Cr YuZhou_办公室

CthG735VYAAAdh4.jpg

Livestream link

http://fashion.ifeng.com/media/special/shishangzhixuan2016/#zbzq

Kudos Ryo!!!

@prima13facie please please spam with me, some people (im looking at a few here LOL) are so lazy to post! I always feel lonely spamming myself haha

@sohocomo I thought I was over delulu with stars - universe hahah I love you auntie :lol:

• Like 13

@sohocomo Woah, cute lightning bolts indeed, as of now I'm thinking he's Pikachu and ready again to use thunderbolt to shock people with his beauty, enough stirring girls ZZ ah! maybe someone has or how about this pic below.

@bearology Right got it, haha my feed is showing me posts back from ZZs sina awards, maybe they're busy watching the live stream too

I hope I can see Dashu and ZZ  sitting beside together or on the same table, I mean it so lonely to watch ZZ sitting beside no one in these events.

YuZhou 

CR: 阿周只想吃瑜洲的喜糖

GhhrKPf.png

Spoiler

ab547488gw1f8anta2kiwj20p20zkaf9.jpgab547488gw1f8ant9kmz7j20et0m8jsh.jpg

The Boss eyes are watching the kitten

CR: 瑜若有洲_金碧辉煌

YZ5vnbf.png

Spoiler

6f2cf0cbgw1f8amkdqqjtj20yi1ez7b3.jpg6f2cf0cbgw1f8amkelz0wj20yi1eck1a.jpg

@bearology Hmm, not again. But that's okay, I believe they both are excited though.  Will just hope again for a big night for them. :D 

--------------------------------

ZZ @ifeng Fasion choice 160929: ZZ had 4 stop overs and 2 short interview :P

Link -----> miaopai vid.

• Like 13

I love symbolisms so here's my guess. 

Stars = moonlight 

lightning bolts = sea/thunderstorms? (I'm guessing since seas always have storms there would be lightning and dark clouds)

dark navy color = night sky? 

Bow tie = JY wore a big bow tie, this time ZZ is wearing a small one  

ZZ = one big YZ ship or in this case Captain of ZY ship  

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 4

Fans upload these clips with ZZ, so shy, aw cute boy..

Me: NO NO, this boy? Shy?? No, he is just stirring girls :lol:

Cr MiaoX222

9bdcf90bjw1f8apdm1wvwg205008wnpd.gif

Cr 上海许魏洲

Spoiler

CthOan3UIAADTHj.jpgCthObNYUkAEsEMc.jpg

CthOZd3VIAAOISX.jpg

CthOaFGUIAEt5Ar.jpg

Cr [Baby婷姐儿]

Spoiler

67730b0dgw1f8ap7cklalj20ku112dxs.jpg

67730b0dgw1f8ap7tyg76j20ku112dz8.jpg

JY - Guns and Kidneys. 

IS THAT THE SAME SHOES FROM SHANGYIN??????? If its right, looks like JY is still keeping stuffs from ShangYin and used it on special occasions  :tears:

Edit: Wait, this is JY right??? lol SW made me doubt myself now hahah. Oh ok she said this looks like ZZ :lol:

Cr on pic

CthXoT0VMAAjurC.jpg

CthXoTzUIAA2ncm.jpg

Cr foryou_ZZ

Spoiler

CthXoTyUsAAwL1K.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr jjseason

CthV0uUVIAA-VJf.jpg

Edited by bearology
Duplicate post
  • Like 11

3 hours ago, kaichinnggg said:

Hi guys, does anyone here happen to know a website where I can read the complete chinese novel online? Finished some really good translated eng versions on wattpad :( Really curious whats happening next 

Kaiching, long time no hear! According to estreline's watt pad account, you can check out http://www.danmeila.com/xiandaidushi/3796.html

• Like 4

ZZ won an award....POPULAR FASHION or Sth 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am sorry but this is funny. JY must be laughing hard there "Excuse me guys! This is my award people!!! The best stylist in the whole Universe"

Anyway, congratulations JY er ZZ and his stylist!!!! :lol:

CthaFzkUIAQ7zLc.jpg

Screencap by Timmy_est

Clip. I feel so sorry for those who had to edit this clip :lol: Must be hard to cut JY out lol.

Well, at least they use Walk Slowly song though :wub:

Cr LH_许魏洲初心站

CthcwwJUsAA637_.jpg

CthcxxBVYAEBSwD.jpg

• Like 16

I followed ZZ's tonight activity with mixed feelings.

First and foremost of course: CONGRATULATIONS, Zhouzhou! You win yet another award! This is a statement of recognition from the established industry.

Then, watching Walk Slowly edited MV! I went from :D to :tears: especially seeing they cut JY's part and blended it with ZZ's other videos. On one hand, knowing that JY should be there but could not (the cut just symbolised the ban) is painful. On the other, it's Walk Slowly!!! Why!? I might be reading too deep on this but why!? If anything, I learned these several months that Chinese are very subtle and utilising many symbols. Using Walk Slowly -instead of Dust or Light- must have special meanings, right? Is it the subtle way from the organiser to say "we support you" or at least "we are against the ban"? And to think that ZZ could not sing it in his own concert but to have it played in this award night? I couldn't help myself from hoping that this signified something good for ZZ and JY.

Then, eh, the award is for Fashion!? Eeeeh!? Are you sure that you are not mistaken, Mr. Organiser!?

I love ZZ dearly, I am only fan you know (only YuZhou lol) but I will admit that fashion is not his strongest point. Singing, dancing, playing instruments and being charming, yes. But fashion is more of JY's forte. So, considering this and Walk Slowly, I again hope that the whole night is more than what it seems; the award is nice but hopefully it signifies something good for them!

Last, a flash delulu on this award thingy:

Spoiler

It's not like this, right:

Organizer A: We should give the fashion award to one of the hottest newcomers.

B: How about HJY?

A: I'll call him.
(After calling) Nope, no good. He's busy filming in Baotou. He might be unable to come to the award night.

B: That can't do. The awardee needs to be there.

A: Hmm. How about XWZ instead? We all know who chooses his outfits?

B: Oh yeah, that's good idea. We honour HJY's sense of fashion in a way. It's win by proxy.

A: Yeah! They already share wardrobe anyway, so let's just presume that they will share this trophy.

:D:D:D 

• Like 19

Tonight, there was one performance. The singer (Yisa? sorry I can't remember her name) sang this song " We are one". Ryo said this sound so familiar, she thought fan used it in FMV for YZ before.

Turn out its Ost song for Demon Girl (JY's film)

Spoiler

Amazing how there's always sth JY in ZZ's schedule. Let me emphasis, this is not ZZ organising it. It's from the organiser. Coincidence?? FATE?? I don't know anymore hahaha. It just....meant to be :rolleyes:

But with them using Walk Slowly song though! I would say not only us supporting YZ :phew::phew::phew:

• Like 17

@Kyleaddicted thanks mate ur the best :wub: 

@gayyoxx agree.. glad they choose to play walk slowly over dust / light :lol: ban is real so I guess this is enough for now to show their support to ZZ and JY.   Besides, it wouldn't be deserving of the organisers to give out a fashion award if they too are fixated on a traditional mindset* - the two simply doesnt go together.

*or rather a cover up for jealousy through the convenient use of the ban

• Like 6

Do not understand a word. Discs' region not even compatible with my player. No subtitles that I can understand. 

But....happiness abound when I received and opened this. 

Spoiler

IMG_1673_zpsqkpoq9hu.jpg

I just bought it to show support and maybe (just maybe) to stick a big middle finger to sparft and other haters!

• Like 12

ZZ - Fashion iFeng event 290918

Spoiler

Cr [瑜洲喵喵]

CthvzuXVYAQGk55.jpg

CthvyusUkAA2wp6.jpg

Cthv19PUkAAEbR4.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [XWZ48]

CthtM4FUEAEylGG.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 519WDAY

Cth06ipUkAAj2RK.jpg

ZZ - Moon Bear event 260916

Spoiler

Cr [Oasis绿洲_许魏洲个站]

Cth1SdyUEAAiaTt.jpg

Cth1TRvUkAEJygY.jpg

Cth1Um5VYAAAO8Z.jpg

Cth1aVUUkAAg-4E.jpg

Cth1bNZVYAAmJSM.jpg

ZZ - ELLEMEN HongKong

Spoiler

Cr [Chrison克里森]

Cth0iNcUAAAhT7G.jpg

ZZ and his stirring skills

Spoiler

Cr to the rightful owners

Cthk-USUEAAWthB.jpg

Cthk-tCVIAAwLCc.jpg

Cthk-8LUEAAZyGK.jpg

Cth1mhxVIAA_BfX.jpg

b0e4344fgw1f8au3eyk0ej20k00qomzd.jpg

Cthk_s1UAAABs9B.jpg

YZ ad in Korea. They always make it so easy for CPF to do anything for them lol Everything is so compatible!!!! Kudos YuZhou!!!

Spoiler

JY - Guns and Kidneys

Spoiler

Cr 杨浩博One

Cthb3O8UkAAcKW9.jpg

005zHdvfjw1f89lruy4bbj30qo0zk431.jpg

• Like 13

I had last night such a hilarous funny dream i want to share with you guys.:lol:

Spoiler

I dreamed that i was playing with my dog somewere outside and suddenly my dog (funny and dorky as Always) was running to someone.

When i followed her she found Timmy and was chalanging him to play with her.

Then she suddenly give him a kis on his nose hahaha [笑cry] ,

but that was not all because when i turned around Johnny was standing behind me and said "humpf he can kiss a dog but not me" [笑cry]

Than my dog saw Johnny and she runs to Johnny starting the same game challenging him to play with her and than also give a kis on his nose hahaha [笑cry]

And than i waked up laughing [笑cry]

• Like 15

It's JY and the Zombies!!! Brainsss....

CR: 杨浩博One

005zHdvfjw1f89lrtwjtsj30qo0zkjw0.jpg005zHdvfjw1f89lruy4bbj30qo0zk431.jpg

Spoiler

005zHdvfjw1f89lrrvp7jj30qo0zkn67.jpg005zHdvfjw1f89lrsik9lj30qo0zkqc5.jpg005zHdvfjw1f89lrt9bjvj30qo0zkgtk.jpg

005zHdvfjw1f89lrtwjtsj30qo0zkjw0.jpg005zHdvfjw1f89lrudocwj30qo0zkn1l.jpg005zHdvfjw1f89lruy4bbj30qo0zk431.jpg

005zHdvfjw1f89lrvjpmrj30qo0zktco.jpg005zHdvfjw1f89lrw4je4j30qo0zkjw6.jpg005zHdvfjw1f89lrwyrf9j30qo0zk158.jpg

Spoiler

005zHdvfjw1f89lrrvp7jj30qo0zkn67.jpg005zHdvfjw1f89lrsik9lj30qo0zkqc5.jpg

005zHdvfjw1f89lrudocwj30qo0zkn1l.jpg005zHdvfjw1f89lrvjpmrj30qo0zktco.jpg005zHdvfjw1f89lrw4je4j30qo0zkjw6.jpg005zHdvfjw1f89lrwyrf9j30qo0zk158.jpg

@gayyoxx I agree it really pains me to see JY was cut on ZZ's Walk Slowly. But still they used walk slowly which was one of the songs banned for ZZs promotion in China. I believe on signs though, this must be the safest uncompromising indirect way of telling their support.

@bearology Yeah, maybe they hired many editors, the edit cut few precious seconds and there's just a small difference to show JY's frame next. Cpfs said that 18 seconds were lost for 2 frames with ZZ. 

I know it's too early to celebrate but let's look on this gradual loosening up: For today's event, First, the host/speaker at the red carpet was able to mention Shangyin for Dashu, 2nd, though Dashu and ZZ still wasn't seen together, both of their presence in the event are for Shangyin which is an undeniable fact (still hoping if there will be pictures of these 2 bros) Finally, the organizers used ZZ's Walk Slowly, one of the 2 songs banned for Shangyin. Also, in most of ZZ's interviews, the interviewers themselves and his column in magazines kept mentioning "web series" like so many times already. I know they are tongue tied and protecting this and that, but If they really have this urge at the back of them, just like breathing, they won't hold it forever. Same with JYs and ZZs love.

Oh, I almost forgot Ms. Yang's performance for the ost for Demon girl. It's also a sign to support JY and give grace to Shangyin. So, that makes 4 instances just for this night.

-----------------------------------

@kyrie777 If all else fails, you can try your computer and download VLC player, it will play dvd and bypass region codes.

@skeletonworks Oh, Thank you for the correction. Yes, it was in April, sorry I wasn't specific but still the setting of the photoshoot was on the streets of Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan and I understand ZZ visited Japan 3-4 times already and his most recent was around 2nd week of Sept.

• Like 15