7 minutes ago, Teng Zhu said:

Hi guys, does anyone read the Chinese  novel in Danmelia website? I'm trying to read the novel but it only show me up to 97 chapters. How do I proceed on to 98 chapter and above? I'm using my phone to read the novel online by the way. Any help is appreciated!!! 

hi! @alvinboi explained about novel structure on p.16 and you can find the info on the first page of the forum :)

i hope this helps and enjoy! :3

• Like 3

@放着我来_则威 reblogs from @Glo-Ray光芮 post of ZZ's photo and added "When taking photos I was afraid that I might capture the content on his phone's screen,so I asked him if he wants to slightly slant his phone, he replied me that it's alright, he is looking at meow meow...All the staffs are praising Zhouzhou for being super professional, super nice..(thumbs up emojis)"

@gayyoxx  Not sure if it's this guy(same person as this translated post)  https://www.instagram.com/p/BEf43btPor0/?taken-by=yzonlykt

• Like 23

hello fellow fans, im new to this site and i created this account solely to follow up the news of my favorite ship :wub:

Is it just me or this thread is going very fast huh ?? I wish i could caught up with every news about ZZ and especially my lovely JY hahaha..

Ohh..and don't mistaken me as girl cause im not :glasses:

im gay so thats's why i watched the series in the first place.. Will definitely checking out this thread as frequent as possible :D:D

and special thanks to every contributors for giving us news pictures videos and gifs, keep diggin' !!

• Like 15

Sharing a angsty fanvid of Gh/Bly. The lyrics are so sad. 

Spoiler

And the translation of lyrics under the cut....

Spoiler

有多久没见你
(How long have I never seen you?)
以为你在那里
(I thought you were there)
原来就住在我的心底
(In fact you're just deep inside my heart)
陪伴着我的呼吸
(Accompanying my breath)

有多远的距离
(How far is the distance?)
以为闻不到你的气息
(I thought I can't smell you)
谁知道你背影这么长
(Who knows your shadow is so long)
回头就看到你
(Once I turn around I see you)

过去让它过去
(Let the past go)
来不及从头喜欢你
(It's too late to love you from the start)
白云缠绕着蓝天
(As if clouds are covering the blue sky)
如果不能够永远都在一起
(If we can't be together forever)
也至少给我们
(Give us at least)
怀念的勇气
(the courage to miss)
拥抱的权利
(The right to hug)
好让你明白
(So that you understand)
我心动的痕迹
(The trace of my heart moving)

总是想再见你
(Always wish to see you again)
还试着打探你的消息
(I even attempt to inquire your news)
原来你就住在我的身体
(In fact you're just living in my body)
守护我的回忆
(Guarding my memories)

cr: justsomelyrics

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

@gayyoxx and @kmmyzz you means this one? I swear I found a better quality than this before :sweatingbullets:

Ah, it was you who posted it, @Soohee ssi? Thank you! If you find the one with better quality, please tag me. (I think I have seen one with better quality too somewhere. Hunting at IG also gives me no result -_-)

• Like 3

I was thinking about the two characters of Luoyin and Hai, as an allegory for only one entity (soul). And it led me to Plato. Of course, Plato. But it may be also in Chinese spirituality.
Plato’s Phaedros "dialogue" is my favorite since it plots a Socrates inviting a very beautiful young man to discuss and to have a siesta under a tree, just the two of them.
We find in Plato’s Phaedros a description of mechanisms and dynamics implied in reincarnation through the allegory of a charioteer driving two horses. One is gentle, calm and rational, the other is violent and impulsive.

inioxos-delfoi.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariot_Allegory#The_journey
—————————
Plato describes a "great circuit" which souls make as they follow the gods in the path of enlightenment. Those few souls which are fully enlightened are able to see the world of the forms in all its glory. Some souls have difficulty controlling the black horse, even with the help of the white horse. They may bob up into the world of the forms, but at other times enlightenment is hidden from them. If overcome by the black horse or forgetfulness, the soul loses its wings and is pulled down to earth.
——————————

• Like 6

10 hours ago, jdyz said:

It's a shame that Addicted won't ever have season 2, here I mean the rest of vol.1 not vol.2. I find vol.2 way too fictional and over-dramatic to my taste.

But aside from THAT controversial scene there are a lot of scenes I want to watch with JY and ZZ on screen, in the characters they brought to us. IDK if those has been translated, but I'll post a few so bear with me haha.

Reveal hidden contents

[BLY on a quest to find out the truth about the death of GH's mother, and he had been abused and mistreated to the point of breaking because of cold and hunger. He called GH.]

In the night, GH's voice sounded so warm.

"Why not already sleeping this late?"

BLY's hands shook more violently, "I'm a bit cold, talk to me."

In GH's voice there was a deep pain, "Are you stupid? If you're cold then put more blankets on, what else! Talk to me, how tf could it make you warm? Go take a blanket out of the closet, hurry up, don't be lazy!"

BLY smiled achingly, "Nope, just want to talk to you."

"Are you missing me, little baobei?"

A cold wind suddenly blew past, BLY hurried to bury his neck into his coat, still it froze him out of breath. This kind of cold, directly passing through covers, bleaching deep inside, devoured the last shred of will from BLY. He felt dizzy, in his heart he kept warning himself, you absolutely cannot pass out now, if so they will throw you out, and you can never walk back in.

"Why don't you speak?"

BLY clenched his teeth, listening to the breathing from the other side, and finally felt warmer inside.

"Da Hai, hold me this one time."

"...Good Yin Zi, I'm holding you close, sleep now."

I love this arc because there's not many situations to show how deeply BLY cares for GH in season 1, apart from allowing GH to keep eating and sleeping like it's his home lol.

Reveal hidden contents

[BLY was excited to show GH the proof about his mother's death, and GH being GH, hurt BLY's feelings again by screaming at him.

GH calmed down, then looked through the documents. He came to understand everything, he finally forgive his father and let go of his pettiness towards BLY's mother. He came into his mother's old room, reflected and prayed:

"Mom, I don't ask for anything else, if you love me, please watch upon me and Yin Zi for us to walk unto the end of the road." *i literally cried at this part*

BLY was exhausted and taken to the hospital]

On his way, in GH's head an image kept playing, BLY, so excited he grabbed your arms, declared his achievement through those 2 days, he had never been like that, never been so disarrayed... Right that moment, he absolutely want you to hug him, to say some support, if only to spare him an appreciative look, it wouldn't have made him so distressed to turn around and leave, only a disappointing and lonely backside.

At the hospital, he ran to BLY's room, there was only Aunt Zhou waiting.

"Da Hai, why are you here?"

"Where's Yin Zi?"

She pointed into the room, "He's asleep."

GH quietly pushed the door, BLY was laid on the bed, his face so pale and body so gray unlike a lively man. He sat beside the bed, his heart pained unbearably. This was how you saw him yesterday, this is how he came to find you! Why didn't you realize? Why did you not care and scream at him? Why all did you think about is rage and anger, never just a little bit compassion?

"Yin Zi." GH softly called.

BLY heard his voice, opened his eyes a bit, then quickly close them. He couldn't speak, and he didn't want to.

GH sat silently, then left with his gloomy face.

Aunt Zhou saw him stand in the corridor, suddenly thought of something and asked:

"Da Hai, was it Yin Zi made you mad, and you locked him outside?"

GH was taken aback, his eyes unfocused, then looked at her face, "Why do you say that?"

"Er... Yesterday that kid was back and got a fever, then he deliriously spoke about someone didn't let him get in to sleep, someone made him face the cold outside. I thought, he lived with you for the last 2 days, so... Well, I'm just guessing haphazardly, if it's not true, please don't take offense."

His fingers on the cigarette were suddenly petrified.

"I'm a bit cold, talk to me."

"Da Hai, hold me this one time."

Aunt Zhou watched GH jump directly from the second floor to the ground, she was terrified, what does this kid want to do? When she was still shaken, GH was already out of the hospital.

[Then he went on a murdering rampant lol]

In a world where it was possible, I'd keep the sex scenes to the minimum and just let them bickering at each other, wrestling, fooling around and leave the camera running. That'd be my season 2.

You did a marvelous piece of transcription here. Thank you for these. And go ahead on giving more !

• Like 6

This photo is splendid (from here). Do the signs on their bodies mean anything in particular?

rFREvRH.jpg

Thank you @ryokise for all your translations! Chinese is such intriguing, multi-faceted language. So much imaging used, so many puns, allegories. Impossible to translate word for word, it seems. 

• Like 20

Part 3 of the epilogue

Spoiler
That night, BLY and YM started packing as YM decides to leave. However he had no idea where to go as he can’t bring down his face to return to YQ, but he knows that YQ needs him. And also he needs the income. So he decided to stay for another night and asked BLY for a favor, which is to call YQ to take YM back as if it’s BLY’s initiative. Just then, GH returned home to an empty room(Both BLY and YM were on another room’s bed.) Thus YM pleaded BLY to pretend that he’s not around, and distract GH while he tried to escape. So he managed to get out without getting GH’s attention, but forgot his wallet and had to return. Thinking that YM had left, BLY asked GH to lock the gate as GH got out of the bathroom to get something. As YM was trapped in the house, he hid in the closet and heard all the sexual stuff the two were saying/doing which tainted scared him for a while. But soon after he got nosy and comes out of the room to watch some live show. After a night of exciting show GH left the house to get breakfast and YM was finally able to come out. However, no one expected GH to return that soon and caught YM in his apartment. So he calls YQ to come over and get YM.

GH gave YM a bashing(more like sexual abuse) before returning him to YQ. Seeing how YM was crying, it reminded him of how he was back in high school. At night, YQ called for a doctor to check on YM and suspects that he might be suffering from erectile dysfunction. So he gives him some medication. A week later, YM realises that his ‘son' was not functioning(I hope you guys get this) and the doctor had YQ to help him hold YM’s son while checking on him. The doctor told him that he needs to lose his virginity before he can recover as this is a mental barrier. So YQ offers to help but YM rejected him immediately. YM thought that it might be YQ behind it and thus went to check on the medication but finds nothing wrong with it.

In the end, YM went for match-making in hopes to lose his virginity but the doctor hired by YQ dash his hopes as he asked YM how was his erection issue in the lady’s presence. YM returned to YQ’s apartment in dismay and as YQ was trying to cheer him on, YM said he heartfelt words to YQ. In which YQ was cursing in his heart because for the times he was genuinely being nice to YM, YM calls him a liar. And just when he is truly lying to him, he shows gratitude. Which makes him unable to put his heart down for this person. And that night, the two of them shared a room on YM’s request.(Nothing happened) 

The next day, YM stayed with YQ for his filming but went missing at night. YM’s doctor called YQ saying that YM might have went out to find a prostitute which blew YQ’s top and abandoned his night filming. He called the number YM texted from which YM explains that he requested to sleep together so that he will not have any sexual urge. And that when he said he felt better with YQ’s presence is also because he didn’t have to face his sexual problems, pissing YQ even more. However, what YM does know is that regardless of who he goes to, his problem will not be solved. So YQ wishes him all the best.

Tomorrow should be the last part!

• Like 20

7 hours ago, Oline Oline said:

I hope he stick to pop song because rock doesn't suit his voice that much.

For his performing songs in stage, we will see how he does it in Japan. At the award's he was so stressed and anxious, he could not find his breathing. But in studio recording, when they have many tries and can cut and replay, he has prooved to be perfect.

For his voice and its style, I think his best is "bluesy", like in "Empty town". His voice "tessitura" is perfectly fitted withthis style of singing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWJjxbYAp9k

• Like 9