19 hours ago, bearology said:

Hide contents

882362ecjw1f4yqhnb7t3j20rs15ogxk.jpg

OMG!!! Topless GH!Johnny !!! love-onion-head-emoticon.gif Kyaaaa!!

On another note, ZZ looks really tired in those airport pics. Poor him. I hope his sudden trip to Thailand doesn't mean that there are suddenly problems coming up. :( I hope everything's fine and dandy.

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, bearology said:

More ZZ at the airport

Hide contents

Cr 许啾啾的哈特.

ClRGsQgVAAAwLpK.jpg

ClRGsTvVAAEwAuA.jpg

Hide contents

Cr HOM. Aww Sleepy ZZ

ClRGZFdUYAAErjF.jpg

ClRGZDsUoAAORec.jpg

More from Photobook. Cr POISON

And guess who is also in Thailand? Meee!!! But, I won't try to find him. I hope he gets the privacy he wants and all the time and space he needs during this time. And since last Thai FM, we saw how respectful Thai fans were. So, I hope he will still get the same respectful treatment from the fans. Maybe he needs this trip for himself. 

And he is ever so subtle with all of the hats and tshirt wording. Enjoy Thailand ZZ! I know I am!

Spoiler

@sohocomo auntie, I read that when I could not sleep at 2am. And that was a bad move. Since I could not sleep even more after reading that. But, you captured the details rather nicely. The feeling when all the sensation is taken, replaced by greater sensation how little it might be. And all the anticipations, hmmm... You really know what you wrote!!! Thank you!

About wifey thing, you are welcome to just skip my posts when I write wifey. I do not have any intentions to change it for now. And I feel no need to explain myself on why. We had also long discussion about it some hundred pages ago. If you are uncomfortable with it, sorry for that. Please just skip my posts in the future to refrain the same feeling occur. And I will use more spoiler box to help you skip my thoughts.

Spoiler

But, I feel quite offended too that the word wife considered demeaning for it is related to the traditional meaning. This is 2016, and for a forum/family that accepts whatever sexual orientation the boys have, I imagine most of us do not think traditionally. So, why point the wife part in such a traditional way to prove a point? 

A wife is a partner. An equal one. She/he does not mean lower/weaker/more feminine etc. 

• Like 23

7 hours ago, sandown said:

@Franz Grant : Are you refering to the "Full translation for Youku All Star Full version - 75mins" izziehudson posted?

Spoiler

@Franz Grant just felt the need to clarify, if that is the one that you read to arrive to the conclusion - the translation was done by a JY-only fan account, in the Q&A part the translators used a female third-party pronoun (is that even a term, sorry I'm an economist, not a language expert lmao) i.e. she/her when JY didn't specifically mention whether the ideal person is a "he" or a "she"...

And if it's also not already clear, in Chinese the word use to address the third party is 他 which can be translated into she or he. So he wasn't trying to act "straight" whatsoever, he did mention about acting in a "web-series" albeit not explicitly mentioning the name of the webseries - it's just due to the restrictions and all. 

Regarding "calling ZZ wifey"... Kinda wanna butt in and give my two cents on it but I guess it'll be redundant as my fellow compatriots have already said what I wanted to say :P 

edit: Anyway if you don't mind me sharing this again @Scandani -- I just think it's important to stress this again and again. 

But, I feel quite offended too that the word wife considered demeaning for it is related to the traditional meaning. This is 2016, and for a forum/family that accepts whatever sexual orientation the boys have, I imagine most of us do not think traditionally. So, why point the wife part in such a traditional way to prove a point? 

A wife is a partner. An equal one. She/he does not mean lower/weaker/more feminine etc.

Vans new comic strip T^T so touching *sobs* wish I can fully translate it for everyone but my Chinese is pretty limited, so I may not be able to translate it accurately.

Spoiler

anyway @skeletonworks probably a disclaimer on the first page will be good since explaining it multiple times can be a bit off-putting... (then again do they even go through all the things in the first post of the thread since we keep getting questions that are already made clear in the first post....:vicx::phew:)

and just to point out, correct me if I am wrong, but even in the novel BLY can't help but to look at YYJ's cleavage at a dinner or something and the two idiots were whistling at women on the streets when they're slightly drunk and go all like "yo pretty girl" or something when they are completely loyal to one another. It's just human nature to love looking at something perfect and nice, regardless of your sexuality (and let's be honest, the pic that JY liked, that girl got a nice... derriere :P). 

and now that JY has 49 posts on his Weibo (pic below cr to owner), the fans are guessing which post he is going to delete next to not breach the 50 posts limit rule lmao

Spoiler

e5bf2dbcgw1f4znk7ruznj20qo1bf45v.jpg

(shall go back to sleep, take care wherever you are and have a lovely Sunday/Saturday evening~)

• Like 11

Pics not up here for soompi fam so I will post!!! 

Please dont think Im just posting pics, I do read all the posts on here. And I really enjoy reading yall posts.

JY still posting under D&G weibo acct. Hes having fun. Sooo SHUAI in tuxedo!!!

Spoiler

7864598fjw1f504nyocp6j20qo0zkdnn.jpg

Whos this lady? All I have to say is shes really lucky!!!!! T-T ZZ.. Are you watching????

7864598fjw1f504nsormaj20qo0zktjs.jpg

7864598fjw1f504o141jmj20qo0zkn3c.jpg

D&G IG from hrs ago (also up on twitter):

Spoiler

Bless you @bearology and @kmmyzz for topless guhai and ZZ pics.. Ahhhhhh.

==============================

Had to edit again. Getty Images pics of JY!!! So proud of JY... And love these pics. Had to share. 

Spoiler

006baARHgw1f502uha0vej30b00gijtp.jpg

006baARHgw1f502ujg4h8j30iz0sgwjd.jpg

Love him.. On the phone!!!

Spoiler

006baARHgw1f502uomsuyj30b00gimza.jpg

006baARHgw1f502uqq1uxj30sg0izaeq.jpg

• Like 19

Oh as much as I love seeing JY enjoying himself, having fun, widening his network... I just feel so sorry for ZZ... :bawling: In the video he's at the airport today, a fan asked him why he wore black shades he said cos his eyes bags are too big...:cry:

• Like 2

More ZZ. Cr BubbleSheep

Spoiler

ClRhIpyVAAAJgAQ.jpgClRg_89VYAA5UYS.jpg

ClRg_9YVAAAw4JU.jpg

@matthew2312 Although its a fashion show but he is working right. He has to be professional. This is a big event and with a new star like him, he can't afford leaving a bad impression. He needs to work hard to feed his kitten at home, so please be understanding :lol: As much as we hate to see ZZ suffer, but being a celebrity is a hard job. ZZ is a strong man and he has all of our and JY's supports, he will be fine :D. Actually fans have been "complaining" that JY has been using his studio account to talk to ZZ since his studio account and ZZ account was online together a lot last night. And JY was online (on and off) while ZZ was having the live stream as well to check on his kitten?

• Like 22

How can someone be so pretty at 4 in the morning? Is it because he is a kitty since it is humanly impossible to be that beautifully glowing such early in the day?

Still more than a month left until I will see you and for the 1st time in a while that I don't care about Raya and wishing for July 30th to come faster. Please don't be much prettier by then because I don't think I can handle it.

• Like 9

Do you guys know the song CHASING CARS by Snow Patrol?

This song fits them well if ever they are really together as a couple. Haha. Check on it, one of my favorite songs of all time. Dig to the lyrics. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, yjhx86 said:

Please excuse me for making a new post but had to share this!!! JY is featured on dolcegabbana.com.

http://www.dolcegabbana.com/discover/dolce-gabbana-ss17-mens-fashion-show-millennials-celebrities/

Noticed the order?  His bio was the 6th one on the list.  Six is his number.

Also regarding JY's photo with the girl.  Hand on shoulder vs hand on waist.  

**credit from ThoughtCatalog*

3. Shoulder

I’m actually not sure about this one. A guy’s hand on your shoulder can have so many meanings – too many, it’s actually vague. Probably this is the reason why sometimes other girls take this as a sign that a guy likes her. They may be right, though, especially when the guy makes the “move”:  fakedly stretching, only to rest his arms on the shoulder of his date who is sitting beside him. Classic.

On the contrary, though, a hand on your shoulder may also mean a totally different thing: dude. It may only be a “bro hug” just the way he puts his hand around his buddies when they joke around, or make fun of something, or talk about something gross like all boys do. Next time you see him, might as well pump fists or bump chests because you’re officially one of the boys now.
So, yeah, a hand on the shoulder may be in the limbo of non-verbal gestures. I suppose you have to carefully study the context before you assume anything.

4. Waist

OK, this is probably one of the clearest. He. Is. Into. You. It’s probably a signal for other guys to back off because you are already his. Or you’re probably already a couple and he wants you to be by his side. Congratulations.

• Like 19

35 minutes ago, yjhx86 said:

Please excuse me for making a new post but had to share this!!! JY is featured on dolcegabbana.com.

http://www.dolcegabbana.com/discover/dolce-gabbana-ss17-mens-fashion-show-millennials-celebrities/

Captured parts: Billy!!!!!! And they mentioned about..... 

Reveal hidden contents

VGjPqmT.jpg

Hj8z1Oah.jpg

KshGvCZh.jpg

UzL0fnfl.jpg

@bearology your words really reflect my thoughts. @matthew2312 I completely understand how you feel... T-T whew..  @lielee ZZ at 4 am is so beautiful.. Nobody can look that good at 4 am.. Ahh ZZ +_+

that's pretty significant that JY allowed DG to mention about his web series! i'm just so proud of our boy! 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, tea4two said:

4. Waist

OK, this is probably one of the clearest. He. Is. Into. You. It’s probably a signal for other guys to back off because you are already his. Or you’re probably already a couple and he wants you to be by his side. Congratulations.

Oh...I can't see where JY's hand is :phew::phew::phew:

CgkwMASXEAAqhT4.jpg

• Like 22

Wang Da Lu weibo update: Milan!!!

Fan's comment: Your buddy with the same hormones,Huang Jingyu, is at Milan too, do you want to meet up?

(When Da Lu previously posted photo with him and Jingyu at happy camp backstage, he wrote "we have a kind of hormones~")

Da Lu's reply: Oh really~ I will ask him if he have the time to go on a date/meet up (约会) with me *laugh emoji*

tumblr_o8zxdjR1wW1vy405oo1_1280.jpg

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, bearology said:

Oh...I can't see where JY's hand is :phew::phew::phew:

Whahahahahahaha LOL :D

I think hes already happy when he can put his hand somewere on him lol

I have a litle off topic update

Spoiler

The progres from my draw YuZhou

YuZhou01.jpg

close up from that famus hand hahaha

YuZhou02.jpg