Quantcast

59 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

Edit:

Sorry, it is not very polite, but to quote your so wrong opinions about ZZ's skills in music and in acting, is too much I can bear.

Xu Weizhou is a great musician, singer and actor. We have lots of prooves to state it like that. He is new to the Industry of these, though, and has signed contracts which make him play under his level.

In the special case of that poor song, you may have noticed in the video, that he wears short-sighted pair of glasses all along, and he is filmed as recording in a studio

= he wants to make clear it is a chore, it is only some way to pay bills.

Now if this song is in his album, I will be sorry for him conforming himself to fit with a singer for pre-adolescent girls, whatever the financial reward it is to get from such a disgrace.

• Like 1

Finally!

Spoiler

4d5ca151gw1f34sq6j1cnj20m80xcwvu.jpg

Cr:  @洋气YOUNGCHIC

with manip

Spoiler

5e615563gw1f34vb0dfuxj20go0m8785.jpg

Cr:  @瑜洲制霸

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Would this count XD

Reveal hidden contents

Cgfu4jpUkAAM8ZE.jpg

Cr on pic

LOL I like that better.

His style for this Japan trip so far is a little shota, don't you think? (God forgive me to say that, I don't imply anything here). Why don't try visual kei, XWZ or shironuri or even better, decora?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, htuvecila said:

Hide contents

However I do feel like we are expecting too much from ZZ's music skill coz tbh his acting skill is not there yet either lol.

45 minutes ago, sixte said:

Sorry, it is not very polite, but to quote your so wrong opinions about ZZ's skills in music and in acting, is too much I can bear.

Xu Weizhou is a great musician, singer and actor. We have lots of prooves to state it like that. He is new to the Industry of these, though, and has signed contracts which make him play under his level.

Interesting points and I agree with you both!

Spoiler

Zhou is very multitalented. I wonder if the guitar is the only instrument he knows how to play? He has a lot of potential which can be fine tuned with training. His ability to write and compose songs are pretty good too but his vocals are not memorable - this is not a big deal I've been around enough musicians to know that some that can play an instrument don't necessarily sing well.  Johnny's voice with training will sound absolutely beautiful :rolleyes:! Possible collab' later on maybe?

Even though his voice is not breathtaking it does not mean that he cannot be successful in a music career. Ive seen many musicians that do well just because of their ability to write beautiful lyrics and music. If he trains his voice it will make his music career all the better. The song I remember your eyes I actually thought he could have rewritten the song to sound more fluid before releasing it since I think this was one of his early compositions? What caught me about the song though was not the quality of the English but the arrangement of the music. Chaa he is young he has loads to learn!

It would make sense to ride on the wave that he currently has regarding his album and it could set a foundation for him to do pretty well later on if he takes improving his skills seriously.

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

FAN ARTS

Credit:  沫色惜年

Hide contents

a0e36660gw1f33aw99rhtj21dq27fn6j.jpg

a0e36660gw1f33awawxl1j21dq27f7e5.jpg

Hide contents

CglGE1bUgAEOO8L.jpg

It's been shared before but I still can't get over looking at the last pic. I love that fan art of GH and BLY sooo much!! *sigh* :wub: I can't stop staring at it. I wish the OP draw more GH and BLY arts.

It's my new phone wallpaper, by the way. xD

• Like 13

18 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

FAN ART

먼가 허전해서 벗겨 놓음,,.. 주주 냥냥킥 어린 놈아, 니가 날 또 건드리는구나!

Credit: wrmtngrn

Reveal hidden contents

Cgk__fQUcAA3ACB.png

Cgk__gBU4AAdp9T.png

*choke* At least some alert omg >"<

• Like 3

Careful, causing sobbing

Spoiler

CgT02IFVIAAgKrn.jpg

Cr Twitter

GOLD!!

Spoiler

CgTpt8uUYAAArUY.jpgCgTpt8TUMAAtGDz.jpgCgTpt8qUAAAXphd.jpg

Cr Twitter

• Like 22

Irresistible when working on folders *v* These things just show up #mylifeislikearollercoaster

Spoiler

CgQZJjLWwAQ5iss.jpgCgQTQ0lUMAAcyKq.jpg

Cr Twitter

Edit: Okay, no more, keep the rest till the next 30 days :w00t:

• Like 22

About the cute YuZhou fanart with umbrella, the author posted it with a Weibo post, I want to share the translation because it's meaningful; date 17th April.

''It's you Gu Hai? Yea, it's me; Yin Zi, let's go back home.''

Good night everyone. +choke back tears+

• Like 20

5 hours ago, fingersandpaws said:

I've also translated chapter 3 of volume 2. BLY and GH met for the first time after eight years.

Read the full chapter translation here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/24

Policeman YM part 2: poor YM gets bullied by GH (again), BLY and his previous colleague. 

Hide contents

The two stared at each other’s eyes; anyone could tell from their eyes that their real emotions weren’t as friendly as the expressions shown on their face.

YM couldn’t stand seeing them like this and said cynically at the side, “You two should go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to collect a wedding certificate; a couple just went there to file a divorce, you two are just in time to go there to 沾沾喜气 (“dip in the lucky atmosphere” meaning increase one’s luck).”

GH maintained his composure and glared at YM, “A high altitude warfare is going on currently, it’s no use for you to join in.”

At first YM didn’t understand, but after looking up at GH and seeing him looking down at him, he realised instantly. F***…… high altitude…… high altitude……

“What about you? Are you still a bachelor now?” GH asked again.

BLY admitted openly, “Yes.”

“Nobody wants you?”

BLY didn’t say anything but YM did, “How is it possible for nobody to not want our Yinzi? Now that he’s a  首(Maj)…… ah……”

BLY clutched YM’s arm forcefully, making the rest of YM’s words disappear.

“Mengzi, why are you here?”

YM’s previous colleague was transferred to this branch to work; he was happy upon seeing YM now, he hadn’t trampled on him for a while. Hence he pulled YM away without any explanation, joking and laughing at the side.

where did my previous long post go to? too lazy to type again so y'all just go to the link to read the full chapter.

Really appreciate your hard work. Thank you so much for translating this. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pureblade said:

Interesting points and I agree with you both!

Hide contents

Zhou is very multitalented. I wonder if the guitar is the only instrument he knows how to play? He has a lot of potential which can be fine tuned with training. His ability to write and compose songs are pretty good too but his vocals are not memorable - this is not a big deal I've been around enough musicians to know that some that can play an instrument don't necessarily sing well.  Johnny's voice with training will sound absolutely beautiful :rolleyes:! Possible collab' later on maybe?

Even though his voice is not breathtaking it does not mean that he cannot be successful in a music career. Ive seen many musicians that do well just because of their ability to write beautiful lyrics and music. If he trains his voice it will make his music career all the better. The song I remember your eyes I actually thought he could have rewritten the song to sound more fluid before releasing it since I think this was one of his early compositions? What caught me about the song though was not the quality of the English but the arrangement of the music. Chaa he is young he has loads to learn!

It would make sense to ride on the wave that he currently has regarding his album and it could set a foundation for him to do pretty well later on if he takes improving his skills seriously.

I do not know how you measure the quality of a voice. For me, his voice is perfect in its tonality. To me, Remember Your Eyes sounds a wonderful song with the "Buddhist" breathing touch I like. But I am very partial, not beeing Chinese (which I regret profoundly, and I only hope, if have to be reincarnated, to be as so), I appreciate the flaws in the diamond. (the most valuable diamonds are the colored, blue or rose, and this is due to flaws).

• Like 6

I really ZZ's new song in collaboration with Enlight. the melody is good and catchy. I liked it at first hearing it! btw, what's the title?

*just dropped by to say this hahaha.. off to work!

• Like 13

Guys, is there no FULL english translation of both parts to the novel series? I'm just wondering since I didn't check out all the links on the first page of this forum xD