The full version of Zhouzhou's most recent song 向着光亮那方 is now on Weibo, have a listen! http://weibo.com/p/10151501_100346403
(I can't tell if "feel the light" the official English name or not... it's more like "Towards the Light"/"Towards the Bright Side")

Any mp3 or youtube vid, please? @ximichem? *kitten eyes* 

(how do you guys use various emojis not available from the menu, anyway?)

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Nada Helmy said:

@nedaaa lol so what should be thinking rn :phew: it's either the same bracelet or they just bought identical bracelets in both cases seems so suspicious :w00t: and i don't think Johnny is a bracelet person either?  He often wears rings, his famous earring, Watches but bracelets? 

If I were a fan I don't think I'd fork that amount of money for a bottega Veneta bracelet only to present them to my idol as a gift lol.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, atze1091 said:

If I were a fan I don't think I'd fork that amount of money for a bottega Veneta bracelet only to present them to my idol as a gift lol.

Fans do some crazy things...chromehearts is another brand example that's been done before I think(?)

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, kakelet said:

c1e0eef5jw1f39qt199f2j20hs08qabk.jpg

The full version of Zhouzhou's most recent song 向着光亮那方 is now on Weibo, have a listen! http://weibo.com/p/10151501_100346403
(I can't tell if "feel the light" the official English name or not... it's more like "Towards the Light"/"Towards the Bright Side")

Thanks for sharing this! I loved this song the moment I heard it and was baffled over some comments here that ZZ's songs are getting worse and worse. Too bad this song was not written by him,  if it was I will be so so proud of him for being able to write such a beautiful song (I still am, btw). This song has the melancholy and yet uplifting feel to it, which I absolutely love.  Reminds me of "Konayuki" by Remioromen.

https://youtu.be/PcNwTk1WH0k

• Like 7

5 hours ago, charlie10 said:

I can see this too! Yes, JY probably doesn't easily let people in. With ZZ, he didn't really have a choice, and it turned into explosive materials. I find it much more difficult to know how it's affected ZZ on a deeper level...

...until he slips up and talks about kissing JY ever so much while rehearsing Addicted... Apparently, that's how you go about 'getting used to it'. It conjures up so many images in my head, oh lord. Images from The Bed. 

Hide contents

giphy.gif

ZZ should be interviewed more, he says all kinds of interesting things. Btw, this interview was only a few weeks ago. I'm still bewildered how it was OK to talk about Addicted in such detail then, when just a little later (at the Billboard event) he couldn't even be seen with Johnny. It's all so weird. 

So many potenial couple items/gifts in YuZhou-land: those mythical  sunglasses, the earrings, the necklace and now the bracelet (which really does look the same). It's not overwhelming evidence, but the more 'coincidences', the less coincidential it seems. Right? If we go with this and imagine it IS a couple thing, I wonder what they're thinking wearing such things when they must know what kind of speculation it leads to. Unless they've no interest in hiding, other than to just comply with the 'rules'. Or, it's all just random stuff meaning nothing. We probably won't ever know. 

Let's not forget both of them were in Beijing before ZZ left for Tokyo and JY subsequently went back to Shanghai. If the bracelet on JY is not the same piece then I presume the bracelet had exchanged hands in Beijing. :wub::w00t: more reasons to delulu! Haha

• Like 17

For international fans without weibo access (like me), you can stream Zhouzhou's new song through here:

http://pop.weibo.com/#data_trend

It is #18 now, let us stream it until it reaches #1! :wub:

How to stream:

Spoiler

1/ click the "Play" arrow next to the song.

2/ click the Play button on the floating toolbar on the bottom left of your screen.

The lyrics (if someone could translate this, I'd appreciate it!)

Spoiler

向着光亮那方
《向着光亮那方》
电影《谁的青春不迷茫》推广曲
词:丁丁张 曲:陈禹
演唱:许魏洲

蝴蝶被光照耀着肩膀
掀起另外半球的 巨大海浪 好似交响
蚂蚁们举起石头
也成群结对飘过 雨前河流 手牵着手
羚羊角坚硬如钩
挑破草原黎明前 漫天星斗 绝不停留
猎豹在雨中行走
瞳孔里有一个世界 有一整个宇宙
你是新的树木 是现在小小山丘
是一条清澈奇怪河流
你是不知名的花草
还是一块顽固石头
向着光亮那方
变的不一样 学着坚强
变无可阻挡
不只是理想
是逆风的力量
向着光亮那方
变得不一样 不同寻常
变想要模样
不只是理想
是活着的方向
鸟儿发出清脆的一声
惊起百米之外的 小小飞虫 飞翔的梦
鲸鱼在水底潜行
翻越出一道彩虹 一道海的山岭
你是新的树木 是现在小小山丘
是一条清澈奇怪河流
你是不知名的花草
还是一块顽固石头
向着光亮那方
变的不一样 学着坚强
变无可阻挡
不只是理想
是逆风的力量
向着光亮那方
变得不一样 不同寻常
变想要模样
不只是理想
是活着的方向

• Like 19

I just read a couple of previous pages, and saw some comments on ZZ's voice. I easily feel heartbroken when hearing negative feedbacks toward ZZ. Recently, in the interview with Madame Figaro, ZZ has admitted his voice is not so unique and too good to become a singer; therefore, he wants to focus on acting more. But, when I found and listened to several songs he covered in the past, I thought that ZZ has the voice which is fit to sing multiple musical genes. Listen to this one, everyone! 

• Like 11

I'm currently pestering everyone in the international fans chat groups to review, stream and share the song on their feed hahaha

Anyway, may I ask something -- just to confirm...

Spoiler

006qkZSkjw1f39yn02b1lj30ke04e3yo.jpg

what does the blue arrow do? I can't read Chinese but I know it's for sharing the song on your news feed. (I think I've asked this before, and sorry if I missed any reply by anyone, but) is it true that streaming the song gives one point and upvote/share gives ten points?

(Update : Never mind I got the answer already :sweatingbullets:)

Credit : 虎牙瑜kalier

Spoiler

ea7caf3fjw1f39w5okav7j20hs08qdh1.jpg

wow close one eye pose haha 

ea7caf3fjw1f39w5pq0l6j21kw2cedrb.jpg

:heart: VOTE FOR 向着光亮那方 !! MAKE IT REACH #1 :heart: 

Spoiler

:heart: 向着光亮那方 to #1 :heart: 

Anyway thank you in advance for your kind clarification on the above matter.

Keep supporting the boys~

Done spamming, back to work! Have a lovely day everyone~

• Like 20

Am streaming the song nonstop now, truly enjoying it. Btw,  anyone noticed the lyrics at this part of the song, which seems a bit out from the rest of the song (like a very short bridge):

鲸鱼在水底潜行

翻越出一道彩虹一道的山岭

Translation:

The whale (jing yu) is swimming underwater

Crossing over rainbow and sea mountains 

•  
  • Like 19

28 minutes ago, soulmountain said:

Am streaming the song nonstop now, truly enjoying it. Btw,  anyone noticed the lyrics at this part of the song, which seems a bit out from the rest of the song (like a very short bridge):

鲸鱼在水底潜行

翻越出一道彩虹一道的山岭

Translation:

The whale (jing yu) is swimming underwater

Crossing over rainbow and sea mountains 

•  

This would have been awesome...had ZZ been the one to write the lyrics xD

• Like 7

ZZ's song is rising so fast on weibo, i'm so happy :)

4 hours ago, pureblade said:

img]

Look how synchronized their movements are. if they move in sync, they must feel in sync :heart:

9 hours ago, Nada Helmy said:

it really is identical to zhouzhou's bracelet :phew: fans are detectives tbh.  Johnny was wearing a jacket hiding his arm in all of his airport pics today,  the bracelet cud be only seen when he took off his jacket for the security check like maximum of 3 or 4 pics yet they cud detect it :blink:

*delulu hat on* ZZ was spotted with the gold necklace before the Thai FM which looks like the one which belonged to JY, and now JY is wearing a bracelet identical to ZZ's. My only conclusion is since they knew about the separation and they wouldn't be able to see each other for a while, they exchanged jewelry to remember each other by until they see each other again what other explanation could there be

• Like 19