Quantcast

1 hour ago, savekaya said:

Part 2 of the epilogue:P

Reveal hidden contents
After a day of work at the studio, YM says that he wants to go home. YQ doesn’t want him to leave him, gives reasons to make him stay but to no avail. Thinking that YQ is his superior to start off with, he promises that he will appear immediately if he calls up. So the moment he left after sending YQ back to his apartment, he calls him back. Pissed, YM says no. But YQ threatens to tell YM’s dad about his situation, so YM goes back.(and YM’s dad is a big fan of YQ.) During dinner, YM calls for takeout because YQ has nothing at home that satisfies his diet. YQ sees the delicacies that YM ordered, decides to take a bite, from YM’s mouth. YM was shock from the kiss(It’s his first kiss), but diverts the attention to what YQ took into him mouth (leek and smelly tofu) as YQ runs into the washroom to spit out. He deliberately avoid the topic as he starts to suspect the YQ might have thing for him. That night YQ when requests YM to share a bed with him, YM rejects.

The next day YM pretends that he’s sicks and asks for a day of leave. In which YQ agrees. YM goes over to BLY’s and starts sharing his problems. Which is that YQ might be interested in him, but also might be because he see’s BLY’s shadow on him. They also talked about BLY’s married life in which shows that it’s pretty well given the fact that GH still dotes on him like before and that BLY's reliance on him is strong. As GH is on a business trip, BLY asks YM to stay back and have dinner and some drinks. He then offers YM to stay over but given GH’s threatening message in the afternoon, he drops the idea and goes back to YQ’s apartment. He then sees YQ’s car outside a restaurant nears his apartment and is curious why YQ would come to such places for dinner and thus goes in to have a look. This is when he realises that YQ was the one who set him up which got him fired from him job. The lunatic couple was hired by YQ to force him out of his job as he wants to give YM a better life. Of course, YM give YQ a bashing then gives back all the clothes on him to YQ, then heads off to BLY’s.

At the same time, BLY and GH are web-caming, in which they joke about how BLY hid a person while GH’s away. And coincidentally YM walks in in the dark and hid in the closet, in which GH sees a dark figure and thinks that BLY really hid someone at home. This made GH slam him camera and swears to reach home by the next morning. Before BLY could give YM any harsh scolding, YM was already crying to him. After some comforting on both YM and GH’s side, YQ knocks on BLY’s door and asks YM to go back with him. However the two starts to fight in BLY’s room and BLY gives the two a harsh scolding and makes the two clean his room. Not only did the two cleaned his room, they also helped him clean his fridge which contains GH’s cooked food that was suppose to be his only comfort without GH around. 

The next three days passed by with BLY back in the army while YM tries to find a decent job. YQ pops by once a while but after 3 days without success in persuading YM to return, he brings YM’s clothes to BLY’s home so that he has some suitable clothes that are brand new to wear on. YQ also placed 2 cans of smelly tofu in the bag he brought over, with 2 lines written,

“Since you like this, I will like it as well.
There are people who like smelly tofu, so there’s bound to be people who like fools.”

YM had a scare from what seems to be like a confession and stays quiet for the rest of the meal. He starts to think about how YQ treats him and even had insomnia after reading about YQ’s rumours on the tabloid. And the next day when BLY offers to cook a meal for YM, he sees BLY looking upset during the meal, and was even crying while preparing. But BLY insists that nothing is wrong. Until he overhears BLY and GH’s conversation, that’s when realises that its great to be doted on, to be able to seek comfort when feeling upset, and to be able to share everything with the other half. (BLY was sad because after cutting the chilli, he went to pee without washing his hands and now his dick’s on fire.

Hope y'all are still interested in it!

This is so cute.. LOL Bly d*ck is on fire i cant.. :D

• Like 2

In the very beginning of the clip, JY was asked "一见钟情 OR 日久生情“ ("Love at first sight" or "love will come in time" (sorry for my poor trans skill) and he chose "love at first sight". The clip also mentioned the part in that interview where the MC asked JY his impression on ZZ which his response was ”看一眼就喜欢“ - could be explained like "like from the start" :P

• Like 18

10 hours ago, Princess Merna said:

I think the MC of Thai Fm is really one to respect

he shared many thing about what happened

Hide contents

trans by mona21_p

[This may be the last pic of me and the Heroine boys.
At first I called him Feng, but when I talked to him, he wanted me to call him 'Dashu' (not sure if I spelled correctly). Dashu is a very innocent boy. But when he started to cry, it was so hard to get him to stop. lol.
At the last part of the FM, all those things the fans give to them; couple songs, VTR, gifts, and cake, made him cry harder than ever! He was still crying at the backstage. All I could do was hug him and tell him that 'we love you'. This pic was taken at the press conference. Dashu's hair has not been styling yet. I intended to take a pic with him again after the FM, but after he cried, his eyes were swollen and red, even has a nose snot (lol). So, I think this is the best pic then. lol
PS. Four of them still are good friends. I can assure you!!

CR

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEbJHjOCjGE/

That's the best news I've heard so far from the fanmeet, i.e. all 4 of them are still friends. Also, Dashu is very innocent and lovely. I hope someday he will become a dependent person whom others cry for, just like he cries partly for JingYu. My thoughts on the cast & the fanmeet now:

驚風駭浪 瑜同洲 JingYu & ZhouZhou have each other in strong winds and waves.

地再動搖 穩如樹 Even if the ground shakes, let's stay firm (Chen Wen) like a tree (Dashu)

7 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

JOHNNY & TIMMY FOR MADAME FIGARO HD

Credit:  Chrison克里森

JOHNNY

Hide contents

6035c707gw1f34aya14q2j21kw18fqri.jpg

6035c707gw1f34ay12wyij21050swgrc.jpg

6035c707gw1f34ay02tnrj213h1bktnw.jpg

6035c707gw1f34ay1cekzj213p1bk7jh.jpg

6035c707gw1f34ay2nt64j21311bk7gt.jpg

6035c707gw1f34ay3t6hfj21111bkdtq.jpg

6035c707gw1f34axx2brgj213m1bk4h8.jpg

TIMMY

Hide contents

6035c707gw1f34anawxpsj21kw1az152.jpg

6035c707gw1f34ancpl3aj213d1bk7m8.jpg

6035c707gw1f34an9togoj213h1bkk2o.jpg

6035c707gw1f34ang003gj212a1bkwwz.jpg

6035c707gw1f34and9oxaj20qn0zt0z8.jpg

6035c707gw1f34an99hfsj213h1bgaob.jpg

6035c707gw1f34anh6jq1j21351bkak8.jpg

JingYu is killing me with his poses!!! All so heart-striking!!!! Gosh.

4 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Some of ZZ's updates in Japan!

Reveal hidden contents

6223c7e5jw1f34fazljw8j21kw23ub1a.jpg

6223c7e5jw1f34fb4370xj21kw23uqul.jpg

6223c7e5jw1f34fb09cgkj21kw23u1kx.jpg

6223c7e5jw1f34fb1hge8j21kw23u4qp.jpg

6223c7e5jw1f34fb2dd3wj21kw23u4qp.jpg

6223c7e5jw1f34fb6ru1fj21kw16ox0l.jpg

6223c7e5jw1f34fbanzy9j21kw23uu0q.jpg

6223c7e5jw1f34fbcq1u9j211i1g2k9f.jpg

cr. 精品购物指南

6223c7e5jw1f34faw507zj20qo0zkwsm.jpg"You are medicine! / 你就是藥!" - Gu Hai

• Like 20

@alvinboi!!! That's was what I thought of as well when I saw the picture! I think he purposely take it... @kmmyzz should write something about this. :)

Did he secretly send this photo to JY on Wechat? ;)

Speaking of JY, does anyone know if he has any upcoming assignments?

6223c7e5jw1f34faw507zj20qo0zkwsm.jpg

• Like 10

Awwwww seeing timmy pics always make my day better :wub: and good fans who made jingyu promise them to quit smoking i think he is in good progress with that since i haven't really seen him hold a cigarette or carry a pack of cigarettes for a long while now,  hope he encourages zhouzhou to do the same :D and be healthier together. 

• Like 11

Why do candids of both Johnny and ZZ look like professional photoshoots?? How are there 2 people on this planet who look so good even photos of them casually walking/sitting/what not look like fashion gods have blessed us from above 

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

@alvinboi!!! That's was what I thought of as well when I saw the picture! I think he purposely take it... @kmmyzz should write something about this. :)

Did he secretly send this photo to JY on Wechat? ;)

Speaking of JY, does anyone know if he has any upcoming assignments?

6223c7e5jw1f34faw507zj20qo0zkwsm.jpg

Woahh eagle eyes @alvinboi and @xix19xix ! Definitely he's hinting something ;)

• Like 9

They are teasing each other LOL Jingyu so cute making peace sign to ZZ :lol: 
Well ZZ is so fast with that hammer OMG so good with his hand :P
  • Like 14

14 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

Another reason why I like the GH and BLY dynamics. 

The important word is what you coin here : dynamics !

It means even a very small change at time t, may produce a complete reversal at t+1, in terms of framing the Love, but Love is still, cannot be changed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sixte said:

The important word is what you coin here : dynamics !

It means even a very small change at time t, may produce a complete reversal at t+1, in terms of framing the Love, but Love is still, cannot be changed.

So, do you think it extends to JY and ZZ? Their love stays and has not changed?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ximichem said:

Analyze time~~

Hide contents

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: U for these!!! 么么哒 么么哒 !!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ximichem said:

HD pics of ZZ in FM

Cr: pandj_jyh

Hide contents

afba393bjw1f33o0if4laj20rs15o7dg.jpg

OMG where was OP's seat tho? So close O.O How can she even manage these pic? Such strong mentality! I literally died several time during the FM

What ? This last picture is really showing a squirt (?) reaching the ceiling ?

• Like 1

Before...13063203_614345128730242_616920874013646

...and after, a few years apart... (let's check it again). Funny enough, shorts almost match in colour lol

13082518_615458638618891_328532069950056

@Scandani: hope you like it

(cr. to the authors)

• Like 12