@htuvecila 

You're so easily pleased.

Enlight media does like XWZ, or else they wouldn't sign him up. But regarding XWZ, his biggest problem is not resources but management, which is CJD's company's responsibility.  Anyway, rumors have it that Enlight will take XWZ over for real which somehow will push CJD out of the map. I can't find details about that arrangement though and don't know it's true or not because I wonder would CJD let him go like that, it'd be best for him but what would her company get in return? More resources for LFS& CW, maybe? 

I still wait for his album to be released, only then we can see if Enlight  really takes XWZ under their wings or at least, his management team does get better.

Rumors of HJY will play a role in a kinda big movies with Angela Baby and Wallace Chung surfaces again  after sometime, if it's true then HJY will have his chance to go big as an actor, if he nails the role, of course.

After the Thai FM, many fan accounts claimed they witnessed YuZhou moments but without further proofs I thought it must be their delulu mind speaking, or not? Some even said those were from people want to drag XWZ& HJY down. Anyway, it might be harsh for CP fans but IMO it's not something we should encourage because that might sabotage their careers atm.

A sidenote, XWZ was at Shinjuku today? When will he go to Akihabara? I'd like to see he turns his Otaku mode on, LOL 

• Like 17

47 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Before I head off to dreamland, I thought I should give something to those interested in the astrology. Since I made a mistake the first time I did this, I decided to give you the biggest benefit (at least to me) of discovering my mistake. This is mainly for the shippers, but even if you're a "friender" this can be rather powerful (again, at least to me).

JY Venus sextile ZZ Pluto & ZZ Venus conjoin JY Pluto

When I miscalculated that ZZ's Venus was Virgo, this was a double Venus sextile Pluto aspect, which was very beneficial. A conjunction, though, is a much stronger aspect. So, the Venus sextile Pluto both ways was like 1 + 1 = 2. This sextile + conjunction is more like 1 + 5 = 6. (Yes, I used this equation on purpose, but it's also very accurate.)

This aspect indicates an indisputable, powerful karmic tie. Even when occasional disagreements or situations occur, whether initiated by each other or outside influences, nothing can separate these two permanently. Even if it appears the bond has been severed, just wait. 

In lovers, this aspect, especially the conjunction, often indicates Soul Mates, two people who are not complete without the other. They are fully absorbed in each other and experience extreme tension when their emotions cannot be expressed. The sexual chemistry is magnetic from the very first meeting. (It may not be consummated under the sextile or trine, but is not likely to be resisted with a conjunction.)

These two likely met involuntarily, but will not be separated on this Earth, at least not for very long if it does happen. This is often called the 'love at first sight' vibration. There is an inexpressable longing for each other when not together. Soul Mates often have other  strong aspects and conjunctions in their charts. (There are 14 conjunctions between JY & ZZ) 

I think I need to go cry. 

:heart::heart::heart:  :heart::heart::heart:

Argh!!! I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH. THANK YOU FOR THE INSIGHT. (I can be a little bit reliefe by the part "will not be Separated on this earth".)

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

Rumors of HJY will play a role in a kinda big movies with Angela Baby and Wallace Chung surfaces again  after sometime, if it's true then HJY will have his chance to go big as an actor, if he nails the role, of course.

Is this the one which he will play He Xia from the novel The Fragrance something something? :w00t: 

5 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

After the Thai FM, many fan accounts claimed they witnessed YuZhou moments but without further proofs I thought it must be their delulu mind speaking, or not? Some even said those were from people want to drag XWZ& HJY down. Anyway, it might be harsh for CP fans but IMO it's not something we should encourage because that might sabotage their careers atm.

Without further proof, that's just our delulu mind speaking LOL. Now, if there is tangible proof... I'd chew on any bone right now :P 

• Like 7

OMG this fandom LOLLLLLLL

Translators, please correct me if I'm delulu too much  [Meow meow]

Spoiler

Cr:  Overdose瑜洲糖

006oGKo5jw1f34syi8clij30qo1bftb7.jpg

-Sugar

-What sugar?

-Look quick

006oGKo5jw1f34syibq9zj30jz0zk0ua.jpg

"the whole universe"

with that expression

/dead/ too much /dead/ my mind is going very wrong /dead/

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, fingersandpaws said:

I've also translated chapter 3 of volume 2. BLY and GH met for the first time after eight years.

Read the full chapter translation here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/24

Policeman YM part 2: poor YM gets bullied by GH (again), BLY and his previous colleague. 

Reveal hidden contents

The two stared at each other’s eyes; anyone could tell from their eyes that their real emotions weren’t as friendly as the expressions shown on their face.

YM couldn’t stand seeing them like this and said cynically at the side, “You two should go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to collect a wedding certificate; a couple just went there to file a divorce, you two are just in time to go there to 沾沾喜气 (“dip in the lucky atmosphere” meaning increase one’s luck).”

GH maintained his composure and glared at YM, “A high altitude warfare is going on currently, it’s no use for you to join in.”

At first YM didn’t understand, but after looking up at GH and seeing him looking down at him, he realised instantly. F***…… high altitude…… high altitude……

“What about you? Are you still a bachelor now?” GH asked again.

BLY admitted openly, “Yes.”

“Nobody wants you?”

BLY didn’t say anything but YM did, “How is it possible for nobody to not want our Yinzi? Now that he’s a  首(Maj)…… ah……”

BLY clutched YM’s arm forcefully, making the rest of YM’s words disappear.

“Mengzi, why are you here?”

YM’s previous colleague was transferred to this branch to work; he was happy upon seeing YM now, he hadn’t trampled on him for a while. Hence he pulled YM away without any explanation, joking and laughing at the side.

where did my previous long post go to? too lazy to type again so y'all just go to the link to read the full chapter.

Thank you for translating this chapter. My heart cried when I read about the first time GH and BLY saw each other. The feels that I have since JY and ZZ are being separated right now. I know that your work is devoted for YQ and YM, but will you be translating volume 2? I have not read any complete translation for volume 2 yet, well at least the beginning. This could be a wonderful thing that you can do. :) 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

I noticed many people realized both of them are looking more and more similar to each other, and so I found this delulu theory is quite useful in this case.

Hide contents

- We tend to get attracted to people who look like us, or share similarities in traits.

- In typical Malay culture, when a couple began to resemble each other, it means they're destined to be together.

Spoiler

and that resemblance increases the longer two lovebirds stay together. Johnny's love is making zhouzhou happier, healthier and hotter than ever. My delulu mode is on again!

7 hours ago, savekaya said:

BLY was sad because after cutting the chilli, he went to pee without washing his hands and now his dick’s on fire

Thank you very much :wub: . ThIS sentence, ROFL!

Ps: Book 1 chapter 202, 203 and 204, translated by Proustian and his/her team.

http://addicted-novel.wikia.com/wiki/Addicted_Novel_Wikia

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, ximichem said:

JY and his jiujitsu fellow

Hide contents

and this..manip

Hide contents

005IbKpGgw1f34t7mzvvcj30go0m8q5j.jpg

Here, again, he looks like 16/17 yo. And again I feel like a pedo when he look this young.

On another note, I am very happy that he takes days off, after been busy for several months. Enjoy JY-ah!

auntie @sohocomo wow, that changed the whole lot of their dynamic isn't it? Long live our delulu mind! I want to watch them grow old together. :D 

(together or separately on that matter)

• Like 24

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

JY and his jiujitsu fellow

Hide contents

005IbKpGgw1f34t7mjd2mj30go0m8gnv.jpg005IbKpGgw1f34t7mzvvcj30go0m8q5j.jpg

005IbKpGgw1f34t7l19aej30zk0qownz.jpg

with the squad

Cr on pic

and this..manip

Hide contents

006aomXQjw1f34tyvszygj30ku0kuta0.jpg

Cr:  @顾海你亲到我了

[Updating acc @leohild_]

Poster parody

Hide contents

006qFXzrgw1f34trtcjazj30m80u3n06.jpg

He kept making 6 with his hands throughout the photos. Just saying. :phew:

May I say that it's highly unusual for him to do that? It's not unusual if he only made it in 2 photos or something but he kept making it in ALL OF THE PHOTOS! ALL!! It's like a hidden message to someone. Hehehe... Now I'm waiting for ZZ to complete it by making a 2.

Let me live in my delulu land, people!

• Like 21

@gayyoxx 

Yeah, that movie. I read somewhere HJY had turned down that offer but now the rumor reappeared. He changed his mind or what? That movie will start filming soon, so we don't have to wait for long to find out it is true or not. 

About those fan accounts, they told many stories like seeing XWZ&HJY holding hands, blah blah, which made me question their credibility, they were writing fanfic and added wrong hashtag, weren't they?

Anyway, that new song of XWZ isn't that good but maybe I'm nitpicking here. 

BTW, why people keep talking about HJY's hand sign? Isn't it Shaka hand sign? Quite popular one though?

• Like 9

Not sure what the current topic is at the moment but I wanted to write this down quickly before I start my long day.

While taking a shower this morning I randomly (purely innocent! I swear!:flushed: LOL) thought of WZ and how he's been traveling a lot lately. And it made me wonder~ do you guys think he's visiting places that JY recommended? Since after all JY is a model and I'm sure he has traveled a lot before. I remember seeing a picture of Korea on his IG, and WZ did visit Korea randomly last month, right? Or was that this month? So bad with time at the moment. Anywho~ the time is irrelevant. Hahaha, what's important is that perhaps JY is being WZ's personal guide on his adventures around the world~:wub:

If someone has mentioned this before, I apologize on repeating it. LOL

Anyway, just wanted to tell you all my shipper's theory. Hee hee hee

Have a great day/night everyone!:blush::heart:

• Like 20

Finally the peace has return to this forum.

I can feel like I bath with sun shine in hawaii. 

So warm. Oh.. really warm. Only good post and no sorrow. We look just find.. wow. We return to this state so very fast. It's good.

Spoiler

And the delulu land is my fav part. I almost 100% believe that they are dating. Such theory. So wow. And with the more radiant beauty from our WZ, one really does wonder. What is his secret.? :P love !!!! Love!! Love !! :P  

Good night family!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Like 16

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

Before I head off to dreamland, I thought I should give something to those interested in the astrology. Since I made a mistake the first time I did this, I decided to give you the biggest benefit (at least to me) of discovering my mistake. This is mainly for the shippers, but even if you're a "friender" this can be rather powerful (again, at least to me).

JY Venus sextile ZZ Pluto & ZZ Venus conjoin JY Pluto

When I miscalculated that ZZ's Venus was Virgo, this was a double Venus sextile Pluto aspect, which was very beneficial. A conjunction, though, is a much stronger aspect. So, the Venus sextile Pluto both ways was like 1 + 1 = 2. This sextile + conjunction is more like 1 + 5 = 6. (Yes, I used this equation on purpose, but it's also very accurate.)

This aspect indicates an indisputable, powerful karmic tie. Even when occasional disagreements or situations occur, whether initiated by each other or outside influences, nothing can separate these two permanently. Even if it appears the bond has been severed, just wait. 

In lovers, this aspect, especially the conjunction, often indicates Soul Mates, two people who are not complete without the other. They are fully absorbed in each other and experience extreme tension when their emotions cannot be expressed. The sexual chemistry is magnetic from the very first meeting. (It may not be consummated under the sextile or trine, but is not likely to be resisted with a conjunction.)

These two likely met involuntarily, but will not be separated on this Earth, at least not for very long if it does happen. This is often called the 'love at first sight' vibration. There is an inexpressable longing for each other when not together. Soul Mates often have other  strong aspects and conjunctions in their charts. (There are 14 conjunctions between JY & ZZ) 

did a bit of bolding, this calculation with that one fans who asked a monk about YZ and then the monk said that they are predestined and linked by fate? and then to ZZ's answer about ideal girl and his asnwer was love at first sight. probably delulu-ing to much but this can't be a coincidence.

also thanks @sohocomo ! (how do you locate their Venus and other aspect as I only know mine bcs there's a web that designated them) 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, akira1221oor said:

@htuvecila 

Hide contents

You're so easily pleased.

Enlight media does like XWZ, or else they wouldn't sign him up. But regarding XWZ, his biggest problem is not resources but management, which is CJD's company's responsibility.  Anyway, rumors have it that Enlight will take XWZ over for real which somehow will push CJD out of the map. I can't find details about that arrangement though and don't know it's true or not because I wonder would CJD let him go like that, it'd be best for him but what would her company get in return? More resources for LFS& CW, maybe? 

I still wait for his album to be released, only then we can see if Enlight  really takes XWZ under their wings or at least, his management team does get better.

A sidenote, XWZ was at Shinjuku today? When will he go to Akihabara? I'd like to see he turns his Otaku mode on, LOL 

Spoiler

Enlight can't do much with ZZ coz he's still under FengMang, so I think Enlight did quite a good job in providing resources to him.

Let's assume Enlight thinks ZZ is worth enough to bring him over, they can make a counter offer to CJD's company by giving her resources to film some series other than BL. I believe it's what FM needs atm after her most remarkable work Addicted has been put to stop and she has yet to earn some profit from releasing CD. However real questions are "Is ZZ worth it?" and "Can FM manage to convince Enlight of their capability to make use of those resources so that Enlight wants make a deal"

Next is rumor about JY, I thought he was supposed to take 2nd lead role in that drama, then turned it down for another movies? Together with the cancellation of TAR, the fandom mentioned this role was removed too. I wonder why the rumor is coming back now. IIRC when JY joined a conference with H.Brothers some directors laid their eyes on him tho.

Still waiting for his appreance on "Stars, let's date" that was produced by H. Brothers which will aired in mid May to see how things turn up. But seriously I still don't think individual schedules are banned too. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

[Updating Weibo]

JY and his jiujitsu squad

Hide contents

7fa233f5gw1f34syc57t1j20zk0qoagq.jpg7fa233f5gw1f34syc1b34j20zk0qo134.jpg

Cr:  SHBJJ长宁分馆 13043739_1731496203736943_14543085225846

Cr on pic

Yes, JY, eat! Eat! EAT!

Edit: Compilation JY's jiujitsu videos by 耿直鱼与谦逊喵

Well, these are the "light", glamourous part of the gang. The part (maffia like) who serve as bodygards hanging on ZZ's coat-tails, is another "side" of our hero's life, the side where everybody calls him "The Boss"...

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

Hide contents

Next is rumor about JY, I thought he was supposed to take 2nd lead role in that drama, then turned it down for another movies? Together with the cancellation of TAR, the fandom mentioned this role was removed too. I wonder why the rumor is coming back now.

Because "Lonesome Fragrance" (or whatever the drama is called) will begin officially filming next Wednesday and it coincides with what JY's team says he would enter a production set. Also, some commercial Weibo blog dropped his name again together with the confirmed leads. And one university student on Weibo went to a seminar conducted by the author of the novel (of the above drama) and said student said she heard the author mention JY as participating in her drama. (No linked sources, too lazy to dig, so sorry). As someone above said, we'll know soon enough, right?

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

@gayyoxx 

Hide contents

Yeah, that movie. I read somewhere HJY had turned down that offer but now the rumor reappeared. He changed his mind or what? That movie will start filming soon, so we don't have to wait for long to find out it is true or not. 

About those fan accounts, they told many stories like seeing XWZ&HJY holding hands, blah blah, which made me question their credibility, they were writing fanfic and added wrong hashtag, weren't they?

Anyway, that new song of XWZ isn't that good but maybe I'm nitpicking here. 

BTW, why people keep talking about HJY's hand sign? Isn't it Shaka hand sign? Quite popular one though?

I know it's your opinion n I do respect it, but come on! It's amazing :w00t:

It's better than nothing after all! hearing him singing is a 118853675bliss

I don't mind the genre ,despite the fact that I luv his metal mood

Zhouzhou yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! keep it up , waiting for more good news laughing-kitty-smiley-emoticon.gif

http://d1uubjndkkryhf.cloudfront.net/en/monthly_2016_03/ezgif-789288771.gif.449b36ff88bc6a03273d859f8873fe18.thumb.gif.3971d88a6a494df515187e5501a18c75.gif

OMFG! Bless these lips! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMwah!

https://mlpforums.com/uploads/profile/photo-35969.gif?_r=1461244251

• Like 8