Hello!

Fellow addict here. I've been lurking the forums for a while and just joined today, just wanted to say my greetings.

Also, I can't remember specific names from here but thanks to whoever helped with the translations/"spoilers" that have kept me reading and watching the content over and over.

• Like 18

Quick throwback before going to work

OK! Instyle interview

Spoiler

How Zhou looked so happy/proud/yeay when Yu agreed if Zhou to produce/write song for him. And Zhou was like, "my hubby praises me, hehe" when Yu said how good he is at doing music. And how he would give Yu 10% off but Yu like, "my wifey's song are going to be great so he deserves better" and told Zhou to charge him more instead.

At 1st I thought Yu made a mistake but after so many times watching it, it wasn't the case since he looked so confident in saying it. Probably it was meant to be a joke too but I really think he doesn't mind paying more if it does happened. It's like, "I want to support anything my wifey does, tho my money is your money, your money is yours only".

Such doted hubby. Not to mention all the longing gaze he gave Zhou. :wub:

• Like 14

I keep wanting to translate JY's DWSS Q&A but was occupied with something else and I missed the Q&A session as well as ZZ's H&M livestream that day cause going out. Think no one translated this yet?

Uh, Happy Holiday to me today again. My colleagues & boss were all so anxious for me: "Remember Friday is holiday ya?" "Don't come to work ya?" etc.:lol: I don't even remember what started this already, I think I never forget and go to work on holiday before, hmm, my memory is fuzzy. 

------------------------
JY's DWSS bullet screen(DanMu) Q&A (I didn't watch the video for the DanMu, and only translate a compile version from my chat so not sure if there is difference)

Kinda long but not very long either, I'll put it in spoiler.

Spoiler

MC: Today 8pm your cutest JY and MeiLu(Pretty Lu) is coming to play bullet screen~
JY: (empty) (prob an emoticon that got eaten by bad line?)

MC: What kind of experience you guys come to Tencent video to play bullet screen with other web mates?
JY: Hello everyone :)
MC: Round of applause, JY has come~

MC: HJY why are you so handsome? Please teach me~~
JY: I'm sorry everyone that I came late, the line is not very good.

MC: Heart warming boy~ MC and girl fans are so touched!
JY: The experience of the line being such a worry

MC: Web mate asking for help @ Yu Ge: I always has gastric problem, is there any solution?
JY: Drink more hot water, rest more, eat on time

MC: Yu Ge, what brand of dog food is good to eat?
JY: Self-made with love dog food

MC: Yu Ge, normally you sleep at what time?
JY: If no work, I try to sleep before 12am
JY: Working hard on getting the line

MC: JY, how long you go back home once?
JY: If no work schedule, I'll go back home

MC: You don't always post at wb...also don't online... you don't miss whale protection group?
JY: If have time, I'll go online to read all your msgs

MC: Super model YuGe, how can a guy wear to look more fashionable?
JY: Wear out your own style is already fashionable

MC: What do you think of guys who wear white shirt?
JY: White is more universal matching (with other clothes)

MC: This 1st season ending there's a mystery person who come and challenge the show, you all guess who it is?
JY: I also want to know, it is who?
JY: I'm here (ppl prob can't see him so keep white washing the screen with DanMu asking for him so he reply this)

MC: JY are you always forgetful?
JY: I feel that my memory is quite good

MC: Boss, do have Obsessive-compulsive disorder? WB cannot go over 50?
JY: 49 already, currently processing the 50th
JY: Time has passed, will answer another one

MC: Yu Ge, do you consider releasing an album, and host your own concert?
JY: Currently has no plans

JY: Currently finding the line, very happy to chat with you all, your msgs I've read it carefully
JY: Let's promise to date next time

• Like 18

@Scandani fans should start commenting the same as they would to JY: choose ZZ: Durian or Cactus!!! Lmao, let's instilled the same treatment of equality :P:P 

thats what im wondering. Why the fans didnt mention any punishment for this super-naughty kitten... If they ARE really together, i bet whale will punish him for sure, that booty was shown too much. Lol

back then i pitied his bodyshape but after i watched his HnM pull-ups. He is still in shape. He could still do the perfect pull-ups which is considered hard.

watching his arrival video. Good grief he wasnt mobbed that much. Make me wanna shout out "hei u 4 men in black suits. Why u picked this time when there wr less fans to pop out??"

@gayyoxx it's relieved to know that you hvnt left this fandom. One of our die-hard cpfs. Lol

@bearology jy : come with me. Zz : a /o 

oot rant

Spoiler

Looks like SY isnt addicted to me anymore. Its been a curse. Currently im watching chinese movies and dramas to improve my learning. Yet whenever a familiar phrase come up, will make me recalling gh/bly saying that. 

my tutor is quite surprised when i mumbled harsh word such as sha bi. Thx to bly. Lmao

@nedaaa for that kind of naughty manips. I encourage you to not put them in spoiler please. You could do so later. Rotfl

@sohocomo auntie, uve successfully pulled our imagination to the utmost. What a splendid ff. 

@gashupingo ur name has been on the highest alert. Thx for ur quick translation. Sorry not sorry. Cant stop asking for more and more. ;p

• Like 14

2 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Hide contents

Regarding CJD, no matter what we think of her, she is a gung-ho lady. Is the novel Irresistable very explicit too? I seriously don't know how she is going to pull it off... But I suspect she has to give the script to the authorities first before she starts filming? Otherwise, is she not afraid that she will get into trouble? 

irresistible is pretty explicit. more than addicted, but not as much as counterattack (counterattack is likely the most explicit book i have ever read...). irresistible is also laced with violence and corruption bc of the nature of the characters' jobs so idk how she is going to do it either. i had the wild thought of her turning it into BG ala revive superstar but the fans will probably burn her at the stake lol

it's hard to me to understand the thought process behind of having 2 adaptations hanging in this state and being still being able move onto another bl project. but all the power to her i guess

• Like 9

The poisonous only-fans could be the biggest stumbling block to YuZhou ever appearing together again... It's almost as if they want to make sure that they are remain as strangers.

Spoiler

YuZhou will never appear together again. Yu and Zhou do everything to increase the numbers of only-fans. Well, you can't blame them.

Regarding CJD, no matter what we think of her, she is a gung-ho lady. Is the novel Irresistable very explicit too? I seriously don't know how she is going to pull it off... But I suspect she has to give the script to the authorities first before she starts filming? Otherwise, is she not afraid that she will get into trouble? 

Spoiler

No, she won't get into trouble. One more ZZ or JY in her company won't harm. They mean money!! Look at ZZ. They treat him like a product, surrounded by bodyguards, rushing from one appointment to the next. The money goes to the organisers, it's a fact.( At least he is smart enough to secure his own share)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bearology said:

What does JY say here? I can only recognise 2 words ZZ :lol:

Hide contents

Cr flevenx Twitter

Cn5x3YtVYAAgFsN.jpg

JY: 洲洲跟我走 --> ZZ, go with me!

ZZ: 嗯 ---> Well :heart: 

The word on ZZs side looks doodle on the picture, it looks like an emoticon

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, Franz Grant said:
  Hide contents

YuZhou will never appear together again. Yu and Zhou do everything to increase the numbers of only-fans. Well, you can't blame them.

Spoiler

I've always wondered how you come up with such conclusion every single time but OKAY~

giphy.gif

It's as though you are saying they do that deliberately - it can't be helped, they cannot appear in anything together at least for now. 

:D Oh it's the 1200th page! Happy 1200th page guys!

• Like 21

35 minutes ago, izziehudson said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I've always wondered how you come up with such conclusion every single time but OKAY~

giphy.gif

It's as though you are saying they do that deliberately - it can't be helped, they cannot appear in anything together at least for now. 

:D Oh it's the 1200th page! Happy 1200th page guys!

HAPPY 1200th page!!!!

Spoiler

and I love your GIFS hahaha, I also have the same question. It is every single time. And when someone reacted to the same old brand new post, we are the one who should be calm down. he he. It is been like that since the very first post. Always shocking to read. 

tumblr_o5iyyyTCs71vrvvvbo6_250.gif

Nah, not really. 

• Like 21

6 hours ago, pygmalion30 said:

Beautiful ZZ at Beijing Airport today (21st July)

Reveal hidden contents

Via Instagram

Random gorgeous Timmy 

Reveal hidden contents

See original image

See original image

See original imageSee original image

I find this face perfect:

Reveal hidden contents

:wub:

And this body is also perfect:

Reveal hidden contents

just because, thank you,:heart::wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Franz Grant said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

No, she won't get into trouble. One more ZZ or JY in her company won't harm. They mean money!! Look at ZZ. They treat him like a product, surrounded by bodyguards, rushing from one appointment to the next. The money goes to the organisers, it's a fact.( At least he is smart enough to secure his own share)

Spoiler

Hello! This is another example of why I think Chinese really needs to improve their image beyond a bunch of money grabbers. Lol. The thing is I suspect CJD may not be let off lightly if she continues to challenge the authorities... 

Happy 1200th page, everyone! @gayyoxx would you be doing a run down again? Would love to see that! By the way, we are very near 2 million thread views too!

• Like 15

happy 1.2K guys! thank you to all the contributors. i'm so lucky to stumble upon this forum, without it i'll be lost alone in delulu land. you won't believe that i check the posts here quite often even during the wee hours of the night. this forum makes me happy, you guys make happy! thank you!

• Like 19

On 7/17/2016 at 10:01 AM, Scandani said:

OMG ZZ's dance so sexy and may I say sultry. Hahaha love it. The hair lol. Thanks every one for the spam!!!! Waiting for the HD version of fancam to be uploaded soon!

And is JY really going to published his photobook? Wowww!!! Please give us update!!! Tagging baobeis: @ximichem, @jlt4ever, @filmlore46

And I want to say hi to the lurker @prima13facie hello you! You finished back reading hundreds and hundreds pages!!!! Welcome to the family! I love backread the pages, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do!

@nippy2002

Reveal hidden contents

I remember vaguely tht we have discussed before of ZZ's many sides. The rocker, the leader, the sweetheart, the latin dancer, and many other sides of him. I truly believe he is not faking any of it. He is just a personality with many sides. Perhaps some of latest image is shaped up to the current idol image, but as skeletonworks said he wanted this since early age. And a man with ambitions like him will work hard towards his goal which is what he exactly does. And he never tried to hides his other sides. He might be nice and gentle but he is also strong minded and natural born leader. He is an enigma of his own. In my very own humble opinion. That is what makes him so interesting even for someone as JY bias as me!

@xix19xix am a sobbing mess after that off tune When Hai Meet Yin song from the cpf. I miss them so much. #continue crying in the dark corner.

@liam87 fans should start commenting the same as they would to JY: choose ZZ: Durian or Cactus!!! Lmao, let's instilled the same treatment of equality :P:P 

Wow, so wonderful 1200 pages! Incredible us to be still here despite the hardships this fandom has had to endure. I am so proud of all of us. Thanks to everyone who contribute such much wonderful news, photos, vids, fanart, translations and amazing posts (too many to name and I'd probably still miss someone, so just saying, you guys already know who you are). I feel so honored you tagged me @Scandani . RL has been a bear and I just got back. I missed quite a few posts and I am going to be backreading. So if I bring up things already discussed... well I'll try not to, but I'll always try to keep it interesting. One more thing, can't help but agree that was one hot, sexy, and sultry dance (feel free to insert more descriptive words, my mind went blank and just OMG. 

• Like 13

14 hours ago, tea4two said:

I have to unfollowed several instagram accounts because of the new BL CPs they keep posting.  Sorry to say that other than YuZhou, I can't really ship other couples.  I have never enter the CP world until YuZhou, I don't think I will ever leave the YuZhou pit unless they both get married to other people (GFs doesn't count because that could be use as a cover!).

Same here! I was never really a fan of anyone until YuZhou came along.  I never follow anyone so closely as these two.  Anything related to them stir all sort of emotions within me I didn't know existed.  To come as far as buying CD's, Magazines, Photobooks, and even clothings I can't even wear myself- only because it was on them.  To have a piece of these two in my life in any forms is all I could ever have asked for.  =( I might be too deep in this addiction, but it is making me feel more alive.  Before Addicted and YuZhou, I've been holed up in my studies only going out for a few drinks on the weekend.  Post Addicted, I am actively try to learn more about different cultures, expressing my thoughts more frequently, learning all I can about politics in China. I am actually planning an Asia tour next year centering around China, Tibet(my favorite place in the novel), Vietnam, Thailand, and Nepal.  The world of Addicted was just too enticing to be let go.  

I have decided no matter how busy I am, to devote at least a small amount of time each day to YuZhou to show my support through any sort of medium I could find.  This addiction is REAL and I am happy it is not going away anytime soon. 

• Like 23