Id like to add some thoughts/pov on these two gif from prima13facie and bearology posts. I noticed that JY tends to be caring and loving to the people who are really close to him. 

1st

c81cc374jw1f8hskx0owyg208w08w7wl.gif

2nd 

c81cc374jw1f8f974o718g20a00a0b2g.gif

Guys tend to be competitive, and this show is mostly games after all. You can tell Johnny really care for ZZ. Comparing these two gifs, you can really see the differences.

Whale lessened Kitten's fall by holding onto his arms, but by doing that JY went down with him. (Felt like "if you're going down, I'm going down with you. Plus he probably took that opportunity to hug ZZ :P. Oh YuZhou, what will CPF do without your sweet moments.)

Now if we compare it with the 2nd gif, you can see that the woman falls and JY doesn't even help her get up. ( feels bad for her a bit.) could have held her hands or arms to help her get up after falling. You can clearly see JY looks at the girl after getting up and ignored her. 

Spoiler

Now there were other instances like the Femina interview, where Whale-sama demonstrated a jiujitsu technique and Kitten-sama goes down. [gashupingo has a video of this in her YouTube channel] While he gets up, JY helps him up AND as he sat down. Now I don't know any really close friends who would do this unless there's really, REALLY something going on between. This coming from a person,JY, who only cares those people he really cares and love. 

The only "really close best friends" that acts like this is QingYu and they've been friends for about 4-5 years now. I've seen Mengruixwangbowen, Kornleeger (also the director is always with them, feels like it's forced for this cp), Takujae (they look cute on reel but awkward irl), and the new CJD movie/drama CP, it doesn't come close to these two CP, especially YuZhou. 

@xix19xix thank you for those trans on the weibo posts and yes I do. Dunno why I didn't mention it. :mellow: 

• Like 16

aww... finally YuZhou candy:wub:

My YuZhou addiction level is on not-questioning-all-YuZhou's-rumors/delulu level, time will proves that some of the rumors/delulus were right hahahaha

So ZZ' weibo update is about Deng Chao movie huh? My delulu is it's JY who actually update ZZ weibo, I meant whois DC fanboy here.... hahahaha

#delulumakesmealive

• Like 14

17 hours ago, bearology said:

I guess even it  were an unbranded sweater,  our boss whale would still excitedly wear it as long as it came from our kitty cat! 

Go Zhou zhou..give more lovin to your Yuyu!!!!!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

Whale lessened Kitten's fall by holding onto his arms, but by doing that JY went down with him. (Felt like "if you're going down, I'm going down with you. Plus he probably took that opportunity to hug ZZ :P. Oh YuZhou, what will CPF do without your sweet moments.)

One more thing I want to add. You can see by holding onto ZZ's arms, JY ended up falling to the floor first and seemed to fall harder than ZZ. I guess with years of practising jiu jitsu, JY knows how to fall (without getting yourself injured) better than his clumsy kitten and he purposely did this so that ZZ would fall slower and less painful lxhzhuanfa_org.giflxhzhuanfa_org.giflxhzhuanfa_org.giflxhzhuanfa_org.gif #protectivehubby #clumsykitten

--------------------------------------

JY - Ocean Whale

Spoiler

Cr [花Sukkuzy]

CuD_FHwUsAAp__O.jpg

CuD_GQuUkAAYTlZ.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [Johnny家杨杨一生推景瑜]

CuD-htyUkAABqsa.jpg

CuD-ixrVMAEoTOX.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [signature_jj]

CuDyUjmVUAAlq1I.jpg

CuDyXlFVUAAPGdW.jpg

CuDycz_UsAAkL8t.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr Heroin Funny

CuD9i4iUMAA_-fP.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 锦衣卫全球后援团

CuEKaQ5VUAAcHMN.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr _woojoo_

CuEH-5sVYAACwpS.jpg

• Like 13

23 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY updated his IG

Spoiler

CuEihhbUIAAFeIj.jpg

Again, the conditioning of being a YuZhou fan...staring too intently to find something in the reflection of the cup. :crazy:

<Don't they know by now not to take pictures of or near anything with a reflective surface? Talk about inducing delulu...>

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY updated his IG

Reveal hidden contents

CuEiu4ZUkAAkU6Z.jpg

*ever since what? Ever since your kitten came to visit you? Ever since you met your kitten? lol*

ahh JY and his cryptic posts. My CPF heart can only bear so much and my delusion just gets out of control.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, sohocomo said:

Again, the conditioning of being a YuZhou fan...staring too intently to find something in the reflection of the cup. :crazy:

<Don't they know by now not to take pictures of or near anything with a reflective surface? Talk about inducing delulu...>

Ha! Exactly! 

I love JY's cryptic posts, it's terribly intriguing. At this point, I'm convinced he's doing it on purpose. Either because he really wants to give a hint, but in a very subtle manner. Or because he just likes to mess with our heads.

To me, it looks like a photo taken in a bathtub, with candlelight on the edge of the tub. What the other glass or whatever is, I'm not sure. Another candle? 

I think we can probably see whatever we want in that reflection. Which means we don't really see anything for real.

But that 'ever since'... God, Johnny, why do you do say things like that? Ever since what? Or is it a lyric? The start of a poem?

'Ever since' doesn't seem connected to the photo itself, since it's just glass, candles. There's nothing there which says anything about what he might have been thinking about (unless it's what is reflected in the glass, of course). Ever since he started filming? Ever since he's in this hotel? Ever since he's in this bath? Ever since he took this photo, it existed? Ever since he was born, he's been alive? Ever since he filmed Addicted? Ever since he met ZZ? Ever since you left my hotel room I'm all sad and can just lie in this bathtub and be morose and take photos of candles?

Personally, I'm quite fond of this idea of how it went down. (From here.)

Spoiler

EuUfGzr.jpg

Actually, I'm intrigued by how JY doesn't seem to be working for the past days. And still he's remained in Baotou. In his hotel. (He could be sneaking out some backdoor, maybe?) Wouldn't he have gone home for a few days, if he was off? Why stay? And if he's been alone, what has he been doing? Just lying in the bath all day? Contemplating life? It doesn't make sense. The only thing that makes sense in that context, is if he had company. He must have had someone visiting him! And we don't have many someones to chose from. 

• Like 18

I'm deluluing to about that "ever since" IG picture of Johnny.

First i thought it's one year ago the met but i was wrong thats next month hahaha but now i'm thinking that it has to do with the date it's 6th of the month again.

So i think i'm not so far from my thinking that it has to do with Timmy the day the met was 6th november 2015.

I love it when Johnny is so mysterius. :lol:

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

To me, it looks like a photo taken in a bathtub, with candlelight on the edge of the tub. What the other glass or whatever is, I'm not sure. Another candle?

@charlie10 I think that picture is sertenly token in the bathroom to see were the candle light is standing on looks like marble and the wall also.

2 hours ago, sohocomo said:

@sohocomo hahaha Johnny loves to teasing us hahahaha mabey another idea for you to write a fanfic story ;)

3 hours ago, bearology said:

*ever since what? Ever since your kitten came to visit you? Ever since you met your kitten? lol*

@bearology Today it's 11 months ago the met and next month its month 11 than it's one year ago the met i'm sure it has to do whit that date :lol:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

Ha! Exactly! 

I love JY's cryptic posts, it's terribly intriguing. At this point, I'm convinced he's doing it on purpose. Either because he really wants to give a hint, but in a very subtle manner. Or because he just likes to mess with our heads.

I think we can probably see whatever we want in that reflection. Which means we don't really see anything for real.

But that 'ever since'... God, Johnny, why do you do say things like that? Ever since what? Or is it a lyric? The start of a poem?

'Ever since' doesn't seem connected to the photo itself, since it's just glass, candles. There's nothing there which says anything about what he might have been thinking about (unless it's what is reflected in the glass, of course). Ever since he started filming? Ever since he's in this hotel? Ever since he's in this bath? Ever since he took this photo, it existed? Ever since he was born, he's been alive? Ever since he filmed Addicted? Ever since he met ZZ? Ever since you left my hotel room I'm all sad and can just lie in this bathtub and be morose and take photos of candles?

Personally, I'm quite fond of this idea of how it went down. (From here.)

Reveal hidden contents

EuUfGzr.jpg

Actually, I'm intrigued by how JY doesn't seem to be working for the past days. And still he's remained in Baotou. In his hotel. (He could be sneaking out some backdoor, maybe?) Wouldn't he have gone home for a few days, if he was off? Why stay? And if he's been alone, what has he been doing? Just lying in the bath all day? Contemplating life? It doesn't make sense. The only thing that makes sense in that context, is if he had company. He must have had someone visiting him! And we don't have many someones to chose from. 

Or maybe he IS in his room with someone named... 

TATYANA. 

Hahahaha! Just kidding!!! Please don't lynch me! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bearology said:

JY updated his IG

CuEihhbUIAAFeIj.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

CuEiu4ZUkAAkU6Z.jpg

JY is pretty weird, isn't he? Haha. Compared to ZZ, he seems to have a world of his own sometimes. :))

• Like 7

Fans have been sharing this song lyrics "Every since" by Xenia Beliayeva lxhainio_org.gif

Spoiler

Cr joeychika

006pxJsjjw1f8inv4oxuqj30k00rc0uc.jpg

Random JY

Spoiler

Cr 昌涛Vic

CuEsYBIVMAAiEk7.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Eason-Yu东田造型

CuEq2zrVMAEIgqM.jpg

CuEq3duUAAABldf.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Daniel黄迪

CuEp2NKUMAE5bfb.jpg

CuEp3eIUAAANkpO.jpg

CuEp27ZVMAkdFG0.jpg

CuEp4DQVIAAxHo8.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr Heroin Funny

CuFNORkUIAAUPkN.jpg

Spoiler

Cr zZhouluv

CuEsR7OVIAAfogc.jpg

Spoiler

Cr _a___d_ Twitter

CuFA_IYVUAAUNdW.jpg

CuFA_XPVUAA0xzJ.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr Addikted

006ryF9Kgw1f8ithljjx8j30w01kwgrr.jpg

006ryF9Kgw1f8ithejholj30w01kwdli.jpg

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Kyleaddicted said:

Or maybe he IS in his room with someone named... 

TATYANA. 

Hahahaha! Just kidding!!! Please don't lynch me! 

Hearsay! Lol jokes aside. That IG post is giving feels. 

@bearology that's what I was thinking too. So protective. Whoever ends up with JY and ZZ they will be treasured and care for. 

As for Whale-sama's IG post, to me it doesn't look like a bathtub but like those altar kind of things. I'm trying to get an image from the cup (delulu thinking now, actually whenever I talk about YuZhou I picture the two dating or involved with each other already but can't be public about it. T_T) 

1st: do we have apps in China that can put images in the pictures you've taken and merge it and make it silhouette like? Blending in with the rest of the pic? 

2nd: looking at the glass reflection, we can see the opposite side. Now it may look weirdly because of the way the cup was made but opposite of the pic and candle I see a box that's open (ring!!! :astonished:) and a bed plus someone sitting next to JY as he takes a pic, because I can see someone's on the phone, thigh and shoe. Now it could be just himself 

3rd: All I can see is a BED! And UNTIDY!

4th: In the dark grey areas of the cup. We can see a silhouette figure there. A figure that's standing and tilting his head up, kinda looking for something on top of something. 

5th: I've lost my mind and I'm just seeing things that aren't there at all. 

(Why do I feel like ZZ was the one that posted this, of we're going with ZZ being with JY when this pic was taken.)

Every time I find YuZhou sweets this is me

Fmb6rs6.gif

Edit: Looking at the MV of Ever Since. lol there's a bed. Throughout the the whole mv she's on a freaking BED. The song really does depict what YuZhou is. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, bearology said:

JY updated his IG

CuEihhbUIAAFeIj.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

CuEiu4ZUkAAkU6Z.jpg

Really. I haven't be able to come here these past several days because last Monday was a holiday and the whole family came home on Friday and my lil sis was hogging the computer which is much faster than tab and others were on their laptops. And I thought I would be missing important things but the pages barely moving and I wasn't sure to be glad or not.

So without any exciting news about them, my delulu meter went down a little. I didn't feel like writing anything when I visited last night or two nights before, just smiling to myself when I watched Dashu's interview (missing him so much! Not caught on camera but pretty sure he and Zhou met somewhere and talked because we know both of them would do that).

Even the talk about Yu is having a few days off and Zhou is off the radar and the possibility of he being in Baotou is super high because Yu was seen wearing a sweatshirt that can be bought only in Japan (just like a certain necklace which never been seen again) which Zhou went not long ago. I just smiled and nodded and went to bed.

But today. That IG update. Not Weibo, IG. A place where he only upload things that mean something much more deeper than the post itself. And with such simple text but never fail to make us wonder what is the real meaning behind the post.

I really don't have any idea what made he posted those two words but the only thing I'm sure is he is happy, really happy, like when he posted that white cat picture, asking if it wanna stay with him.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Kyleaddicted said:

JY is pretty weird, isn't he? Haha. Compared to ZZ, he seems to have a world of his own sometimes. :))

@Kyleaddicted I totally agree!!!! that's how charming boss whale is..just a few words from him makes the yuzhou kingdom chaotic! hahahha!  cant blame our mr. kittycat why he is crazy over our boss whale! and how boss whale cant get over mr, kittycat!!!!  Hang in there folks and put your seat belts on.....the yuzhou rollercoaster ride is just beginning!!!!!  

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

I'm deluluing to about that "ever since" IG picture of Johnny.

First i thought it's one year ago the met but i was wrong thats next month hahaha but now i'm thinking that it has to do with the date it's 6th of the month again.

So i think i'm not so far from my thinking that it has to do with Timmy the day the met was 6th november 2015.

I love it when Johnny is so mysterius. :lol:

@charlie10 I think that picture is sertenly token in the bathroom to see were the candle light is standing on looks like marble and the wall also.

@sohocomo hahaha Johnny loves to teasing us hahahaha mabey another idea for you to write a fanfic story ;)

@bearology Today it's 11 months ago the met and next month its month 11 than it's one year ago the met i'm sure it has to do whit that date :lol:

i hope our mr. kittycat posts something in reply to this....:blush:  and our boss whale uploads another song on changba! :w00t:hahahhaha

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, gesseki said:

@Kyleaddicted I totally agree!!!! that's how charming boss whale is..just a few words from him makes the yuzhou kingdom chaotic! hahahha!  cant blame our mr. kittycat why he is crazy over our boss whale! and how boss whale cant get over mr, kittycat!!!!  Hang in there folks and put your seat belts on.....the yuzhou rollercoaster ride is just beginning!!!!!  

I wonder if someone from the mainland who follows JY or ZZ around can find out if they really are still in contact with each other, or if they still see one another. That's not banned right cause that's their personal life and there's nothing wrong with being friends. I know CJD said they still keep in touch but it's better if it's straight for the horse's mouth. It will also confirm our suspicion that they still keep in touch. 

• Like 5

Been lurking this thread in the dark for a while now until JY's mysterious IG post made me come out! :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, this is what I see when you rotate the picture 90' to the right...

Right circle - I can see 2 eyes, 2 eyebrows, and forehead (could be ZZ!:wub:)

Left circle - I can see sideview of someone kissing the one on his right (Could be JY! :phew:)

delulu.png

delulu3.png

Edited by kyunghoon78
  • Like 8