Comparison of JY & ZZ's interaction with their interaction with someone else,

also comparison of their expressions between themselves and with someone else.

+ Comparing their similarities, first gaze on each other + after spending some time together.

cr. Heroin_serious

Spoiler

a37b66e1gw1f34791kx0kj20qo0qojv5.jpg

a37b66e1gw1f34792kfovj20qo0tywje.jpg

a37b66e1gw1f3479387ycj20hs0hs40g.jpg

a37b66e1gw1f34793nuv4j20g40g475c.jpg

a37b66e1gw1f34793xkuyj20fe0kitae.jpg

a37b66e1gw1f34794u6wzj20cs0ku3zr.jpg

a37b66e1gw1f3479738d7j20db0not9p.jpg

a37b66e1gw1f347969mp3j21bf0qogp8.jpg

a37b66e1gw1f34796dvc4j20g409275r.jpg

• Like 20

11 minutes ago, savekaya said:

(BLY was sad because after cutting the chilli, he went to pee without washing his hands and now his dick’s on fire.)

I was like awwww and emotional reading the epilogue, but laughing out loud when I reached this sentence xD Thank you for translating/summarizing!

• Like 7

Good Morning everyone!

Before I head to work, I wanted to post the video played for the boys at the end of the Thai FM. Sorry I only have a weibo link 

http://weibo.com/p/23044447011196d9fa440d4d92b164c0a5078d

Also some pictures of ZhouZhou in Japan. 

Have a good morning or day or evening wherever you are :heart:

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

You're welcome, gladly feed you and all of us happiness with the yummy photos.. :D

And on that note, THIS IS "BLISS'.. (sorry, I just have to do this.)

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpg

resize.jpg

OMG!!!! I Can not!!!!! #blushing so red right now! and giggling like a little girl!!!!

I need cold shower. I have so many things on my mind and nothing is pure. you are bad, @aeislaeigh haha. Please tag me if you have veins, neck, fingers, calves, ah well, everything then!

@savekaya LOLOLOL, that last sentence. I thought you only do the light version. hahaha. Please give us more when you have time. Thank youuuu. 

• Like 11

43 minutes ago, savekaya said:

Part 2 of the epilogue:P

Hide contents
(BLY was sad because after cutting the chilli, he went to pee without washing his hands and now his dick’s on fire.

Hope y'all are still interested in it!

@savekaya thanks for your hard work! :)

i was gushing about how cute they are until that part and i was laughing so hard my parent knock on my door and asked what's wrong hahahahah

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Comparison of JY & ZZ's interaction with their interaction with someone else,

also comparison of their expressions between themselves and with someone else.

+ Comparing their similarities, first gaze on each other + after spending some time together.

cr. Heroin_serious

Hide contents

the way they look at each other tho, very loving borderline doting. i want someone to look at me like that uuugh.

• Like 9

59 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

You're welcome, gladly feed you and all of us happiness with the yummy photos.. :D

And on that note, THIS IS "BLISS'.. (sorry, I just have to do this.)

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpg

resize.jpg

My eyes. And my delulu mind. HELP

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Scandani said:

OMG!!!! I Can not!!!!! #blushing so red right now! and giggling like a little girl!!!!

I need cold shower. I have so many things on my mind and nothing is pure. you are bad, @aeislaeigh haha. Please tag me if you have veins, neck, fingers, calves, ah well, everything then!

@Scandani Sure hon, no probllem, I'll tag you for any parts of  Johnny.. hahahah

@savekaya Thank you so much! Kindly continue please... :D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, savekaya said:

Part 2 of the epilogue:P

Reveal hidden contents
After a day of work at the studio, YM says that he wants to go home. YQ doesn’t want him to leave him, gives reasons to make him stay but to no avail. Thinking that YQ is his superior to start off with, he promises that he will appear immediately if he calls up. So the moment he left after sending YQ back to his apartment, he calls him back. Pissed, YM says no. But YQ threatens to tell YM’s dad about his situation, so YM goes back.(and YM’s dad is a big fan of YQ.) During dinner, YM calls for takeout because YQ has nothing at home that satisfies his diet. YQ sees the delicacies that YM ordered, decides to take a bite, from YM’s mouth. YM was shock from the kiss(It’s his first kiss), but diverts the attention to what YQ took into him mouth (leek and smelly tofu) as YQ runs into the washroom to spit out. He deliberately avoid the topic as he starts to suspect the YQ might have thing for him. That night YQ when requests YM to share a bed with him, YM rejects.

The next day YM pretends that he’s sicks and asks for a day of leave. In which YQ agrees. YM goes over to BLY’s and starts sharing his problems. Which is that YQ might be interested in him, but also might be because he see’s BLY’s shadow on him. They also talked about BLY’s married life in which shows that it’s pretty well given the fact that GH still dotes on him like before and that BLY's reliance on him is strong. As GH is on a business trip, BLY asks YM to stay back and have dinner and some drinks. He then offers YM to stay over but given GH’s threatening message in the afternoon, he drops the idea and goes back to YQ’s apartment. He then sees YQ’s car outside a restaurant nears his apartment and is curious why YQ would come to such places for dinner and thus goes in to have a look. This is when he realises that YQ was the one who set him up which got him fired from him job. The lunatic couple was hired by YQ to force him out of his job as he wants to give YM a better life. Of course, YM give YQ a bashing then gives back all the clothes on him to YQ, then heads off to BLY’s.

At the same time, BLY and GH are web-caming, in which they joke about how BLY hid a person while GH’s away. And coincidentally YM walks in in the dark and hid in the closet, in which GH sees a dark figure and thinks that BLY really hid someone at home. This made GH slam him camera and swears to reach home by the next morning. Before BLY could give YM any harsh scolding, YM was already crying to him. After some comforting on both YM and GH’s side, YQ knocks on BLY’s door and asks YM to go back with him. However the two starts to fight in BLY’s room and BLY gives the two a harsh scolding and makes the two clean his room. Not only did the two cleaned his room, they also helped him clean his fridge which contains GH’s cooked food that was suppose to be his only comfort without GH around. 

The next three days passed by with BLY back in the army while YM tries to find a decent job. YQ pops by once a while but after 3 days without success in persuading YM to return, he brings YM’s clothes to BLY’s home so that he has some suitable clothes that are brand new to wear on. YQ also placed 2 cans of smelly tofu in the bag he brought over, with 2 lines written,

“Since you like this, I will like it as well.
There are people who like smelly tofu, so there’s bound to be people who like fools.”

YM had a scare from what seems to be like a confession and stays quiet for the rest of the meal. He starts to think about how YQ treats him and even had insomnia after reading about YQ’s rumours on the tabloid. And the next day when BLY offers to cook a meal for YM, he sees BLY looking upset during the meal, and was even crying while preparing. But BLY insists that nothing is wrong. Until he overhears BLY and GH’s conversation, that’s when realises that its great to be doted on, to be able to seek comfort when feeling upset, and to be able to share everything with the other half. (BLY was sad because after cutting the chilli, he went to pee without washing his hands and now his dick’s on fire.

Hope y'all are still interested in it!

This is so cute.. LOL Bly d*ck is on fire i cant.. :D

• Like 2

In the very beginning of the clip, JY was asked "一见钟情 OR 日久生情“ ("Love at first sight" or "love will come in time" (sorry for my poor trans skill) and he chose "love at first sight". The clip also mentioned the part in that interview where the MC asked JY his impression on ZZ which his response was ”看一眼就喜欢“ - could be explained like "like from the start" :P

• Like 18