Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

Because "Lonesome Fragrance" (or whatever the drama is called) will begin officially filming next Wednesday and it coincides with what JY's team says he would enter a production set. Also, some commercial Weibo blog dropped his name again together with the confirmed leads. And one university student on Weibo went to a seminar conducted by the author of the novel (of the above drama) and said student said she heard the author mention JY as participating in her drama. (No linked sources, too lazy to dig, so sorry). As someone above said, we'll know soon enough, right?

 

Spoiler

Yup just checked weibo and see few mentions about it. If JY can act in a drama it'll help him gain more popularity coz  drama has large audiences. 

Though I don't really like AB's acting and even Wallace Chung's nowadays. I always feel he was better last time. 

 

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • bearology

    4946

  • aeislaeigh

    1452

  • gayyoxx

    1316

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bear with me, this is going to be one of my long post.   There has been many analysis on this, but I do believe that they both have mutual affection for each other.  ZZ is harder to read, but I t

Hi friends, I'm a HEROIN & YuZhou fan from Beijing China. Another Chinese fan introduced this forum to me (not sure if he has an account here) and I have been trying to read through this thre

What else? Well... let's hear from the top posts then 为什么其他耽美演员能同台,同秀恩爱,因为都是假的。为啥他俩同个框就搞得世界末日一样,因为他俩是真的 Why is it that other BL actors can be seen together and act like a couple? Because it'

@htuvecila

That new song of XWZ isn't OST for that movie, right? But well, still better than nothing.

Yeah, Enlight media might want to give XWZ some small projects first to check fans' reaction and signal from higher ups as well, if it's positive, they will make serious consideration about whether or not to invest more in XWZ, I think. 

I'm more and more worried about XWZ's album, it seems his songs get worse and worse, kinda amateur-ish, oh boy, hope it's only me who feel this way.

 

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest skeletonworks
16 hours ago, dexter9898 said:

 

The ban by SARFT is so ambiguous until the Amazing Race China production team / TV channel dropped Huang JingYu from the show. He did not attend the official press conference on 18th of April where all the teams' members attended.

快乐大本营 "Happy Camp" episode that was cancelled last Saturday, maybe they will broadcast it but at least after 6 months or never. The episode where Lady Gaga appeared in, was never broadcast due to ban by SARFT

全员加速中 "Run for time" has announced that the upcoming show at the end of this month will be heavily censored and blurred out in certain scenes to remove all traces of the two of them.

We won't see the full effect of the ban until May when the movies / dramas' production crew (where ZZ & JY have announced earlier on to be participating in) decide to continue with them or drop them all together.

 

I just would like to say "Even if the whole world is against you, we will be right behind you, supporting you".

Link to post
Share on other sites

All this talk about what kind of girls they've said they like made me remember this (from the ElleMen interview):

giphy.gif

Where ZZ is answering the question in JY's stead... And JY looks almost a little offended! Ha! ZZ basically answers that whole question for him. He knows him so well. I love it when ZZ's being a great big tease like this. It's like payback, for everytime JY teases him. 

Makes me wonder what they've talked about between themselves... Watched some porn together, perhaps? ;) 

Oh, and I love otaku!ZZ, he's adorable (weird cosplay outfits and all!). I'm sure he's being dressed up for his trip to Japan, though. He's there to work, right? I love the style, though. It works for him!

It's amazing how this thread is busier than ever, despite all the setbacks. :) 

  • Like 18
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

@htuvecila

 

  Hide contents

That new song of XWZ isn't OST for that movie, right? But well, still better than nothing.

Yeah, Enlight media might want to give XWZ some small projects first to check fans' reaction and signal from higher ups as well, if it's positive, they will make serious consideration about whether or not to invest more in XWZ, I think. 

I'm more and more worried about XWZ's album, it seems his songs get worse and worse, kinda amateur-ish, oh boy, hope it's only me who feel this way.

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

Yes the song is one of the track lists, not OST.

About ZZ album, lmao you are not alone. Such a shame but I do feel it that way too. I feel like he has to take care of all the production work bts as his team is as amateur as him and with his current skill he's not capable to do so. His album description from pop to rock to rap makes me feel uneasy ._.

There is a colab of him with his friend Zhu Yuan Bing and tbh although Zhu has better singing career, he's still not there yet. I'm not sure what should I expect from this colab lol.

About the latest song that released today, i feel it has a mix reaction. Seems like Chinese fans like it as it fits their style?! I wanna find some public criticisms about this song but it takes a while to find them. Right now fans are taking control and abusing "forward" button lmao. 

 

Edit:

Spoiler

However I do feel like we are expecting too much from ZZ's music skill coz tbh his acting skill is not there yet either lol.

Question is, if ZZ acts in a movie instead of releasing an album, how would you feel? Will your reaction be the same as it is now? 

Whatever it is, he needs to stay at spot light, have a project and release it soon rather than training for a few months. He's no longer hot by that time.

 

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

 

  Hide contents

Yes the song is one of the track lists, not OST.

 

I ah quite ah like the song :P (though personally I find ZZ's voice quite generic). Plus the song is produced by Liu Tong himself so at the very least, it should be an honor for ZZ to be asked to sing it. The song is labelled as "movie promotional song" though, first I've heard of such a tag but yeah... 

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

 

I ah quite ah like the song :P (though personally I find ZZ's voice quite generic). 

Haha, I also like the song. About the voice, ZZ's is generic, yeah. JY's more unique.

Spoiler

I agree that ZZ needs to train for his vocal, though. Hopefully by pushing his album to late May (?) he has the chance to make it better.

 

  • Like 19
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

@htuvecila

 

  Hide contents

That new song of XWZ isn't OST for that movie, right? But well, still better than nothing.

Yeah, Enlight media might want to give XWZ some small projects first to check fans' reaction and signal from higher ups as well, if it's positive, they will make serious consideration about whether or not to invest more in XWZ, I think. 

I'm more and more worried about XWZ's album, it seems his songs get worse and worse, kinda amateur-ish, oh boy, hope it's only me who feel this way.

 

 

 

No, well at least as I understand it, this song is not his at all. Just a command to accompany a film already shot. It is a nothing we better forget about. In no way it can appear in his album. When asked about his album, he answered serious, that he will turn again to metal or other kinds (rap), to limit his sugarlove type.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, purpleedamame said:

Because "Lonesome Fragrance" (or whatever the drama is called) will begin officially filming next Wednesday and it coincides with what JY's team says he would enter a production set. Also, some commercial Weibo blog dropped his name again together with the confirmed leads. And one university student on Weibo went to a seminar conducted by the author of the novel (of the above drama) and said student said she heard the author mention JY as participating in her drama. (No linked sources, too lazy to dig, so sorry). As someone above said, we'll know soon enough, right?

I am keeping my hope and positive thoughts for JY. I hope he gets the chance he truly deserves. And please train your vocal, I would love to buy your album, Huang Jingyu!

@ximichem he has a very long lean calves, beautiful. But, then again, I find everything about him beautiful. So no news there. Thank youu for the pic!!!

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

@htuvecila

and @guhai (for you share our POV in this matter)

Am I expecting too much? I really don't have an answer for this.

His first 2 songs were fine, if he could keep that up, it would be okay for his first album.

TBH, when his 3rd song, Moonlight, was out, I listened to it and my first reaction was " that's it?", but well, 1 not so good song in an album is acceptable, right?

Then that infamous  IRYE, seriously, I don't talk about the accused plagiarism aspect, But I wouldn't call that a song at all, it was an amateur attempt rather than a work of a professional and it was an English song for God's sake, his pronunciation still pains me every time I remember that song. But it's his first English song, okay, first try never perfect anyway, I lowered my standards. 

But his songs, damn it, why it only turns worse? And the theme for his album is all over the places. And his vocal T__T OTL does he really want to become a singer at all? If you close your eyes and don't let your fangirl/fanboy heart step in, will you feel like you're listening to a professional record? Will you buy it with your hard earned money. My answer is no. 

His acting skill is not that good either. But in a movie, he won't be alone, and he might just have a small role and he can learn from other seasoned actors. While recording a solo album, he only has himself to blame. Wish him luck.

Anyway, some people said HJY would be a better singer, I don't think so. I do like the tone of HJY's voice but his vocal range is not good and he doesn't have good sense for tempo and height of the note. Well, both XWZ and HJY don't have it in them to become great singer.

 

  • Like 19
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

Edit:

Sorry, it is not very polite, but to quote your so wrong opinions about ZZ's skills in music and in acting, is too much I can bear.

Xu Weizhou is a great musician, singer and actor. We have lots of prooves to state it like that. He is new to the Industry of these, though, and has signed contracts which make him play under his level.

In the special case of that poor song, you may have noticed in the video, that he wears short-sighted pair of glasses all along, and he is filmed as recording in a studio

= he wants to make clear it is a chore, it is only some way to pay bills.

Now if this song is in his album, I will be sorry for him conforming himself to fit with a singer for pre-adolescent girls, whatever the financial reward it is to get from such a disgrace.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Would this count XD

  Reveal hidden contents

Cgfu4jpUkAAM8ZE.jpg

Cr on pic

 

LOL I like that better.

His style for this Japan trip so far is a little shota, don't you think? (God forgive me to say that, I don't imply anything here). Why don't try visual kei, XWZ or shironuri or even better, decora?

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, htuvecila said:

 

  Hide contents

However I do feel like we are expecting too much from ZZ's music skill coz tbh his acting skill is not there yet either lol.

 

45 minutes ago, sixte said:

Sorry, it is not very polite, but to quote your so wrong opinions about ZZ's skills in music and in acting, is too much I can bear.

Xu Weizhou is a great musician, singer and actor. We have lots of prooves to state it like that. He is new to the Industry of these, though, and has signed contracts which make him play under his level.

 

Interesting points and I agree with you both!

Spoiler

Zhou is very multitalented. I wonder if the guitar is the only instrument he knows how to play? He has a lot of potential which can be fine tuned with training. His ability to write and compose songs are pretty good too but his vocals are not memorable - this is not a big deal I've been around enough musicians to know that some that can play an instrument don't necessarily sing well.  Johnny's voice with training will sound absolutely beautiful :rolleyes:! Possible collab' later on maybe?

Even though his voice is not breathtaking it does not mean that he cannot be successful in a music career. Ive seen many musicians that do well just because of their ability to write beautiful lyrics and music. If he trains his voice it will make his music career all the better. The song I remember your eyes I actually thought he could have rewritten the song to sound more fluid before releasing it since I think this was one of his early compositions? What caught me about the song though was not the quality of the English but the arrangement of the music. Chaa he is young he has loads to learn!

It would make sense to ride on the wave that he currently has regarding his album and it could set a foundation for him to do pretty well later on if he takes improving his skills seriously.

 

  • Like 15
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...