Spoiler

Seems to me Enlight (really) likes ZZ, which is a good sign, this movies was PRed in Billboard music award a lot, one of dominant projects of Enlight that gonna be released tmr.

KIV before taking back my word on how ZZ's management screw it off lol. FengMang did, but maybe Enlight can be better. I don't think FengMang (CJD's company) can do anything for him at this point with the current company's status. 

• Like 21

4 hours ago, Scandani said:

LOLOLOL, that last sentence. I thought you only do the light version. hahaha. Please give us more when you have time. Thank youuuu. 

@savekaya, this is a perfect "light" translation. This was light, a "light one's fire".

• Like 1

I've started translating volume 2 of the novel. The first one is about the cute Policeman YM ^_^.

Read part 1 here:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/23

Spoiler

In the afternoon, while BHQ went to work, BLY went over to the local police station at Hai Dian branch, garden road, his “good sister” YM was there working as a policeman.

As expected by BLY, YM didn’t pass the military examination and couldn’t attend military school. However YM’s father refused to give up hope; since you cannot be a soldier, you can at least be a policeman right? Hence, after pulling strings and giving gifts, he finally managed to stick YM into the police station. Since then YM was working extra hours every day, being bullied by his colleagues and even the public; leading a hard and bitter life.

When BLY was driving his car on the road, YM was in the middle of dealing with a family dispute.

The female lead cried, “Mr. Policeman, you have to help me call the shots, he had a mistress secretly and still refused to admit it.”

The male lead rebutted angrily, “Who’s having a mistress? Which eye of yours did you see me finding a mistress?”

The female lead slammed the table and stood up, “Do you still need me to expose you in public? I’ve saved all your messaging records in your phone already!”

The male lead also stood up, “You’ve violated my privacy rights!”

“You’re shameless!”

“You’re the one who’s shameless!”

They fought till the female lead wailed while looking at YM, “Mr. Policeman, what’s your take on this matter?”

YM hesitated while looking at the two, adjusted his police hat and cleared his throat.

“About that…… both of you have come to the wrong place, you should go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to file for a divorce!”

“……!!!”

When BLY arrived, YM was being beaten by a man and woman on the floor.

“Wife, this thing is trying to sow discord, beat him hard!”

“Husband, I’ve found him an eyesore since the start, he looks more and more like that mistress of yours!”

BLY had never seen such a useless policeman.

He walked inside and pulled up the man by his collar and flung him out of the door coldly. Seeing her man in an unfavourable situation, the female lead had wanted to fight with BLY, however after seeing BLY’s gaze and imposing aura, she choked on her saliva and walked away while swearing.

After the trouble-makers had left, YM looked at BLY with tears welling up in his eyes.

BLY was feeling sorry for YM but he also felt frustrated, he took off YM’s police hat and ruffled YM’s head.

“Alright, you’ve become a Policeman already, stop being so sentimental!”

YM gritted his teeth and said, “Even a tough guy has a side of tenderness.”

After finishing his sentence, YM hugged BLY tightly and hit BLY’s back several times.

“Brother, you’re finally come back, if you delay coming back by two years, you’ll only see my ashes by then.”

BLY felt a wave of chills, “It’s unlikely isn’t it?”

“Unlikely?” YM’s expression was grim, “It’s highly likely!!”

He then pulled BLY to sit down and started pouring out all his grievances in his life.

• Like 21

ZZ's new song, omg!

Adorkable ZZ - check

Beautiful voice - check

Glasses! Glasses! Glasses - check

Romantic clip - check

CMIIW, ZZ did not write this song, right?

Spoiler

The only thing that make me sad is, imagining JY and ZZ playing a romantic movie together and ZZ sings the OST.

I should stop and move on but I just can't... :tears:

• Like 24

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

So, do you think it extends to JY and ZZ? Their love stays and has not changed?

Of course I mean it, I mean they mean it all the time, beeing together as beeing seperate. They have reached a level where their ego has vanished to belong a part of another spiritual entity. They keep exploring this, since at least 7 months. And we are only admiring how all that is going.

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Awww thank you @Ariodante, the last pic tho'

Hide contents

This thread is not for the pure hearted female/male. I mean how do you manage to refrain yourself from having a ++18 thought with this kind of image please tell me that it's not just me when I said  all I can think about is should I use my fingers or my tongue to trail those hairy calves, down to the thighs, and down, down, down. Am sorry not sorry Johnny.  Now if only he lose that green sweater, that'd be a perfect picture.

It amazes me that "Madame Figaro Homme Asian Issue" is so uninhibited and obviously ++18.

Once again, I think people in China particularly, are much more uninhibited than our "Latin" countries. As you see, @Scandani, I do not count your place (Scandinavia) on this side of prudery's frontier.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

ZZ's new song in collaboration with Enlight's movie releasing in May.

It is quite a disappointment. Of no interest. I'll forget about. Or +, he better do metal (bowed or in fire).

Edited by sixte
or +, he better do metal

21 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Johnny is the best at teasing fans and doing fanservice discreetly :P Most of the time, he'd be the one who made us go delulu with #YuZhou instead of Zhouzhou lol

we all know he is the captain of the ship, right? hahaha

15 hours ago, htuvecila said:

**translation of the Thai FM MC's interview**

9 hours ago, shuwei said:

i know we already have translations but i transcribed the juiciest parts for a friend from the viet subs so i'll share with the forum

i don't know about y'all but i thought the way the mc talked was very exciting, like storytelling haha. i like that he made it clear it's all from his point of view. if he doesn't know then he doesn't claim to know with his guesses. and, it's VERY interesting how he described the trio's attitude towards this entire thing

When I was reading these, my heart bled. So the government is putting more pressure on JY and his team? is it because he has the most fans compared to the other 3? or is it because his actions are teasing or giving hints of delulu to fans (to rephrase: giving hints as to his relationship with ZZ). my hearts is bleeding..

and then...

15 hours ago, Tin Le said:

IMar 17:

• CJD: "The fangirl life is fullfiled, no regret even if dying now "

after reading this, my heart started bleeding jelly! hahaha

is this true? does anyone know any background story to this? or any updates from CJD related to this. This speaks a lot to me

15 hours ago, neko_wo_ai_ni said:

- also please advice your opinion if a healthy young man *coughHJYcough*, what does the effect he felt when put in same bed for a months, daily activity together during filming Shangyin with ZZ.:w00t: looking forward to hear your comment...*bow*

the effect would be an argument between them about who got aroused when interacting intimate acts. haha

that slicing-chili-not-washing-hands-before-peeing though... HAHAHAHAHA i thought he was sad of serious matter that why he talked to GH.

also, anyone read the other 2 novels of CJD. are those good enough for another series. I left counter attack out of my question since it's already made into one. maybe those who rumored to buy the rights of Shangyin could check those novels instead? hahaha my jelly-bleeding-heart is holding on to our current cast. remember THE CURSE of Shangyin. it might not have the same fans since the curse is working well with the current subject, including us, Addicts, of course. hahaha

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, sixte said:

It amazes me that "Madame Figaro Homme Asian Issue" is so uninhibited and obviously ++18.

Once again, I think people in China particularly, are much more uninhibited than our "Latin" countries. As you see, @Scandani, I do not count your place (Scandinavia) on this side of prudery's frontier.

You are right, it is very confusing when one thing is okay and apparently the other is not okay. I remember when I was watching Frozen Flower (Korean gay themed movie) it's a big budget movie and starred with well known actors, and the scene as I remember is quite full of inhibition. Because...it was supposed to be saeguk aka historical drama. Compare that to watching the modern time gay themed Korean movie. The theme mostly dark, with very dark ending. I think social acceptance of the subject play some part on these movies. That's why the movies usually dark (or is that supposed to be artsy?) the happy ending almost unheard of with gay related theme movies --> update me if I am wrong on this. 

Spoiler

So, before apparently China is the same, the historical drama with gay related theme was okay, but modern story is another matter? And now they just banned the whole thing. But, on the reason why, I think we have discussed this far too many times already. Oh, and I read about Atalanta and Hippomenes, that made me wonder, what's the connection with the series itself. Care to enlighten us on the subject? (as it was quite heavy subject for a class that seems to love leisured around and maybe only the top 5 that really pay attention to the class (that includes our "always sleep in the class room but can hear all the subjects well" BLY)

• Like 5

I've also translated chapter 3 of volume 2. BLY and GH met for the first time after eight years.

Read the full chapter translation here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/24

Policeman YM part 2: poor YM gets bullied by GH (again), BLY and his previous colleague. 

Spoiler

The two stared at each other’s eyes; anyone could tell from their eyes that their real emotions weren’t as friendly as the expressions shown on their face.

YM couldn’t stand seeing them like this and said cynically at the side, “You two should go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to collect a wedding certificate; a couple just went there to file a divorce, you two are just in time to go there to 沾沾喜气 (“dip in the lucky atmosphere” meaning increase one’s luck).”

GH maintained his composure and glared at YM, “A high altitude warfare is going on currently, it’s no use for you to join in.”

At first YM didn’t understand, but after looking up at GH and seeing him looking down at him, he realised instantly. F***…… high altitude…… high altitude……

“What about you? Are you still a bachelor now?” GH asked again.

BLY admitted openly, “Yes.”

“Nobody wants you?”

BLY didn’t say anything but YM did, “How is it possible for nobody to not want our Yinzi? Now that he’s a  首(Maj)…… ah……”

BLY clutched YM’s arm forcefully, making the rest of YM’s words disappear.

“Mengzi, why are you here?”

YM’s previous colleague was transferred to this branch to work; he was happy upon seeing YM now, he hadn’t trampled on him for a while. Hence he pulled YM away without any explanation, joking and laughing at the side.

where did my previous long post go to? too lazy to type again so y'all just go to the link to read the full chapter.

• Like 24

21 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Oh, and I read about Atalanta and Hippomenes, that made me wonder, what's the connection with the series itself. Care to enlighten us on the subject? (as it was quite heavy subject for a class that seems to love leisured around and maybe only the top 5 that really pay attention to the class (that includes our "always sleep in the class room but can hear all the subjects well" BLY)

Very well analysed (in search of an impossible explanation) : This is the choice when they filmed (it is not in the novel). It is an indication "for the happy few" (a Stendhalian expression) who notice it. Like the Go-playing, like many other "little things" we did not see yet.

• Like 3