I'm sitting here thinking about where to go next with the astrology (oh, no I'm no where near done) and then I remember - I work the next two nights. So to tide myself, and whoever else is interested, over until Wednesday morning, I'll take a go at the 3 easiest aspects. These are the generational aspects of Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. They're called generational aspects since anyone born within a number of years of each other will share these. (Pluto was in Scorpio from 1984 until 1995 for Heaven's sake!)

Uranus conjoined Uranus: This aspect can cause sudden attractions, as well as sudden separations. It usually simply means that they will both experience sudden happenings at about the same time and in similar fashion. (Geez, are JY & ZZ the poster children for this aspect?) I have to quote from Relationship Signs here - "You may meet at organizations or through friends, become instant and fast friends, and just as suddenly become lovers."

Uranus conjoined Neptune: This aspect gets all "other-worldly." It heightens the mental affinity so as it seems they are able to read each others' minds.

Neptune conjoined Neptune: Quoting again - "While you share many similar interests and social conditions, when paired romantically you sometimes slide into excess together." <For some reason that really makes me laugh.> This aspect can lead to too much idealizing, obsessive behavior, and daydreaming together. If there are numerous favorable aspects though, a balance can be found for these tendencies. ]

Pluto conjoined Pluto: There is a chance for power struggles over "who wears the pants in the family." There is a strong possibility of growing to resemble each other. The willpower and ability to solve life's crisis together is beyond remarkable.

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 18

Hi everyone! Finally, I got the time to post. Been back to lurking mode since work has caught up with me. My summer vacation's nearly over. Reading all the posts on group project, JY fans irking some of us (me included), ZZ in Japan, I am just thankful that I am part of this forum. 

Oh by the way, I was able to get a Weibo account even if I'm from the Philippines. I used my Facebook to create an account using my iPad Pro. I tried it in my iPhone for several times but it was always a failure. Then, the miracle happened. My iPhone has also recognised my weibo account since then. Pure luck? or the JYZZ gods and goddesses have answered my prayers.

Hope to catch up. Thank you for those who regularly update the forum. 

P.S.: For those who want to read the Addicted Novel in Chinese source text is here: http://addicted-novel.wikia.com/wiki/Addicted_Novel_Wikia

It's in Chinese though, so what I did was to translate the whole document in Google Translate page and then open another tab with Google translate and then copy the chapters I wanted to read about. It hurt my head but I was able to get the gist of the chapters. So, if you want you may also do it. :)

• Like 1

Happy 800th Everyone!!!

I know this is a late greeting  but better late than never no :yum:?

Hello once again! I'm the person that hides behind the alias @pureblade and I am a YuZhouYu Shipper :heart:. I feel like every time I visit this thread I am somewhat entering an A.A. meeting. Our support group has held up strong helping many that settle here, for as long as there is an addiction, to those that pass through from time to time to get that fix. I wish everyone another eventful, hopefully 'positively eventful',100 pages! 

Today I'll be leaving another gem of mine... I hope you will forgive me but I have no plans to cut this gif...

So... this is a clip which gives us a rare look into one of Zhou's few times of allowing his true thoughts to surface onto his face . The interviewer was at that moment probing for information regarding a Valentine's gift that apparently Chen Wen gave Fengsong. This was after he had brought up that topic to everyone and Zhou asked when was Valentine's Day. Zhou scrolled through his phone (probably to check what he had done that day?then returned his focus to the conversation being had between Fengsong, Chen Wen and the Interviewer.

Bam! There it is ......!

img]

At the time I saw it I wished I could dissect his mind to see what thoughts generated that facial response before he turned to look at Johnny. We'll probably never know :rolleyes:....

All are welcome to try and decipher it and I hope it peeks some curiosity! I think this ended up in my treasure box because of the mystery attached to it :)... 

Happy 800th and as always... Peace & Love!

:heart:

• Like 20

8 hours ago, sohocomo said:

JY Venus sextile ZZ Pluto & ZZ Venus conjoined JY Pluto: The "Soul Mate" aspect. Whether you believe they are in a relationship or that they are just friends, it really doesn't matter. This aspect has an incredibly strong effect either way. There is a 'cosmic' tie binding them together through this. Any type of troubles or disagreements, whether brought about by themselves or others, are next to impossible to cause separation permanently. There is a magnetic pull that will bring them back together. Even if it takes some time, it will certainly happen

:heart::heart::heart:   :heart::heart::heart:

Honestly, this is the only thing I care about :) I am atheist and quite a science junkie. So, it's hard for me to accept astrology entirely. However, at the smallest of scale i.e quantum level, things are fuzzy. One of the weirdest phenomenon is quantum entanglement. That is, two atoms that are somehow tangled can affect one another over seemingly impossible distances e.g, the spin of an atom in the deepest oceans determines the spin of another atom on the moon instantaneously if they are entangled! Maybe this is the 'cosmic tie' you are talking about. 

• Like 15

12 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

you need to click the "plus" sign at the bottom left corner of each post that you want to quote. It will accumulate them at the bottom right corner of your browser, which you can click once you've finished multi-quoting and all the quotes will appear on your reply box. Even if you go to the next page, it will remain there until you click it.

Thank You :)

38 minutes ago, pureblade said:

At the time I saw it I wished I could dissect his mind to see what thoughts generated that facial response before he turned to look at Johnny. We'll probably never know :rolleyes:....

All are welcome to try and decipher it and I hope it peeks some curiosity! I think this ended up in my treasure box because of the mystery attached to it :)...

Lol, these two boys have dirty thoughts....not gonna say more, dissect it yourself!

Makes me wonder what they talk about behind close door especially when sharing a bed!  *NOPE, not gonna go there!*

• Like 16

13 hours ago, _supermai said:

Reveal hidden contents

This is one way of me getting back to reality. I have detached myself from the delusion and all but I know that I'm still in the ship. I am really happy YuZhou is real (?) and I am so looking forward their issues will be settled in the future. 

I'm still not approving fans lurking all over them esp. at airport, like srsly they almost smack YZ's faces with their cameras. Privacy please. PRIVACY!!! 

I hope I won't forget to join the project though. *oh heaven's lord please remind me of this one* I pray on my knees I won't forget this.

As of now, I'm on the ship of Love Sick..keke~ it is sure a bit old one but I'm trying to catch up. :D

To all YuZhou babies, my sisters and brothers, please keep the ship sailing until the glorious day of their wedding loool.

And yes, I am still waiting for the subbed BKK FM though I know it will break my heart but at least I'm kinda prepped. 

Are you still voting for that http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/? If not, then YOU SHOULD!!!

We wouldn't want Johnny to cry again, right?

tumblr_o5xjfdUBrG1rl1lleo1_250.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Your face keeps coming out of my mind when I close my eyes.

How could I forget you?

Unless we have never loved each other from the start.

tumblr_o5iyyyTCs71vrvvvbo2_250.gif

richard simmons you Johnny. richard simmons you very much.

This really breaks my heart. It's so nice to see JY's soft side because I am so used to him being very aloof and cool. I remembered he asked his translator to translate something like being Iron Man with a Heart. Not entirely sure on the wordings, but I get what he wants his fans to know about him.

Behind that nonchalance is a silly kid at heart. Good morning, my family of Addicts! :)

• Like 5