31 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Update: ZZ just updated his weibo saying he's single. And repeated himself twice for good measure. lol

11 minutes ago, hetisc said:

Xu Wei Zhou just said on Weibo he is single.

noUydGR.png

LOL :w00t: Thanks for the updates.

I'll take this as fact, since he said it himself.

Hope it's cleared up for us. No need to worry, guys.

They're being together just because of work terms. CALM DOWN 'n CHILL :glasses:

• Like 14

This is what it means to be on the top 10 on the Sina celebrity list, every move you make will be watched but others.  That's why I felt for Johnny because he'll be like a caged animal and you know how much he loves freedom, but on the other hand I do want to watch him on the screen as well so I wish him to progress well in his little cage lol. 

• Like 8

About WZ and cjd... those were old rumours/pics (pics which indicate no signs of intimacy) and already sort of died down..but all of a sudden, suddenly all these gossip news account started to post about it. Fans are speculating that someone is trying to smear WZ's reputation or that WZ offended someone in the industry. Those photos they took, a fan also saw them that day (photos and fanaccount posted on the day she saw them, read more about it here> http://weibo.com/5868095394/Dlqs1uJ3e?from=page_1005055868095394_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime ) besides WZ and cjd, there were also other staffs and the fan said that she asked WZ if she could sneak a photo of him shopping and WZ agreed. If there was anything why would WZ be so open about it and even let the fan take photos of him ?Also, WZ is under CJD's company, CJD is kind of like his boss/manager etc, why wouldn't they be close?

I find it ridiculous that CJD pulling WZ away from the road because he didn't see a car coming was interpreted as "flirting in broad daylight" wtf, do these people even know how couples interact?

Also,when the whole CJD & 8000 RMB rumours happened (it is well known among fans that he is from a wealthy family...so....meh...).A fan asked him:Previously,there was something that tried to smear your name,how do you feel about it? WZ 's reply: I can't stop people with malicious intentions from wasting their own time to do such lame things.What I can do is to continuously improve myself,and let people who cares,likes,encourages and support me to see a better Xu Wei Zhou.
EDIT: JUST WHEN I FINISH TYPING THIS, ZHOUZHOU POSTED THAT HE IS SINGLE THRICE ,ALONG WITH A PHOTO OF LEONARDO DICAPRIO LOL.

Anyway,if anyone of you logs in to weibo and see a lot of WZ's fans posting these expressions below , it's because someone who seems to be WZ' s friend posted a screencap of WZ's post today in a friend circle..which is a long bunch of these expressions..and fans think it's zz's reaction to the rumours.

a80d7200gw1f1qkuk1vubj201e01bdfl.jpg

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Zhouzhou! How could you!? Think how Johnny would feel about this, please!!!

#YuZhouConspiracy #sailsaway!

You better make it a part of the fanfic, I'm your fans on wattpad. Cant wait to see what is JY's reaction in there

• Like 3

I know its their life and it is often in love that your heart and emotions get the best of you. 

I don't know whether CJD and WZ are dating or not but I right now, whose heart is in so much love with Haiyin really don't wanna believe this.

My heart is also taking over my logic and making me feel really extremely antsy at the very thought of them being together. (Even though I know she is the one who gave me WZ and JY and Haiyin)

Well, hope they take wise decisions and this all turns out to be a publicity stunt or hoax.

Ha ha ha .... I know I should let WZ and CJD be... its their life but I just can't stop myself from ranting endlessly on this issue...

I have truly turned into a crazy fan girl I guess... I seriously should learn how to separate reel and real life...

(Still in the back of my head a voice is shouting -

"No no no...... this ain't true.... how can you do this to me Zhouzhou..... please think about dear Jhonny" 

I must be crazy.....:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: )

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I just read about the rumour and my reaction was: poor Zhouzhou.

If that's not true, poor him twice to face this, which I am sure will make his relationship with CJD awkward. He's working under management, right? It would be hard to maintain "safe distance" with her when fans and papparazi put on hawk eyes on him like this.

If that's true, poor him because the media (and fans?) make something which is perfectly fine (him having romantic relationship with other people) into some kind of wrong/villanous act.

For me personally, the possibility that Zhouzhou and CJD dating is there, but personally I do not believe it because:

1) I think both Zhouzhou and CJD know that the popularity of the series and the actors are heavily influenced by these kind of issue. At this moment, the only person who can be in relation with Zhouzhu is Johnny, and vice versa. If Zhouzhou and CJD really have romantic relationship, they would hide it harder than how Johnny tries to surpress his affections for Zhouzhou.

2) I think CJD takes the series -and to some extent the actors- as her personal affairs, not just professional. This, and maybe BL love, is kind of her personal crusade. Considering this and point 1), I don't think she'll put Zhouzhou into danger.

3) Those pics are not romantic at all. I don't know about Chinese culture and Chinese people, but where I came from, people who are on date do not put their hands inside their jacket's pockets.

Well, still hoping the best for the boys!

Hahahaha you killed me with that last remark...I don't also see anything romantic on their body language.

...and like what i've posted earlier CJD knows how rabid fujoshi and fudanshi can be when it comes to their OTPs on and off camera...I think she'll be the last person to do something to incite this kind of wrath.

But on the other hand am totally excited how you will spin this into your fanfiction...you're including this ain't you?hahahahaaa

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, chlorox said:

Why DiCaprio? Meaning he is acting? *too much conspicrazy in my head*

watch closely to DiCaprio's finger :D

meaning richard simmons (screw) the rumour :lol:

OMG!! I laughed so hard right now and just realized what richard simmons mean :w00t:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, kakelet said:

Finally made an account and stopped lurking. ^^; Hi guys!

There's an entire video about it http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrkv6xe0.html (which really made me cringe tbh I can't believe I sat through the entire thing, though I was pretty much fuming mad)
I've read some comments on weibo, a lot of people are saying that they were together for work. Some fans also saw them at the mall and went up to them for photos. These fans said that WZ and CJD were also with other coworkers at them time so it wasn't just the two of them.

Update: ZZ just updated his weibo saying he's single. And repeated himself twice for good measure. lol

I watched the video. To me, it honestly dont look like a couple on a date. 

1) the distance between them when they are walking is quite far apart

2) skinship. They are not holding hands at all. There were times cjd touched weizhou but it wasnt in a romantic way. Its more in a friendly way

3) no eye contact. When they are talking, there is no eye contact. Unlike weizhou and johnny. There is a certain chemistry. While weizhou and cjd is a casual interaction

4) stay together? They were probably working late togtger to make the song where cjd co-wrote the lyric with zhouzhou and zhouzhou composed the melody

realistically, my bf friend (im a guy) who i got to know and become close with (shes a fujoshi), touch me more than that, even hugged me, and we even share a laughter togtger. Even im quite manly, we got close quickly as she enjoys bl stories. So, i dont think theres anything special going on btween zz and cjd.

but if they do date each other, (please dont), it shouldnt be a problem for them as cjd is still young and isnt ugly either. And i dont believe zz needs to sleep with cjd to get a role in the series, as its not even a big production drama, its a bl story for godsake it couldve been a flop. Zz have more than enough talent than the series needs anyway, and zz is more than qualified to star in the series. 

But anyway, dont take rumours too seriously. Lets all calm down. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, leemicho said:

If anyone is interested here's an article about it, and there are pictures...

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/m/2016-03-09/doc-ifxqaffy3789443.shtml

They're suspected of living together and having a romantic relationship with one and another. Other than that I can't make out the article. It also looks like a fans are calling out CJD and WZ to make an official statement on this matter, the fangirls aren't happy from the comments. 

Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

The article says how CJD and WZ have been seen coming out of the same apartment (some article says motel) together for a few days. In another article, it stated that a status was posted from CJD's account, saying she has slept with WZ. CJD later took it down, saying her account was hacked.

I think all these are just ridiculous and baseless rumors. It's obviously done to attack the series and the actors' reputation. Being a new actor, WZ needs support more than anything else. So, let's not jump to conclusion based on these news. :)

Edit: See! They are false!!!! xD 

I think WZ is as touched as Leonardo when he said, "I'm single I'm single I'm single". So adorable. <3<3 (Credit: @hetisc)

noUydGR.png

Edit edit: Should we all edit our first reaction before the Weibo post... I'm afraid those posts will give a heart attack for whoever is reading them. loll.

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, adi wijaya said:

watch closely to DiCaprio's finger :D

meaning richard simmons (screw) the rumour :lol:

OMG!! I laughed so hard right now and just realized what richard simmons mean :w00t:

Oh... my delulu brain played Rihanna's Take a Bow as soon as I saw that pic lol oh my poor heart 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Hahahaha you killed me with that last remark...I don't also see anything romantic on their body language.

...and like what i've posted earlier CJD knows how rabid fujoshi and fudanshi can be when it comes to their OTPs on and off camera...I think she'll be the last person to do something to incite this kind of wrath.

But on the other hand am totally excited how you will spin this into your fanfiction...you're including this ain't you?hahahahaaa

20 minutes ago, chlorox said:

You better make it a part of the fanfic, I'm your fans on wattpad. Cant wait to see what is JY's reaction in there

I am so going to make this into a fanfic XD thanks for your support!

• Like 8

The Colors of Life Part 12 is out! (No, it's not about the rumour :D; that would be for the next chapter.)

Taste of Lavender

https://www.wattpad.com/229667053-the-colors-of-life-taste-of-lavender

I could hold not my smile whenever I realised how deep his love and lust for me. He always said that during our meetings, through calls and texts. But seeing is believing, I guessed. These couple of days, when we had the chance to meet and I could see him directly, it was as if I lived in Heaven. Every smile he gave me, every glance, every small touches and caresses, yes, even his absurd jealousy, all those were nectars for my soul.

Gone were days when I could only stalk him through weibo; when I could only see him on screen and desperately tried to reach him. The days when I saw him stressed and unhappy and fervently hoping for his well being. The days when I was constantly afraid of losing him, of him losing himself.

These days, when I could see him smiling naturally, his body losing the stressed signs and gaining weight, his eyes twinkling with mischief and humour, I felt exalted. He had not back completely to him before, but neither was I. As his manager had said, we were no longer us from one month ago. All we could do is moving forward, growing strong and tall. I hoped, we could grow together and support each other. That would be bliss for me.

A knock on the door. It might be him.

I opened the door, showing my best smile and allowed him to kiss me. But before he did further, I moved backward and pushing his chest away.

"What?" Jingyu asked gruffly. "I told you that I want to jump on you..."

I chuckled. "I know. But come in first." I walked inside, my hand holding his. "Surprise."

He looked stunned.

• Like 15

2 hours ago, jemmaca said:

My impression from the bits and pieces translated and posted here is that the book has better flow. Can anyone who has read it it comment on that? And assuming that is the case I wonder if it would make sense for any production company that takes on series 2 to hire a different writer to do the screen adaptation. 

the book definitely have better flow. it has 300+ chapters and was written in an omnipresent 3rd person pov so every thing is explained. if cjd doesnt have a transition scene, then she would just move to a new chapter and start the paragraph with a sentence indicating how much time has passed. which is typical to do in novels, but you have no one narrating in the drama...

one instant that made me think cjd made dramas as a novel montage is the bruise on bly's foot in ep 13. in the novel, the chapter describe in detail who caused this bruise, why did he do it, and bly's immediate reaction to it. so you would think if they didnt want to film the part when bly got the bruise, they should have ommitted the bruise all together. so i half suspect cjd just wanted a live-action scene of gh kissing bly's foot. so i think its hard to say if she's gonna let anyone else make screenplay changes to the story 

• Like 2

EASY MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOTS

*I'm laugh so a hard the pic ZZ lOl to death while Johnny stands there with poker face*

credit:

陈稳很爷们儿_JUST_BE_HAPPY_

WARNING: SUPER MORE PICS AHEAD

006h9Y26gw1f1qjf4rsjlj31g71w0kjt.jpg

006h9Y26gw1f1qjfjynvuj31g71w0hdy.jpg

Spoiler

12814041_1559592734352280_31041226062704

936140_1559592777685609_7326767816978808

12821581_1559592791018941_84995446921551

12814124_1559592814352272_27397473859012

006h9Y26gw1f1qmr7fd9xj30qo0yrwpk.jpg

006h9Y26gw1f1qmr88hsij30qo0yr49h.jpg

006h9Y26gw1f1qmr88hsij30qo0yr49h.jpg006h9Y26gw1f1qmr4ojndj30qo0yr49e.jpg

006h9Y26gw1f1qmr4ojndj30qo0yr49e.jpg006h9Y26gw1f1qmr8zphqj30qo0yrk2w.jpg

006h9Y26gw1f1qmr8zphqj30qo0yrk2w.jpg006h9Y26gw1f1qmspbt0oj30qo0yrtjg.jpg

006h9Y26gw1f1qmspbt0oj30qo0yrtjg.jpg006h9Y26gw1f1qmr8zphqj30qo0yrk2w.jpg006h9Y26gw1f1qmr4ojndj30qo0yr49e.jpg006h9Y26gw1f1qmr88hsij30qo0yr49h.jpg12799212_1559592827685604_72165863501906

006h9Y26gw1f1qmr6h7h3j30qo0yraly.jpg

006h9Y26gw1f1qmr5o0n1j30qo0yral2.jpg

006h9Y26gw1f1qmn6hqowj30qo0yr7fo.jpg

006h9Y26gw1f1qmn78d3sj30qo0yr12a.jpg

006h9Y26gw1f1qmn8bquzj30qo0yr7eo.jpg

006h9Y26gw1f1qmn8ylstj30qo0yrdr6.jpg

006h9Y26gw1f1qmn4qad3j30qo0yrwos.jpg

006h9Y26gw1f1qmn9sp4pj30qo0yr13e.jpg

006h9Y26gw1f1qmnrximfj30qo0yrqdv.jpg

MAGAZINE content

Spoiler

006h9Y26gw1f1qjfwofd1j31g71w0b2c.jpg