2 minutes ago, windglider said:

*delulu hat on* ZZ was spotted with the gold necklace before the Thai FM which looks like the one which belonged to JY, and now JY is wearing a bracelet identical to ZZ's. My only conclusion is since they knew about the separation and they wouldn't be able to see each other for a while, they exchanged jewelry to remember each other by until they see each other again what other explanation could there be

Possible explanation:

The team in charge of wardrobe for previous promotions had the items previously....but they decided to take them for individual use?

1 minute ago, soulmountain said:

#15 now, go go go! I hope XWZ and Li Jian will be on the top 2.

Everytime I play the song once....the songs gains 20k plays LOL

You know...I've been wondering, is it possible that the series got banned because of the potential for lots of violence in the proceeding chapters of the novel? Especially against the military (or at least this could possibly be one of the many other ridiculous reasons?)

• Like 5

So kitten is coming back home. I am sharing a better vid quality of whale (delulu mode: on) in the bed waiting for his wifey to come home.

delulu mode:off

Domesticated whale looks so homey. Somebody is ready to come home?

Cr: in the description

I do hope that your new built insomnia will go away slowly as you're adapting better with the stress, JY ah.

@Soohee ssi

Spoiler

no problem :D we both just want to share goodies. Hugs.

• Like 12

Seriously, my first thought was "Omg it's so obvious" and my second thought was "This is too good to be true" and then it was "Is is okay to tell this story? I hope he doesn't get in trouble"

Original link

LOL. This fandom never ceases to amaze me. It's as if we are watching reality show.

Spoiler

But wait a minute! What does Xiao Long mean by "Mr. Lin never confessed eight years ago"!? In my delulu land, he already confessed after last year's Christmas. In many fans' delulu land, he confessed before/during White Day.

If he had not confessed at all, sigh, I don't know... Maybe everything is too late by now?

Of course, the story Xiao Long wrote is just a fiction.

• Like 19

20 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

But wait a minute! What does Xiao Long mean by "Mr. Lin never confessed eight years ago"!? In my delulu land, he already confessed after last year's Christmas. In many fans' delulu land, he confessed before/during White Day.

If he had not confessed at all, sigh, I don't know... Maybe everything is too late by now?

Of course, the story Xiao Long wrote is just a fiction.

The 'confession' in the story could be more of a 'proposal' in real life....

• Like 15

2 hours ago, windglider said:

Look how synchronized their movements are. if they move in sync, they must feel in sync :heart:

I just love that you incorporated a real research paper to back up your delulu theory. Kudos. 

btw auntie @sohocomo I read your post on their astrology twice, and I still couldn't understand. Or is it just me that just expecting the sexual aspect of the two. Look at how shallow I have become. No, not ashamed laa laaa

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

The 'confession' in the story could be more of a 'proposal' in real life....

16 minutes ago, Norah said:

Or maybe he wrote this story to tell the boys, especially JY, to not let this story ever become true. He meant to tell them to hold on and never let go, unlike his two characters ?

Hmmm. Yeah, I guess you could be right here. The story is a kind of push in the back for the boys to hold on with their relationship.

So, are we expecting a royal wedding soon? :w00t:

• Like 17

Thanks @Norah for this awesome news! B)

I believe between Johnny and ZhouZhou there's a strong attraction and they still haven't realized their feelings for each other... so I think his manager is telling them to don't do the same mistake.

How I envy their ex and actual managers, I'm sure they know many things...

It's me and my delulu mind/eyes, or ZhouZhou is wearing the same Bottega Veneta bracelet Johnny had yeterday? B)

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny for Phoenix Fashion

Credit:  凤凰时尚

Hide contents

80e3e3d0jw1f3a2ewn20zj21kw11xqe4.jpg

80e3e3d0jw1f3a2d8u9pwj21kw13adw3.jpg

80e3e3d0jw1f3a2diptcij21kw11xtnj.jpg

80e3e3d0jw1f3a2emzzsnj21kw12wdo2.jpg

80e3e3d0jw1f3a2efc0bwj21kw2dctpa.jpg

80e3e3d0jw1f3a2du2nuij21kw2dbx3h.jpg

80e3e3d0jw1f3a2e781y7j21kw2ee7wh.jpg

80e3e3d0jw1f3a2cn2jg0j21kw2db4oe.jpg

80e3e3d0jw1f3a2cz5999j21kw2gg1kx.jpg

@aeislaeighthank youuu for this hi-res pic (much better than the vid). Now, saving images, saving images. And am having JY induced asthma. Trouble breathing. I still haven't find any that even just resemble him on sale on Alibaba. I want my own Jing Yu ah. :frown: 

@ximichem don't ask me to take cold shower :P I want to enjoy this beauty on my screen.

• Like 12

Following the above post of @aeislaeigh

Spoiler

13059714_259569044387770_1582795997_n.jp

Cr to owner

3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif3LmRYoM.gif

2 minutes ago, Scandani said:

@aeislaeighthank youuu for this hi-res pic (much better than the vid). Now, saving images, saving images. And am having JY induced asthma. Trouble breathing. I still haven't find any that even just resemble him on sale on Alibaba. I want my own Jing Yu ah. :frown: 

Wow  3LmRYoM.gif Rhythm  

• Like 18