Question to pictures of the beautiful 'cat & dog' on this page, is that really JingYu's dog? and ZZhou's cat?? or its that fan made pics lol... JY had pictures with similar dog, is it really his?? Awwwhh.. it'll be awesome if it is..!! smiling... imagine, whenever YuZhou are not together physically, they can have their pets together under JY's care, that's a 'sweet cure' and big 'comfort' for both/JYu in particular when he's missing his beautiful love ZZhou!! Oh I hope it's true they could/would come up with such arrangements for each other..! I'm excited just thinking about it.. Hey if neither of them has these pets, can we 'fans' raise money and buy them this gift.. since JYu's not doing so much lately, he's resting at home yeah with his grandparents in dangdong.. aaawhhh, hey can we do that for them??lol.. I think its an awesome idea!  It'll be 'precious' different kind of gift' for our YuZhou and a big encouragement and help for both, what do you all think?? haha.. i know its kinda crazy idea but its awesome if we could do that .. or fans in china, instead of showering them with so many material things, pets would be a beautiful gift for them!  I wish I could do that for them..  buying them a beautiful 'dog' and 'cat' (as it symbolises them) and keep them together and have both looking after them, just whenever one's busy, the other can do so.. hmm.. so sweet even thinking of it.. :)....* *.... Can we do that in our next project??lol.. christmas present for them??!  Aahh.. am I foolish??!..just thinking and feeling alot for our boys, thats why!:())..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Oline Oline said:

I have this crazy obsession to know if Zhou is really the one who give the ring and the necklace. :phew:

I believe those things is from Zhou hahaha

Reveal hidden contents

do u guys have a friend who has sixth sense or something? :P

ask him or her about the necklace and ring, please.

i'm totally desperate and lose my mind :crazy:

:cookie: for today

Reveal hidden contents

Ch0rANLUUAAx-6_.jpg

my handsome meow :wub:

But JY was seen in a jewellery boutique in Beijing a couple weeks back and the ring was purchased there and then, no?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, atze1091 said:

But JY was seen in a jewellery boutique in Beijing a couple weeks back and the ring was purchased there and then, no?

Yes, I got info that he bought that BVLGARI ring from that jewelry shop in Beijing at night.

It comes with a prove of a paper signed by him (sorry i can't insert pics here,idk why) and it said he bought it for his mother. He did bought champagne for his Dad in Airport,so he bought the ring for his Mom.

But we never know the truth yet until we got a new proof that firmly confirm does it true for his Mom or someone else,coz as I know putting ring in your pointy finger is for 'The Closed One'

And...the reason for him to took it off once he was in Airport depart to Dandong,still make me curious. Maybe he didn't deliberately took it off,maybe he forgot to put it,but it's obvious he wore it already beforehe went to the airport. Maybe a whole day before or at least a night bfore.

That's what I found,my limit to explain haha. 

• Like 5

On 03/05/2016 at 6:51 AM, ximichem said:

In depth price of the necklace

Cr twt

Hide contents

Chdr8xVUoAEJTHw.jpg

1. ~$632

2. ~$612

3. ~$480

Also, JY's new ring is Bvlgari B.zero1 $2000 (~£1500)

AWESOME ROMANTIC YUZHOU FACT NEWS!!!!!!!!!! YUZHOUYUUUUU... ALL FOR YOU!!!!!! HAAAAUUUUHHH .....  I'M SEEING CUPID STARS EVERYWHERE....!!!!!xxxxxxxxxx

• Like 2

I just need to get this out of my chest. I do want them to be together, it's like a beautiful fairytale. But since it's not a fairytale, getting together is not a happy ever after yet. They still got a lot of time ahead. If they really got together because of the closeness they were in for the series and now with this forced separation, I just can't be positive about their future together as couple. (But I still hoping for that). 

So sometimes I think it's better if they are not in a relationship (yet). It will be awkward if they break up. But if they are just friend, there's no reason for them to grow apart. And also, there are more reasons to grow closer. And who knows later they could be in that lovely relationship.

And in my logic mind (in my opinion), they don't need to be gay to love each other. Even if they are straight, they can still love each other. Because even those considered gay can still and have the right to love people from the opposite sex. Why do we need to put label. The most important question is just wether they love each other or not. And only them can answer it. When can I get the answer? T.T

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, poetato said:

so, i've been lurking since forever and i come back to auntie @sohocomo fanfics im just. auntiiieee can i compile this in one folder and save it for later??

:blush: You know you can, dearest @poetato  (but I do thank you for asking first)

How's the project coming?? Almost ready?? (3 more days, right?)

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

:blush: You know you can, dearest @poetato  (but I do thank you for asking first)

How's the project coming?? Almost ready?? (3 more days, right?)

ah thank you auntiieeeee

yes 3 days more before the submission ended (no reminder with huge picture today as i was out all day hngh sorry) and it's coming togetheeer me and @ximichem is super stoked with the response we get :3

• Like 15

3 hours ago, poetato said:ah thank you auntiieeeee

yes 3 days more before the submission ended (no reminder with huge picture today as i was out all day hngh sorry) and it's coming togetheeer me and @ximichem is super stoked with the response we get :3

only Ximichem, Poet? Gahh :P

5 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

In this quiet 'hiatus' time, let's talk about the fact that BLY is secretly 'a pervert' just as GH is saying. 

Because BLY is so very blatantly checking GH out in the shower (in ep 6). Not once, but twice (or even three times, if you count his first looks as two)! GH is perfectly right to call him a pervert. BLY just likes to pretend he doesn't care. Hiding how curious he is about GH, how secretly attracted, behind that slightly sour, indifferent face. There's just no other reason for his eyes to move about like this. If it were me - and I didn't want to see them naked - I'd keep my eyes strictly forward at all time. Perhaps BLY is trying to make GH lose his cool - not knowing, yet, that GH just LOVES it when BLY is being fierce.

Hide contents

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Yay another great gifs. I am a fan of your gifs. We all know he is a pervert. And I love that GH knows him better than BLY admitted himself sometime (love all the vulgar talk during their ehm intimate times). But gifs like this really show clearly what we already know. Thanks Charlie!

• Like 7

5 hours ago, sohocomo said:

I've been trying to work on a story I'm writing, have been wanting/needing to work on it, but my inspiration seems to be totally wrapped up in YuZhou right now. So I'll spam another scene, because you inspired me :wub::wub::wub:

Reveal hidden contents

@sohocomo Awwww, so sweet..  More YuZhou first then while the ideas are still there.  You can work on the story later, who knows, you might get ideas from your YuZhou fan fics for the story you're working on (if it's BL).  Good morning!! :D  

• Like 9

Guys, guys, guys!
I don't want to spread false rumours or false information, but is that a feather necklace ZhouZhou is wearing or are my eyes deceiving me? :w00t:

Edit: Nope, sorry everyone, it's a bat necklace xD

Spoiler

PS: I have no idea when this clip was taken. Just happened to find it randomly :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Two last summaries until SH gets Heaven's Punishment from GH :glasses:

CHAPTER 15: A LITTLE MISUNDERSTANDING

Spoiler

SH is still on the shelf for a whole ten years - Serve you right :lol:
SH wanders in the shopping center, coincidentally see two people who she couldn't forget in her whole life - GH and BLY
SH saw they are still happy, lovey-dovey together - I wonder if she wanna see their bed scenes again :phew:. SH thinks maybe she reaped what she sowed when messing up their relationship that year. SH wanna turn to another direction but sees a wedding ring on GH's finger: "GH got married?". Immediately, she looks at BLY's , there is nothing there. That misunderstanding led to the most heartbreaking event in GH and BLY's life.

GH and BLY have a argument because GH doesn't wanna buy a high-tech robot toy for BLY. After a small fight, GH tries to make up with BLY: "BLY, you already knew how stupid, silly I am. I really wanna take care of you but you always disagree and make me feel like I am nothing. Every time I think about that it really makes me upset, angry and unconsciously hurt you. Baby, I apologize...". BLY thinks: "This dork always talks too much anytime he wanna make up for his mistake. How annoying!" GH slowly embrace BLY in his arms. BLY unconsciously falls asleep peacefully. For a husby-husby couple like them, arguments are something cannot avoid but they already got married and be mature enough to accept each other as a family. No matter what they are still each other's lifemate.
3 a.m, GH suddenly wake up because it's a little cold. While GH's trying to turn down an air conditioner, BLY: "Don't leave me. It's not cold as long as you stay here with me." GH realizes how much BLY loves him and blames himself for what he did last night: "I love you". BLY silently enjoy their love.

At someplace after work, SH sees DS - BLY's self-proclaimed girlfriend. They are partners-in-crime old friends. SH tries to get more information about GH and BLY's relationship. Unfortunately, DS knew nothing more since the day she left GH's company when her delusion was broken by GH. But this woman is hopeless because still think BLY really have some feelings towards her without knowing the one before her is another victim getting lost forever in delusion realm.
DS is also curious about GH and BLY's relationship. Hence, she pick her phone to send her old colleague in GH's company a message.

CHAPTER 16: EVERYTHING IS WELL-SETTLED

Spoiler

MA - the one DS sent the message, is very upset to BLY because her vacation with her boyfriend is destroyed because BLY cut off the contract. She sees a message from DS in her phone: "Long time no see. How are you? Could you help me something? I wanna know how is GH and BLY's relationship after I leave the company?". MA not really like DS since the old time, thinks: "You are helpless. Still wanna come back to BLY. They were already a lovey-dovey husby-husby couple. Alright. I let you lose face this time". She replies: "I have no clues. But didn't see BLY stepped into the company for a long time. GH already got married."
MA tells SH: "GH already got married. BLY didn't come to the company long time ago."
SH thinks over: "It's exactly what I guessed. GH got married because the pressure from his family. BLY is still single after so many years."
Actually, SH thinks though GH already got married, BLY still has an affair with GH because she saw them in the center that day. What she's planning in her head is that if GH can marry another woman to hide his affair with BLY. BLY can do like that too. And she wanna be that woman. That witch  woman always commits evil crimes under the name of love.

At GH and BLY's home, BLY really gets bored because GH's still busy working. Finally, BLY realizes how bored GH was ten years ago when BLY just focus on studying. Is it really karma?
BLY gives a long sigh. A little hot scene after GH hears BLY's sigh.
BLY: "GH, bout your fortune..."
GH: "How? You will accept, right?"
BLY: "No, I cannot"
GH: "Why?"
BLY: "I work in the military. It is abnormal if I have that much fortune. Bad ones may take that as a reason to bring me down. "
GH got BLY's idea: "Hey, how about we go to our father's home tomorrow?"
BLY: "Your father or my father?"
GH: "Yours. My father cannot help in this case. It's the best way if your father can give a hand"
BLY has no other way. For their stable future, it is the only way.

After being explained, BLY's dad agrees to help them.
On the way home, BLY: "Thank you"
GH: "For what?"
BLY: "Your fortune"
GH: "What do you mean? Why do you have to thank me for that?"
BLY: "Are you really a dork? What are you always that stupid when be with me? Are you really stupid or just pretend?"
GH: "Please explain to me, baby. I just don't get your idea."
BLY finally understand why. GH is not stupid. He just cares about BLY too much. Because he is affraid to misunderstand BLY's idea, he always ask BLY to make everything clear. BLY thinks maybe it is the time for him to be more generous to GH. BLY gently give GH a kiss: "Thank you for trusting us"
GH is surprised: "Are you moved? So let me DO several more times tonight"
BLY gives a kick to GH. BLY changed his mind right after that because this pervert really cannot be well-treated.

A reference to lastest summaries: Chapter 13-14

• Like 24