8 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

HaiYin fan art

Source:   -线描-

Begging for translation again for the second spoiler please... Thank you so much...

@gashupingo Thank you so much for the manip translation.:D

"Yin Zi"
"Don't move! The tie will become crooked"
"Let me fk u in the army uniform for once"
"Get lost!"

• Like 15

Guest skeletonworks

I think last time someone posted Johnny transforming into Iron Man fanarts but I think I didn't think the .gif of it was included. So I'll post it here because it's so dope:

005opSW.gif

Here chibi Johnny is shooting laser from his hand to those people who is trying to wreck the ship :phew:

LOL

I'm not posting much lately, and I don't like fight with user here, because I feel this is like a big family, and I don't want to ruin the mood here.

But, honestly, this is the only place where I can read what I want, delulu theories or not, cp fans or not, I don't see how we, International fans in this International forum, can affect the boys mood, sharing true or fake rumors. If you don't like to see/read them, just skip.

Anyway, Happy Mother's Day! Both Johnny and ZhouZhou's post with pics of their Moms are just too sweet! :wub:

• Like 13

D2-01_zpspkvallus.png

HI HELLO HALO! It is I, your local potato, back with a huge picture to remind you about our project. The submission will be closed in two days but we are still open to message submission until then. Remember that the deadline is May 10th, 2016 on 23:59PM GMT+8. Check out our masterpost for further information and Instagram if you feel like. 

Oh and here's the missing D-3 picture:

Spoiler

D3-01_zpsjdatuksz.png

Have a nice one everyone! 

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

*self serving delulu on*

Hide contents

JingYu propped a pillow against the headboard before sliding into bed next to WeiZhou, who barely glanced up from his phone. Wrapping an arm around his boyfriend's shoulders, JingYu leaned in to look at the screen as WeiZhou began laughing..

"What's that?"

"Fan account," WeiZhou said, still laughing. 

JingYu leaned closer trying to see. "Why are you even looking at a fan account? Those can get really crazy."

"This one is dedicated solely to our jewelry - earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings. What we wore what days, when was the first time we wore it, what brand is it, did we wear anything matching on a particular day, and such." WeiZhou slid the phone into JingYu's hand. "Read this post here.  It's really funny."

As JingYu read the text on the screen, WeiZhou laced his fingers with the one's dangling over his shoulder. His thumb grazed back and forth over the ring on the index finger. 

"You really should get it stretched, at least a little," concern lacing WeiZhou's voice. 

"Can't risk it falling off," JingYu replied absently, still reading. 

When he was finally done reading, JingYu laid the phone on the bedside table instead of handing it back to WeiZhou. He tightened his arm around WeiZhou's shoulders, drawing him closer. 

"They're very observant," was all he said. 

For a second, WeiZhou thought JingYu was upset, but only for a second. A slight sting of teeth on his neck banished the thought.

"Yah!!" WeiZhou pulled his head away to turn and glare at a grinning face.

"What? That post was about the necklace I gave you," a tongue flicked along parted lips, "with lots of close up pictures of your neck."

JingYu flopped back against the pillow after a strong push on his chest. He lay placidly though, as his boyfriend immediately stretched out on top of him, WeiZhou's ear landing in the familiar spot over his heart, fingers gently running along his ribs.

"It is weird, you know. That there are people out there doing these types of things, thinking these things about us."

"We could just go ahead and tell them they're right...Ow!" JingYu grabbed the hand pinching his side. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I was just joking. Honest."

WeiZhou lifted his head, propping his chin on the firm chest, a slight scowl on his face. "I'll say it again. As long as we don't lie to each other we can lie to the public, at least for now. Even when they don't buy it," he added, his expression softening under JingYu's gentle gaze. They lay staring at each other for for a long moment before WeiZhou spoke again.

"Chai Jie jie told me something today."

"What was that?"

WeiZhou almost forgot what he was going to say as a warm hand splayed over his back, softly gliding along his spine. He had to fight to regain his thoughts. 

"Mmm....A friend had translated from English something he found on the internet that he thought she'd like to see."

"From English? Like, an international fan or something?"

"Yeah. From what Jie jie said, this friend told her he had found a forum that really followed the show, you, me, us, all of us, really closely. Jie jie told me that her friend seemed really excited about it and that he said there were tons of in depth analysis and academically based discussions mixed in with the crazy theories. Very different from the types of stuff we usually see."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I guess he's planning to go through and translate a bunch of stuff for her now."

"You said she told you something. Was it just about that forum?"

"What? Oh...no. I guess her friend had translated one particular thing. Somebody actually went and did an analysis of our astrological charts to see how compatible we are." 

WeiZhou scooted himself more fully on top of JingYu, his hands brushing wisps of hair off of a furrowed forehead.

"I don't really believe in that stuff."

"Neither do I, but I can't say I don't believe in it either. Especially when it's really good." WeiZou grinned as he planted a kiss along a sharp jaw. 

"Really good? Like what?"

WeiZhou held JingYu's gaze with his own, eyes flashing at each other. "Soul Mates."

JingYu's face remained stoic, even though WeiZhou could feel the heart beating against his speeding up. Fingers crept into his hair, holding his head firmly between them. Finally, a hint of a grin flashed on the face below his.

"Tell me something I don't know."

(I can dream!!) 

:heart:

Awww... Auntie, very sweet fanfic and I hope that they know about our forum!

Maybe @poetato and @ximichem can include our url to the fans support project? :P I want them to read my fanfic too, LOL.

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, sonicwave said:

Johnny's new schedual:

5.9 Shanghai to Beijing

5.10 Beijing to Munich

Nice to Frankfurt

5.18? Frankfurt to Beijing

There's a rumor he's going to the Cannes Film Festival.

Hmm. What will he be doing in Europe? So close to me (yet so far). What could it be? He would have gone to Munich with The Amazing Race, so that's a bit of a coincidence. And Cannes? Cannes is not just a film festival, it's also a huge market place for promoting upcoming films and such. So unless he's just going there privately, for a holiday (Nice & Munich are really lovely places), he's got to be promoting something. But what? I'm incredibly curious. 

And I have to keep a close lookout for news about him from, for me, more accessible (i.e. not in Chinese) resources, when he's over here.

Maybe all us Europeans should go to one of the airports and greet him European style (whatever that is - no cameras in his face, at least). ;)  

• Like 18

On 5/4/2016 at 9:25 PM, kmmyzz said:

Also, I've seen this pattern very frequently these days but...

Hide contents

Please make sure to check previous posts and pages you haven't read before you post. At times, some of you reposted of posts that had been posted earlier, sometimes only few posts away. I know that at times we can be so excited and post without checking the thread first, but hopefully all of us can check the thread first before posting. 

Thank you and sorry if I sounded harsh! No hard feelings, but this is a pattern that became very frequent these days.

Yup, agree, that's why I back read to prevent double (or even triple) postings and also kindly open spoilers too please, as most images, etc. are hidden in them. Try clicking on them.. surprise! Thank you so much...  ye_thumb.gifye_thumb.gifye_thumb.gif

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

"Yin Zi"
"Don't move! The tie will become crooked"
"Let me fk u in the army uniform for once"
"Get lost!"

tootha_thumb.gifzy_thumb.gif   @gashupingo Thank you so much, again, for the translation.. 

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Hmm. What will he be doing in Europe? So close to me (yet so far). What could it be? He would have gone to Munich with The Amazing Race, so that's a bit of a coincidence. And Cannes? Cannes is not just a film festival, it's also a huge market place for promoting upcoming films and such. So unless he's just going there privately, for a holiday (Nice & Munich are really lovely places), he's got to be promoting something. But what? I'm incredibly curious. 

And I have to keep a close lookout for news about him from, for me, more accessible (i.e. not in Chinese) resources, when he's over here.

Maybe all us Europeans should go to one of the airports and greet him European style (whatever that is - no cameras in his face, at least). ;)  

Second this! If he ever landed i Kastrup I will do the Danish way. Bunch of dannebrog as if he is the prince of Denmark!

if someone can photoshopped these people to JY and ViVi jie

http://m.thedrum.com/news/2013/05/07/coca-cola-unveils-happy-flag-campaign-denmark-mccann

• Like 15

Spoiler
34 minutes ago, poetato said:

D2-01_zpspkvallus.png

HI HELLO HALO! It is I, your local potato, back with a huge picture to remind you about our project. The submission will be closed in two days but we are still open to message submission until then. Remember that the deadline is May 10th, 2016 on 23:59PM GMT+8. Check out our masterpost for further information and Instagram if you feel like. 

Oh and here's the missing D-3 picture:

Hide contents

D3-01_zpsjdatuksz.png

Have a nice one everyone! 

Oh thaaanks for reminding me how can I ever forget? :blink: I was planning to pose (with the postcard) beside this famous skyscraper they have here but yeah I'm too much damn busy maybe I'll just take a picture with a hill handful of sand. :(

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sonicwave said:

Johnny's new schedual:

5.9 Shanghai to Beijing

5.10 Beijing to Munich

Nice to Frankfurt

5.18? Frankfurt to Beijing

There's a rumor he's going to the Cannes Film Festival.

I live in Munich and I'm going to go to Nice as well around that time. :crazy: AARGH! Why are Munich and Nice being mentioned all of the sudden?! It feels like someone's toying with me! I'm so freaking out right now.

What about Go Fridge filming though? Isn't he scheduled to film Go Fridge on 12th in Beijing? Is that cancelled or postponed or what?

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, liesl said:

I live in Munich and I'm going to go to Nice as well around that time. :crazy: AARGH! Why are Munich and Nice being mentioned all of the sudden?! It feels like someone's toying with me! I'm so freaking out right now.

What about Go Fridge filming though? Isn't he scheduled to film Go Fridge on 12th in Beijing? Is that cancelled or postponed or what?

The above schedual is confirmed by his plane tickets. It's work related. The exact work is hush hush atm but not for ad business.

Go Fridge is actually not mentioned anywhere, perhaps just fan rumours.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, sonicwave said:

The above schedual is confirmed by his plane tickets. It's work related. The exact work is hush hush atm but not for ad business.

Go Fridge is actually not mentioned anywhere, perhaps just fan rumours.

WHAT? Confirmed? He's really going to come to Munich? Here? TWO DAYS FROM NOW? Seriously? crazy-monkey-emoticon-026.gif

Gosh, this is so out of the blue. I'm still not prepared mentally! OMG!

• Like 18

Just now, liesl said:

WHAT? Confirmed? He's really going to come to Munich? Here? TWO DAYS FROM NOWcrazy-monkey-emoticon-026.gif

Please bring our family banner!!! And sniff him for us hahaha well maybe sniff is far fetch, we don't want to ruin his personal space while in Europe!!! Aaghh I want to fly there as well!!!

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, liesl said:

WHAT? Confirmed? He's really going to come to Munich? Here? TWO DAYS FROM NOW? Seriously? crazy-monkey-emoticon-026.gif

If you actually have a chance to see him, and he's wearing the necklace, I expect an entire page of the alligator! :P

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, liesl said:

WHAT? Confirmed? He's really going to come to Munich? Here? TWO DAYS FROM NOWcrazy-monkey-emoticon-026.gif

Yes, if his air plane tickets are to be believed. The Chinese fans reported this. Tomorrow he'll go to Beijing.

should I wish you good luck? :D

• Like 12