36 minutes ago, fingersandpaws said:

A new chapter YQ and YM's Lunch Date has been added to The Story of Meng Qi Qi. Read the full chapter translation here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/30/

The aftermath of the movie premiere

Reveal hidden contents

YM sat inside a private room of a themed restaurant waiting for YQ. At five past twelve in the afternoon, the fully armed Mr. You Handsome stepped foot into the private room of the restaurant with brisk strides.

YM lifted his eyelids and took a look at the person opposite, and said silently, “I’m sorry but there’s someone sitting here.”

“I’m YQ.”

YM lifted his head in shock; opposite him YQ was taking off his hat, wig, moustache, scarf……

“Wouldn’t you develop heat rashes by wearing so much on a big summer’s day?”

“Almost.” YQ used a wet cloth to wipe his face, “I don’t have a choice, that drama during the movie premiere a few days ago had forced me into the limelight. I don’t know which a**h*** had an extra mouth! I was on the headlines of the entertainment news the next day, I’m being followed every day recently……”

YM lowered his head consciously.

Reveal hidden contents

“How much money earned is considered enough?” YQ pushed the food inside his bowl lightly, “I can only relax when I’m with you; my heart is always tensed when I’m with them, it’s so tiring.”

YM was quite touched after hearing this, “I didn’t expect that I had so much charisma.”

“You’ve only discovered it now? When I’m with others, I would always pretend while worrying! My expressions! Speak with tact…… I won’t need to do that with you. You have an invisible power, allowing people to find their self-esteem just by looking at you. I feel that no matter how “out of tune” one is, there is you to be at the bottom, the heart will feel at ease at once.” 

“F*** you!”

YM used his chopsticks to poke countless of small holes in the plate of desserts in front of YQ.

YQ was more amused the more he looked at YM; since he had entered society, he had become more and more appreciative of such casual and nonchalant people.

YQ offers YM a job

Reveal hidden contents

After laughing for a while, YQ lifted his eyelids and looked at YM, his expression was quite serious.

“Why don’t you resign? Come and be my assistant, I’ll give you ten thousand a month as basic pay, the tip will be counted separately.”

YM rejected, full of moral integrity, “Even if I were to starve to death being a Policeman, I still wouldn’t go and wait on you!”

YQ only smiled but didn’t say anything; he had long predicted it would be like this.

YM continued to eat his food and remembered something suddenly, “Right, your network of contacts is wider than me, can you help me find a part-time job, one that can make money but it not so tiring?”

“Are you so in need of money?” YQ asked.

YM nodded, “During this period either my classmates are having their wedding or my colleagues have just had a baby, I almost couldn’t give them any money.”

YQ thought for a while, “Why don’t you be a stand-in, I have a new drama that’s going to start filming soon; I’ll talk to the director to consider you first for any scenes that need a stand-in.”

“Wah!” YM was pleasantly surprised, “What kind of stand-in do they all do? Is there big celebrity ones?”

“About this……” YQ thought for a while, “You can be a stunt-double for dangerous scenes, which is to undertake the dangerous actions for celebrities; you can also be a stand-in for intimate scenes, for example you can help the female lead in my drama to film a kiss scene or bed scene etc. with me.

YM’s mouth twitched, “Then I would rather be a stunt-double for dangerous scenes.”

YQ, “……”

How YM discovered the video of BLY and GH's car accident:

Hide contents

In the afternoon, YM sashayed his way to start his patrol.

While passing by the traffic police unit, he happened to see a familiar person. He was YM’s previous colleague; when YM had just entered the branch, he didn’t suffer any less bullying from him. Thereafter this person got transferred to the traffic police unit, the relationship between the two had actually became better; maybe every person who had left YM would find his goodness in the end.

“Mengzi!” Ma Chi quickly greeted.

YM stopped his car and wound down the windows, “What are you doing?”

“There’s someone looking for me just now. It’s your turn to patrol today?”

YM shook his head, “I’m helping my colleague with his shift, his brother was hospitalised.”

“B***s***, he’s taking advantage of you!” Ma Chi rubbed YM’s small head.

YM scoffed, “Didn’t you used to find all sorts of excuses to let me cover for you?”

Ma Chi laughed, “Get down the car, I need your help for something.”

“There’s nobody in your traffic police unit?”

“There is but they’re not as capable as you.” Ma Chi pulled open the car door, “Come come come, get down the car, it won’t take much to finish it.”

YM had really believed him; after he had went in, he didn’t come out for the entire afternoon.

Ma Chi wanted YM to help sort out all the typical car accident cases of the recent ten years, gather them together into a folder and make them into a promotional video. Not only did YM needed to watch each and every horrifying car accident video, he also needed to pick out the type and every type still need to have a different cause.

“Your leader is really evil-hearted.” YM couldn’t help lamenting.

Ma Chi sighed, “He’s too idle with nothing to do!”

Just as he was saying, he glanced at YM’s side and pointed at the screen, “Leave this behind, this is a typical case of brake failure.”

YM had just wanted to close the window and copy the file, when he was shocked suddenly by the familiar face that was on the screen.

My thoughts about this chapter:

Hide contents

It's like YM is always the person who spreads gossips about YQ and ends up paying for it, like in the case of "Meng Meng", lol.

YQ has been eyeing YM's lips to be his assistant for quite a while as he's still trying in the epilogue/spin-off chapters. :P

This sentence "maybe every person who had left YM would find his goodness in the end", definitely applies to YQ but more so than other people.

Thanks for the translation! Can't wait for the next chapter on YM discovering the accident tape and GH finally gets to know what BLY did for him.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Actually, the Chinese CP fans are more sounded mind and harmonious than the ZZ-only and JY-only fans.  Some of their theories are pretty solid, like when ZZ took his road trip to Shanghai.  It just that sometimes, they drove themselves crazy when trying to look into things too deep (like the pillars and trying to look into the reflections off the sunglasses, lol)!

I always admire CP fans' creativity and imagination, LOL 

And their reactions are hilarious, most of the time. It's fascinating to see how different the way we perceive the same thing are.

Yeah, that sunglasses reflection, I tried as hard as I could and saw nothing while my CP fan friend told me that it's time for me to have my eyes checked for not seeing something as clear as that. Now I know I'm not the only one who can't see that ZZ image, well, my eyes are fine, what a relief.

• Like 12

41 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Erm...why would cp fans delu about Dalian and Dandong?

I guess because you can use a ferry from Tianjing (where ZZ was last known) to Dalian?

5 minutes ago, chrisbear1225 said:

I've never thought that fangirling/deluluing will teach me a country's geography (i.e. distance/how many hours from one city to another, names and locations of China's cities/districts/provinces, location of airports, etc.) Very educational lol

LOL. China is surely missing their chance to promote their culture/tourism/whatever by banning JY and ZZ. If only Chinese govt choose JY and ZZ as their cultural ambassadors instead. But that's very extreme delulu on my part :P

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, tea4two said:

No, Dalian is like two hours away from Dandong.  We don't know when he left Dandong, only that it is after the welfare he made to the Korean fans.  As for ZZ's were about, no one knows, his last known location was in Tianjin.  ZZ's like a ninja in hiding, I admire this guy's hiding skill!  Chinese CP fans think he might show up in Shanghai lol!

Is that why fans on twitter were checking his location by google map :blink: after the shadow on the pillar and the reflection on sunglasses analysis :sweatingbullets: like after he updated his pictures in the fancafe,  the fans used the pictures info because who uploaded them apparently used a cell phone and the pictures still have the same info and name they were saved by on that cell phone, their fbi research lol leaded to somewhere near Dandong in some sort of a resort? Fans shared the resort pictures it is located on the coast slightly away from Dandong.  I thought he was still in Dandong but apparently it's a nearby place/city. 

• Like 5

Soooooooo the necklace is indeed a gift :wub: CP fans are delulu-ing that the necklace is the gift for 6 months yuzhou anniversary just like the ring it indeed means a lot to johnny seeing he kept wearing it even if it obviously looks small for his pointer finger,  johnny got couple rings and gave the other ring to zhouzhou while zhouzhou gave him the necklace. In Happy delulu land everything is possible :blush:

• Like 21

38 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:

Soooooooo the necklace is indeed a gift :wub: CP fans are delulu-ing that the necklace is the gift for 6 months yuzhou anniversary just like the ring it indeed means a lot to johnny seeing he kept wearing it even if it obviously looks small for his pointer finger,  johnny got couple rings and gave the other ring to zhouzhou while zhouzhou gave him the necklace. In Happy delulu land everything is possible :blush:

JY's ring is smaller for his index finger because it should be for his...another finger. You know, the one usually wears ring? :P

But if JY starts to wear a ring on that finger, imagine how hysterical we would be...

Edit: this FM video is so sweet :tears:

Spoiler

• Like 18

Thank you @woodencoaster! That's something new, I didn't know that! 

Spoiler

oooh he regretted it for a while lmao this BLY 64.gif I almost forgot he's just a high school kid in the story sometimes. That's okay tho, he met GH and all is perfect well~

7 hours ago, kharey said:

Hi! I have a little message from a seller of taobao but i don't understand, someone can help me please ? 

:sweatingbullets: ooooh does that mean they actually have sizes smaller than 170?? dang it. I should get 155 if there's one *quickly direct message seller*

Also I found this on Weibo : (cr :  心跳别藏在抽屉里 ) not sure if this has been posted but I think I didn't see it here before: 

许魏洲!!快来娶我!!(( Xu Wei Zhou! Quick, come and marry me! ))

Spoiler

005R9Ts8gw1f3lk6lf63ij30ku1040vf.jpg

许魏洲来娶我吧

"Xu Wei Zhou, marry me."

Spoiler

005R9Ts8gw1f3lk6mi39pj315o0qo448.jpg

洲宝我爱你

"Zhou baby, I love you"

Spoiler

unrelated note : I've always found calling someone "bǎobèi 宝贝" or "bǎobǎo 宝宝" super cute for some reason, like baobaoooo guo lai, rang wo qin ni yi xia  宝宝, 过来, 让我亲你一下 :wub: lmao so cute 

why didn't I take up Chinese formally, I only understand a little bit jonny_zpsc73391c5.png

NO CHILL MAN, not sure if it's just photoshop tho :sweatingbullets: but oh well ZZ is adorable so I wouldn't blame anyone for doing so lmao

hope someone won't get jealous lol

• Like 18

3 hours ago, tea4two said:

No, Dalian is like two hours away from Dandong.  We don't know when he left Dandong, only that it is after the welfare he made to the Korean fans.  As for ZZ's were about, no one knows, his last known location was in Tianjin.  ZZ's like a ninja in hiding, I admire this guy's hiding skill!  Chinese CP fans think he might show up in Shanghai lol!

*start praying .. please show up in shanghai please show up in shanghai.*. If he did. I will lost my richard simmons. 

Look at all the conspiracies. Lol. 

Spoiler

If that's true about how they decieve fans. Oh gosh.please do it again and again guys. Shipping them will be so much fun! No one like easy way! 

3 hours ago, chrisbear1225 said:

I've never thought that fangirling/deluluing will teach me a country's geography (i.e. distance/how many hours from one city to another, names and locations of China's cities/districts/provinces, location of airports, etc.) Very educational lol

This crack me up. XD

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

I guess because you can use a ferry from Tianjing (where ZZ was last known) to Dalian?

LOL. China is surely missing their chance to promote their culture/tourism/whatever by banning JY and ZZ. If only Chinese govt choose JY and ZZ as their cultural ambassadors instead. But that's very extreme delulu on my part :P

Just imagine this adorable bestfriend(couple) got to visit every beautiful places in China while they post the pictures smiling happily.

Just bros hanging out with bros promoting magnifecent places to visit. #HuangJingyuXuWeiZhouVacationRecommendationPlace

Eaaa... we will alwasy get our beautiful boys updates. Oh my, extreme delulu land seems so wonderful.

• Like 8

Just now, izziehudson said:

@woodencoaster

Reveal hidden contents

005R9Ts8gw1f3lk6lf63ij30ku1040vf.jpg

许魏洲来娶我吧

"Xu Wei Zhou, marry me."

Reveal hidden contents

005R9Ts8gw1f3lk6mi39pj315o0qo448.jpg

洲宝我爱你

"Zhou baby, I love you"

Reveal hidden contents

unrelated note : I've always found calling someone "bǎobèi 宝贝" or "bǎobǎo 宝宝" super cute for some reason, like baobaoooo guo lai, rang wo qin ni yi xia  宝宝, 过来, 让我亲你一下 :wub: lmao so cute 

why didn't I take up Chinese formally, I only understand a little bit jonny_zpsc73391c5.png

NO CHILL MAN, not sure if it's just photoshop tho :sweatingbullets: but oh well ZZ is adorable so I wouldn't blame anyone for doing so lmao

hope someone won't get jealous lol

That looks like something Johnny would do being public about his love without declaring who did it :P

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

JY's ring is smaller for his index finger because it should be for his...another finger. You know, the one usually wears ring? :P

But if JY starts to wear a ring on that finger, imagine how hysterical we would be...

Edit: this FM video is so sweet :tears:

Reveal hidden contents

Well for me my ring finger is bigger than my index finger or its different with boys? Seeing that the ring is small even for his index finger i think it won’t fit his ring finger?  In my delulu mind he saw the couple rings and thought immediately that's zhouzhou style he would love those and decided to get the rings even if his is too small for his fingers,  they exchanged the necklace and the couple ring in whatever day they met each other and  in my sane head it was right b4 Johnny left to dandong bc believing zhouzhou travelling around china seeing his friends then going to johnny in his car is a bit farfetched lol plus Johnny looked a bit gloomy in his Dandong pictures like how he usually looks when he is separated from his baby:wub:  today he looked actually refreshed and excited probably because he is getting back to work andddd his zhou? :w00t: if you have a twitter account check the tag CP fans are quite creative and imaginative :sweatingbullets: the newest theory after the 6 months anniversary gifts is that zhouzhou chose that exact feather necklace bc of his tattoo?  he got a wing tattoo on his inner left arm so yeah :D actually my delulu mind is imagining the next time we se zhouzhou he will be wearing another necklace besides his new favourite one now,  the new necklace is longer hiding inside his clothes but actually it got the ring he got from Johnny so he can keep wearing it without being seen :P

• Like 7

DAILY DOSE ee8caa.pngee8cab.png

Gu Hai x Bai Luoyin (3/?)

EPISODE 5

Spoiler

3o6EhYRLD9QGKVrX2w.gif

Waaaaaa!!! So many pages to back read, still can't do it though, I still have issues to resolve.. :(

On 5/2/2016 at 9:17 AM, sohocomo said:

Your's is a slightly different spelling, but if my son had been a girl his name would have been Aeslaigh. It the female form of his name, which means fire or 'warmth of home.' (And yes, Gaelic.)

@sohocomo 'Warmth of home', lovely, does that meaning only applies to the Gaelic Aeslaigh? I really love the name and you can play with its spelling as well..  BTW, your fan fics are superb hon, I love them. I want more so kindly continue please. thank you.. :D

Well, that's just about it for now.. Later~ 

• Like 13

Even as opponents Johnny put zhouzhou saftey first.  See how he holds him by the arms before letting him fall to try lessen the impact of the fall and johnny is actually the one who slipped and fell unprepared :wub:

• Like 11

I'm here for weekends :) After lurking for a week, I think other than an official announcement from our boys, there is nothing more significant to prove JY and ZZ's romance relationlaship. It is too coincidental to be just coincidences :rolleyes:

When I see the photos ZZ taking with his buddies, what comin' first to my head is that ZZ tries to create his own alibi. But the alibi is too weak to me - the one having nearly 15 year experience in criminal research and investigations :P Don't blame me because I watched too much Detective Conan, Kindaichi Case Files :sweatingbullets: 

A gift for Friday - another two summaries for the fanfic Shangyin - The Book 3

CHAPTER 13: THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD

Spoiler

Right the moment seeing GH, BLY: "I just cut off the contract. Was I wrong when doing that? Do we need..."
GH: "Talk about that later, just follow me!"
GH takes BLY to his car.
BLY: "Where do we got? Do we come to negotiate with them?"
GH still not give a clear answer: "I need you to make a final decision. Just come with me, you will get the answer. Don't make a fuss. Be obedient, baby"
BLY realizes they come closer and closer to the camp: "You take me to the camp? What happened?"
GH: "Not the camp. We're almost there. Just wait a little bit, baby!"
GH stops before a big building: "Comin'. It's here."
BLY follows GH. It's a first-class apartment building. A receptionist takes them to 33th floor - the highest one.
BLY: "Did they call you to come here?"
GH: "No, I called them and got the info to come here"
They come to the top floor. There are only two apartments here. This kind of penthouse costs over several million dollars at least. BLY thinks the customer living is not someone mediocre.
BLY is surprised when GH gives him a key: "How can you have a key?"
GH: "Take a look. If you agree, we start living here from tomorrow"
This place totally suits BLY's taste. It'really the best thing in the world. GH hugs BLY from behind (He tries to seduce BLY anytime and anywhere. GH, you are the best :wub:): "Baby, could we move to here? It just takes 30 mins from here to your camp and about same time to my company. It's very convenient, please be together with me."
Finally, BLY got what's going on. It's just because of his tease. GH is truly a silly dork.
BLY asks though he already knew the answer: "Why do you have to do that? I just wanna tease you."
GH: "How can I let my baby suffer from moving here and there. Before I just live alone, it doesn't matter to me. But now I have you. We really need a home, isn't it my baby?"
BLY smiles: "How about our old house? This one is not cheap at home. Should we sell the old ones because we don't live there anymore?"
GH: "You can keep the one under your name. We just need to sell the current one where we're living. Don't worry. Do you think after so many years in business, I cannot afford to buy a house for you. Don't underestimate me, BLY." 
BLY: "But you need to save money in case of uncertainties."
GH: "You just don't know how much my fortune is"
BLY: "I don't care"
GH suddenly remember: "I need to move all my fortune's ownership under your name"
BLY angrily punch GH: "It's your money. Keep it to yourself."
GH painful: "Didn't we get married. If I did do that, it would be your disadvantage when some bad thing would happened"
BLY: "So, you plan to abandon me some day?"
GH worries, hugs BLY tightly: "Don't say that. Never ever say that again."
BLY: "So, why do you bother about my disadvantage?"
GH realizes BLY just wanna tease him: "That's it. I do have an intention to leave you. Life is too long. No one knows what'll happen. Maybe, I'll be in love with women again."
GH said out loud but not dare to look at BLY. BLY really wanna to give this man a punch. So, two men have a fight in a house that they don't not even pay for.
On the way back, BLY still worries: "I think we should sell the house under my name too. It may help a little bit for what you lost because I cut off the contract"
GH laughs: "It's just a small contract. Not even worth for my baby to sell his house to make up. If it were me, I still decided like you. I still can sell our products to foreign. About that customer side, it's better if I never see them again. If they ever see me, I'll let them know how cruel this GH is"
BLY suddenly gets chills when hearing that.

CHAPTER 14: START FROM OUR HOME

Spoiler

Today, GH takes a day-off to help his wifey moving out. GH wakes up at 10 a.m. to prepare meal for BLY - his sleeping beauty.
When everything done, GH gently kisses on BLY's cheek: "Baby, wake up. We need to finish moving out today."
BLY slowly open his eyes: "Didn't we already called a home moving service? Let me sleep a little more"
GH: "How can they move the bed if you're still on there. Be obedient, baby. Already 11 a.m, I'll change clothes for you" - I saw a lazy kitten here and imagined another one in real life.
Right after GH turns his back to take new clothes for BLY, he is held down by BLY. Cannot resist his temptation to kiss on BLY's face.
BLY shamelessly: "It'll be fine as long as I don't sleep on the bed"
GH: "Where do you sleep?"
BLY: "On your back"
GH gives up on his wifey's laziness: "Alright, I let you sleep on my back when they come"
BLY suddenly change his mind. Though they got married, it is still shameful to let others see him sleep happily on another man's back.
BLY: "Change clothes for me, I'll wake up"
GH disappoints: "Don't wanna sleep on my back anymore?"
BLY ignores GH: "No more talking"
There is nothing needed to buy for their new penthouse.
BLY: "We don't need to buy anything more. Don't waste your money"
GH: "Just buy anything you want. Don't need to save money for me" - If you love me just swipe my card. As if there exists someone like GH :tears:
BLY: "I must do that unless you want us to be homeless before we are at 50."
GH: "You just remind me to transfer all my bank accounts to your name"
BLY: "You...."
GH: "If you don't accept, I'll waste all my fortune immediately"
BLY: "It's up to you. I don't care anymore"
At the evening, everything is done.
GH whispers: "I'll transfer everything to your name. You aren't allowed to disagree"
BLY: "Are you satisfied when making me angry?"
GH: "Be patient. Let me explain. My company becomes bigger and bigger. The bigger it becomes, the riskier it is. If the company goes bankrupted, all my fortune will be taken. If I let all my fortune under your name, there would be no problem because we are not in any legal relationship. Did you get it now?"
BLY: "Yes, we are not in any legal relationship. Don't you worry that I'll take everything and run away"
GH hugs BLY tightly: "If you leave me, even if this GH becomes the richest in the world, my life is just plain meaningless"
BLY: "You are a big dork"
GH: "We need to buy something"
BLY: "What?"
GH: "Condoms and lotions"
BLY: "Pervert!!!"
At a shopping center, while eating, GH realizes BLY doesn't wear their wedding ring: "Where's your ring?"
BLY: "I left it in our bathroom when changing clothes"
GH warns: "Don't forget it next time"
BLY: "It's just a ring"
GH: "A WEDDING ring
BLY: "Ok, I won't forget next time"
After eating, they go around the center but don't expect to be seen by the old NEMESIS acquaintance - SH - BLY's ex-girlfriend

Reference to lastest chapters: Chapter 11-12

P.S. Bad news: Though chapter 23 is available, I stopped reading since chapter 16. And I won't read until GH and BLY are together again. My heart is unsettled unless SH is Rest.In.Pieces :bawling:

• Like 21

2 hours ago, Nada Helmy said:

Even as opponents Johnny put zhouzhou saftey first.  See how he holds him by the arms before letting him fall to try lessen the impact of the fall and johnny is actually the one who slipped and fell unprepared :wub:

Lol, WZ extending his hand to help YJ up but the whale didn't notice that.

• Like 6