Quantcast

17 hours ago, tea4two said:

About JY losing some of his projects.  Think of it as this way, sometimes the world works in a mysterious ways so that the only path left to take is the path that you'll need to take (or meant to take).  To summarize, this situation is a catalysts in guiding him in his future career, it will be a blessing in disguise.  Whether it is to guide him into the business route, or open door to new projects that will be a better fit for him, we'll have to wait and see.  

oh margot, (oop sorry) oh my god like others have said,  if i could give you 10k like for this...................:grin:

• Like 1

You guys are killing me....I'm opening up these spoilers thinking they'll be okay to look at in public...but they're like MA18+ :bawling:

AND I'M AT WORK :confounded:

• Like 7

:blush:

Cr to  絮语2009如何养胖许魏洲,  HOPE_YuZhou站

Spoiler

:tears:---------:bawling:

938f0bebgw1f39pb261k9j20qo141gqf.jpg005F5085gw1f39p88m717j30m80km40g.jpg

• Like 9

I'm sitting here thinking about where to go next with the astrology (oh, no I'm no where near done) and then I remember - I work the next two nights. So to tide myself, and whoever else is interested, over until Wednesday morning, I'll take a go at the 3 easiest aspects. These are the generational aspects of Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. They're called generational aspects since anyone born within a number of years of each other will share these. (Pluto was in Scorpio from 1984 until 1995 for Heaven's sake!)

Uranus conjoined Uranus: This aspect can cause sudden attractions, as well as sudden separations. It usually simply means that they will both experience sudden happenings at about the same time and in similar fashion. (Geez, are JY & ZZ the poster children for this aspect?) I have to quote from Relationship Signs here - "You may meet at organizations or through friends, become instant and fast friends, and just as suddenly become lovers."

Uranus conjoined Neptune: This aspect gets all "other-worldly." It heightens the mental affinity so as it seems they are able to read each others' minds.

Neptune conjoined Neptune: Quoting again - "While you share many similar interests and social conditions, when paired romantically you sometimes slide into excess together." <For some reason that really makes me laugh.> This aspect can lead to too much idealizing, obsessive behavior, and daydreaming together. If there are numerous favorable aspects though, a balance can be found for these tendencies. ]

Pluto conjoined Pluto: There is a chance for power struggles over "who wears the pants in the family." There is a strong possibility of growing to resemble each other. The willpower and ability to solve life's crisis together is beyond remarkable.

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 18

Hi everyone! Finally, I got the time to post. Been back to lurking mode since work has caught up with me. My summer vacation's nearly over. Reading all the posts on group project, JY fans irking some of us (me included), ZZ in Japan, I am just thankful that I am part of this forum. 

Oh by the way, I was able to get a Weibo account even if I'm from the Philippines. I used my Facebook to create an account using my iPad Pro. I tried it in my iPhone for several times but it was always a failure. Then, the miracle happened. My iPhone has also recognised my weibo account since then. Pure luck? or the JYZZ gods and goddesses have answered my prayers.

Hope to catch up. Thank you for those who regularly update the forum. 

P.S.: For those who want to read the Addicted Novel in Chinese source text is here: http://addicted-novel.wikia.com/wiki/Addicted_Novel_Wikia

It's in Chinese though, so what I did was to translate the whole document in Google Translate page and then open another tab with Google translate and then copy the chapters I wanted to read about. It hurt my head but I was able to get the gist of the chapters. So, if you want you may also do it. :)

• Like 1

Along the theme of novel translations, the entire second novel is translated in Viet and the first is well on its way there.

• Like 1

Happy 800th Everyone!!!

I know this is a late greeting  but better late than never no :yum:?

Hello once again! I'm the person that hides behind the alias @pureblade and I am a YuZhouYu Shipper :heart:. I feel like every time I visit this thread I am somewhat entering an A.A. meeting. Our support group has held up strong helping many that settle here, for as long as there is an addiction, to those that pass through from time to time to get that fix. I wish everyone another eventful, hopefully 'positively eventful',100 pages! 

Today I'll be leaving another gem of mine... I hope you will forgive me but I have no plans to cut this gif...

So... this is a clip which gives us a rare look into one of Zhou's few times of allowing his true thoughts to surface onto his face . The interviewer was at that moment probing for information regarding a Valentine's gift that apparently Chen Wen gave Fengsong. This was after he had brought up that topic to everyone and Zhou asked when was Valentine's Day. Zhou scrolled through his phone (probably to check what he had done that day?then returned his focus to the conversation being had between Fengsong, Chen Wen and the Interviewer.

Bam! There it is ......!

img]

At the time I saw it I wished I could dissect his mind to see what thoughts generated that facial response before he turned to look at Johnny. We'll probably never know :rolleyes:....

All are welcome to try and decipher it and I hope it peeks some curiosity! I think this ended up in my treasure box because of the mystery attached to it :)... 

Happy 800th and as always... Peace & Love!

:heart:

• Like 20

1 minute ago, Princess Merna said:

Why there`s no Eng sub for the rest of this interview yet?!..

I see it has been translated into another languages..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j0lUzq9xVM

I heard there's 1 fansite has finished subbing the rest of the video. But haven't seen them uploaded..

• Like 5

8 hours ago, sohocomo said:

JY Venus sextile ZZ Pluto & ZZ Venus conjoined JY Pluto: The "Soul Mate" aspect. Whether you believe they are in a relationship or that they are just friends, it really doesn't matter. This aspect has an incredibly strong effect either way. There is a 'cosmic' tie binding them together through this. Any type of troubles or disagreements, whether brought about by themselves or others, are next to impossible to cause separation permanently. There is a magnetic pull that will bring them back together. Even if it takes some time, it will certainly happen

:heart::heart::heart:   :heart::heart::heart:

Honestly, this is the only thing I care about :) I am atheist and quite a science junkie. So, it's hard for me to accept astrology entirely. However, at the smallest of scale i.e quantum level, things are fuzzy. One of the weirdest phenomenon is quantum entanglement. That is, two atoms that are somehow tangled can affect one another over seemingly impossible distances e.g, the spin of an atom in the deepest oceans determines the spin of another atom on the moon instantaneously if they are entangled! Maybe this is the 'cosmic tie' you are talking about. 

• Like 15

Huang Jing Yu..you  [Doge]

Spoiler

e104de83gw1f1cldudeftj21kw11xtj1.jpge104de83gw1f1clk4kvvmj21k02gd7wh.jpge104de83gw1f1clpy7nwwj21kw11x4fw.jpge104de83gw1f1cl52w5haj21kw11xtli.jpge104de83gw1f1clkn3o6jj21kw11xgzk.jpg

2014 guys, no freak out XD

Cr on pic

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Huang Jing Yu..you  [Doge]

Hide contents

e104de83gw1f1cldudeftj21kw11xtj1.jpge104de83gw1f1clk4kvvmj21k02gd7wh.jpge104de83gw1f1clpy7nwwj21kw11x4fw.jpge104de83gw1f1cl52w5haj21kw11xtli.jpge104de83gw1f1clkn3o6jj21kw11xgzk.jpg

2014 guys, no freak out XD

Cr on pic

lmao is this not the peak of his modeling career...

• Like 5

12 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

you need to click the "plus" sign at the bottom left corner of each post that you want to quote. It will accumulate them at the bottom right corner of your browser, which you can click once you've finished multi-quoting and all the quotes will appear on your reply box. Even if you go to the next page, it will remain there until you click it.

Thank You :)