Guys, I just had a stupid idea. Whoever is planning on rewatching the series like I am, why don't we all head to Viki and comment on it as we watch? I love watching dramas and looking at the comments and see the people interacting so I thought we could all go and flood the "comment section" it's very lonely atm haha :) 

Here's the link: https://www.viki.com/tv/30705c-addicted?q=addicted

• Like 6

I noticed in those temple photos that CHEN WEN (EDIT: IDK WHY I SAID FS WHEN I MEANT CW) has really nice contour work going on on his face :w00t: (also, shaved legs? nice and shiny)

AH GUYS, THE CANCELLATION MADE ME SO SAD, I woke up to the horrible news this morning and watched the MV we got and even cried a little (such a softie, I know, SERIOUSLY GUYS PLEASE SOMEBODY TRANSLATE THE WHOLE BEACH SCENE PLEASE I WILL SEND YOU GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES FOR ALL ETERNITY YOU KINDRED SOULS)

I have considered so many scenarios, including crowdfunding (kickstarter and such) and the show being done in another country (but that would basically mean that the boys would have to throw away all hope of being anything in their homeland country) and nothing seems to be able to fix this sad situation

I just want to say that to all those fake fans blaming and calling out Johnny, look at his face at that fanmeet - is that a face of a happy man? Is that a face of a man who got to decide something??? A man with creative power to pull a show he clearly loves from having another season???? He cried for heaven's sake, he was crying the whole time!!! 

These boys are breaking my heart, I just want them to be happy and unaffected but that is impossible right now :(((

and even if I kind of try to understand why they would break them apart (to protect them cause of the Chinese ban and such as) on stage, it still hurt them and hurt us as fans and this makes me even sadder :(

also, was CW also crying in the fanmeet or did I have a nightmare and cooked it all up???

• Like 17

1 hour ago, spacebound said:

Guys, I just had a stupid idea. Whoever is planning on rewatching the series like I am, why don't we all head to Viki and comment on it as we watch? I love watching dramas and looking at the comments and see the people interacting so I thought we could all go and flood the "comment section" it's very lonely atm haha :) 

Here's the link: https://www.viki.com/tv/30705c-addicted?q=addicted

If you plan to crash down the website, nice try haha 

--

GUYS, *THREAD HUG* :bawling: these things keep showing up in my group nf

Spoiler

006pJgRpjw1f31bieo7arj32yo4g0u10.jpg

Cr on pic

I cannot bear his back :bawling: my folder is piling up

• Like 16

27 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Listening to ZZ's song is one thing. Listening to ZZ's song while looking at him and JY, smiling together is another.

Darn. Why can't I learn? :tears:

a notification on my phone from your message about the cancellation of the series that you sent on wattpad was the first thing I woke up to last morning :tears: you're so kind by the way but that was my first news about it and I got so sad :tears: thank you for telling me/us that way so I did not have to go through the heartbreak of finding out about it here :tears: if I saw all of you being so sad and affected (like myself) before I got to prepare myself a little, I would have sobbed probably :bawling:

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, ximichem said:

If you plan to crash down the website, nice try haha 

--

GUYS, *THREAD HUG* :bawling: these things keep show up in my group nf

Hide contents

Cr on pic

I cannot bear his back :bawling: my folder is piling up

Haha if it can handle the whole Descendants of the Sun craziness, it can handle us :P

• Like 6

4 hours ago, addicted2addicted said:

Good news:
1. The actors ban is temporary. They will lift the ban as soon as the mess dies down.
2. The petition is started. Some rich fans even want to donate the Addicted staff to start filming the season 2
3. Some Movie directors are sending love and invitation to the main cast to start the Season 2 in Taiwan

Spoiler

I wouldnt say it's good news.

Fans donate to make ss2 means the hype is still there, the mess hasnt died off.

They can do whatever in Taiwan, that's one thing for sure. However filming ss2 there means no more career in China. Which one do you think they would choose? China is their own home. They are not Taiwanese artists anyway.

Even ss2 starts with the whole new cast, I still feel uncomfortable; tbh I don't wish to have ss2 at all.  I know I'm being selfish for CJD and every fan here, but ss2 means there will be talk and comparison of ss1, aka create the topic about JY and ZZ again, bring back their couple image and God knows who would be upset and decide to bring back the ban of JY and ZZ? 

• Like 14

Saw this pic and the song 人海中遇见你 (Seeing you in the crowd) popped up in my head *^* oml I have a feeling that somebody will make a FMV with this song omg I'll be dead

Spoiler

68ea9389gw1f3191t6u3qj20go0gomy6.jpg

Cr on pic

link of the song and lyrics

omg I'll be more dead to a FMV with song Those Years omg just knowing the lyrics  too well I cannotttt

Spoiler
好想再回到那些年的時光
Hǎo xiǎng zài huí dào nàxiē nián de shíguāng
Really wanna go back to those years [when we are still young]
回到教室座位前後 故意討妳溫柔的罵
Huí dào jiàoshì zuòwèi qiánhòu gùyì tǎo ni wēnróu de mà
Going back to the classroom when I am sitting in front of you 
Purposely teasing you to get your gentle scolding

and...

Spoiler
 那些年錯過的大雨
 Nàxiē nián cuòguò de dàyǔ
All the heavy rain that we missed those years
 那些年錯過的愛情
Nàxiē nián cuòguò de àiqíng
 All the romance that we missed those years
好想擁抱妳 擁抱錯過的勇氣
Hǎo xiǎng yǒngbào ni yǒngbào cuòguò de yǒngqì
 Really want to hold you tightly in my arms
 To hold on the courage that I never managed to express
  曾經想征服全世界
 Céngjīng xiǎng zhēngfú quán shìjiè
 I used to dream about conquering the world
到最後回首才發現
  Dào zuìhòu huíshǒu cái fāxiàn
 Only realize that in the end
 這世界滴滴點點全部都是妳
 Zhè shìjiè dī dī diǎn diǎn quánbù dōu shì ni
 Every little thing in my world revolves around you only

那些年錯過的大雨
那些年錯過的愛情
 好想告訴妳 告訴妳我沒有忘記
 Hǎo xiǎng gàosu ni gàosu ni wǒ méiyǒu wàngjì
Really want to tell you that, to tell you that I have never really forgotten
 那天晚上滿天星星
Nèitiān wǎnshàng mǎn tiān xīngxīng
The night sky filled with the twinkling stars
平行時空下的約定
  Píngxíng shíkōng xià de yuēdìng
[and] the promise we made in a parallel universe
再一次相遇我會緊緊抱著妳
Zài yīcì xiāng yù wǒ huì jǐn jǐn bàozhe ni 
If we can meet again, I will hold you tightly in my arms this time
 緊緊抱著妳
Jǐn jǐn bàozhe ni 
Hugging you tightly...

:bawling:

• Like 21

50 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Timmy is back in Beijing (041916)

Credit:  冰冰TICKTOCK

tumblr_o5updsZSpG1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o5updsZSpG1uhi3w2o2_540.jpg

Credit:  whoisnext1020

tumblr_o5upsy0erw1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o5upsy0erw1uhi3w2o2_540.jpg

Guys I'm soooo hurt and sad here after watching the Thai Fan Meeting of our boys on youtube...:(((... Sighs.. I don't even have the mood to read this thread tonight following that video... I'm sooooo sad..cries.... so upset cos no YuZhouYu moments.. and the whole frigging fan meeting was 'so staged' I mean our 'two' wasn't even allowed to be together for the whole meeting/stand together even at the end..!!!! I AM SAD!!...!!  ...The touching moment for me was when Fengsong addressed best wishes to ZZYY towards the end, he was extra emotional when he said it to our two boys, as if he too was feeling so sad and hurt for ZZYY with all the 'unfair/forceful' arrangements for our two in meetings etc..perhaps he too supports ZZYY as couple that's why..  I think I want/need to switch off for a few days after this.. I'm so sad... I can't see any hope of us seeing season two now of heroin...! negative sorry..!

• Like 14

Oh man watching that close up fancam tore my heart apart :tears: idk how to feel rn, my biggest concern now is Johnny's destroyed future career and i pray hard for him, the boy looked broken and devastated ,  all the opportunities he got just flied away from his grasp,  even his friendship / relationship with zhouzhou needs to be hidden,  tbh zhouzhou at least got the support of a big company and he has his music to offer, meanwhile  what chances Johnny will have beside modelling jobs if broadcast channels and movies stop hiring him? Nothing in no time he will return back to old unknown Johnny,  well maybe that would be for his best,  boy had hard time dealing with the sudden fame anyway but still it hurts and tastes bitter to witness such a genuine talented boy's career vanish into thin air :bawling:

11 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Saw this pic and the song 人海中遇见你 (Seeing you in the crowd) popped up in my head *^* oml I have a feeling that somebody will make a FMV with this song omg I'll be dead

Hide contents

68ea9389gw1f3191t6u3qj20go0gomy6.jpg

Cr on pic

link of the song and lyrics

omg I'll be more dead to a FMV with song Those Years omg just knowing the lyrics  too well I cannotttt

Hide contents
好想再回到那些年的時光
Hǎo xiǎng zài huí dào nàxiē nián de shíguāng
Really wanna go back to those years [when we are still young]
回到教室座位前後 故意討妳溫柔的罵
Huí dào jiàoshì zuòwèi qiánhòu gùyì tǎo ni wēnróu de mà
Going back to the classroom when I am sitting in front of you 
Purposely teasing you to get your gentle scolding

and...

Hide contents
 那些年錯過的大雨
 那些年錯過的愛情
好想擁抱妳 擁抱錯過的勇氣
Hǎo xiǎng yǒngbào ni yǒngbào cuòguò de yǒngqì
 Really want to hold you tightly in my arms
 To hold on the courage that I never managed to express
  曾經想征服全世界
 Céngjīng xiǎng zhēngfú quán shìjiè
 I used to dream about conquering the world
到最後回首才發現
  Dào zuìhòu huíshǒu cái fāxiàn
 Only realize that in the end
 這世界滴滴點點全部都是妳
 Zhè shìjiè dī dī diǎn diǎn quánbù dōu shì ni
 Every little thing in my world revolves around you only

那些年錯過的大雨
那些年錯過的愛情
 好想告訴妳 告訴妳我沒有忘記
 Hǎo xiǎng gàosu ni gàosu ni wǒ méiyǒu wàngjì
Really want to tell you that, to tell you that I have never really forgotten
 那天晚上滿天星星
Nèitiān wǎnshàng mǎn tiān xīngxīng
The night sky filled with the twinkling stars
平行時空下的約定
  Píngxíng shíkōng xià de yuēdìng
[and] the promise we made in a parallel universe
再一次相遇我會緊緊抱著妳
Zài yīcì xiāng yù wǒ huì jǐn jǐn bàozhe ni 
If we can meet again, I will hold you tightly in my arms this time
 緊緊抱著妳
Jǐn jǐn bàozhe ni 
Hugging you tightly...

:bawling:

Parallel universe for yuzhou :tears: may fate be less cruel on you 

• Like 7

I owe soompi an apology

I'm sorry for trolling

i'm sorry for being negative

i'm sorry for being disrespectful to the actors

i'm sorry for being disrespectful to the soompi members

i apologize to everyone who were not happy with the way i was.

love you soompi family and i hope we can get past this.

giphy.gif

• Like 6

DOUMA TAU MUỐN RỦA DOUMA DOUMA CM BÓNG ĐÍC NI TY DOUMA TUI BAY HOLD TAU MAU HOLD TAU FML FML FML TAU K ĐỂ SPOILER NỮA TAU BÙNG CHÁI RÀU TSAO NÓ NHÂY V QÊ CƯ RÊ DOUMA

*THREAD HUGS* to those who have been suffering atm and also to those who haven't been recovered for 2-3 days

006nhb2cjw1f31940p194j30sg16ntdb.jpg

Cr on pic

Better? Should we start to spam ZZ's weibo a flood of cat related stuffs?

• Like 24

Heads up: ZZ is having a livestream on ifensi at 11AM Beijing time today: http://zhibo.ifensi.com/zhibo-1365.html
(I'm hoping my internet connection will hold... ifensi streams always lag so much for me ><)

54 minutes ago, porcelainwhite said:

AH GUYS, THE CANCELLATION MADE ME SO SAD, I woke up to the horrible news this morning and watched the MV we got and even cried a little (such a softie, I know, SERIOUSLY GUYS PLEASE SOMEBODY TRANSLATE THE WHOLE BEACH SCENE PLEASE I WILL SEND YOU GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES FOR ALL ETERNITY YOU KINDRED SOULS)

I did part of it here but perhaps someone else will do that entire chapter :P 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, savekaya said:

Yeah I've finished it already but I read them in Chinese so I'm not very sure about the translated versions.. Sorry! Maybe you can check the first post of this page? I think they have a collection of translations! But for anyone who needs info on parts of the novel I can help with some translation, just drop me a msg:) 

Oh! @sevakaya thank you for the offer. Honestly I would love to hear the part when they eloped to a certain place, how it started, their journey and how they returned back home. Also, please be kind also in sharing to us the epilogue chapters. I would like to know what happened to You Qi and Yang Meng. Hope that this is not too much for you. But thank you for your kindness. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Heads up: ZZ is having a livestream on ifensi at 11AM Beijing time today: http://zhibo.ifensi.com/zhibo-1365.html
(I'm hoping my internet connection will hold... ifensi streams always lag so much for me ><)

Thank you for the news!

About the time zone: Beijing time is GTM+8

So it should be live 3 hours from now O.O omg I'm not prepared

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, hailouyin17 said:

Oh! @sevakaya thank you for the offer. Honestly I would love to hear the part when they eloped to a certain place, how it started, their journey and how they returned back home. Also, please be kind also in sharing to us the epilogue chapters. I would like to know what happened to You Qi and Yang Meng. Hope that this is not too much for you. But thank you for your kindness. 

Hmm, give me a day cuz I'm in school. I'll write them out on my way home then post it on the group by tonight!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, porcelainwhite said:

a notification on my phone from your message about the cancellation of the series that you sent on wattpad was the first thing I woke up to last morning :tears: you're so kind by the way but that was my first news about it and I got so sad :tears: thank you for telling me/us that way so I did not have to go through the heartbreak of finding out about it here :tears: if I saw all of you being so sad and affected (like myself) before I got to prepare myself a little, I would have sobbed probably :bawling:

Yeah, I thought we needed supportive message in wattpad. 

Apparently, many fans in wattpad had not known about the cancellation. Some even did not stream the FM. They are spared from the pain that some of us had gone through for three hours :sweatingbullets:

Cheers, @porcelainwhite. If you let your tears go, you'd feel better. We are here to support each other and the boys.

• Like 13