2 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

JY weibo update

53 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Sorry for asking a dumb question. How do we know he unliked it? It's easy to tell when someone liked a picture, but unlike...how?  HAHAHAA.. I have visions of him running home tail between his legs..

I got screenshots. Lol

Edited by yuzhoushipper

...pssst just want to tell you @nedaaa that you posted JY's weibo update on your first post so Idk why you posted a new one about it :sweatingbullets:

--

Anyway, ZZ and JY rarely read weibo messages these days, they said themselves they received so many messages that they couldn't read them all. However, today, a fan sent messages to ZZ to tell him that JY liked that sexy pic on instagram and guessed what, he reads it XD This isn't the first time though, another fan (if I'm not mistaken) had spammed JY with ZZ's name and he read all of it, the fan also spammed ZZ's inbox with JY's name and he read those too.

Below is the screenshot of the fan's message to ZZ regarding JY's like on ig:

Spoiler

006oGKo5jw1f4zm555hhej30hs0vk79e.jpg

cr.  好大的一块糖

• Like 18

23 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

HUh? you have screenshots of him unliking the Instagram post? :blink:

Well i got screenshot 7 and 10 minutes after he liked gabina_dub's page. Then i asked my friend to check it 26 mins after, my friend only saw 2 likes. He unliked gabina_dub page. There 3 photos he liked earlier.  2 were for motorbikes and the other one is for gabina. And unliked the other two afterwards 

• Like 1

JY, why yu so hansom!? *he looks good in anything but I love him in white*

ZZ, my baby~~~~ I am glad that you are alright! Show them how strong you are, my Prince!

edit: OMG. ZZ in Zhou Potter mode XD too bad he brought no kittens...

*hoping someone can share interesting info from ZZ's livestream* :3 *back to lurking mode*

• Like 11

has the streaming started? 

6 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ today. He looks OK :sweatingbullets: I am so relieved

btw hubby wearing white, wifey wearing white top:phew:

since JY on the picture is playing with his phone, wondering he also watched the streaming:glasses:  hoping there is delulu fan in DG show catch JY phone screen:rolleyes:

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, yuzhoushipper said:

Well i got screenshot 7 and 10 minutes after he liked gabina_dub's page. Then i asked my friend to check it 26 mins after, my friend only saw 2 likes. He unliked gabina_dub page. There 3 photos he liked earlier.  2 were for motorbikes and the other one is for gabina. And unliked the other two afterwards 

Thank you. I think I get what you mean. He ended up liking nothng. haha

Edit: Oh wait, he still appears on the list of likers. hahahaha

• Like 1