24 minutes ago, smeowly said:

this whole addicted craze is spreading rapidly across asia and reminds me of meteor garden almost 10 years ago (are you guys old enough to remember???)

in fact meteor garden's F4 are a lot like our 4 boys. gu hai is like the daoming si. BLY is like the hwa ze lei. and the other 2, everyone forgets LOL, just kidding.

it's amazing how in 10 years we can now cut females out of the picture and just focus on the main attraction - the guys.

I watched it for the first time after watching Boys Over Flowers, I didn't know about it before that and I read somewhere how it was the original and some tidbits about how big it was etc so it got me curious and I really liked it heh

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ryokise said:

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:adb412d0c3dce3be28000392c7881b62

(after today's photoshoot zhouzhou cant open his car, fancam cr: JJ君_陪伴是最长情的告白)
Wz: How should I go back?
Fans: try again! Try again!
Fans: Did you accidentally took Huang jingyu's car keys?
Wz: *opens his mouth in shock* 

You forgot the moment before the time he opened his mouth:

*3 seconds thinking...............and stary eyes*

HAHAHAHA

• Like 16

Guest skeletonworks
22 minutes ago, SymptomsOfSHINee said:

Where is this pic from?

From one of Zhouzhou's video... 

12 hours ago, Fang Idwhat said:

Basically, I think the photos you post are fake or PS.

Because Chinese language is my native language, no one will use that kind of sentences...

It is more like whole by google translations.

By the way, JingYu now deleted many posts and only left 4 posts related to ZZ.

3 of them are ZZ re-posted or replied.

1 of them is sweet post between them.

hmm... interesting.

你也是中国人么?能帮我解释一个词么:This Jingyu guy is just like my ex-boyfriend. Can't deal with this passive-agressive richard simmons.

这里面的“richard simmons”,不明白它的意思。多谢啦^_^

19 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Hahaha! That was funny! Even the man with hat (Zhouzhou's manager?) could not hide his laughter for a split of seconds.

Have Zhouzhou mistakenly took Jingyu's keys before? Because the way he and the others reacted, as if Zhouzhou mistakenly took Jingyu's keys (or something else) had happened before.

• Like 14

Let not our hearts be fickle everyone! I'm sure underneath Johnny's bravado there is a sweet adorable guy - what the heck - we have proof of that on this forum :rolleyes:! Zhouzhou has increased his value in my heart with cuteness overload (they are probably on the same level in my heart now) but it's his cuteness complemented with Johnny's striking presence that gives the pairing gumption.

And I'm sorry but who put the word chemistry in ""? Their chemistry is not speculation - it is very much alive!  May I present to you Exhibit A ;):

img]

On a side note - watch Johnny's eyes go on a journey in this clip... where does it embark :phew:? His mouth also shows he got lost somewhere in wonderland :lol:watch watch.......

....See???

Okay Case Closed!

:heart:

• Like 24

29 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Oh really?

I put them into the spoiler box so you have to click it :D *in case you don't find that*

Oh about the video on weibo, I don't know that we need accounts to see video, I will find another way hehe 

yes, i clicked on spoiler box but i cant see them.

if u upload photos  on other upload site i sure can see them,if u can Of course.

and yes photos of hands is real.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

yes, i clicked on spoiler box but i cant see them.

if u upload photos  on other upload site i sure can see them,if u can Of course.

and yes photos of hands is real.

Yeah those pics I uploaded from postimage.org, maybe I will change the host

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Johnny's interview during Madam Figaro photo shot subbed by Estreline; the interviewer asked why he looked thinner. Oh, I hope he get some rest and gain his weight back... Although he is much better than two weeks ago but still not fit and fresh enough, in my opinion.

Oh gosh... Hope JY gets enough rest and have regular meal routine... :tears:

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Yeah those pics I uploaded from postimage.org, maybe I will change the host

link of ur last photos are from this site ww3.sinaimg.cn

it didn't load for me but i can see photos from postimage.org

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ryokise said:

yeah! tQ I saw his shocking expression. haha

I also saw another clip which has this conversation:

WZ: Jokingly ask ' you all are here for HJY?

Fans : (all shouted and pointing him) Waiting for You!!!!

• Like 12

First time user to soompi. I have never ever participated in a Forum and i can't believe Addicted made me do this.

Anyway, I'm a guy from Singapore who's madly obsessed with this show... who says only girls can appreciate it?

Just wondering if there's a sizeable Singaporean community in this thread. I wonder if they will ever come to SG for a fanmeet.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, samscheetah said:

LOL now I just notcie that :)))

OMGGGGGGGGGGG

http://weibo.com/p/230444fcdf33f5c9269d14998f2455e58******

WARNING NOSE BLEED ALERT

Strongly suggestion you deleted this post and do not spread this link.

It is kind of damage for ZhouZhou's image to his career.

He really needs a good broker to block these....

maybe i am over reacted.... :(

3 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Johnny's interview during Madam Figaro photo shot subbed by Estreline; the interviewer asked why he looked thinner. Oh, I hope he get some rest and gain his weight back... Although he is much better than two weeks ago but still not fit and fresh enough, in my opinion.

Just could'nt stop myself.

I got to say this" JY ko nazar lag gayi hai" meaning " JY is under the spell of an evil eye".

It is a common saying/ superstition in our place often said by older people especially loving and doting mothers who fear for their children. It is said when envious and jealous people covet what a successful person has they cast a spell on them, which brings bad health and misfortune.

Aura cleansing and some household magic can really help JY right now..... 

Ha ha ha so much for the superstitions.......:D:D

I know in truth all he needs is some rest, a good relaxing sleep and some spa treatment.... may be a vacation in Hawaii.... (and ofcourse a dose of ZZ)

• Like 9

So CJD just updated her weibo with a link to this article: http://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309403952695307331365&jumpfrom=weibocom&featurecode=20000180&oid=3950467975822843&luicode=20000061&lfid=3950467975822843

What I got out of it was: CJD's company is now working together with another entertainment company (not 100% sure if the other company bought her company or is just an investor), CJD will work on other movies/shows that aren't just BL, CJD will help with the other company's shows while the other company will also help CJD with her shows, these two companies will work together to take care of their celebrities (including ZZ, Chen Wen, and Feng Song, they will all get more opportunities now that they're with a larger company), Addicted 2 is still in the preparation phase (there will need to be slight changes for it to fall within the new regulations). 

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, palz4u said:

I know in truth all he needs is some rest, a good relaxing sleep and some spa treatment.... may be a vacation in Hawaii....

Yeah, I really think that both of them need to take some break from work.

Of course, with them being the hot issue right now, taking break is equivalent with missing lots of high profile opportunities. Just counted, during this one week, they were invited to Franco-Sino event, they had photo shots for Men's UNO, Esquire, Madame Figaro and many, many more, Johnny hosted a show, Zhouzhou's Walk Slowly charted #1 (without that "bug" in weibo, it is possible that both Walk Slowly and Dust would chart #1 and #2), etc. That is an impressive list done in one week by two (relatively unknown by January's standard) young men.

So, I understand completely that they are in a "dilemma" now: continue working (until?) with whatever effect/consequences on their health and personal life or take one step back but might miss those opportunities. And the saying is, opportunity never knock on the same door twice.

• Like 16