Seeing the thread piling up 6pg+ overnight again freaked me out

So I feel the need of this post ^_^

--WELCOME NEWCOMERS AND ATTEMPTED-LURKERS AND ABOUT-TO-STOP-LURKERS—

It’s always a pleasure to see new faces every week :w00t:

Obviously, this thread has so many people from different nations, different cultures, and of course different backgrounds

And that’s what makes the thread unique and exciting to read

We get an opportunity to widen our knowledge as well as discover the abilities which we’ve never thought we could approach this far

And there’s no such thing like “Sorry for my bad English.” Feel free to share your thoughts and we’d love to hear it ;)

HOWEVER.. (Sorry for caps lock :P I just wanna get attention /giggle/)

To those who are new to this platform and also to those who still cannot get used to this platform:

-Bottom left corner of your reply box, hit On Notify me of replies in order to keep on track who quotes you and who mentions/tags you.

-Top right corner of the page, there's a bell icon. It serves for notifications. Do check this so that you can quote back and mention the right people. This helps with the flow of the conversations and builds up the connection of the thread

-There’s the message option right next to the notif. icon. Use this if you merely want conversation in depth with certain people. You know, sometimes we are quite curious/confused about certain topics that might not be discussed publicly. Perhaps?

-Fourth icon on the panel of the reply box (the chain icon) is for you to embed the links

-Last icon on the panel of the reply box (the eye icon) is for you to put content into spoilers

And speaking about spoilers:

-About long posts: If you feel your post is quite long, or quite subjective/personal/controversial/sensitive, or even negative, or whatever reasons that initially almost keep you from posting, please put in spoilers. You can add caption such as “Some thought about..,” or “Negativity below..,” or “Don’t read if you..”

And I really mean it. Well, you get to share your viewpoints anyway, but just in different display

-About quoting: Please quote partially of the post. It takes time to scroll down the entire quoted post to really get to your reply. And if you want to quote fully, please put it in spoiler. Again, just another means of display

And as I went through the pages I missed while I was sleeping, I noticed that the reason that made the thread pile up so fast was mainly the quoted posts.

Please do concern.

Another side note, please do check the meaning of the term “DELULU.” I know language barrier is unavoidable but at least you can search for some terms, can’t you?

Pardon my confusing expression but I’ve seen several serious reply-posts on the delulu-posts. So..

Oh, and one more thing,

About quoting, please don’t quote image/gif/video. If you feel like it’d help to clarify your response, you either need to put those in spoiler or repost them with full credit/indication. I don’t feel like having MODs edited the quoted posts since it’s really tiring for them (And for us to see big red reminders.)

I shouldn’t say this since I understood that this thread does go fast, but perhaps you could consider about reposting. For some times I saw a post that was already posted about a couple of pages ago, and I was like, “:blink:..:vicx:..:mellow:..:huh:..:sweatingbullets:"

AND DO READ THIS

Any information about the series and the novel and related-Addicted are all compiled on the first page. Do go check and (please) only ask if you can't really find what you're looking for

/gasp for some air/-/go working on my library again >"</

• Like 24

5 minutes ago, liesl said:

I don't have big hopes for this. Seeing that they're not invited to film another RFT2, I'm sure they won't get a lot of screen time even if they are really not blurred or censored.

I'm also 100% sure they won't be seen together in the same frame....

*sigh*

Yeah, I agree. They won't have many individual screen time and no frame with them together.

But if they are not being blurred, I am still thankful because them being blurred is just...inhumane.

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Teng Zhu said:

Hi guys, does anyone read the Chinese  novel in Danmelia website? I'm trying to read the novel but it only show me up to 97 chapters. How do I proceed on to 98 chapter and above? I'm using my phone to read the novel online by the way. Any help is appreciated!!! 

Isnt that all that there is? The official last chapter is chapter 90 i.e their wedding then the chapters after that are the post wedding games and yangmeng and youqi's story? 

Sorry didnt realise someone already replied, please ignore me!

Edited by woodencoaster

6 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny's x Timmy's account of daily activities since the FM  (041716)

Credit:  jy_zz_loverboy

Hide contents

tumblr_o616e84QHZ1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o616e84QHZ1uhi3w2o2_540.jpg

tumblr_o616e84QHZ1uhi3w2o3_540.jpg

tumblr_o616e84QHZ1uhi3w2o4_540.jpg

tumblr_o616e84QHZ1uhi3w2o5_r1_540.jpg

Sorry for the spam! Not sure what happened

Wanted to ask, what's that pic, the one that says timmy's new song released?

How come there's 鲸鱼在水底潜行 for the first sentence? (Whale is moving underwater) is it the poster for the movie?

• Like 1

Just now, thoron said:

for the mean time..

whistling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015"baobei baobei baobei oh" whistling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015

Spits hot tea on my laptop's screen and spilled some of it on my keyboard lololol

Imagine JB performing that song fully in Chinese omggg

• Like 11

3 hours ago, sixte said:

You're going too complicated, sorry I cannot follow. I am a simple mind. If you put it in two sentences, it would be digestible for my poor stomach.

Your 1) is nice, and remember : "Nature imitates Art".

But as for your 2). I do not see where you were studying History to tell such an optimistic view.

Here you go, I'll simplify it for you:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Old_young_Lee said:

Ban occured in ep 12 includes first scene in bed. I think that some acting like kiss and intimate scene is problem. They all are man and not adult. Car accident did not exist in all airing episode in Youtube.

You are right, but I was not saying car accident existed. It was planned to exist, so the ban to prevent it to exist. That was my view, nothing else. But all views are useful to have to understand what is really going on.

17 minutes ago, thoron said:

for the mean time..

whistling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015"baobei baobei baobei oh" whistling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015

actually choked up water and it is currently running down my chin thank you @thoron :bawling:

1 hour ago, sonicwave said:

Sorry to say, you don't really know about China. Western news is not always right, but biased. The South China Sea problem I understand, as each country has its own standing, but I have to say most Chinese citizens will diagree with you, not just the govenment. And since when did air and water pollution horrifically affect other nations? China has many problems, but none more so than some other countries, even the west.

Let's not demonize China and drag political issues into this discussin. Instead focus on the series and actors. The ban does make me angry and frustrated, but the actors are moving on with their life and new projects, and I hope in the not so distant future, all will be better.

Hi! As I don't claim to be an expert on politics, I'm just going to quickly address the bolded. Western news is biased, but it does hold fact. And it is a fact that oceans exist. If China is polluting water, this water is likely to someday run into the ocean and oceans belong to no one. We are all affected by what happens to our oceans. And coincidentally enough, there was an article today titled:

Apocalypse now! Alarming images of a Chinese waterway that turned BLOOD RED due to illegal waste discharge

With this attached image:

ANLQgzJ.jpg

I'm not here to argue, but let's not pretend that air and water pollution (regardless of which country does the polluting) don't affect other nations. We don't acknowledge that it does, example being how we don't acknowledge the damage Japan's nuclear power plant has had on marine life, but it's a problem that's very much real and, in my opinion, should be more acknowledged. Like you pointed out, it's not just China that has problems. All other nations do as well, but we also shouldn't ignore that China indeed does have problems.

Okay, back to the novel/series/actors! ^_^

• Like 17

Guest skeletonworks

@izziehudson Hi dear. Sorry it took awhile to reply you back. 

This is the website to download the app:

http://sfantuan.com/

Enjoy being delulu lol.

Johnny was online half an hour ago. I wished I could tell him "hey boy. go to sleep. i know you miss your wifey..."

3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

@izziehudson Hi dear. Sorry it took awhile to reply you back. 

This is the website to download the app:

http://sfantuan.com/

Enjoy being delulu lol.

Johnny was online half an hour ago. I wished I could tell him "hey boy. go to sleep. i know you miss your wifey..."

Quite sad that the latest update of the app is considered a virus, and my phone automatically deletes the application no matter how many times I installed it so I resorted to use the old version of the app, but it doesn't notify me anymore (weeps)

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, woodencoaster said:

Sorry for the spam! Not sure what happened

Wanted to ask, what's that pic, the one that says timmy's new song released?

How come there's 鲸鱼在水底潜行 for the first sentence? (Whale is moving underwater) is it the poster for the movie?

It's one of the official posters for the movie. The sentence may be from the lyrics of the song, since the lyrics has many images of animals: butterfly, cheetah, ants etc. So some guess the current song is not a complete one, it has a second part.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, zhouboy said:

I remember one BTS where he was playing a guitar.. I think he was doing/composing the instrumental of one soundtrack for Shangyin. while plucking, he was singing the notes. do re mi fa so la ti... and not c, d, e, f,... I'm thinking he knows his music theory well.

Yes, I remember also, and I did not enough noticed it was french reading of music (do, re, mi etc.). He must have studied under a french pr. or at least a pr. who studied in that language. Actually many of his outfits have french background (PIGALLE, L'ENFANT TERRIBLE, devotion to Jean cocteau etc.). I wait for him going to France.

• Like 2

I am all for curses today. How I wish I could voice (word by word) them all but... I have to follow soompi rules and yes maintain peace and love on this thread...

If SARFT was a person I would have stabbed him to death by my own hands... seriously very very angry and disappointed at the same time..

When will the time machine be invented I seriously need one. But it makes me ponder, whether I will go back in the past and would warn CJD and the boys of the ban or I will warn myself for never to watch the series coz it will cause me so much pain later. Maybe I would go into the future and see what my boys have become and whether they will end up together or not (as friends or maybe lovers).

Ahhh... me and my wishful thinking.

Good night for me people. Lets hope tomorrow brings something new and exciting for us all..

• Like 14

1 hour ago, guhai said:

actually choked up water and it is currently running down my chin thank you @thoron :bawling:

Hi! As I don't claim to be an expert on politics, I'm just going to quickly address the bolded. Western news is biased, but it does hold fact. And it is a fact that oceans exist. If China is polluting water, this water is likely to someday run into the ocean and oceans belong to no one. We are all affected by what happens to our oceans. And coincidentally enough, there was an article today titled:

Apocalypse now! Alarming images of a Chinese waterway that turned BLOOD RED due to illegal waste discharge

With this attached image:

I'm not here to argue, but let's not pretend that air and water pollution (regardless of which country does the polluting) don't affect other nations. We don't acknowledge that it does, example being how we don't acknowledge the damage Japan's nuclear power plant has had on marine life, but it's a problem that's very much real and, in my opinion, should be more acknowledged. Like you pointed out, it's not just China that has problems. All other nations do as well, but we also shouldn't ignore that China indeed does have problems.

Okay, back to the novel/series/actors! ^_^

Sorry to say one last word: I do not disagree that the pollution affects other nations as well, I just disagree with the extent "horrifically", as if China is single-handedly murdering the earth. In certain degrees the air pollution in China is actually slowly improving. The news holds some facts, but not all the facts. I just mean some of the problems are very complicated and China shouldn't be singled out to take all the blame.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, thoron said:

Serious Question that i've longed to ask..

thinking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949013thinking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949013thinking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949013

is BAOBEI a legit word?

or a mere variation of "baby".. or a coined term by fans?

..'coz i've been wrong with DELULU before.

At least you understand all the rest.

For me, my quotient of intellection in this (wonderful btw) Thread is around 40%.

• Like 2