9 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Report: <actually I lost my source *sob* so just for run>

10 million views for first ep1

1 billion views for last 3 eps

8.6 point and is 1st place in douban

I did hear the the first episode generated 10+ million views. I'm not surprised. It's a good series. Once you watch, you're hooked. THE END lol

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Nope

I don't know him

NOPE

Haha

I know he participated in a Dance contest or something when he was young, there was a video of it. Now look at young Timmy, not too buff right now,but still more muscular than me <arrgh>

P/s: caption is Timmy got problem of his eyes because of gene so he got eyelid surgery and he has myopia as every knows right? 

Whoa i didnt know that! his eyes and eyebags are what makes him look unique & attractive ~

• Like 1

On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 1:14 AM, liesl said:

Oh my godddd more spoilers pleaseee..

I hope someone will translate  the novel from chapter 1 - 300 each day so we will have our daily dose of heroin.. until we're doen to The next season ... that will help us to ease the pain for a long wait

• Like 6

(Most of you have seen this I'm sure, but nobody has yet to put it together.)

So, inspired by the awesome spoilers/translation by the equally awesome @mchansk07 

I present you..

Future GuHai and BaiLouYin

duk7zw2.jpg

GuHai - apparently he becomes a CEO ala Christian Grey who surrounds himself with beautiful women. And  look at the pic, who doesn't want a CEO who looks like that with no shirt underneath his coat? Also notice where his eyes are at? lol As for our..

BaiLouYin - apparently he entered the military. stronger and more muscly now. and more importantly, secured and sure for his feelings for GH now. (ok forgive the pic. he's not in his uniform, but look its still camouflage so it counts as military. lol)

Excerpt from @mchansk07 story:

"BLY unbuttoned his uniform, well aware with pair of wolf's eyes eyeing his naked body. he felt uncomfortable since it was such long time for them.."

Read the spoilers and then.. use your imagination. lololol :sweatingbullets::phew::P

Let them RICHARD SIMMONS fly. ENJOY guys. hehe

*credits to our favorite instagram user: yzonlykt

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, andrewth said:

I'm going to spend this next year brushing up on my Chinese. Time to pull out my textbooks and make sure I don't forget what I learned this time around. I hate being dependent on subs cuz I'm either too impatient or too eager. lol

You can try to translate the novels? That would be a great way to practice your Chinese. That also gives you the necessary motivation. Come on, you know you want to do it.

*suggestive voice*

*Jedi mind trick*

• Like 6

4 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

@mym999 i will try to summarize that part if you want to know. hope my memory doesn't fail me here, been quite a while since the last time i read.

WARNING!!! book 2 spoiler ahead, restricted to +18 only!

Hidden Content

sorry for supeeerrrr long summary, hope it doesn't make you bored. i'll stop here for now. 

ps: my chinese is poor, so please forgive me if i made mistake above. i'm looking forward for better translations though :)

@skeletonworks can you please save this to your spoiler tab on the first post??? I want to be able to get to it later on without digging through the forum :D

1 minute ago, gayyoxx said:

You can try to translate the novels? That would be a great way to practice your Chinese. That also gives you the necessary motivation. Come on, you know you want to do it.

*suggestive voice*

*Jedi mind trick*

I would try and spend time on it if it wasn't because I really need to focus on school right now. This is already a distraction. I'm graduating with my Master's in May. So after May, I may spend more time trying to translate the novel and brush up on my Chinese (good recommendation btw!)

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, thoron said:

hmm. i wonder for what purposes lol.:blush:

To simply be able to read it? I like comparing the series to the novel. All the spoilers are great because I get to see creative differences and interpretation of how the director sees the novel play out in live action :D 

I also know that a lot of the scene will be omitted because of you know. BUT, I still want to see how they interpret it and work out all of it 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, andrewth said:

I would try and spend time on it if it wasn't because I really need to focus on school right now. This is already a distraction. I'm graduating with my Master's in May. So after May, I may spend more time trying to translate the novel and brush up on my Chinese (good recommendation btw!)

Yay!!! *squee happily*

Wish you luck in your study!

(Jedi mind trick rocks, LOL)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

@mym999 i will try to summarize that part if you want to know. hope my memory doesn't fail me here, been quite a while since the last time i read.

Hidden Content

sorry for supeeerrrr long summary, hope it doesn't make you bored. i'll stop here for now. 

ps: my chinese is poor, so please forgive me if i made mistake above. i'm looking forward for better translations though :)

Oh myyyy. I totally read this at work and it was hard to contain myself!  Thanks for that <3

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
5 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

Hidden Content

I hate myself for imagining Johnny & Zhouzhou while reading this. I hate myself for wanting them to act out this lewd scene... Thanks for the summary!!!! I love their cat & mouse games! So cute!

15 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I hate myself for imagining Johnny & Zhouzhou while reading this. I hate myself for wanting them to act out this lewd scene... Thanks for the summary!!!! I love their cat & mouse games! So cute!

i know right ? ahaha ..

i wanted to see them act this scene so bad .. ehehe

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks
3 hours ago, bluestrudels said:

Viki removed all of my subs for Ep 15.. Sobs.. all my hardwork.. I wonder what happened! :bawling:

What?! Haizzz... Were you part of the team? I think they might have deleted your sub because you weren't part of the team? I don't know but it's a silly move. I mean someone like you, willing to sub it faster than their subber, I thought they'd appreciate it? Wow...

1 hour ago, andrewth said:

@skeletonworks can you please save this to your spoiler tab on the first post??? I want to be able to get to it later on without digging through the forum :D

Done mate. I always put it on the first post because I'm OCD like that and like everything to be in proper order. Hahaha. Like I mentioned earlier in the post, I'm planning to create a website or a mobile app (something like Viki if you get what I mean) to allow volunteers to help out with the novel. I'm wondering which is the better platform? I'm much more familiar with creating mobile app but website is accessible by everyone while mobile app can only be accessed by Android users (I only know how to code for Android T_T so iPhone users won't be able to help out). It will be hard for me to moderate as well as I'm an iPhone user who can't do coding for iPhone app hahaha...

1 hour ago, friendok said:

How if their meet in this situation..lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCNqJrevor7/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCKJVIJvokq/

Just joke.. 

LOL. Zhouzhou in batman's apron! Where did they get all this old photos?!