6 hours ago, tea4two said:

Not just Jiangsu iTV but also People daily, Migu YinYue, and Huatu Wangxiao.

I find it kind of odd that all of these official sites suddenly decided to post ZZ/JY related post(s) on the same day....and on a National holiday....and each of those messages with a hint of sentimental value.  

I know that I have not been active lately, but I still log on everyday to look for news on them.  I felt like many people are the same way even if they don't post often on the forum.  This addiction....is there no cure?

is there any reason that they used the photo of JY and ZZ with that caption? I don't seem to understand the logic in doing so. are we missing something that they know?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, suehpec said:

is there any reason that they used the photo of JY and ZZ with that caption? I don't seem to understand the logic in doing so. are we missing something that they know?

I can't read the Chinese characters yet (I'm learning! :)) but I can deduce that it's their way of supporting the series and the boys. Their way of saying that we support this genre also. There's a huge LGBQT following in China despite their censorship and views of it. 

• Like 8

hello yuzhou addicts...its my first time to make a comment on soompi...never been a fanboy like this(crazy! hahaha!) i like watching bl series and movies but i quickly move on to the next one after watching it. But not with this series. I even got more crazy when i found out that they were banned in all forms...that's so screwed! anyways, since i've watched this series i have become an addict myself, wanting to know details of whats happening to mr. whale and mr. kittycat! I just wanted to say that it was DESTINY and FATE that brought them together, no one knew that they would blow up out of proportions and this big of a magnitude! It is also DESTINY and FATE that will see them through these though times and even the chinese govt wont be able to stop them forever. when Destiny is on your side..who can stop you? i just hope that all yuzhou fans (including me...lol) stop making them compete against each other. its a fact that they have their own strengths and weaknesses but they are a force to reckon with when they are together. they are each other's YIN & YANG....WOOOOOOO!  We dont really know the extent of what their relationship is..(i hope they really are a couple) but one this is for sure, they care for each other. And success couldn't be any sweeter if you are able to share it with the one who is half responsible for your success. Lets just support both of them, unconditionally.

to the MODERATORS of this topic! KUDOS! you just dont know how much favor you are doing for a crazy fan like me. Thank you for all your hard work with gathering info, translations and subbing so non-chinese speaking fans like me could join in the fun! My highest respect for you guys!

Lastly, I hope that one day soon, in one of yuzhou's fan meeting...they would be able to meet up on stage again...after a long time...and HUG EACH OTHER TIGHTLY,,,and just cry and say nothing......that would kill the fans of a heart attack....including me!!!!! bwhahhaa!

MR WHALE & MR KITTYCAT 4EVER!

• Like 16

Finally I can open the reply box :sweatingbullets: bad connection here...

@skeletonworks @xix19xix Yes, I'm still working on it... And still more than half to go :tears: I'm sorry :bawling:

Been busy with university recently... guess that teaching is more tiring than going to school... *sobs* 

Help is welcomed~ I'll be happy if you want to help me in timing :wub: 

• Like 9

13 hours ago, tea4two said:

Not just Jiangsu iTV but also People daily, Migu YinYue, and Huatu Wangxiao.

I find it kind of odd that all of these official sites suddenly decided to post ZZ/JY related post(s) on the same day....and on a National holiday....and each of those messages with a hint of sentimental value.  

I know that I have not been active lately, but I still log on everyday to look for news on them.  I felt like many people are the same way even if they don't post often on the forum.  This addiction....is there no cure?

Thanks for sharing! :)

Let me help translate then.

People daily (one of the biggest news agency in China, directly controlled by the Chinese Communist Party :blink:)

#MyNationalDayMyWay# To the friend whom you have known the longest, and are still in touch, have a chat about how many years it has been? 

#我的国庆我做主#你认识时间最长并且现在仍在联系的朋友,说一说有多少年了?

Spoiler

884f7263jw1f8g3pv9a8zj20d409lglz.jpg

Huatu Wangxiao (A private online academy)

#Tutu says goodnight#  People of our age don't have a choice. We must strive hard because our family depends on us. The things you do, may not bear fruit in the short term, but don't be dejected or anxious. This is not because you aren't growing. You are building your foundation. A gift to all the diligent workers and learners today.

#图图说晚安# 我们这个年纪就是没办法,一定要拼搏,因为我们的身后是家人。你所做的事情,也许暂时看不到成果,但不要灰心或焦虑,你不是没有成长,而是在扎根。送给今天努力工作和学习的人。[同意]

Spoiler

5e131491jw1f8gl44v9qjj20c80lpaaj.jpg5e131491jw1f8glp0g47oj20hw0c83zn.jpg5e131491jw1f8gls3y0gvj20ib0m80u8.jpg

Migu Music - an online music company

#MiguMusicfortheNight# 
Because of your eternal vow, 
Shoulder to shoulder, a determined love
Hand in hand, to the ends of the world
Erases memories of allegations and lies
@ZZ and @JY, <If Hai has Yin> sample and download. <weblink> <funny emoticon> I'm at peace.

#咪咕晚安曲#因为你的天荒地老 
肩并肩的失志不渝 
手挽手的天涯海角 
忘却那些流言蜚语   
@许魏洲 &@Johnny黄景瑜《海若有因》试听&下载O网页链接  [二哈] 安啦!

Spoiler

6f4898e1gw1f8gaosszkaj20cg08c74j.jpg

@suehpec and @skeletonworks, it is quite common for company weibo sites to include pictures of famous actors and actresses to get people to check out their posts. So, this is not unique to YZ. But, it also shows that they have widespread support.

Update to @suehpec: My sense is that there will always be people testing the censorship. We will see whether this is a sign that things are loosening in the coming months. If JY is swamped in Seoul and Bangkok, I suspect the pragmatic Chinese authorities may soften the ban. 

Spoiler

Their production companies may want to "milk" the effects of the ban for a while longer... We shall see.

@1blankstare, there are many straights who are in support of LGBTQ in China too. :) 

@gesseki, Welcome :) Where are you from?

• Like 23

thanks @xix19xix for the translation. I'm just wondering isn't there a ban still for them being seen together? doesn't that include advertising previous photos of them together? At least I would expect a government run agency like People Daily to be sensitive about this. I still just find it odd since, from what I've been seeing at least, most media outlet won't even touch them if they are together (remember Happy Camp and Run for time)

I do hope that this is a step towards their eventual reunion in public, for my selfish reasons of course. It could only be better for their respective careers, the media mayhem it would bring if they did. Ahhh that may be a long time away but I still could dream can't I?

Just a wild thought...

Spoiler

since we know ZZ and JY speaks english, wouldn't it be crazy if they visit this forum sometimes or better yet have soompi accounts and comments here sometimes. It is still in the realms of possibility, highly unlikely but a good what if.

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Thanks for sharing! :)

People daily (one of the biggest news agency in China, directly controlled by the Chinese Communist Party :blink:)

#MyNationalDayMyWay# To the friend whom you have known the longest, and are still in touch, have a chat about how many years it has been? 

#我的国庆我做主#你认识时间最长并且现在仍在联系的朋友,说一说有多少年了?

Reveal hidden contents

884f7263jw1f8g3pv9a8zj20d409lglz.jpg

Huatu Wangxiao (A private online academy)

#Tutu says goodnight#  People of our age don't have a choice. We must strive hard because our family depends on us. The things you do, may not bear fruit in the short term, but don't be dejected or anxious. This is not because you aren't growing. You are building your foundation. A gift to all the diligent workers and learners today.

#图图说晚安# 我们这个年纪就是没办法,一定要拼搏,因为我们的身后是家人。你所做的事情,也许暂时看不到成果,但不要灰心或焦虑,你不是没有成长,而是在扎根。送给今天努力工作和学习的人。[同意]

Reveal hidden contents

5e131491jw1f8gl44v9qjj20c80lpaaj.jpg5e131491jw1f8glp0g47oj20hw0c83zn.jpg5e131491jw1f8gls3y0gvj20ib0m80u8.jpg

Migu Music - an online music company

#MiguMusicfortheNight# 
Because of your eternal vow, 
Shoulder to shoulder, a determined love
Hand in hand, to the ends of the world
Erases memories of allegations and lies
@ZZ and @JY, <If Hai has Yin> sample and download. <weblink> <funny emoticon> I'm at peace.

#咪咕晚安曲#因为你的天荒地老 
肩并肩的失志不渝 
手挽手的天涯海角 
忘却那些流言蜚语   
@许魏洲 &@Johnny黄景瑜《海若有因》试听&下载O网页链接  [二哈] 安啦!

Reveal hidden contents

6f4898e1gw1f8gaosszkaj20cg08c74j.jpg

@suehpec and @skeletonworks, it is quite common for company weibo sites to include pictures of famous actors and actresses to get people to check out their posts. So, this is not unique to YZ. But, it also shows that they have widespread support.

Update to @suehpec: My sense is that there will always be people testing the censorship. We will see whether this is a sign that things are loosening in the coming months. If JY is swamped in Seoul and Bangkok, I suspect the pragmatic Chinese authorities may soften the ban. 

Hide contents

Their production companies may want to "milk" the effects of the ban for a while longer... We shall see.

@1blankstare, there are many straights who are in support of LGBTQ in China too. :) 

@gesseki, Welcome :) Where are you from?

@xix19xix. I'm from the US. nice to meet you guys and gals!

• Like 1

Throwback ZZ lxhtongku_org.gif

Spoiler

Cr Moonlight

005LNHJ8gw1f8h9q6m24uj30hs0nomyh.jpg

Good old times lxhtongku_org.gif

Spoiler

Cr Johnnyy黃景瑜

e88f715bgw1f8guhzkzo7j20qo1bfgpm.jpg

e88f715bgw1f8guhy6h5pj20qo1bf78d.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr 有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbgw1f8hek72brcj20m80vggss.jpg

be0e81dbgw1f8h82swnanj21kw24i46p.jpg

ZZ gif

Spoiler

Cr Timmyoo

006txQ9ygw1f8hcstykkpg30dw0bnnpd.gif

006txQ9ygw1f8hcstykkpg30dw0bnnpd.gif

006txQ9ygw1f8hct1sxt3g30dw0bl4qp.gif

006txQ9ygw1f8hcsrf19hg30dw0dnqv7.gif

006txQ9ygw1f8g3oa7jt9g30dc07ge6a.gif

006txQ9ygw1f8g3om35vng30b407fwwq.gif

006txQ9ygw1f8g3ogxw20g30dc07e1bl.gif

006txQ9ygw1f8g3oedfbzg306l07bwym.gif

006txQ9ygw1f8g3o4zu2ig30dc07h1kx.gif

006txQ9ygw1f8g3oc9hrhg30dc07ak9x.gif

006txQ9ygw1f8g3oqegyqg307i07g4qp.gif

Spoiler

Cr 星星林林-XXLL

006r5dDujw1f8gjq0ednig307l0fcnpe.gif

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr Nara7777

006ryF9Kgw1f8h50pbv46j31kw1kwwwm.jpg

So JY is having 3 days off? ZZ is MIA, JY was smiling like an idiot fews days ago, JY has 3 days off and he didn't leave the hotel yesterday and today (haven't seen any photos of him today or did I miss it?) :rolleyes: but this kitten....who knows, he may update his IG tomorrow saying that he's in ThaiLand :lol:

Spoiler

Cr yuzhou_forever

u3KZGCA.jpg

3O2Ci2U.jpg

@xix19xix Thank you for translating these. Hm, weird....especially for People Daily to use JY and ZZ photo with this "To the friend whom you have known the longest, and are still in touch, have a chat about how many years it has been?" :blink::blink: Are they helping YZ with testing censorship too?

• Like 19

I was wondering if the have in China also have Trade Union for TV Radio Movies and Actors, that that action of all those post on weibo from radio and tv stations is done from out the Trade Union?

I keep my hope that some day the ban got lifted and that the are free to be seen together again.

• Like 4

Good job ZZ! Didn't notice he had problem with his mic z2_org.gifz2_org.gif

Spoiler

ZZ - 2016 Asia New Song Chart 270916

Spoiler

Cr Hyukira

Ct_jBfPUMAA22qS.jpg

Ct_jBfQUsAAEn77.jpg

Ct_jBfRVMAEwaoz.jpg

Ct_i7VNVIAAnREL.jpg

Ct_i7VMVMAAn9M6.jpg

Ct_i7VRUkAAhE2_.jpg

ZZ - Laneige event 250916

Spoiler

Cr MIXUNIVERSE

Ct-OubmVYAAW2Cm.jpg

Ct-OvP2UMAA61rB.jpg

JY - Ocean Whale

Spoiler

Cr NicoleTsui_NNN

673ece1dgw1f8hkkmuvqcj20qo140dn1.jpg

CW updated IG

Spoiler

Ct9W6MrUsAAUbmJ.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr tuh_high_la

Ct-qV4uWAAAwots.jpg

What is this? lxhbeidian_org.gif

Spoiler

Cr 鲸鱼卖个萌

Ct402MoUMAAwc7_.jpg

Ct402MoVUAASasj.jpg

• Like 14

JY today 051016

Spoiler

Cr 鲸鱼册

Ct_8K-4VUAACtqE.jpg

Ct_8K-4VUAACtqE.jpg

Ct_8YtPVUAAv8JC.jpg

Ct_8aHMVUAETsU9.jpg

Ct_8bW9VMAEZ2_k.jpg

YZ gif

Spoiler

Cr 墨小虾xx

c81cc374jw1f8hlecagtag20b406t4qs.gif

c81cc374jw1f8hlefl1vwg20b4069x6r.gif

c81cc374jw1f8hlf5pyf1g20b40697wo.gif

c81cc374jw1f84la99mv9g20b4069npe.gif

c81cc374jw1f84la3barhg20b405pe84.gif

c81cc374jw1f84ladmkiyg20a008wx6p.gif

c81cc374jw1f84latlzc4g20a00a0hdw.gif

c81cc374jw1f84lbecrp3g20a007ikjp.gif

JY sweater

Spoiler

CuADr9fVIAEZ3vV.jpg

CuADr9sVYAAkImV.jpgCuADr99VUAAlDRL.jpg

Cr Nara7777

And it's 10450 yen :sweatingbullets: Kitten treats his Big Fool so good. Sunglasses, Goro necklace....Motobike and even this sweater....so expensive lol. JY has not changed his clothes much since he arrived Baotou.....we suspect ZZ arrived 1 or 2 days ago? Now someone is wearing new clothes :rolleyes:

Edit: Fanart

Spoiler

Cr 有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbgw1f8hmpgpwi3j20m80vgjvh.jpg

• Like 20

This clumsy kitten got caught on TV laugh.gif They used ShangHai and Thai FM footage lxhtongku_org.gif  (Laneige event)

Spoiler

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr 小阳光JY

6adc99f6gw1f8ho8lbjxdj20qo0sz7ak.jpg

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Spoiler

Cr 瑜洲你好吗心情好吗

85cd8c4bgw1f8hhafmbg9g20fk08rb29.gif

Dashu interview - Fashion ifeng

Spoiler

JY - Ocean Whale

Spoiler

Cr signature_jj Twitter

CuAf3WbVIAAJMJY.jpg

@gesseki :blink: err, weird. I can see it. Have you tried refreshing your browser? 

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, bearology said:

This clumsy kitten got caught on TV laugh.gif They used ShangHai and Thai FM footage lxhtongku_org.gif  (Laneige event)

Reveal hidden contents

Fanart

Reveal hidden contents

Cr 小阳光JY

6adc99f6gw1f8ho8lbjxdj20qo0sz7ak.jpg

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Cr 瑜洲你好吗心情好吗

Dashu interview - Fashion ifeng

Reveal hidden contents

JY - Ocean Whale

Reveal hidden contents

Cr signature_jj Twitter

CuAf3WbVIAAJMJY.jpg

@gesseki :blink: err, weird. I can see it. Have you tried refreshing the page? 

@bearology....yes i did...50x...:D do i have to use a certain browser? firefox, IE, microsoft edge?

9 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Thank you for translating the messages, @xix19xix.

I have to say that I was surprised the most to see People's Daily's post. The others are nice surprise, showing that there are many who are waiting for YuZhou, whatever their reason is. But People's Daily? That's more shocking than having BBC posting a message with YuZhou photo on their facebook!

Hopefully, JY will have warm welcome from fans in his Seoul and Bangkok FMs (and I heard he will have one in Vietnam and Taiwan as well?). Tickets sold out under 5 minutes, hordes of overseas fans supporting him and hopefully, the ban will be lifted!

• Like 16

So, some more evidence today that  ZZ's location these past few days is in fact: At JY's Hotel. Or even: In JY's Hotel Room. Or even more: In JY's Hotel Bed. Hehe. 

Because, it seems JY really has had a few days off work. And a couple of days of not being seen by his ever vigilant fans in the hotel lobby. 

He did venture out today, at dinner time. But seems he came back just an hour or so later. Hmm.

And he wore a (VERY expensive) sweater from Japan. A sweater he didn't wear before. A sweater you seemingly can't buy in China. 

Very, very suspicious. The best kind of suspicious.:D

------------------------------------

And as always a great big thank you for translating all the lovely, lovely fanart, @bearology, @gashupingo and more! There are so many talented artists in this fandom. It's terrific. 

And I agree with @gayyoxx that the People Daily post with the JY & ZZ photo must mean something. Maybe it's like a message that it's now OK for them to be in the same frame again? (Or is that just my hopes and dreams talking?)

Can someone explain to me ZZ's weibo post today: why did he post about this particular movie? Does he have any connection to it or the people in it? Maybe some connection to a project in the works? Or is he just a fan - just like JY! . of Deng Chao? If ZZ really is/was with JY, I can see them cheering about this together. In bed. B)

• Like 17

On 15/09/2016 at 4:21 PM, lielee said:

If that new tattoo somehow has a kinda-abstract-sort-of whale illusion, I'm going to find a (smallest) cliff and jump off from it.

I really wonder what is the reason for him to cover the wing tattoo. It has been a while since he broke up with the girl but he still keep it, until now. He's a nice guy so he probably kept it because it reminds him of the good times they both had before but now that he covers it, to me it can only mean one thing; that those memories are nice but he has moved on, that he has someone else to cherish and keeping something that connecting him with another person just isn't right.

It is fine if it just a random tattoo. The fact that you covered it now is enough for me. And him.

Hahaha.. I'm laughing at this post Lielee.. have you found out what ZZhou's tattoo was?? lol.. and it's really to do with our big whale huhh???!!loll.. I'm laughing at your statement here 'if that new tattoo somehow has..whale...i'm gona ....jump off..' from the smallest cliff.. so funny cos I'm sure everyone has seen (by now) some pics of that new tattoo..and it was 'a whale' right? if not definitely some sort..lol.. there was pics I saw from somewhere online a few days ago.. can't remember where..maybe baidou that chinese site.. anyways.. I'm sure you all saw it lol.. Just wanted to know then 'Lielee'.. have you done this 'stunt' yet jumping off a smallest hilltop/cliff?.. laughs... Sighs.. CPFs are so funny and cute at times..all of us!..Anything for yuZhou huh..?!lol...what have these two done to us..?!!!..laughs..so cute, your statement Lielee..;)))..Good evening everyone! Still 'on fire' and 'passionate' for two beautifuls! ^ . ^^...Take care everyone!.. :)..

• Like 3

More of JY last 161005
Cr: Vuc洲帝门卫保洁大叔
Spoiler

699409c1gw1f8hlarea6gj20k00zk0u5.jpg

The times when JY looks like ZZ and harder to tell when in mask :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

005KymYkjw1f8gctpllwfg305k06y4qp.gif

ZZ 

Feel the rocker ZZ!
Spoiler

When you want to know his whereabouts and all he says is...

Spoiler

006u3oRBgw1f8he1ixm4xg30bh0fxh3x.gif

CR: HAIZZ_jy

YuZhou

CR: YuZhou_办公室

005F5085gw1f8gozzowuej30rk14sn27.jpg
CR: Logo
Spoiler

006ryF9Kgw1f8h50pbv46j31kw1kwwwm.jpg

Spoiler

006ryF9Kgw1f8h50pbv46j31kw1kwwwm.jpg006ryF9Kgw1f8h50q3f3kj30hs0qodix.jpg006ryF9Kgw1f8h50o84r6j30k00mqgnn.jpg

Spoiler

006ryF9Kgw1f8h50q3f3kj30hs0qodix.jpg006ryF9Kgw1f8h50o84r6j30k00mqgnn.jpg

This look so real!

CR:  棱Linggggg

Spoiler

006uerjnjw1f8fhtt0hpzj30rs0ijdkz.jpg

Again with the looks and masks... they are undeniably look similar.

CR: 以迩为荣

Spoiler

8a0f8770gw1f8hqbv0ldsj20h20sgta8.jpg

8a0f8770gw1f8hqbuusq3j20sg0lcgp5.jpg8a0f8770gw1f8hqbw877oj20ku0rsgnh.jpg8a0f8770gw1f8hqbw2stij21400qogpf.jpg

Spoiler

8a0f8770gw1f8hqbv0ldsj20h20sgta8.jpg8a0f8770gw1f8hqbuusq3j20sg0lcgp5.jpg8a0f8770gw1f8hqbw877oj20ku0rsgnh.jpg8a0f8770gw1f8hqbw2stij21400qogpf.jpg

Even though there are so many things to see... My eyes are only set to you.

Spoiler

cr logos

b0e4344fgw1f8hmqykap8j20hs0hsgn6.jpgb0e4344fgw1f8hn80qhr9j20gn0gowhc.jpgb0e4344fgw1f8hn7z9ddtj20sg0sgtd3.jpg

b0e4344fgw1f8hn83jghzj20qo0qoq5w.jpgb0e4344fgw1f8hn8jzfx1j20ku0kuaop.jpgb0e4344fgw1f8hn7wkw72j20k00k0n2n.jpg

b0e4344fgw1f8hmr3sa66j20zk0zkn2v.jpgb0e4344fjw1f8hn8ktv3cj20hs0nzjuo.jpgb0e4344fgw1f8hmqovo1cj20k00j0gnb.jpg

Spoiler

b0e4344fgw1f8hmqykap8j20hs0hsgn6.jpgb0e4344fgw1f8hn80qhr9j20gn0gowhc.jpgb0e4344fgw1f8hn7z9ddtj20sg0sgtd3.jpg

Spoiler

b0e4344fgw1f8hn83jghzj20qo0qoq5w.jpgb0e4344fgw1f8hn8jzfx1j20ku0kuaop.jpgb0e4344fgw1f8hn7wkw72j20k00k0n2n.jpg

Spoiler

b0e4344fgw1f8hmr3sa66j20zk0zkn2v.jpgb0e4344fjw1f8hn8ktv3cj20hs0nzjuo.jpgb0e4344fgw1f8hmqovo1cj20k00j0gnb.jpg

and I'll hold you close till we fall... 

not to make you worry... but for you to go by my side still..

Spoiler

c81cc374jw1f8hskx0owyg208w08w7wl.gif

CR:  墨小虾xx

Fan Arts

CR: 话筒i

ZZ's Birthday Logo!

Spoiler

006tG9Q2gw1f8hnkzglzcj315o15o4cl.jpg

CR: HeroinFunny_Vietnamfan

Spoiler

005SvE90gw1f8h8uwjrczj30fo0csmxu.jpg

This is so creative. :wub:

CR: _Epee ---- @從來都沒有想過我嗎UVYZ_夏樹 

Spoiler

006p8GR1jw1f8d7didblzj31mc1mcash.jpg006p8GR1jw1f8d7dk06gej31mc1mcaqd.jpg006p8GR1jw1f8d7dl30hsj31mc1mcaq8.jpg006p8GR1jw1f8d7dmc63hj31mc1mcqi7.jpg006p8GR1jw1f8d7dnduz8j31mc1mc7lu.jpg006p8GR1jw1f8d7dhaqaxj31mc1mcqkw.jpg

Spoiler

0069c6O6jw1f8d8hq66dej30qo0sj43y.jpg

CR:  呼呼花

Spoiler

a966fe84jw1f8hwveov54j20er2aoe6y.jpg

Videos

1. ZZ appeared in Sichuan TV earlier today 161005 (entertainment portion) featuring his Laneige Event! That's all him for 1 minute and 10 seconds! CR: @许啾啾真他喵的帅 (Note: Sichuan TV is a major television in network in China! and is based in Chengdu, Sichuan.) 

Oh, I'm soo proud  [泪流满面][泪流满面][泪流满面]

http://video.weibo.com/player/1034:47f1b43337e8c83ee28e0c1122e42bc4/v.swf

2. FMV for JY for his upcoming Fan Meeting on 161105 @Nanjing Sports Complex CR: Dilly-许魏洲你织什么呐

http://www.miaopai.com/show/6wL~nBCx7nvOl4XDJ88Sjw__.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitten coming through... have some space please....

Shanghai FM, the sweetest, happiest, most fun & exciting and best FM they've had...

See how curious is the kitten and how he slowly tucks his way in behind JY... As CW and Dashu are having their own business, ZZ sneaks in to check the situation while Lou Qing and JY are arguing (about the mechanics of the game), Dashu and CW noticed ZZ and stepped back a bit, JY was about to get near to Lou Qing to show the script to her, then Lou Qing saw ZZ's presence who also stepped back a bit, which made JY put away the paper he holds.

Notice how ZZ quickly stared at LQ like saying to her "Uhm... I'm here now, I can handle him" then LQ distanced her mic and got nothing to say. Then JY also stopped arguing no more because he sensed ZZ. The cat eyes was super effective :w00t:

It's so funny to think that all 3 of them Dashu, CW and LQ reacted and acknowledged ZZ's presence, like how friends are aware if their fellow friends are in a relationship and how they just let them be together with their own space... they respected ZZ's highness who needs to get closer to his King. :wub:

Spoiler

006exN4Cjw1f8hohxbnozg30ea0hgnpi.gif

And the kitten continues to orbit with his eyes set to the boss. 

Spoiler

006exN4Cjw1f8hoh28x5kg30pw0j0e85.gif006exN4Cjw1f8hohmg7wzg30j80icnpm.gif006exN4Cjw1f8hoinuvdpg30rc0jknpo.gif

CR:  你丫把我吃死了你想跑

Oh, this is nothing... Just see how BLY gently hit GH, then how he pressed his hands against his chest. Is that on the script? Looks like they went back to reality :P

Then ZZ raised his head to give in to the pleasure... Oh, you two [喵喵][心][doge][偷乐] .

Spoiler

c81cc374jw1f8hqij9qd8g20b406inpf.gif

CR:  墨小虾xx

----------------------------------------------

@xix19xix good_org.gifgood_org.gifgood_org.gif 

As I've said before, these network companies won't hold on forever... though months passed, they themselves still consider JY and ZZ being marketable stars with huge pull of fans domestically & internationally. Although, it may sound risky but I believe good things are also working behind their back, like establishing some sort of connections or probably some network companies are teaming up and laying their cards on their table about how to support YuZhou, well just my 0.02. 

Also the Sichuan TV network tried it's way through making another leap for ZZ. What could this mean? I had this question in my mind, is this related to what CJD said before that she's fixing hindrances or is this a hint for ZZ to finally appear on TV shows someday soon? Oh... I love hints!

Right, we'll have to stay tuned.  [给劲]

• Like 21