7 hours ago, thoron said:

It has been only 11 days since my 100th PAGE post. (And it’s still garnering likes, must be from backreaders)

That is a clear testament to how ADDICTED we all are.

Who knew we could breeze to page 200 just in a few days?!

@thoron i love reading your post the most, dear :D! never fail to amuse me! you are the champion here :glasses:

ps: i have to cut the rest of your post since i don't want to violate the forum rule, sowwy ^^!

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks
56 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Here's my full translation of Chapter 200, first shared by @shuwei on Page 200. What a nice matching number. xD

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 200: Gu Hai's naughty interest

*****Warning: Restricted content. This is not suitable for the young.*****

*here*

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

"Tsk tsk... You didn't wear underwear? You must have known that I'm coming tonight right?"

BLY replied honestly, "You took it off for me before the acting started."

GH paused his action for a moment, put on a dark face,

Ccn_qHcUUAAD5g9.jpg

slapped BLY's butt once, reprimanded, "Be more serious in your role. What acting? Who is acting with you? Now, you are Little wifey Bai, and I am Village chief Gu!"

BLY became angry, gave GH a punch in his chest, "I quit!"

I can't handle this. It's too much! I was going to sleep then I saw this and I'm like kekekekeke at 1 am trying not to roar with laughter!

To the lovely @alvinboi:

CdCQeV5UkAAgYaU.jpg

22 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Here's my full translation of Chapter 200, first shared by @shuwei on Page 200. What a nice matching number. xD

Reveal hidden contents

*here*

@alvinboi many many thanks for the translation! you did it very good :) ( i fanned myself when reading it ^^).

this chapter is indeed amazing, funny & hot at the same time (especially when they exchange smokes, geezz... :wub:)

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Reveal hidden contents

*here*

So many people reading this at once lol. All the "anonymous" showing up on the top right corner on Google Docs :D 

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Reveal hidden contents

*here*

Just amazing. you made my night @alvinboi...... Awesome translation..:heart::heart:

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Reveal hidden contents

*here*

@alvinboi thanks xD ! :wub:

When i see this photo i :tears: . . and i love this scene, you can see GH so caring :blush:

2qxt5aw.jpg

• Like 15

Can't stop giggling at the thought of drunk BLY , still in character, opening the door to a shocked GY.

If he was smart and understood what was happening, he prolly walked away with a hardon. 

@alvinboi what a timely gift sir. Thank you!

Edit : GYAAAAAAAAAAHHHH DVDDD IN THE FLESH!!!

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Reveal hidden contents

*here*

I was sleepy a few moments ago and I decided to jusr read one more entry...and NOW IM FRICKIN WIDE AWAKE AND SO PUMPED UP!!!

Deymn it that was hot!!!I love how they could play together as a couple, that BLY has loosened up far enough to do fun and stupid things with GH.Reading parts like this makes me really root for them more.Thank you!

I could just imagine GY's face when he saw the two drunk boys (Wang Yu would do it perfectly, I bet) hahahahahaha

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Reveal hidden contents

*here*

Thank you thank you thank you~!!!!!!!! I'm translating it to my husband rn (hope he won't take it as a hint) n even my mother came to listen XD I laugh at every line I read! It's been sooo long sinse i last laughed while reading a book. Thank you!:blush::heart:

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Reveal hidden contents

*here*

Thank you so much, really appreciate your hard work. :wub: 

I have to admit, I have never laughed so much before during reading a hot, steamy scene. These two boys are brilliant. love them! 

Maybe it's just me but while reading it I imagined BLY speaks with a high, girlish voice... but then after a while it freaked me out and I tried to imagined he speaks with his deep, manly voice instead. Then I remembered WZ singing something during their first photoshoot in one of the BTS and he sings a song with a girlish, high voice and someone says to him that it is not BLY like and he should try with BLY's voice and then he tries to sing the song with a very deep voice and totally fails... 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Reveal hidden contents

*here*

OMG! Thank you for the translation! This is hilarious! XD

One question: what happen on the morning after? Does BLY remember everything? XD

• Like 4

Happy 200th everyone!!! Thanks to @skeletonworks who initiated this thread and all the wonderful people on this forum who makes reading and participatingin it extremely entertaining. Let's hope for more novel revelations, vid clips of JY, WZ, CW and S, and promising news regarding S2!

13 hours ago, guhai said:

I already started a JY/ZZ fanfic based off of this exact scenario! HAHA! I posted it yesterday :P Link: Prozac: He's My Anti-Anxiety

The second chapter will begin with the Franco-Sino party (+ an 'after-dinner' in Johnny's hotel room...:phew:...). I have part of it written already but I'm working on Luoyin Hates Cars and How He Became 'Zhouzhou' first because I haven't updated those in quite a while ^_^

We don't exactly have a #YinHai, but we do have Guhai r*ding Luoyin in the missing car scene (at least in my imagination;)

I read your fanfics! I think I told you from the first time you posted that I simply love your writing style. Read the 1st chapter and I am itching for more :D!!! Anyone who read's this check out the fanfics guys we have great writers on this forum :heart:!

13 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

How could you miss that?! You should be punished according to the #YuZhou law. Just kidding!!! I kept on playing that particular part. Did you see the part when Zhouzhou put his hand on Johnny's thigh and lean forward because he wanted to look at messages left by fans on the chatroom??? All of these stuffs, to me, he's teasing Johnny! He knew Johnny is crushing on him so he did all of these stuffs just to tease him!! Bad Zhouzhou!! 

Have you seen the Domestic Abuse video?? I've watched it but I didn't particularly pay attention that much other than when Johnny was painting Zhouzhou's face, he didn't hold Zhouzhou's face at all, which got me thinking, you're scared your heart will beat faster aren't you Johnny if your hand contacted  Zhouzhou's?!! Hahaha. The Chinese fans were saying that when Johnny was painting Zhouzhou's face, he was swallowing his saliva a lot aka gulping lol. Chinese fans don't disappoint with their eagle eyes XD I will watch the clip again tonight to confirm it hahaha. 

#YuZhouConspiracy

HAHAHAHA I know right???!!! I need a spanking hehehe :lol: and all that touchy feely stuff going on they are so fond of each other! Timmy does like to tease Johnny and Johnny is so not immune to it! I also saw that Domestic Abuse segment lol we got so many conspirators he is so conscious of Timmy now. I'm counting on the fact that distance does make the heart grow fonder B) and that these two will get even more adorably awkward!

9 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Yeah, this interview was their first and I think their reactions were not fabricated simply because they were not experienced enough.

I have written several chapters of fanfic, exactly like the timeline suggested ;) 

The Colors of Life https://www.wattpad.com/story/64411649-the-colors-of-life/parts

Yes exactly! I have been reading your works :sweatingbullets: they are supplementing my addiction!

*Everyone that reads this and are going through serious withdrawals need to check out this link!*

11 hours ago, chlorox said:

Why do I feel like JY is not that straight? And ZZ enjoys JY's presence? Did something happen when they were sharing bed??? 

My sentiments exactly I do believe that steamy filming and passion evoking script was not left on set. Something happened while they stay together... whatever happened may not be X-rated but something happened. I believe CW and S pick up the atmosphere those 2 give off :rolleyes:.

9 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Guys, as much as I love the boys, I really hope they are safe from all the risks of this industry including drugs. I have a very bad feeling of Johnny's recent appearance in the show where he is not only smiling but laughing like a maniac in some videos. In another video, he seems too (over) excited. These are not good signs at all. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the video was drugs. That could also explain Johnny's recent haggard look. I am not implicating anything. I am just worried and hope everything is okay and I am worried for no reason. BTW, here is the video where Johnny looks overexcited.

I really do hope that they are protected from these things as they get more opportunities. I'll be sending out a lil prayer for them :). However, I think what you saw there is genuinely Johnny putting his all into his work because that's what he does - he goes all out. When you look at his background you realize he is not a pampered young man coming into this he has worked and lived hard and you see it in how he approaches working on set. I'm hoping that his early introduction into adulthood has made him street wise and mature. Let's keep positive ^_^!

• Like 6

11 hours ago, aili81 said:

zhou role too he didnt seem sad or angry even he is raped

As this s a drama there must be some climate but in here i feel there is somethg lack

But johnny acting is really not bad i think he can be a big star when time comes as he got look n acting

"zhou role" you don't even know his role name in the series!:sweatingbullets:. Its BLY. Did you watch this series? If yes, you should know his "role" name.

Oh ya happpy 200 pages guys :). And @alvinboi thanks a lot for the translations. Love chapter 200 so much haha

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

OMG! Thank you for the translation! This is hilarious! XD

One question: what happen on the morning after? Does BLY remember everything? XD

He clearly states he did not remember a single thing about that but I'm pretty sure he told a lie. At some point in the early of the book 2, BLY said out loud that GH's taste is a girl putting on a pink cotton-padded jacket with green pants to GH's soon-to-be-but-never-be fiancee :D

• Like 12