14 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

I don't think anyone has mentioned this, but did anyone else question ZZ's arms folded across his abdomen, as we see in these pictures? From the time he walked on stage until well after he was dragged to the other side, away from JY. Isn't it quite the same as his posture during JY's girlfriend skit at the music awards?  Holding in his emotions.

ZZ tried his hard to hold his emotions during the last minutes of FM, even tried hard not to cry.

As someone here has said (at that time was referring to JY, iirc), agreeing on something has to be done is not quite the same as facing the consequences. I guess the same goes to ZZ.

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, ryokise said:

ZZ's IG post: I'm mahou shoujo(magical girl)
JY's WB post: Man Huang Jingyu

And their new nicknames to add on to their long list of nicknames, based on their recent posts....

"Huang nan ren"(Huang man) and "Xu shao nv"(Xu girl)

LOL

(Also it's nice to see Chenwen commenting/praising JY's handsomeness on JY's Weibo post and JY replying him :)  )

Coincidence. Coincidence. Hmmmmmmm. 

@charlie10 I thought he put a towel on his shoulder while showering to hide his tattoo on his right shoulder? 

@akira1221oor cuz in our delulu mind, it's Johnny who is the pursuer. I don't recall Zhouzhou ever left a comment on Johnny's weibo after all that ban fiasco. In fact, the one that makes us go delulu is Johnny most of the time... In our delulu mind, Johnny expresses his affection towards Zhouzhou more just like Guhai with Luoyin. So if someone did that in the relationship, it'd always be Johnny. Ok I'm rambling here. Time to continue my work...

10 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

@charlie10 I thought he put a towel on his shoulder while showering to hide his tattoo on his right shoulder? 

Well yes, that's definitely the director's reason for placing that absurd towel on his shoulder... Why they do it the second time, though, in the 'shower commercial break' in ep 12, is beyond me. Because there, his back isn't filmed! I'm guessing the director wanted there to be some consistency, or something. This is just the way BLY showers.

But, you can also just accept the towel thing as something that BLY does, like a quirk of his. Maybe he has a wound on his shoulder (in ep 12, could be from GH biting him there...) - but then that would show right after, when he comes out of the bathroom and shows off his torso to GH... I can't actually think of a good reason for the towel... It's still surpremly odd.

I think it's possible to watch a series/film both by looking at the prodcution and the goofs and whatnot that might appear (and have fun spotting them!) and at the same time watch it like a perfectly contained universe where everything you see on screen happens, where every goof is part of their reality. So, BLY showers with a towel on his shoulder and has a tattoo on his back, according to the latter way of seeing it. :) 

• Like 4

On 4/22/2016 at 8:49 AM, liesl said:

After that realization in my latest post (that Johnny is the moon, the darkness and ZZ is the sun, the light)... I now read the english translated lyrics of "Moonlight" again with a new pair of eyes and OMG... :heart:

Walking on the road all alone

Looking at the moon in the sky

Thinking of that night when I was with you

You are the moon

And I'm the sun

Always quietly standing behind you, giving you a warm light

The new moon looks like your smiling face

Moonlight shines at me with a little sorrow and then a little bitterness

But the shining light is gone,

And I couldn't find the way towards your direction

HOLD ME!!! I'm going nuts over here!! hypnotized-yahoo-emoticon.gif

haha @liesl stop it you're really losing it now, LOL. No no continue. 

On 4/22/2016 at 9:12 AM, aeislaeigh said:

Source: Twitter   Photo credit: watermark

Reveal hidden contents

Cgnr5w0U4AEQRgm.jpg

Cgnr6LvU0AArjzK.jpg

Cgnr6l4UYAA0oRY.jpg

Cgnr7FuU8AAoXHL.jpg

@Scandani I know you've seen them already but it's nice looking at them lined up in one post... I think (scrolling up and down again and again).. yeah definitely.. :w00t:

@aeislaeighWHY? WHY you do this to me? Drooooooooooooooooooolllling. Too bad we can not really see the 5 fingers' glory. I still remember the Madame Figaro photoshoot gifs where JY just banging his uhmcrotchuhm to ZZ's waist, and ZZ has that uhmbulgingthinggoingthereuhm and giggling. Gah!!!!! This fandom is driving me nuts!

@ximichem and @liesl but there was a picture with ZZ with the beach as a background, that pic is pretty dark, right? And as in my delulu mind thought that the two pics of ZZ in the rehearsal before the Thailand FM was taken by dearest husband.

tumblr_o67proCowv1uncpu2o2_100.gif

cr. thoron

and the pole dancer who wants to stripped the pole

tumblr_o67proCowv1uncpu2o1_100.gif

• Like 18

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

This is a blank video, just audio available but a cover of ZZ. His voice sounds pretty decent in this.

I like it very much. But, He might just as well quit his smoking to increase lung capacity.

Why he is doing other job in japan not to practice his song? Does it end to prepare the album?

In korea, People says Worring about stars (movie star, TV star, singer, etc) is the most usless thing in the world.^^

• Like 4

A new chapter for the Colour of Life is up!

In Search of Silver Lining 5

https://www.wattpad.com/244264583-the-colours-of-life-44-in-search-of-silver-lining

The call with Jingyu had not ended well. Instead of listening to what I had said -that we needed to be cautious and limit our public appearance together- he insisted that we had dinner together. When I refused, he showed up in front of my room's door instead.

I was tempted not to open the door but then that would cause commotion.

Spoiler

Disclaimer:

I am not responsible for any kind mental and emotional damage this chapter might caused :phew:

• Like 20

ZZ's new post on IG took my breath away (i cannot for the life of me embedded the picture). he needs to stop, his face is a powerful weapon of mass destruction no kidding. 

the way the light hits his face is so soft and it defines his beauty uuuggghhhh

• Like 22

1 minute ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh richard simmons!!! Another rival for me for Jingyu!!? What is his name? What is his name?

*strangely super excited*

someone please stalk JY's weibo please LOLOLOL.

I wonder if JY saw that post, i means real talk, if they are just friend (ZZ and JY-If that) and he saw someone praised his partner in crime as beauty, I want to see his face so bad, like how do you feel? do you need cookies JY? like coffee? what do you want to make you comfortable? HAHAHAHA

• Like 19

Hi guys, does anyone read the Chinese  novel in Danmelia website? I'm trying to read the novel but it only show me up to 97 chapters. How do I proceed on to 98 chapter and above? I'm using my phone to read the novel online by the way. Any help is appreciated!!!