Hello guys! I'm new here, just got on this train wreck of a fandom really kkkk :wub:

Seems weird that the entire shape is just JY because there's also the reflection of the candle at the far left. But yeaaaah I agree for the ZZ shape, this really seems like a person that isn't JY! :phew:

Someone on Facebook discovered the brand of the candle btw: it's a high-end French brand named Diptyque. And they're really expensive (like 25$ to 70$ each).

Edited by kendama
adding information
  • Like 7

I can see JY listening to this song rather the one off Beliayeva one. 

it matches well with JY's taste of music more. 

@kyunghoon78 There is something there but we can only speculate what the reflection is. But good catch. Ugh JY you make everyone crazy with your posts!

edit: @gesseki u mentioned Johnny uploaded another changba? Was it the Beleyiava song or different song?

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 4

Spoiler

Spoiler

oh wow, that sentence made me begin to have wild thoughts, I hope I  understand  the correct meaning that you want to convey...AMEN TO THAT:vicx:

Edited by migdy05
THAT SENTENCE WAS IN SPOILER.

2 hours ago, kendama said:

Hello guys! I'm new here, just got on this train wreck of a fandom really kkkk :wub:

Seems weird that the entire shape is just JY because there's also the reflection of the candle at the far left. But yeaaaah I agree for the ZZ shape, this really seems like a person that isn't JY! :phew:

Someone on Facebook discovered the brand of the candle btw: it's a high-end French brand named Diptyque. And they're really expensive (like 25$ to 70$ each).

WTF???! $25-70 for a candle?!? I hope JY has someone to make sure his finances are in order. We don't want him to ever run out of money but he likes living large!!!

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks

1) Johnny's new sweater.... Johnny who always wear the same thing... but suddenly tada~~~ I got a new sweater... from Japan and very expensive too... Wifey bought it for me. I must show it off. Adorkable whale. I can see your hidden smile under that mask!!!! Apart from because a certain kitty just got back from Japan, the print/design on the sweater (says someone who's fashion blind) makes me think that it's really from Zhouzhou because Zhouzhou has an unusual taste for his wardrobe lol. Compare that Moncler shirt Johnny (still believe it was from Johnny :phew:) bought for him and this one and you'd know each other's style ;)

This kitty really knows how to pamper his darling. Always shower him with expensive stuffs!

On 10/5/2016 at 1:52 PM, xix19xix said:

Thanks for sharing! :)

Let me help translate then.

People daily (one of the biggest news agency in China, directly controlled by the Chinese Communist Party :blink:)

#MyNationalDayMyWay# To the friend whom you have known the longest, and are still in touch, have a chat about how many years it has been? 

#我的国庆我做主#你认识时间最长并且现在仍在联系的朋友,说一说有多少年了?

Hide contents

884f7263jw1f8g3pv9a8zj20d409lglz.jpg

2) Thanks for translating this Xix! Maybe it's normal to use popular artists' photo. Or maybe they're secretly supporting them as well. The caption "how many years it has been?" really resonates with Yuzhou. Really? It has not even been a year yet?! But it feels like several years already!!

3) Johnny's latest IG update.... Extremely cryptic! The candle and all, why so fudging romantic?! He knows how to drive fans crazy! Purposely post something shiny because he knows fans will go crazy looking for Zhouzhou's reflection! :D Fans on WB have been reposting this song lyrics. I particularly like these lines:

Spoiler

Ever since I met you
自从我遇见你
Theres been something beetween us
我们之间就有了不可言喻
Ever since I met you
自从我遇见你
I just want you to caress
我只是想要你亲吻与拥抱

Ever since I met you
自从我遇见你
I only thought i want you more
我只是想要你更多

4) Huhu's fanart of both of them wearing a couple Yohji Yamamoto's sweater :wub:

Spoiler

a966fe84jw1f8j0sqxhmxj20er0ern1u.jpg

5) @narakeiko Maybe we can split the work in half. You can pm me from what time I should start timing.

6) @prima13facie Shanghai FM is the best! Zhouzhou was literally following Johnny everywhere. And that gif, a few seconds before that, he looked at Johnny and then looked at the female fan who obviously flailing over Johnny. It's like he's jealous... And then seems like he's trying to get in between a male fan and Johnny.. LOL. 

7) And the HC gifs... It never gets old...

23 hours ago, prima13facie said:

not to make you worry... but for you to go by my side still..

Reveal hidden contents

c81cc374jw1f8hskx0owyg208w08w7wl.gif

CR:  墨小虾xx

It was obvious that Johnny's initial intention is to lift Zhouzhou's legs up and drop him in order to win but in a split second he changed his mind. It seems like he's worried that Zhouzhou might get hurt if he threw Zhouzhou so he decided to push him instead but in the end, he also fell down. It's easier for him to throw Zhouzhou but instead he chose Zhouzhou's safety over winning....:wub:

8) Bearo you're rich and famous

3 minutes ago, Kyleaddicted said:

27 minutes ago, Kyleaddicted said:

WTF???! $25-70 for a candle?!? I hope JY has someone to make sure his finances are in order. We don't want him to ever run out of money but he likes living large!!!

Yeah, there are even some from the collection which cost more than 200$!!!!! People are crazy :dizzy:

I made out the name of the candle itself, "Tubéreuse", and the description on the website is hilarious and reminds me of BLY and GH relationship tbh (I translated it from French) :

Enigmatic and charming, the heady flower unfolds its narcotic sensuality at nightfall.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, kendama said:

narcotic sensuality at nightfall.

:dizzy: I'm dedz. JY is very poetic when it comes to posting cryptic messages. 

----

Another way of looking JY's IG post. 

So the picture shows two glasses. One holds a candle that was lit and the other seems to be a drinking cup. Now if we metamorphically put them into people. I'd say ZZ is the candle glass while JY is the metal cup. ZZ is metaphorically the light and is most transparent when it comes to personality. ZZ shines and warms everything and everyone he comes in contact with. While JY, like the metal cup is cold and very closed off, the metal not see-through. Also the metal cup also symbolizes his name. And what does a cup holds? Water and alcohol. AND that's as far as I got. 

Edit: Just noticed it! The candle describes ZZ so much! 

Also I came across of a comment that said that 2 glasses is also pronounced the same as "for all life." (Anyone who wants to see if the commenter was correct?) So that could mean that they see themselves together for a long time?

Now if the meaning is indeed correct, then JY should write imagery poetic books. We all know JY loves to play with word and double meaning. (His comment on the Ji thing during filming and the interview.)

Throwback pics of when the two got awarded on the same night

"You're the only one I see" 

Spoiler

12994308_1725063724419675_4791657142096612963384_1725063751086339_71709579614237

Right at that moment, even if they're far away, they still manange to look at each other. 

Creds on the pic. 

ZZ the ball is in your court. What's your next move?

Edited by 1blankstare
The Candle!
  • Like 12

7 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

:dizzy: I'm dedz. JY is very poetic when it comes to posting cryptic messages. 

----

Another way of looking JY's IG post. 

So the picture shows two glasses. One holds a candle that was lit and the other seems to be a drinking cup. Now if we metamorphically put them into people. I'd say ZZ is the candle glass while JY is the metal cup. ZZ is metaphorically the light and is most transparent when it comes to personality. ZZ shines and warms everything and everyone he comes in contact with. While JY, like the metal cup is cold and very closed off, the metal not see-through. Also the metal cup also symbolizes his name. And what does a cup holds? Water and alcohol. AND that's as far as I got. 

Edit: Just noticed it! The candle describes ZZ so much! 

Also I came across of a comment that said that 2 glasses is also pronounced the same as "for all life." (Anyone who wants to see if the commenter was correct?) So that could mean that they see themselves together for a long time?

Now if the meaning is indeed correct, then JY should write imagery poetic books. We all know JY loves to play with word and double meaning. (His comment on the Ji thing during filming and the interview.)

Reveal hidden contents

12994308_1725063724419675_4791657142096612963384_1725063751086339_71709579614237

Right at that moment, even if they're far away, they still manange to look at each other. 

Creds on the pic. 

Plot twist: "ever since" actually means that he has wanted to buy the candle and the glass ever since he started working. :))

• Like 6

9 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

Hide contents

Creds on the pic. 

Ahh that photo of them glancing at each other means everything. It's by far one of the sweetest moments, yet painfully reminds us that they cannot openly be together. 

I often doubt myself regarding the validity of YuZhou (I think that is healthy) but I keep being pulled right back in by the vagueness of their statements and sweetness of their actions that they only seem to reserve to one another.

I've been reading saehan and esterline's translations of the novels and I could only imagine and hope for that one day JY and ZZ would be able to act the rest of the story out. Not because we need the series to be completed (although it would be great if it did) or they owe us fans anything, but because when they act together (or just be together specially as Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin) it is just beautiful. It is so beautiful that it impacts literally millions and it is just criminal to not let the rest of the world to see it.

• Like 16

Info on FengWen fanmeeting in Bangkok in case anyone is interested...

Spoiler

14543651_1133684273381629_20873067252831

Cr: SNP Media Hub Facebook page

Spoiler

14524995_1134196496663740_13653452603087

Spoiler

14484820_1134196526663737_30184579214808

Spoiler

14591783_1134196569997066_89934293698082

Anyway!

Spoiler

It's just one day after JY's Korea fanmeeting, I sure hope it doesn't affect the ticket sales though!

RegiStar has confirmed that there will be JY Bangkok fanmeeting, but has not said anything about the date. Any rumour about it being on 3rd Dec has not been confirmed. We shall just wait ^_^ hope they will hold the fmt in January instead haha, December is such a busy month .-.

• Like 14

throwback time

A PAIR MADE IN HEAVEN.......no one else can take either of their places...because they belong to each other!

i dont even understand what the song means...lol...

i hope they can be as happy as this AGAIN...soon!.....with all of us, their fans to see

credit to Fan HE who made the video on youtube!

Edited by gesseki
Grammar
  • Like 6

ZZ - Zebra Concert 240916

Spoiler

Cr Mang5_许魏洲

CuIzN2bUsAA6Po-.jpg

CuIzOadVIAA0tyV.jpg

CuIzFhuUMAAD0X9.jpg

CuIzGtxUIAABLvZ.jpg

CuIzHKeUsAAl0kV.jpg

CuIxQzfVIAAWYzJ.jpg

CuIxRP9VIAAVg9v.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr YuZhou_办公室

005F5085gw1f8j0uz1cj7j30y50sdtd1.jpg

Spoiler

Cr YcounterZ

CuJG-79VUAAxAPa.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 最佳妄想症患者

a1d8a884gw1f8j2fc9l2rj20ku0lpmzj.jpg

a1d8a884gw1f8j2hbtrlqj20ku0jkgnp.jpg

a1d8a884gw1f8j2fc6ru7j20ku0fr75y.jpg

a1d8a884gw1f8jnte94g0j20ku0k8abv.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr kduckkduck

CuIT0hcUAAEapsq.jpg

CuIT0hcUAAAF3pd.jpg

CuIT0heUAAIXkPy.jpg

CuIT0hfVMAEgKjI.jpg

Throwback HC *I got my eyes on you, ONLY you* mm_org.gifhearta_org.gifdoge_org.gif

Spoiler

Cr on pic

006nc0lvgw1f8jn24aee9j30k00dcmy8.jpg

006nc0lvgw1f8jn226vp7j30k00dc75c.jpg

006nc0lvgw1f8jn24a74sj30k00dcab6.jpg

006nc0lvgw1f8jn23d2acj30k00dcwfk.jpg

006nc0lvgw1f8jn231syej30k00dcjsj.jpg

006nc0lvgw1f8jn22kg5ij30k00dcdgw.jpg

006nc0lvgw1f8jn2289bdj30k00dc0tu.jpg

006nc0lvgw1f8jn22fc66j30k00dcwfl.jpg

006nc0lvgw1f8jn22b4zpj30k00dcgmo.jpg

ShangYin gif lxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.gif

e72856b9jw1f8ilza9sueg20af05khdu.gif

Spoiler

Cr 北斗星空下最美的26约定 weibo

e72856b9jw1f8ilyuw6fig20af05kx6q.gif

e72856b9jw1f8ilzrz7erg20af05khdw.gif

e72856b9jw1f8im0amzetg20af05khdv.gif

e72856b9jw1f8im0qboi8g20af05knpe.gif

e72856b9jw1f8im14f7egg20af05kx6q.gif

YZ gif

Spoiler

Cr 墨小虾xx

c81cc374jw1f8iy8la24qg20a006o7wo.gif

Spoiler

Cr Tender甜乐

b0e4344fgw1f8iyiq412kg206y08yhdu.gif

-------------------------

About FengWen FanMeeting in Thailand, at least we can see half of Addicted cast together after 173 days since Addicted TFM. Actually, I feel happy that even though FW was not the main CP in Addicted, they can actually hold a FM together. This proves how successful ShangYin was comparing to any other webseries or even many dramas that I know of. So please support their FM in anyway that suit you (even like, share or repost :D)

Yup, it would be a lie if I say I don't feel sad when I saw this. However, if you think about it, CW and FS have never been banned to be seen or corporated together even in that painful FM. After seeing other BL CPs holding FM/livestreaming together and this, I strongly believe that the second ban is mainly about YuZhou. I don't mean anything bad here, I am glad for the others not having to experience what JY and ZZ have been through because it is horrible especially for young and new artists. My 2 cents about YuZhou ban

• Because of their relationship so those old- and narrow-minded people up there didn't like it! YuZhou is real!
  • Because YuZhou is unstoppable! Within 2 months even after the series were banned, YuZhou were invited to many variety shows and photoshoots together. I am not counting those might have been cancelled because of the second ban, for example The Amazing Race lxhtongku_org.gif Just imagine if they were not banned to be seen together.......so obvious that some competitors from bigger companies didn't like it! 

But no matter how many bad and groundless rumours about them being spread, how many bans or what kind of bans they have been given, they are still unstoppable! I mean how many young and new artists manage to hold multiple Concerts/FanMeetings overseas within less than a year since debut like YuZhou? Also, they ban YZ together? Our YuZhou ship is still sailing strong!!! Just look at all these new YZ manip, fanarts and FMVs every single day, look at how fans giving ZZ or JY related gift to the other or even how we are all still here til today, this YuZhou Addiction is incurable! It's chronic! And it's not just us CPF, you can feel that other people in the industry or even fate and the whole universe have been showing their support to our YZ as well. Looking at YZ old schedule/events being added by SW, I really hope one day in a near future we can add YZ future events to that calendar!

• Like 22

On 18/09/2016 at 3:45 AM, ronper2016 said:

could it be the fish from the animated movie he dubbed?

https://instagram.com/p/BKecH3wgyDB/

I have to say..'it's NOT a smart and wise move Zhou.!' Not into tattoos on anyone.. and Zhou especially on you..sorry, it's NOT attractive at all!! Should have 'removed' your old tattoos, not adding more on,, you are a 'pure white kitten' remember? so you don't need to scar yourself body Zhou! Don't like it at all, sorry, it's my own opinion! Hope no more pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Kyleaddicted said:

Plot twist: "ever since" actually means that he has wanted to buy the candle and the glass ever since he started working. :))

9AZYDaS.gif

Stop the heretics. Seriously though I doubt that but it's a possibility. 

Edit---

@bearology agree with ur sentiments on the banning of YZ. 

Oh FW fm! I wanna go but the cost T_T. Somebody should try to get the guys talk about FM in US/Canada, but I know it'll be probably hard for them. *le sigh*

006nc0lvgw1f8jn22kg5ij30k00dcdgw.jpg

Why do I get a feeling of Fujoshi on the girl all the way in the back? I found a fujoshi. 

• Like 4