4 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW thank you for your translation. I'm getting failure to watch it since the link of miaopai, when I open the app and search it, I start it, but it just loads forever. When I watch it on internet browser of my phone, it can play, but there is no option to pause, to forward or to backward :((( 

Welcome~ Yes, it doesn't loads on mine too, but I managed to catch some parts of it on another link , so I'm waiting for people to upload the full version T_T

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Guys anyone know how to cook...If yes please send me a message ...I really want to know few asian recipes..i watched videos but its a mess and lot of variations...i did made few but its not edible ...

what kind asian food you want to learn? Im from Malaysia , most popular here is Nasi Lemak 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, andrewth said:
43 minutes ago, liesl said:

How could you both not see the tears? His eyes weren't just getting watery. He cried! The tears were there!

Watch again Episode 10. After BLY said that he can't accept Gu Hai's family, Gu Hai's tears then fell after he realized that he has to leave BLY. I would put a gif if I know how to do it but sadly I don't know how.. :/

Watch the video from 22:18. His tears fell around 22:20

Be sure watching it with highres, people. Watch it in minimal 720p HD, moreover 1080 pixels. hahaha

There are tears flowing on his face.. chinese people are too white (sorry, not being rascist, I'm asian too), and the brightness used in the film makes it brighter, that's why you find it hard to see plain-color tears flowing there. He cried, you'll definitely see it. :bawling:

• Like 5

I was re-watching *Episode 1*, and realised that the song "Hero" by Family of the Year was playing in the background from the first interaction/ conversation between GH & BLY to the time when GH saw the neat handwriting on the paper of seat layout. This same song was also used in *Episode 13* when GH got jealous over YM wanted BLY to accompany him back home.

Here's a line from the song, "Everyone deserves a chance/ To walk with everyone else". Aptly, GH seized the chance to find out who wrote his name so neatly in Episode 1, and GH 'gave' BLY the chance to walk YM back home in Episode 13. :)

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Guys anyone know how to cook...If yes please send me a message ...I really want to know few asian recipes..i watched videos but its a mess and lot of variations...i did made few but its not edible ...

@mym999 I have a few Korean recipes I'm pretty decent at - japchae, braised tofu, rolled eggs. I can give you the website I use if you like. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

Some answers from Johnny's You le you fan's interview today (this is the one whereby they livestream him in the hotel room answering questions, I think the version that I watched on miaopai is not the full version)

Reporter says a lot of people has been asking "what's the meaning of life if I can't sleep(shag) Huang Jingyu", are there any methods whereby they can *sleep* you?
JY: I don't know *laugh* I can't possibly teach others how to *sleep* me
Reporter: maybe they can if they transform into blankets
JY: or pillows

He is excited about filming his first historical drama,he feels that the clothes are quite cool.He also gets to be the king and ride horses,so it's interesting.

The first time he rides the horse, the horse kept running away, so he changed to another horse.He says riding horse feels good.

The armour was heavy and he couldn't sit.

Reporter says fans spot him consistently going online on weibo.He says when there's nothing to do, for example ,when he goes to the toilet and there's nothing to do he would open weibo and take a look, close and take a look again.He also says recently he post a lot on weibo.

He has a seven year old Samoyed dog, name is Billy (not sure about the actual spelling).He started raising the dog since it's ablactation.He wanted to name it Binli (chinese name of the brand, Bentley) because he like it but he felt that it would be awkward for him to call the name in public.So he switched it to an English name.

Nowadays when he eat oily or spicier food, it will cause stomach discomfort.

Reporters: fans please leave your questions , and if...
JY:if there isnt any more question , I ll go to sleep *Jy lies down on the pillow XD*

JY's alcohol tolerance is average now.He used to have good tolerance when he gathered with his friends from his hometown to have drinks.but recently,his stomach isn't well so he haven't drank in a while.Yesterday at the event,he had about two sips of red wine and got a bit dizzy.

Reporter: You said in a past interview before that you really like drinking on the streets.
Jy: that has a great sense of freedom , don't you think so? (freedom is so important to JY)
Reporter:fans asked with your current status now , are you unable to do so anymore?
JY:I can, few days ago I was drinking on the streets.I went for shopping,from my house to the mall.

Reporter:fans felt that you were very reticent yesterday ,were you nervous or?
JY:I wasn't nervous, maybe it's because I wasn't feeling well yesterday.Was I very reticent?(He looks worried)
Jy:Aren't I handsome when I'm being reticent?
Reporter:A lot of people commented that you wasn't smiling
JY:I did smile afterwards, because my canine teeth is very obvious  and there were a lot of cameras, I was afraid once I smile, people would be scared

When he went out to sing, he often got questioned"why are your song choices such oldies?". He prefers listening to oldies.

Reporter asked him to sing for fans,he sang a bit and say next time he would record it on changba for everyone to listen. (changba is kinda like soundcloud, users upload audios of themselves singing)
Reporter:Will you try to delete previous stuff from your weibo and changba that you think isnt good?
JY: Initially,I didn't intend to delete my changba's posts as I felt that I sang well. It was recorded three years ago. A few days ago, I listened to it and I was like..damn!what the heck is this! I should delete it fast!

When JY goes out, he doesn't apply base make up, but he will draw his eyebrows, his eyebrows were burnt by firecrackers when he was young.(He points to the left eyebrow and said it couldn't grow)

Usually he doesn't have his breakfast because he is lazy, but if he have his breakfast, he would eat oatmeal as it flushes out the fats(?) in the intestines.

Aawww so JY's dog is called Billy. Did he say if it is male or female? Wow he has him/ her for 7 years already... JY is only 24 this year...

Yes!!! JY looked very charming with his cool look at the red carpet yesterday. Very charming!

It's time to hunt down that Changba post!!!! Move out!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha xD

Omg where's the eyebrow burn? It didn't leave a mark, I guess? He still looks so good... 

@ryokise Thanks for the translations. I can't wait the full video of this interview~

P.s. I only highlighted a few parts here, but I read every word of your post. ^^

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Aawww so JY's dog is called Billy. Did he say if it is male or female? Wow he has him/ her for 7 years already... JY is only 24 this year...

Yes!!! JY looked very charming with his cool look at the red carpet yesterday. Very charming!

It's time to hunt down that Changba post!!!! Move out!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha xD

Omg where's the eyebrow burn? It didn't leave a mark, I guess? He still looks so good... 

@ryokise Thanks for the translations. I can't wait the full video of this interview~

Nope,I don't think he mentioned the gender of his dog.
Actually a few of his song covers on changba was reposted by fans on miaopai/weibo >

http://weibo.com/p/23044477282fb9dc9ceccbad425a5c97844a5b

It doesn't sounds bad to me, the accent when he sings is cute XD
Not sure where is the eyebrow burn,but I guess either it didn't leave a mark or that he covers it well.And yeah i know you read the full thing haha :D

• Like 4

Speaking of changba, Panda wings have Zhouzhou's singings from changba on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3GZBwce6Rs

or you can listen to it on his account here

The first english song is composed by Zhouzhou himself.And when he posted song cover of "suan shen me nan ren" (what kind of man are you by Jay Chou) on changba, he described it as "Song cover of ni san shen mo nan ren (your third aunt touched a man)" which is a popular misheard lyrics of the song , as the way Jay sang it sounds very alike to "your third aunt touched a man" haha

• Like 4

4 hours ago, megkf said:

They haven't released anything uncut except episode 11. Either it was leaked or there were enough complaints about the bad edits/cuts that they decided to just upload it. As it is the official sources for it all said not to post on Chinese sites. Rumors say that if it airs in Taiwan it'll be the uncut version, but it's not for sure I think. We're still dealing mostly with rumors. :sweatingbullets:

So I am hoping we will get the uncut version occasionally... and pls do provied the links (dont mind even if its raw) of the uncut ver as soon as it on internet :D cause i got a same feel after Takumi kun series and Lovesick :heart:

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
On 4 March 2016 at 10:48 AM, gyushu said:

I'm crying omf you are correct I went to reread ch127 and whew boy am I shocked 

Hide contents

CJD actually used the phrase 手腕般粗细, which means that its thick like a wrist, so maybe larger than a wrist would be exaggerated though wrist thickness should already hurt like hell especially without proper prep :crazy:

GH.... probably should not top again unless he's gonna be very patient in preparing BLY hahahahahh

Oh gosh... I hope she meant the wrist of a delicate woman. I measured mine and it wasn't so bad if it's as big as mine ;) but still it's gonna hurt like hell without prepping first lol. Which makes me wonder if they ever do any finger play for prepping in the novel :w00t:

34 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Speaking of changba, Panda wings have Zhouzhou's singings from changba on youtube

The first english song is composed by Zhouzhou himself.And when he posted song cover of "suan shen me nan ren" (what kind of man are you by Jay Chou) on changba, he described it as "Song cover of ni san shen mo nan ren (your third aunt touched a man)" which is a popular misheard lyrics of the song , as the way Jay sang it sounds very alike to "your third aunt touched a man" haha

Ok, sorry Johnny, Timmy does this part better than you :)))

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Wow WZ's english song is so very good!!! That's album standard. 我的歌聲裡 is also quite good, although I think he could have gone for one key higher. On the other hand, the song that JY sang doesn't do his voice justice. Sometimes, JY went on and off rhythm too. I love his accent though. <3

I hope WZ will write a song for JY if JY decides to produce an album. <3<3

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

They should do duets :3

Anyway, I think Johnny has a deep, nice voice but yeah, he sometime sings off note. In that aspect, Zhouzhou is much, much better. Maybe they need to practice their vocals together? XD

No news on their date activities today?

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Wow WZ's english song is so very good!!! That's album standard. 我的歌聲裡 is also quite good, although I think he could have gone for one key higher. On the other hand, the song that JY sang doesn't do his voice justice. Sometimes, JY went on and off rhythm too. I love his accent though. <3

If he releases an album, maybe its genre is Rap ?? 
LOLLL

10 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Anyway, I think Johnny has a deep, nice voice but yeah, he sometime sings off note. In that aspect, Zhouzhou is much, much better. Maybe they need to practice their vocals together? XD

Too bad yeah, there's only Johnny weekend interview in this morning * according to China time*, then we don't have any news.

• Like 3

Actually, I came across Addicted when I was looking at Youtube for gay short films, gay films as well as other stories. There were several shows recommended and I was glad that I did watch Addicted as recommended by Youtube. Since watching before Chinese New Year, I was hooked and would even stay up on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday midnights to watch the new episodes, despite no subtitles.

I was told that CJD wrote Counterattack too, and of course, after watching Addicted a few episodes and as I would wait for the new episode to be uploaded, I checked out Counterattack web series.

I have no idea how many here are fans of the Counterattack web series or if they have established a region of fans as crazy as those of Addicted.

However, in comparison, I can only say that Addicted is an improvement from the learning experience of making Counterattack, since that I heard that the director is the same too. 

• Addicted is more challenging as it covers school grounds too, but Counterattack was built on more convenient facilities - within a room, by the roadside etc.
  • I don't think CJD's skill in expression is anything less in Counterattack but the formula that worked out right for Addicted was the choice of the male leads. Other than Korean films and Taiwan's Happy Together, I have to say that Johnny and Timmy were the bonus reason for the hype of the series. Writing-wise, I would believe that she uses same magic. But it was Johnny and Timmy that the fans longed for. 
  • I am eagerly awaiting for Season 2 of Addicted but I don't feel much for Counterattack. I feel lousy to admit it but the main actors did not attract me at all.
  • I cannot imagine the production team able to pull off the car accident scene nor would we see BLY flying any jet. No budget. LOL.

Just sharing. Coz I have no life on Saturday night. LOL.

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Here's a few duets that they performed to get you through no news of date activities:) My favorite is the karaoke one

Duet in karaoke room(离歌, this song is pretty sad):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7fRjenfLao&list=PLSmvMmgEu6pNU70XaczDY2z5SHrx_yio2

Duet in fanmeeting (味道):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMoUUvVZxZs

Duet in fanmeeting (海若有因):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A56dVeFHdAI

Duet in fanmeeting (慢慢走):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzNoZRdn1sU

• Like 5

Johnny cleansing stuffs and daily routine :v which are showed in this morning interview

I feel like this post will be an advertisement :)))

Gurls and boys, let's become clean and shine like Johnny :)) *jk*

Spoiler

TB1ILX6LVXXXXa7XXXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic

Brands: Banila co, Buy in China

TB1NayfLFXXXXbLaXXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic

Brands:Curél

Clarisonic brush cleansing face device special edition

TB2ph2BiXXXXXXyXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!2640703441

brands: Clarisonic, Buy this edition in China

• Like 5

6 hours ago, cutter27 said:

It is hard on your part huh.. but remember, you must put closure on everything because if not, it will just haunt you for the rest of your life.. Ask yourself what you want and what makes you happy and go for it.. true happiness always has repercussions and be ready for that.. good luck.

Thank you @cutter27 I hope I have the courage to do this. I am still into this series though. What I learned this week is that it is ok to shed some tears and to hope that when I wake the next morning, things would be better. 

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks
On 4 March 2016 at 11:49 AM, samscheetah said:

I may change some new air

Who's that?

Hide contents

6ebadb52jw1f17ave99qwj20qo0zkgot.jpg

6ebadb52gw1ezhx36cwpfj20u018wk7h.jpg

6ebadb52jw1ex7q4725wxj21f01w01l0.jpg

You can change the air anytime hahaha I think Guhai's dad is such a hottie that I think it's a waste that he's with Luoyin's mum..

On 4 March 2016 at 1:27 PM, samscheetah said:

Teehee, in Addicted you could only see Timmy's left hand tattoo and that's all. But in life, both wear earrings. 

Guys I am thinking aboutcthis issue, maybe you could remember and help:

Hide contents

I'M NOT SURE but there's a hope for someone who's still believing in Timmy's love type that somebody said in an interview, being asked about lover, he said he's finding both men and women, but a little bit confused/uncomfortable when being asked women's type and he rather like to answer men's type, so they believe he's bisexual. 

BUT THAT's what I read, and I don't remember which interview had that tipic. 

It's the interview from Netease. He only briefly mentioned the type of girl tht he like while he describes in lengthy details his type of guy. That he like if the guy could be a combination of Guhai & Luoyin. He also said physically he likes someone likes Changchen. I mean why would you bother to describe in details if you're not interested... 

But the thing is my friend who's been reading the Baidu forum told me that the Chinese fans also make a lot of speculation on their sexuality. They analysed in lengthy details all their interviews and came to conclusion that Johnny could either be gay or bi while Zhouzhou is straight. They said that Johnny has a one sided love towards Zhouzhou hehehe. They said that Johnny looked more nervous in front of Zhouzhou and he cares a lot about Zhouzhou. They based this on his facial expressions and gestures hehehe. And it's because Johnny posted a lot of photos of him together with Zhouzhou. 

And might I add that I suspect that Johnny initiated the impromptu kiss during the car kiss scene judging from the BTS as well as their reenactment during the interview...

I know that their sexuality is their privacy but it's fun guessing and discussing about it...(and fantasise about it).