9 hours ago, guhai said:

You Can Be Daddy

The morning after the wedding found Guhai and Luoyin both incredibly exhausted and sore—not that either would complain. It was the kind of bone-deep exhaustion that traveled through your body and up to your lips in the form of a tired smile, that made you feel like lazing around in bed all day—which was exactly what they planned on doing.

Stretching out and popping a few joints with a satisfied groan, Luoyin nestled back on top of the thick comforter. He turned toward his husband (he still couldn’t believe it), head propped on his elbow. “Good morning.”

Said husband (Guhai couldn’t believe it either) smiled at him lazily, reaching out a hand to pull the other towards him. Tilting the other’s chin with two careful fingers, he kissed him slow, comfortable. There was no heat, no passion, just a wet, lazy kiss with no rush. They had nowhere else to be anyway—nowhere they would rather be.

Breaking apart, they found themselves sitting side by side on the bed in comfortable silence.

Guhai was the first to break it. “Hey, Yin Zi? Did you ever plan on having kids?”

Luoyin shot him an incredulous look. “Guhai.”

“What?”

“We got married yesterday and you’re asking me about kids!”

Guhai scratched the back of his head, confused. “I don’t see why not. Isn’t it better to know now? I just got married to you, it’s not like I’m going to divorce you—by the way  you’re not allowed to divorce me either—and you wanting kids probably won’t change five, ten years from now.”

“Oh for Christ-“ Luoyin huffed, rolling his eyes and getting more comfortable on the bed to talk. “Yes, I grew up thinking I’d have kids someday,” he admitted, sighing and staring out of the window at the falling snow. “I always thought I’d get a job nearby, earn enough to give my dad a comfortable life and then rent my own apartment once I saved up enough money. I didn’t plan on dating seriously until I at least had an apartment. At that point, I was just hoping I’d meet a nice girl and start a family with her—give my dad some grandchildren while I’m at it,” he joked, a melancholy look on his face as he suddenly found himself lost in memories of the false reality he had created for himself as a child who sometimes didn’t have enough to eat, who sometimes showered in freezing cold water during harsh winters. This false reality had kept him full and warm on those rougher days, encouraging him to push through the sadness because it was waiting for him at the end of the tunnel.

Seeing the look on Luoyin’s face, Guhai looked down at his bent knees, feeling gutted. He was a man. He couldn’t give Luoyin that. But- “We can adopt?” he suggested.

Luoyin’s eyebrows shot up in surprise as he turned to look at his husband. “What?”

“Well, I mean, that’s the only way for us, right? You can be mom and I’ll be dad, or you can be dad and I’ll be mom. Or if you prefer we can be daddy and papa?” he suggested hastily, clenching the bed covers nervously.

Noticing his husband’s twitchiness, a tiny smile graced Luoyin’s face. “Are you serious right now?” he teased.

Apparently not sensing the teasing tone, Guhai went on, “Yeah I mean I like kids too!” he exclaimed with forced excitement, arms flailing and fooling no one. “You see me with your step-brother all the time right? We get along great! I mean-I never uh, actually wanted kids myself, but I think I can handle it? How hard can it be to be someone’s daddy—wait. Wait no, that sounds really wrong. But-but well, it’ll be pretty hard I guess, now that I think about it. The crying, the feeding, the money, the diapers—oh god, the diapers—wait but what if you end up loving him more than me?”

“What. Wait a sec-“

“Oh god what if you start paying attention to him and not me? We already don’t see each other enough between the company and your training! How am I supposed to split the time we have with a kid? I don’t want to be jealous of my own kid! Oh god what if you spend all of your time with him? What about me! What about the sex! We already lost 8 YEARS of sex Yin Zi! How will we have time for sex?!

“GUHAI!”

Guhai’s head snapped up in surprise, even more surprised to find Luoyin’s face so close to his. “What?”

Luoyin crashed their lips together, teeth grazing, sending them toppling down on the bed. Guhai bit back a surprised moan, reaching for the headboard to steady himself. Just as he was about to ask what his husband was doing, Luoyin pulled away, breathing heavily between their subtly touching lips.

“I love you,” he rasped, pecking the other’s lips again, “and I promise you that it’ll be just us two. When you’re ready, if you’re ever ready to have a kid, we’ll consider it then, hm? I wanted a kid, but this kid—he or she doesn’t exist yet. You’re here with me right now. I’d be dumb to not love you while I can, Guhai.”

Guhai gazed back at him, long and hard. A moment later, he crashed their lips together, pushing back with just as much force, rolling them around on the bed until he had his husband pinned under him. "I think I'm too in love with you, my Yin Zi," he breathed against a quickly reddening ear. "I don't even know how to tell you anymore...so let me show you just how much I love you."

Oh god... m in love

• Like 8

9 hours ago, guhai said:

Hide contents

You Can Be Daddy

The morning after the wedding found Guhai and Luoyin both incredibly exhausted and sore—not that either would complain. It was the kind of bone-deep exhaustion that traveled through your body and up to your lips in the form of a tired smile, that made you feel like lazing around in bed all day—which was exactly what they planned on doing.

Stretching out and popping a few joints with a satisfied groan, Luoyin nestled back on top of the thick comforter. He turned toward his husband (he still couldn’t believe it), head propped on his elbow. “Good morning.”

Said husband (Guhai couldn’t believe it either) smiled at him lazily, reaching out a hand to pull the other towards him. Tilting the other’s chin with two careful fingers, he kissed him slow, comfortable. There was no heat, no passion, just a wet, lazy kiss with no rush. They had nowhere else to be anyway—nowhere they would rather be.

Breaking apart, they found themselves sitting side by side on the bed in comfortable silence.

Guhai was the first to break it. “Hey, Yin Zi? Did you ever plan on having kids?”

Luoyin shot him an incredulous look. “Guhai.”

“What?”

“We got married yesterday and you’re asking me about kids!”

Guhai scratched the back of his head, confused. “I don’t see why not. Isn’t it better to know now? I just got married to you, it’s not like I’m going to divorce you—by the way  you’re not allowed to divorce me either—and you wanting kids probably won’t change five, ten years from now.”

“Oh for Christ-“ Luoyin huffed, rolling his eyes and getting more comfortable on the bed to talk. “Yes, I grew up thinking I’d have kids someday,” he admitted, sighing and staring out of the window at the falling snow. “I always thought I’d get a job nearby, earn enough to give my dad a comfortable life and then rent my own apartment once I saved up enough money. I didn’t plan on dating seriously until I at least had an apartment. At that point, I was just hoping I’d meet a nice girl and start a family with her—give my dad some grandchildren while I’m at it,” he joked, a melancholy look on his face as he suddenly found himself lost in memories of the false reality he had created for himself as a child who sometimes didn’t have enough to eat, who sometimes showered in freezing cold water during harsh winters. This false reality had kept him full and warm on those rougher days, encouraging him to push through the sadness because it was waiting for him at the end of the tunnel.

Seeing the look on Luoyin’s face, Guhai looked down at his bent knees, feeling gutted. He was a man. He couldn’t give Luoyin that. But- “We can adopt?” he suggested.

Luoyin’s eyebrows shot up in surprise as he turned to look at his husband. “What?”

“Well, I mean, that’s the only way for us, right? You can be mom and I’ll be dad, or you can be dad and I’ll be mom. Or if you prefer we can be daddy and papa?” he suggested hastily, clenching the bed covers nervously.

Noticing his husband’s twitchiness, a tiny smile graced Luoyin’s face. “Are you serious right now?” he teased.

Apparently not sensing the teasing tone, Guhai went on, “Yeah I mean I like kids too!” he exclaimed with forced excitement, arms flailing and fooling no one. “You see me with your step-brother all the time right? We get along great! I mean-I never uh, actually wanted kids myself, but I think I can handle it? How hard can it be to be someone’s daddy—wait. Wait no, that sounds really wrong. But-but well, it’ll be pretty hard I guess, now that I think about it. The crying, the feeding, the money, the diapers—oh god, the diapers—wait but what if you end up loving him more than me?”

“What. Wait a sec-“

“Oh god what if you start paying attention to him and not me? We already don’t see each other enough between the company and your training! How am I supposed to split the time we have with a kid? I don’t want to be jealous of my own kid! Oh god what if you spend all of your time with him? What about me! What about the sex! We already lost 8 YEARS of sex Yin Zi! How will we have time for sex?!

“GUHAI!”

Guhai’s head snapped up in surprise, even more surprised to find Luoyin’s face so close to his. “What?”

Luoyin crashed their lips together, teeth grazing, sending them toppling down on the bed. Guhai bit back a surprised moan, reaching for the headboard to steady himself. Just as he was about to ask what his husband was doing, Luoyin pulled away, breathing heavily between their subtly touching lips.

“I love you,” he rasped, pecking the other’s lips again, “and I promise you that it’ll be just us two. When you’re ready, if you’re ever ready to have a kid, we’ll consider it then, hm? I wanted a kid, but this kid—he or she doesn’t exist yet. You’re here with me right now. I’d be dumb to not love you while I can, Guhai.”

Guhai gazed back at him, long and hard. A moment later, he crashed their lips together, pushing back with just as much force, rolling them around on the bed until he had his husband pinned under him. "I think I'm too in love with you, my Yin Zi," he breathed against a quickly reddening ear. "I don't even know how to tell you anymore...so let me show you just how much I love you."

The first one by @mym999 was enough to give me goosebumps .Now your version caused seizures XD Lol a bit exagerated but I Love It ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, bluestrudels said:

Viki removed all of my subs for Ep 15.. Sobs.. all my hardwork.. I wonder what happened! :bawling:

What :angry:???? Why? Did they send you a notice giving you the reason? From my knowledge the site is from Singapore? I do not understand. I always watched your subs because they are the most accurate out of all that is out there. This is ridiculous! Sorry hun.... all that hard work..... :dissapointed:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

@mym999 i will try to summarize that part if you want to know. hope my memory doesn't fail me here, been quite a while since the last time i read.

WARNING!!! book 2 spoiler ahead, restricted to +18 only!

Hidden Content

sorry for supeeerrrr long summary, hope it doesn't make you bored. i'll stop here for now. 

ps: my chinese is poor, so please forgive me if i made mistake above. i'm looking forward for better translations though :)

Oooh thankyou thankyou thankyoooou!!!

I am sure we are not bored with any kind of summary and spoilers! More please? *kitten face*

Anyway, I am surpise to know that both GH and BLY were celibate during those 8 years (Right? Right?). That's a testimony on how deep their love to each other is.

Also, thank God no more scheming richard simmons to disrupt their relationship! Though DS's attitude is very funny, she's so confident with herself that she thought both GH and BLY loved her! And knowing the truth, she then quitted the company, LOLOLOL.

Again, thank you so much, @mchansk07! Looking forward for more!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, leemicho said:

If Wei Zhou is going back to school for a new semester, then the interview turns out to be false then, how could they possibly start filming in May? It's almost March now which means they would have to start filming in two months, a regular university semester lasts for usually four months here, not sure how it works in other places but I would think that it would be for longer than two months. Also it's good to see the two boys get so much attention, hopefully the seasons will continue so that Feng Song and Chen Wen get more public recognition.  

Also if it's true that they don't have enough funds to release a DVD of Season 1, how could they even film a Season 2 then? kinda wish there was just solid news. ^^;  

Ok, you totally do not understand the situation in China. The film was shot at Beijing In November which was study time for Chinese students. Xu' university is on Beijing, that is why Xu can play the leading role in the first season. Also for a acting student in China, those universities having acting major always have special regulation that always support their acting major students doing TV/movie. A lot of A-list movie stars did movies during the semesters. Like Zhang Zi Yi, Mei Ting ect.....

• Like 6

9 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

and can someone please summarise or translate what Johnny said? I love you too Johnny muahhhh hahahaha

Translate:

Hi, I am Huang Jin Yu. Today my fans reached 1 million. I am delighted and excited. I want to give a gift to all you guys. I did draw this many times but they said it looks like an A/S/S (this word does not show in this forum,i have to add /). This is it, thank you for supporting, thank you.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, leven said:

Ok, you totally do not understand the situation in China. The film was shot at Beijing In November which was study time for Chinese students. Xu' university is on Beijing, that is why Xu can play the leading role in the first season. Also for a acting student in China, those universities having acting major always have special regulation that always support their acting major students doing TV/movie. A lot of A-list movie stars did movies during the semesters. Like Zhang Zi Yi, Mei Ting ect.....

Dang, beat me to it lol

• Like 1

GH put his finger on BLY's forehead, "i warn you, don't molest me, i'm a decent person!"

All together now: "GYAAAAAAAH!"

Is this really our GH? 

@mchansk07 Your spoilers made my day. Thank you. Really wish i could read the novel too. 

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, pureblade said:

What :angry:???? Why? Did they send you a notice giving you the reason? From my knowledge the site is from Singapore? I do not understand. I always watched your subs because they are the most accurate out of all that is out there. This is ridiculous! Sorry hun.... all that hard work..... :dissapointed:

No warning, no emails.. Maybe the moderators removed it, I don't know.. Sigh... 

29 minutes ago, DanA said:

Upload it again :) or put it in youtube instead

I don't have any records of all the subs I had written. Oh wells, I'll probably spend the time reading the novel instead.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Thanks for your update! How many more years of studies does WeiZhou have?

I googled our Chinese website but I did not find any info about this. But those fan waiting at the airport said this is third year for Xu. In China, we need to study 4 years in the university normally.

• Like 1

@mym999 i will try to summarize that part if you want to know. hope my memory doesn't fail me here, been quite a while since the last time i read.

Hidden Content

sorry for supeeerrrr long summary, hope it doesn't make you bored. i'll stop here for now. 

ps: my chinese is poor, so please forgive me if i made mistake above. i'm looking forward for better translations though :)

Omg!! You just took a lot of people to heaven with this reveal!!

Please share with me what Chp is this on in the novel? I wanna read it for myself!! Lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

Hidden Content

OMG!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:. It's like El Niño to the nth level. So romantically hot!!! 

Why do you two have to be sensually and romantically hot!? :P :wub:

I love you BLY and GH - from Philippines. :heart:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Lukasz D said:

Any1 can help me with this? .-. Google fails me >.<

It's an original song for the show and not published yet. You can see it in the end credit: Missing You (想你) by Chang Yu (长宇).

Edited by sonicwave
  • Like 3

Nope

I don't know him

NOPE

Haha

I know he participated in a Dance contest or something when he was young, there was a video of it. Now look at young Timmy, not too buff right now,but still more muscular than me <arrgh>

P/s: caption is Timmy got problem of his eyes because of gene so he got eyelid surgery and he has myopia as every knows right? 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

Hidden Content

Heeeey!!! OMG!!! I need to put myself up to date ASAP!!! So now someone's posting chapters from the novel??? YAAAS!!! Can you tell me please where can I start??? Like, which is the first translated chapter??? Also (I'm really trying not to sound as a boss richard simmons richard simmons or something) could you please tell me where can I find the specific chapter where they get separated???????????????????????? Please Oh God!!! Never saw that coming!!! I'm in tears RN!!! PLEASE!!!!! HELP ME TO FIND THEM!!!

• Like 4