2 hours ago, ariafoxx said:

I was listening to my playlist on PC at work, turns out it has thoron's iphone ringtone with JY's voice from one of BTS where he's teased ZZ by calling his name over and over again

"bai lou yin..." "bai lou yin..."

and suddenly im overwhelmed with the memories.... :tears::tears:

Would you give me the link to that?. I love the half drunk JY calling ZZ bai luo yin bai luo yin. I find his drunk voice extremely sexy. 

And I LOL- ed so hard with whaleandmonkey post of BUY ONE GET ONE TSHIRT.

Baobeis you two.. Trolling us everyday

• Like 21

1 hour ago, satesolo said:

Watching their past video on youtube or their webseries is like my daily activity. But, its not satisfied me. I need more. We need more, dont we? So, the question, how do i live right now? Help me

Come here and join our delulu land with rainbows, unicorns and alligator dancing. I can't promise it will be that happy everyday though :lol:Sometimes theres anger, depression and frustration too. I don't even know if I'm helping you here or making it worse. This is how hopeless we are. By looking at this can also put a smile on our face

Spoiler

CldwVFVVEAASQIJ.jpg

More ZZ today. Cr on pic

Spoiler

Cldw5w7UgAAVfWk.jpg

CldxUOQUgAI-Gnz.jpg

ZZ is so cute here with that female staff shouting :lol: 

Spoiler

Cr ssayuurio627

Cldc92pVEAAuMSF.jpg

Spoiler

Cr sapphireYJ

CldbKYPUYAEt5Hs.jpg

Cldc6vHVAAApmET.jpg

ClddCRvUsAEL5GS.jpg

ClddEGjUsAAUeM4.jpg

Spoiler

Cr NumYun_06

CldcaB7UoAEdShs.jpg

CldcaB8UoAEn80R.jpg

CldcaFqVAAAHIM_.jpg

56 minutes ago, ariafoxx said:

I was listening to my playlist on PC at work, turns out it has thoron's iphone ringtone with JY's voice from one of BTS where he's teased ZZ by calling his name over and over again

"bai lou yin..." "bai lou yin..."

and suddenly im overwhelmed with the memories.... :tears::tears:

I feel you! I watched it again the other day and still find myself smiling like an idiot :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 20

18 hours ago, gashupingo said:

cr. 砍姐儿 (I have to say this person was the first person I followed about YuZhou, I didn't know how to use wb properly for a long time. I really like her wb posts, she is an early fan and wrote the fanfic about Huang Seme Diaries which ZZ liked)

I didn't know this story! ZhouZhou liked a fan's fic on Weibo? It was during Addicted-era, right? :)

@skeletonworks Don't worry, I've also bought the photobook on yesasia and waiting for stock; :) it's happened the same to me when I bought ZZ's album regular edition, after one month, yesterday, I finally got my copy lol The deluxe edition it was the only so fast, after two weeks I got it. About taobao, you can ask for refund and try to buy the deluxe on yesasia, but you can't choose the size; otherwise, you can try on dotdotbuy, an agent site who help you to buy items on taobabo (all in Chinese though).

ZZ is definitely copying his boyfriendJohnny's style, ripped jeans and loose t-shirt. ;) 

• Like 10

I knew the shirt is familiar. But what about the jeans? Did ZZ or JY wear it before? Because it's also familiar, but maybe it's ZZ who wore it.

Is there any new move from JY part? Like liking ZZ's post or something:phew:

And I just wanna share this thought. I know a lot of people despise the authority for the ban. But somehow, lately I also like to thank them, just a tiny bit. Maybe it will be more of a picture perfect without the ban. They could be seen together, there will be season 2, and maybe a lot more candies. But then, without the ban, my support for YZ won't be as much as now. With the ban, somehow I feel like we became a part of their struggle as well. Not just being happy seeing them together, but we also cry for them, pray for them (Can I say we have common enemy?) I empathise with them and that's what set them apart from other CP, for me personally. And seeing them struggle strongly through those obstacle, I just respect them more. I don't know about the other CP but YZ is magical. That's why seeing their journey to the future and be a part of it is the only cure for me from going nuts.

• Like 19

41 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

I didn't know this story! ZhouZhou liked a fan's fic on Weibo? It was during Addicted-era, right? :)

Yes, it was liked very early on, I saw the first article was posted on 20 December 2015 with no title but the date, even though I don't know how to find thumbs-up but it should be true and I think the baidu forum(or the old one which got deleted) got screenshoot. She later posted another article same as the previous but add on more to the fanfic and named it as Huang Seme's Diaries

I heard the fans in the past call her ShengPo which is some kind of Oracle because what she always said comes true(not sure) haha. Also, she said she's an alt account so they were guessing she must be someone from the drama crew or something. But she may just be an early fan. 

I think I once mentioned this before when JY liked the Noo Ninja fan video. The OP posted before that ZZ like my fic and JY liked a CP fan video. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, matthew2312 said:

Haha you know what? I just read from some forum that even a body guard falls for ZZ. It's the one who always touches ZZ's waist. He said something like the first time he met ZZ, his heart stopped for a moment. He thought ZZ was too cute and now he doesn't want him to leave, still wants to take care of him more. Damn those bodyguards they are sooo touchy! I'm so fringgin' jealous! :D 

This is so funny!! Which forum is this? Please share! Hahaha

• Like 8

More Johnny...

Spoiler

More of Johnny's arrival in Beijing (062016)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   Dazzling_Johnny黄景瑜个站

0063cHPRjw1f5302rp7k9j32sm4g0he1.jpg

0063cHPRjw1f530446ly7j32yo4g0qvb.jpg

0063cHPRjw1f53057bc48j32yo4g04qv.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   潇洒小姐_GG

63019334jw1f5227odc0qj219d1w0wso.jpg

63019334jw1f51sdscq6rj21w019cdst.jpg

63019334jw1f51segi7raj219c19cn6y.jpg

More of Johnny from the Yaya Planet event (062016)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   宇宙警卫

006qqDUqgw1f530utg3shj30qe10ktl2.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f530v8ohakj31kw25x7wh.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f530wbiuhqj314g1kw19x.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   enjoy11655

006rgv0Ygw1f52y4motl2j31kw11xk3o.jpg

006rgv0Ygw1f52y4xep22j31kw2dc4qp.jpg

006rgv0Ygw1f52y5iq9myj31kw11xk52.jpg

006rgv0Yjw1f52y5xix6aj31kw11x7i5.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   JohnnYearn1992_黄景瑜个人图博

006qUX9Cgw1f5305dys8cj31gl26vu0z.jpg

Random Johnny

Spoiler

Source:   巴黎时尚那些事儿

67538e41gw1f523mqrl69j20ku0vi773.jpg

• Like 13

I just stumbled over this short movie (3 minutes). It was released after the Orlando attacks someone mentioned here before. The message is supposed to be: "You are not alone". Doesn´t that fit with our support for Yuzhou? Because its without words everybody can understand it. I thought in a broader context it might fit in this thread.

Golden / you are not alone

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks
3 hours ago, ryokise said:

ZZ shocked by the female staff shouting, and why is Lihao so amused haha

Hide contents

cr: ssayuuri0627

This is really hilarious. Like I need a HD of this to make gif of shocked kitty!!! I asked Anis on twitter what was the girl shouting about? But another mutual follower of mine replied that she was shouting "Stop! Don't run!!". She said it's probably some fans trying to run towards Zhouzhou. She also said that Zhouzhou's Thai fans called themselves "mother" because they're so protective of Zhouzhou. It's evident from her scream wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif

But then again, aren't all of us like that? I think a lot of Zhouzhou's fans are mother-like or noona like me, don't you agree? :heart: 

Zhouzhou looks so happy there. It's a good thing he came down to Bangkok. Since being in China is a bit suffocating atm. He needs a breath of fresh air away from the stupidity. He needs to charge up for his next concert!!! I hope there's a live streaming from his Korea concert T_T

@bearology @abbraccio91 @Jenny Lee Thanks guys! I'm gonna ask for refund and buy it from yesasia T_T 

Not sure if anyone posted this(sorry, because I'm always very late to know something so I'm not sure if posted or not)

ZZ is listed here that he'll be guest in this 2016南京森林音乐狂欢季 (2016 Nanjing Forest Music Festival) which will be on 15-16 Sept which is same day as Mooncake Festival. It's still a long time so dunno if there'll be any changes.
http://www.weibo.com/1722563712/DB8j4wJho?from=page_1006061722563712_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

Spoiler

T5XMwPE.jpg

• Like 20

28 minutes ago, ryokise said:

LOL the staffs already rushed to hold ZZ from falling before he even walk the stairs

Yeah cause he nearly fell yesterday. Too busy waving to fans and didn't see the stairs :lol:

More ZZ

Spoiler

Cr Kibun

CleZZpBUoAAksDz.jpg

CleZZpDUkAAkFfU.jpg

CleZZpGUsAAX0zQ.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Lekey

CleRIWKVAAAEh6C.jpg

CleRIWKUoAEWZzH.jpg

CleRIZRUgAAjiNh.jpg

JY yesterday