TV news: ZZ's interview during the H&M Event:

Spoiler

This is a video: click on the pic to play it:

Such a deep voice and gorgeous smile...

Here some ZZ/JY or YinZi/Guhai... Well some YouZhou for you all...

Spoiler

This is a video: Click on the pic to play it:

:wub:

YAY HAPPY 1.200 PAGE!

:heart:

Whe are all addicted.;)

Congratulations every one specialy to @skeletonworks who started this tread and all the members who are translating all the video's, interviews, text of fanart etc.

And thank you all guys for posting all the pictures, video's and all the news you find of JY and WZ.

I droped in mutch later when it was about 1.000 pages and it feels like if met a hole new family here.

We all share the same ADDICTION to the serie to YuZhou, JY and WZ and i have also a new addiction this forum tread hahaha.

These 2 boys have so mutch done to us that we all from all over the world came together in this forum to talk about them and we became one big family and friends here.

Where from all over the world international from north to south and from east to west together in one forum sharing support for Johnny and Timmy.

We are all from differend cultures speaking differend languages and comunicate in English together.

A lot of us are even so addicted that we want to learn Chinese to understand and read all things about Johnny and Timmy. (I speak already 3 languages and also try to learn chinese)

But there is more what the boys and the serie have done to us the made the subject BL speakable what still in a lot of country's not possible is.

And not only BL also gay's, lesbians, trans etc that the are human beens and that LOVE has no gender.

The boys Johnny and Timmy are such great personality's and so talented  and became in such short time incredible famus all over the world.

Fans feel the chemestry there share and there positive character made even fans changed there lives positively.

Me myself i would allways support Johnny and Timmy our YuZhou forever.:heart:

for weibo users see spoiler

Spoiler

For members who have a weibo account i have a English group where we can chat about YuZhou

The name of the group is YuZhou-English

http://www.weibo.com/p/2304913992880894530646

• Like 13

JY studio weibo update

Spoiler

Cn945NSVMAACAnj.jpg

Cn945vYVYAAS1g4.jpg

We can livestream JY concert tmr through iFensi??

Spoiler

Cn94U5FVYAE65v5.jpg

Cn94U5CUkAAEl7y.jpg

JY rehearsal!!!

Cn97Nb_VYAICZIV.jpg

Spoiler

Cn97Nb_UkAEiD_o.jpg

Cr kimpojuju Twitter

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Cn99AexUIAAAF3Z.jpg

Cn98_sJUsAAZE7y.jpg

Cn98-6WUAAAg8gF.jpg

Oh my heart! This feeling...same like the night before ZZ Beijing 1st FM :sweatingbullets: All the best of lucks from the whole universe for you tomorrow our dearest whale! 

Edited by bearology
add photos
  • Like 19

Timmy

Spoiler

DAZED

Spoiler

Source:   MONGRONG_UV

006qdTS6gw1f62rqmgwhng30b40b4x6r.gif

006qdTS6gw1f62rqpa8izg30b40b4hdu.gif

Beijing ee809d.png Shenzhen (071516)

Spoiler

Source:   YuZhou_办公室

005F5085gw1f62visxtx0j30qo140jxa.jpg

005F5085gw1f62viuq1vbj30qo140wjz.jpg

005F5085gw1f62viva1osj31400qo79g.jpg

005F5085gw1f62viwcclcj31400qogu0.jpg

005F5085gw1f62vix79tfj31400qo0zy.jpg

005F5085gw1f62vixv54kj30qo140n4f.jpg

005F5085gw1f62viyy5bmj30qo140gsg.jpg

005F5085gw1f62vize2wyj30qo140wmb.jpg

005F5085gw1f62vj03tmcj30qo140n4f.jpg

Johnny

Spoiler

Shanghai ee809d.png Beijing (072016)

Spoiler

Source:   Six_Two基地站

006x5KMZgw1f62p7ut82cj32ww4moe82.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Encounter_瑜见绿洲

006q2IpMgw1f62wlxbgqxj30qo1407df.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f62wm11eu3j30qo140jy4.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f62wm3el2xj30qo14044l.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f62wm5ynjvj30qo11246i.jpg

Manip

Spoiler

Source:   鲸鱼卖个萌

005LNHJ8gw1f62rr93hymj30k00pqwyf.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   YUZHOU_PandaWings站

006p8rlpjw1f62t2dgm6xj30p00yogtj.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Early_温风予舟

006uElQTjw1f62n4iblq7j30qo0zk7f6.jpg

• Like 10

Some questions please: How many songs will JY sing at the concert tomorrow? What kind of concert is it? I heard there will be kids and several artists. I've never heard any of JY's songs. Has he his own songs? I'd like to listen to them if there are available on the web.

Thank you for your answers, my friends!

Which song will JY sing? Theres THE MOON there :w00t:

Spoiler

Cr [曲靖爱舞舞蹈工作室]

Cn-DBk2UkAE-Auv.jpgCn-DDCTUkAAvZx8.jpg

Cn-DAfFUMAA1qjC.jpg

Both YZ worked really hard yesterday :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

@pygmalion30 If i'm not wrong, JY will be singing 2 songs [东风破], [爱我别走】both by Jay Chou - his kitten idol :lol: or maybe his kitten only teaches him songs from kitten's idol :lol: Its a charity concert with other artists, YAYA PLANET

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ 'DAZED' gifs

Hide contents

Cr jun9dok

YlrRkoHC.gif

g0HapwV1.gif

esSlmiNn.gif

1m53xJVk.gif

YzfQp5Dx.gif

xvMVEc7k.gif

nku5fpvx.gif

Thank you so much for these ZZ gifs! He lit such a great fire in my heart!

15 minutes ago, bearology said:

Which song will JY sing? Theres THE MOON there :w00t:

Hide contents

Cr [曲靖爱舞舞蹈工作室]

Cn-DAfFUMAA1qjC.jpg

Based on the subtitle on this pic, i was able to tell few words and went to google the lyrics... it should be 爱我别走 (Dont leave me if you love me). Why is he singing sad song!?

• Like 9

I think from his changba history, JY always sing sad songs. If my memory serves me right, the only no sad songs (lyric still sad but beat is rock) is Li Ge the one he sang in karaoke with ZZ. What more intriguing for me is why Jay Chou song? It was not him who put JC as one of his favorite singer. It was certain someone, that all of us know.

@pygmalion30 you can check the first page of the thread. There are few songs that JY and ZZ sings together. For his other songs, you can find it in youtube. Just by google his name?

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I think from his changba history, JY always sing sad songs. If my memory serves me right, the only no sad songs (lyric still sad but beat is rock) is Li Ge the one he sang in karaoke with ZZ.

Haha its just that if he and certain someone are indeed together, one would think that he will sing more sweet happy song. This song just make it sounds like he didnt get the love he want. 

• Like 1

@bearology I just read this on weibo i have translated it with google

Come to request the opening Huang Jingyu, you can see live the TA, travel, news, galleries and fine high-definition video, after opening the application process: Download and install love beans APP- select this love beans - Music homepage, click Open Application http://idol001.com/idol_vote/pc.html?starid=7396

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Scandani said:

@pygmalion30 you can check the first page of the thread. There are few songs that JY and ZZ sings together. For his other songs, you can find it in youtube. Just by google his name?

Thanks for your answers. I already googled JY to see what are his own songs but I didn't find anything about him except for the songs he sings with ZZ. 

28 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

Haha its just that if he and certain someone are indeed together, one would think that he will sing more sweet happy song. This song just make it sounds like he didnt get the love he want. 

But, it is Jay Chou's song!!!! 

And certain kitten put Jay Chou as his favorite singer! I think whale just like sad songs in general. In line with his personality. As ZZ choose to sing the 3 sad songs in his last concert but still carry it with his light and bright personality? 

@pygmalion30 when you said his own song, you mean like he is doing cover of other's songs or he created the song himself? If it is the later, then you won't find any. He sang I came Across the ocean to see you in Thai FM. And sang I only Care About You in A-Mei concert. And he sangs so many sad songs doing karaoke in changba.

so there will be kids as the dancers during his performance? Dearest gorgeous whale, please just sing. Hahahha. I love you, love your voice, love your expression when you're singing, so please concentrate on those. But, if you insist on dancing, I guess I can use a good laugh tomorrow lmao

Spoiler

• Like 12

ZZ

Spoiler

Cn-LnBQVMAINrTc.jpg

Cn-LoLCUIAEPfOv.jpg

How many times has JY sung in public? Award night? YAYA planet press conference? and tomorrow will be his first time as a guest for a concert? All important moments? all Jay Chou songs :lol: and did JY say Jay Chou - his idol? or is it his kitten's idol:lol: I personally think these songs fit his voice though. He did a good job at YAYA planet press conference. And with personal vocal training sessions with kitten, I am sure JY will do well tomorrow :wub:

Edit: oh yeah JY sang "I only care about you" for Amei concert as well but this song is related to ShangYin and ZZ. "I come across the ocean to meet you" for TFM? The song's name say it all, it can be for both his fans and his kitten.

JY commented on his studio account post?

Spoiler

Cn-LuLiVUAAR0ZR.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Cn-ER6XUAAAEJnp.jpg

• Like 16

ZZ today (22/07/2016):

From Weibo: 

Journalist 谣言乱语http://www.weibo.com/u/1702078525?refer_flag=1005055013_&is_hot=1#_rnd1469193855107

谣言乱语 Weibo update:
94年的小暖男,动手帮我们做“手工”贴麦牌,看着他那双无畏的大眼睛,都不好意思为难他!当问到容貌他说:我对自己的鼻子最满意,你看!然后特意侧过脸来指着自己的鼻子比划弧度,阵阵笑场。又被这种真实可爱小盆友圈粉,上一个是张艺兴,这次是@许魏洲 ps:听说圈他他会看,试试 - 北京·三里屯 

Trans cr : PrinceSelva: "This young gentleman was helping us to set the interviewing microphone. Seeing his pure and fearless big eyes, I will feel sorry if I ask him tricky questions... " Can someone translate the rest of the comments? Thank you!

Spoiler

6573a83djw1f62uf4hc0mj20ku0rs79k.jpg

6573a83djw1f62uf4uqxyj20ku0rstdz.jpg

6573a83djw1f62uf3kjdwj20ku0rs0xv.jpg

Journalist 帝都表情帝 http://www.weibo.com/2424199840/E02zgq2bi?type=repost#_rnd1469194144252

这天闷的,室内更热!许魏洲本人比上镜更好看,访谈时也很认真... - 北京·三里屯 
Trans cr : clrIrene : "Today's weather is so stuffy, hotter indoor. XuWeizhou, the real person, is more Handsome than on camera. He is also earnest when interviewed."

Spoiler

907e5aa0jw1f62u0kdkk4j20qo0zk49b.jpg

907e5aa0jw1f62u0az4moj20zk0qo125.jpg