjoxsh6j238w1ts4qq.jpg

Spoiler

a966fe84jw1f8byjfnj26j238w1tsb2a.jpga966fe84jw1f8byju00njj238w1tsb29.jpga966fe84jw1f8byjoxsh6j238w1ts4qq.jpg

Happy Birthday in advance Timmy-Kitty-ZZ

Fan photos and Birthday post cards for Timmy

CR: yoonjung允静_

6e192332gw1f8btm3zru0j20qo0qo7bn.jpg

Spoiler

6e192332gw1f8btm4e5mxj20qo0qowku.jpg6e192332gw1f8btm5f6gcj20qo0qo43f.jpg6e192332gw1f8btm6f810j20qo0qo7bw.jpg

• Like 14

@bearology OMG those fanarts are realy amazing gues i have to get improve a lot to reach that level with drawing wow.

Thanks all for all those beautiful pictures of our guys the're look soo handsome on them.

I have allready made a setup in my photoprogram for the world map and working on it now.

Last day to give your country if it's not in the list yet !!!

Spoiler

Asia

Thailand : 泰国

Vietnam : 越南

Malaysia : 马来西亚

Philippines : 菲律宾

China : 中国

Singapore : 新加坡

Russia : 俄国

Japan : 日本

South Korea : 韩国

Brunei : 文莱

Indonesia : 印度尼西亚

Myanmar : 缅甸

Hong Kong : 香港

Taiwan : 台湾

Iran : 伊朗

Oceania

Australia : 澳大利亚

New-Zealand : 新西兰

Europe

Netherlands : 荷兰

Germany : 德国

United Kingdom : 英国

Italy: 意大利

Spain : 西班牙

Bulgaria : 保加利亚

Sweden : 瑞典

Denmark : 丹麦

Poland : 波兰

France : 法国

North America

United States : 美国

Canada : 加拿大

Afrika

Uganda : 乌干达

• Like 8

On 2016-09-30 at 7:09 AM, ryokise said:

ZZ watched <Train to Busan> :D

The "coincidence" of this is just too much. Fine, it's from what I gather a very popular film. Zombies are generally popular. But still. What are the odds? Just as JY is doing a film with zombies, ZZ goes to see a film about zombies. And feels the need to mention it too! At the very least, it reveals what's on ZZ's mind (i.e. zombies and JY - but maybe not in that order. Hopefully). 

So a holiday today/tomorrow (Oct 1) in China? Did ZZ go to visit JY in secret? (There's always the undying hope of ZZ's secret travelling to have stealthy meeting with his beloved.)

I'm still ever so curious what JY's fan meets will contain! He's a pretty excellent entertainer, when he's in the right mood, so I'm sure it'll be amazing. 

I'm also terribly curious to know what ZZ's next project is. If he's recorded songs for his next album already. If he's filmed something in secret. If he's already booked for some film/series. Or if he really doesn't know himself. 

October is my birthday month too, so I hope at least some interesting things will happen in this fandom the coming weeks. 

(Also, I noticed a few of ZZ's weibo posts getting deleted. After being reported for something to do with commercials? I don't quite get it. His post about his visit to Chengdu is gone, for instance. And from the Versace event. JY deleted (was taken down?) his post with the LV suitcase many weeks ago.)

@bearology - the bug seems to be that the photos seem to be still there but if you click on them, it says they've been deleted. So you can't open them. And the actual post is gone. JY's post has been like that for a long time.

Oh, and I read a nicely delulu-ish theory on why ZZ hasn't done any 3 million followers welfare: because JY did his for both of them! JY did wait until ZZ too had 3 million. And ZZ did mention he'd do a live bath. And JY did post his welfare twice - the first one deleted after a while. It's a theory. B)

• Like 12

Anyone knows what happened to Demon Girl? I'm hearing things about having season 2 but I've searched and got nothing. I even went ahead and watch some unsubbed and went through it just to watch JingYu's scene (was planning on watching Demon Girl before finding out YuZhou,) and he wasn't in it. I had hopes of watching him but got let down. The series was supposed to be about 35 episodes but downgrade to episode 20. Did something happened to this drama? Any clues or info about it?

FANMEET IN KOREA? THEN FANMEET IN BANGKOK IS POSSIBLE, RIGHT? (of course I want in Malaysia but Bangkok is fine too)

Is it 11th of Dec or 12th of Nov? I want to go... I want to go so bad. Zhou's concert last time, when they talked in Chinese, I don't understand. When they translated into Thai also I don't understand. :astonished:

It's not perfect but I can probably understand 50% Korean but still, Bangkok is nearer. I hope he would release his full fanmeeting schedule. I need to plan in advance.

It didn't cross my mind to go since it's in China but then Founder (you're really going, right?) said she will be going and I couldn't get it off my mind yesterday. Going or not going. :expressionless:

Hoping for updates on the Korean one.

• Like 9

Addicted Subway Advertisement from Kfans

Spoiler

Cr shangyin_1004 

CtpABR8UEAAuOtP.jpg

CtnYqB8VUAAxOPL.jpg

Ctow4NaVYAAmebS.jpg

ZZ - Fashion iFeng event 290916

Spoiler

Cr [tete_cake]

CtnJwEZVIAAmpWJ.jpg

CtnJ2CoUAAAV4eG.jpg

CtnJpP3VUAESUCx.jpg

CtnKPrqUIAIugVM.jpg

CtnKLYYUIAEs_VJ.jpg

CtnKIXdUIAAjJHC.jpg

CtnKucFUEAAoDHs.jpg

CtnKtjTUIAA3GVW.jpg

CtnKsh1UkAAsvCv.jpg

Clip. Who was ZZ greeting?

Spoiler

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr [YuZhou_办公室]

Cto7XiFUAAAm_Yv.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr ReaBit

CtnPJXsVIAEPI59.jpg

Throwback ShangYin

Spoiler

Cr beginBMR

CtnXKQ1UsAA3aJa.jpg

@1blankstare IIRC, JY will only appear in the last 3 episodes for season 2. Someone mentioned mid - the end of October.

@charlie10 Fans were saying that it's a weibo bug. You can't see those posts on their weibo timeline but if you look into their album, those photos are still there.

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, bearology said:

Clip. Who was ZZ greeting?

Reveal hidden contents

ZZ is greeting Chinese top model (and actor)  Hubing, they were in the same episode of RFT2 which yuzhou was in (but edited out), this guy was acting as the big boss/evil guy manipulating players in that episode of RFT2. 

• Like 14

3 hours ago, lielee said:

FANMEET IN KOREA? THEN FANMEET IN BANGKOK IS POSSIBLE, RIGHT? (of course I want in Malaysia but Bangkok is fine too)

Is it 11th of Dec or 12th of Nov? I want to go... I want to go so bad. Zhou's concert last time, when they talked in Chinese, I don't understand. When they translated into Thai also I don't understand. :astonished:

It's not perfect but I can probably understand 50% Korean but still, Bangkok is nearer. I hope he would release his full fanmeeting schedule. I need to plan in advance.

It didn't cross my mind to go since it's in China but then Founder (you're really going, right?) said she will be going and I couldn't get it off my mind yesterday. Going or not going. :expressionless:

It is 12th Nov 2016. Any Korean sommpians still here?! Can you share what is the reaction in Korea?!?! This will be the first time he is there! I hope there is a huge fan turn out!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, lielee said:

Would be nice to have a fanmeet here in the Philippines :D 

I would definitely ask them loads of stuff regarding the future of Shangyi. I might as well as ask some trick questions regarding their relationships and experience B)

Speaking of trick questions... In the "160927 ZZ Interview after getting Sina Fresh Asia Rookie of the Year Award" youtube video,  I think the reporter asked a trick question regarding Shangyi with ZZ making a certain kind of face if you pause at 1:18. hahahhaa Also he seems to be caught off guard... Didn't really give something of a straight answer.

Very interesting if you ask me. I think the media is also hellbent in acquiring juicy details and information. lol :glasses:

Edited by Ryan West
  • Like 4

JY added an IG-account today - a model who seems to be in Baotou to be in the same film as JY... 

This is how ZZ reacts. Hehe.

Spoiler

SLfu7Or.jpg

Can't quite get over how awesome this bad!schoolboy look is on ZZ. This photographer caught some new sides of ZZ. It's evident that really good photographers can bring out different, better things out of their models. This version of ZZ makes me want to see him play a bad boy, a ruthless seducer who nobody can resist.

Spoiler

yiBBJi9.jpg

• Like 18

2 hours ago, charlie10 said:

JY added an IG-account today - a model who seems to be in Baotou to be in the same film as JY... 

This is how ZZ reacts. Hehe.

Reveal hidden contents

SLfu7Or.jpg

Can't quite get over how awesome this bad!schoolboy look is on ZZ. This photographer caught some new sides of ZZ. It's evident that really good photographers can bring out different, better things out of their models. This version of ZZ makes me want to see him play a bad boy, a ruthless seducer who nobody can resist.

Reveal hidden contents

yiBBJi9.jpg

EXACTLY! Not really bad boy but a seducer---like the characters Jude Law used to play in his heyday. I would buy up all DVDs of that if ZZ makes a show like that!!!

@charlie10 Also, look at his lips here wrapped around that straw. God, I have to stop these impure thoughts! :flushed:

• Like 5

JY - Baotou 011016. Our whale looks so happy when he returned to the hotel tonight...hm...Delulu: someone arrived Baotou this afternoon ha JY? A certain kitten? :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Cr 大大大群群

CtrXXxEVMAA3aw3.jpg

CtrXZLnVYAEDbJw.jpg

Spoiler

Cr to the rightful owner (I accidentally close the tab :( )

CtrjF7VVMAAykR-.jpg

CtrjF26UIAAcQcG.jpg

Fan gave JY this cat

Spoiler

Cr DAL

CtrZc7LWYAQqZEv.jpg

Clip

Spoiler

Translated by Gashu. JY: I just swear that I won't eat dinner tonight. After saying this, I saw Xiao Han laugh~

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CtrZLUcUkAE-gkQ.jpg

Clip

Spoiler

The lady JY followed IG this morning is indeed filming with him.

Spoiler

YZ gif

Spoiler

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr Tender甜乐

b0e4344fgw1f8cxupfkplj20ku0kcach.jpg

b0e4344fgw1f8cxut4kspj20fk0fkwgf.jpg

-----------------------------------

Fanarts!!!

Fanart by 呼呼花-. Translated by Fuucuncui. Edited by Bearology

She posted this fanart with - - doge_org.gif ZZ you're so kindlxhtongku_org.gifhearta_org.gif - - me: LOL, such a caring kitten ah! :lol:

hmlyukx.jpg

Fanart by Hako缺魚粥. Translated by @gashupingo. Edited by Bearology

Spoiler

pIuTsZG.jpg

XKYX9GC.jpg

KUQw16Q.jpg

FApFLYE.jpg

006quQ8Pjw1f8adogdrfyg3075076750.gif

-----------------------------------

I always forget to post this. Zebra concert, ZZ changed lyric for Towards the bright side to match JY's weibo post. Lyrics supposed to be 山丘 (shanqiu) but JY used this word for his weibo post '山头'(shantou). ZZ sang "shantou" that night. "Shantou" means "top of the hill" Clip here

Spoiler

2beFmFh.jpg

*please correct if I remember it wrong Gashu, Ryo LOL*

• Like 15

10 hours ago, bearology said:

JY IG update

Reveal hidden contents

guys im a bit worried here that our YuZhou ship is in danger :(.  Becoz soon after JY make friend in IG with his costar that beautiful Ukranian girl, he soon update his IG with this photo.  then I saw random IG post on JY, that the girl candid cam JY through her Iphone.  Not sure where she post it though... IG maybe? 

my rational -NotDelulu- thought, they're like flirting w/ each other... .. i read several netizen's comments on JY's IG,  seems not happy with this (maybe its CPF:sweatingbullets:) hmm oh well....

• Like 1